How does it feel that after a thousand years of trying to keep black people enslaved and inferior...

How does it feel that after a thousand years of trying to keep black people enslaved and inferior, and keeping women low status and enslaved - the minute that women get their freedom they go right for black guys?

Attached: 56687620-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 208K)

How does it feel to know that black women have always, for thousands of years, been more attracted to white men?

Negros are the least attractive according to actual data.

Even prostitutes avoid them.

OP is a fag

Attached: 1519838334463.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

hows that blue pill taste? check

This is 2014 CDC data, it's gotten worse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

You wanna know how Jow Forums REALLY feels?

Picture related.

Attached: 1541323425.png (1467x825, 1.09M)

If Black guys + white women wasn't a thing, then /pol wouldn't even exist. Your own women don't even want to have children with you.

Attached: 4chaninanutshell2.jpg (1400x720, 331K)

Lol at using dating statistics. If these were true, then /pol wouldn't exist, instead it's a hive for white incels with yellow fever and nazi flags

>tfw Hispanic (castizo) male
>Tfw white women and latinas dig us

Attached: 1530517401037.png (332x332, 148K)

What will love a niglet if not its own obese Jemima?

The nigger community is filled with obese, low iq, high school and community college drop outs that would starve to death if not for first of the month EBT deposits.

OP is a stupid cherry picking nigger.

Attached: nigger abortion.jpg (800x1036, 384K)

This. I didn’t know what “no bm” meant till I asked one. She smiled and said “no niggers darling”. Went back to her twice after that.

Jow Forums, formerly /new/ were around long before Jow Forums got popular enough that all the sub human antifa and two piece niggers started to flood that place with their cuck fantazies.
Anyway can you mother fuckers at least put sage in the options field before you click submit. Report and sage that inane shit.

This
sadly is true with most people on here are like this, it's quite funny actually.

These fucking threads, every fucking day. Jew run media desperately tries to push BMWF relationships even though masses of data shows precisely the opposite trend. White women almost universally avoid niggers.
Nice try though, fuckface.

I prefer niggers over abo's tho

please see and Anti Race mixing is filled with hypocritical double standards on Jow Forums. Lust for Asian women yet hate coalburners while promoting a white ethnostate.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1363456053262.gif (170x95, 916K)

Just ignore endless anti - white propaganda by media for last two decades. It is all because how awesome monkeys are.

>Two cherry picked photos

Sure showed Jow Forums!

Attached: how can blacks compete.jpg (620x400, 46K)

Attached: 7D571E08-36F6-48A0-ABCF-82225CB5DDB1.jpg (655x467, 149K)

Implying the posters of WM/AF, MGTOW, Nigger mixing threads are different people

>Two cherry picked photos

Cherry picking the way of life for Jow Forums.

How to show race mixed kids turned out ugly as fuck?
Show a pic of an autistic half nigger half white kid.

Fuck yourself with a cactus you fucking kike.

Attached: 12578908653.jpg (766x484, 121K)

You made no sense there. Elaborate.

>derides cherry picking
>uses cherry picking
>ignores all the objective, large sample data that gets posted here

Not often you find people that are too stupid for this place but here you are.

Attached: 1525553321508.png (511x515, 29K)

Attached: 5B8CC060-D94D-4289-B0F2-296B027CD034.jpg (269x1024, 87K)

The "Data" posted here is old. Real world stats are hard to find and hard to conduct. Look around your city and see the swarm of white guys+Asian women.

Personally I would never stick my cock on a yellow degenerate because I actually believe in making white babies. YOU on the other hand support and ignore the overwhelming posts on this site where Asian women seem to be the only exception to the "no race mixing" "white ethnostate ONLY" rule.

Fucking cuck.

Castizo masterrace

>Muh anecdotal
>I'm the thing I hate

You're a newfag or you're horrible at mathematics. Former = GTFO and lurk more; Latter = borderline trisomy 21 intellect.

Fuck niggers, they are obese and this thread is garbage.

Attached: jimmy falon.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Don't ever in your life call yourself a White Nationalist and ignore the hypocrisy that is . I gave up on the movement long time ago since my stormfront days.

Some faggot posted a question:
Is it okay if I dated a Asian girl? Would I be betraying my race?

98% of the replies were all positive encouraging responses like:
"If she's hot, then go for it!"
"I got one myself and I don't regret it"
"Asian girls are the best! go for it man!"

What the actual fuck? So we limit niggers, asian men, sandniggers, and spics from touching white women, but we somehow have the right to fuck everyone we feel like even if that results in race mixing?

Go fuck yourself race mixing cuck.

Based Sotomayor

All race mixing propaganda is shills. Even if you don't hate niggers you should want them to be with their own kind. The thing that the kikes that make sure that there are at least three or four of these threads up at any given time is. Race mixing is actually dangerous to the offspring no matter what the add mixture is. Europeans are just close enough to one another that the risk is minimized. Why do you think so many kikes are batshit insane and have a ton of hereditary diseases? Kikes race mix practically more than all of the white combined. All race mixing agitprop is shills. There's a reason they always use bull niggers for these threads. It's a kike fetish. Pushing their degeneracy on others is a genetic compulsion of Hebrews.

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

You guys basically look like Southern Europeans which are unironically the dating master race.

Women are the niggers of sex

this thread again
sage
op is a faggot

They've really been going into overdrive with the slide threads over the last couple months.

>
i dont get this meme, most of the whites dont like asian girls. even in usa its just 2% of white men marriages with asian girl. its literaly nothing. its pushed by asian masculinity and their inferiority complex. yes, asian girls want white guys more than white guys want them, not our fault tho. lol.

Dude, see I need you to post exactly that. Everything you just posted, to anyone here posting korean/japanese chicks. Which is quite often actually.

That's just because they're stranded on your shithole island
To the rest of the world niggers are in our face every day making life worse for everyone
Most of your abbos stay in place and don't breed outside of their species
>As if anyone would want to

Bullshit.

Attached: pol.jpg (1600x1067, 437K)

Roasties gonna roast.

Let them be dicked by Jamal, and inevitably raise the kid(s) as a single mom.

Attached: 77564756475.png (495x391, 17K)

feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: tex 3.jpg (563x750, 62K)

All that proves is that desperate people don't like niggers
>Probably because they drank the coon-laid and got beat for it

okcupid is not an accurate representation of much coalburning REALLY happens on a daily basis.

Those stats are also old and tested on a very limited number of users who used that site back in that time period. barely anyone uses that shit now.

>trash goes for niggers
FTFY

women rights were a mistake

>If these were true, then /pol wouldn't exist

this has to to be the biggest non-sequitur I've ever encountered in my life.

no women wants to be saddled with black passing babies
everyone envies that lack of melanin nigger