What is the current state of the Anglo-Saxon race in America...

What is the current state of the Anglo-Saxon race in America? Are Anglo-Americans still a majority among American whites? The online American community I'm interacted with seems to be Irish, Italian, German etc descent and not a lot of "John Smith" types.

Attached: Andrew_jackson_head.jpg (1200x1456, 144K)

Still here.

Apparently those who identified as english were 25% of the usa in the 90s. Now its like 8 percent so i have no idea what the hell happened. But north east is mostly anglo

What do you mean? Like pure English? No. There are hardly any. Most would in New England or Virginia, Maryland, possibly the Carolinas.
I am more than half Anglo, I look like a mix of Anglo/Nordic and Alpine, but I am part Indian so I’m not even white I guess.
I would suspect a lot of people in the south, especially, are more than half Anglo. Probably the vast majority

Many in the south used to put "English" on their census forms until the "American" category was introduced, but it's likely most were a mixture of English, Scots-Irish and probably some German. The "purest" English genes in America today are probably in rural New England.

All the mormons in Utah are pure Anglo. I’m old school Texan, we’re all Germans and Irishmen down here, some towns still speak weird bastardized German

Still here. We need a Yankee ethnostate. Perhaps roughly along the proclamation line. Southernbros are invited.

Attached: Anglo-America.png (1491x150, 28K)

I'm an old codger who is 92% British Isles.

Old Hickory brought us from an aristocracy to a rule by the consent of the governed.

We are more English than we realize

We should meet at Valley Forge, in order to remind our Yankee brethren that we are all in it together.

No such thing as Anglo-Americans. They stopped being Anglo when they declared independence, they're certainly no kin of mine. Everything that comes out of that colony is a net loss for Britain and the world. The rampant consumerism, the decadence and degeneracy, the colonial arrogance. Enjoy your trade war with China.

Attached: 1496963289401.jpg (1000x679, 95K)

I'd never actually meet anyone from Jow Forums. But where are you? Stuck in Ohio.

What aboot Anglo-Canadians? :3

You're Anglo. You stayed with your old Pa until the end.

I mean, I’m directly related to Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, but I can’t call myself English. Personally the krauts and micks got my family good, no use in grabbing onto one euro heritage in particular, we’re mutts but at least it’s all Northwestern euros. Not that I wanna be a cucked “pure” anglo anyways

I'm 3/4 English and 1/4 Scottish from Aberdeen. Mom's side has roots in Yorkshire.

Nice. I'm from the Midlands.

Everyone here is a mutt. Trying to pretend like there are different kinds of europeans in america is clownish.

No one mentions their English heritage because its so ubiquitous.

Americans are not English.

Fuck the anglo cuck genetics.