Redpill Couples

Is this the most redpilled couple on YouTube?

Attached: swedened.jpg (624x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tubefilter.com/2015/01/27/pewdiepie-felix-kjellberg-taylor-swift/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Italian Brad's hair pink?

no. Marzia is a left SJW and forced pewds to be vegan, get tattoos.

no

Attached: 1530554573011.jpg (1334x2000, 301K)

That chick isn't even scandinavian, has dyed hair, tats and obviously moves Pews away from his destiny to redpill all the fagkids hich listen to him.

its chad! whatever happened to that guy he knocked out?

You’re forgetting someone...

Attached: 3E4E0197-A532-4675-825C-F46B92863089.jpg (371x500, 73K)

Attached: .png (629x504, 28K)

>marrying a young inocent girl while your an old man and than forcing her to shoot herself
yeah....no

We all know who Pewdiepie really wants.

Attached: large.jpg (500x750, 209K)

Retard

Whats wrong with tattoos?

Pewdiepie is redpilled but he hides his powerlevel

debate this

>redpilled
>proceeds to engage in miscegenation
No.

Attached: sam hyde wat.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Chad asf

Marzia is mentally unstable but she's actually more right wing than Pewds.

If you're bland with no soul you color your hair. She wants to be a stateless artistic type (globalist mentality). Ultimately she probably looks down on Felix for 1. Stealing the limelight, 2. Being bland and not artistic.

Let's face it he needs an old fashioned trad girl (do they even exist anymore?), but because he's well know and rich he has a better chance tha anyone. Marzia isn't that she's the opposite, she's the type who would want to move every 6 months than put down roots, go on vacations than raise a family.

He's in love with her which means when the time comes (it will come eventually) he'll be destroyed. He's already half-deperessed which means two avenues (risky behaviour, drugs, self-abuse) or outright suicide.

depends on the culture. Here is only losers and low life scum who gets tattoos. Tattoos is really a thing immigrants, migrants and left wing degenerates have.

kys degenerate

he is an aryan god, and she is some dark eyed mutt

not red pilled at all

veganism is not owned by the left, plenty of alt right vegans exist

it's a degenerate savage art form of debasing your apperance.

I wonder if she voted for Salvini.

And he votes for SD or AfS.

>hides his powerlevel
his drop nigger during the live stream gave us a glimpse of his true power level.

Kys.
She is the one ruining her genes.

Attached: 1494115570944.png (925x636, 784K)

holy shit she is hideous, whats wrong with felix head to think thats mongrel is a beauty

They are engaged. I guess kids will come soon.
How do you know he's depressed?

Varg and Marie Cachet

why is her face so fucked up?

>How do you know he's depressed?
He mentions it in almost every fucking video.

They're only engaged now...up to that point they've been going out longer than his fanbase has been alive.

That's some tip top tier beta orbiting, m8. Don't forget to donate to her patreon!

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 42K)

>eceleb cancer
>faggot NEET forced to be vegan instead of redpilling his child fanbase
>people still reply to this post
sage and die

>hahahahaha look at these cherry pick images :DDDDD scandis are subhumans when compeared to nords :DDDDD

Sorry but real datta dosen't suport it.

Attached: 2aPKK1G.jpg (650x607, 177K)

Demoralised generation influenced by putrid social norms and trends.

She had some operation on her nose because she couldn't breathe anymore.

... And proto europeans etc.

I love my tattoo's but I know people who have fucking spongebob type shit on them so yeh some of it is degenerate shite.

summerfags please go

>money
>healthy, fit
>gf
>kids soon
what does he has to be depressed about?
except his country failing maybe

no I fucked Marzia while Felix watched one time because he said he wanted to understand the cuck meme

thanks

Attached: 1530611769998.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Nothing, it's just a mark for whom to genocide and keep out the white ethnostate.

tubefilter.com/2015/01/27/pewdiepie-felix-kjellberg-taylor-swift/

Attached: Pp2YAr82TYrgLnwCIc8DowE_ZGxSsPl5I2Rb55ZHOr0.jpg (1024x620, 100K)

>muh indo aryan tribal tattoos
you basically just want to larp as a light skinned nigger tribe. fuck off.

Attached: negro tribe.jpg (1100x619, 217K)

summerfag is what you have inked on your forehead, degenerate.

that dude made me proud for once to be from Portland

ummm sorry sweetie but uncle adolph was a vegetarian

overweight subhumans and meat eating kikes should be gassed ;^)

The Antifa asshole could have seriously injured the guys hand with the baton. I think you need to train a lot before you can deflect like this.

Varg is enough to balance it out, funnily enough

this Pewdiepie is unrecognizable to me. I have trouble accepting that 2015 Pewdiepie is the same person as 2018 Pewdiepie.

Lives in Brighton. Probably seen so many degenerate gay parades his rightometer has flipped off the charts.

somehow nords mixing with meds is okay but having an asian gf is a problem

Attached: DXhbP9aXUAANCg0.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

Dont listen to any of these retards about tattoos. White people have been tattooing since before recorded history. Tattoos are a white invention. The only tattoos that are bad are the degenerate ones with no meaning.

You are retarded. She was with him when he was jobless and poor and even let him live with her when his own sweedcuck parents would kick him out. She sure has some traditional values. Every girl he would meet now would be a golddigging whore who's just in it for the money and fame, so Marzia is his only chance.

>idiot swedecuck with a kike yenta bitch
Gas.

>t. angry virgin

Attached: 1527600503682.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Pewdiepie spotted. Easy to recognize you now.

She's cute, she just need to stop dying her hairs

because nords and meds are both white, chinks are not

where are proofs?

Why did he move to UK police state just after he started talking about redpilles stuff?

Watch his videos he has many reason

some include
>MSM gunning for him, for clickbait calling him a Nazi
>Google/Youtube fucking with him
>Marzia not settling down a decade ago
>9 year old audience/not taken seriously
>business/money problems
>redpilled in a bluepilled society willing to ostracize anyone going against the grain.

Nobel prizes don't mean anything nowadays, I bet you a third of the Scandi nobels are about science, another third are brave somali women and another third feminist literature

Attached: President_Barack_Obama_with_the_Nobel_Prize_medal_and_diploma.jpg (1199x1599, 1.48M)

>because nords and meds are both white

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Idk here we got this
>Young Frederika works as a waitress in a pub
>gets harrased by gypsies all the time
>police doesn't do anything about it
>harrasment gets worse and worse
>they kick her at work, pull her hair etc
>Her father doesn't know what to do anymore so he contacts local "fascist" party ĽSNS
>Leader of it and his people inspect the case
>leader puts a sorta guard there
>gypsies too scarede to go there anymore
>Leader and Frederika somehow get together
>Now live together

I'm shit at greentexting but atleast something

Attached: S94JE2RJSSa3asopzD4L5A_Kotleba-si-vzal-za-enu-mladu-k-Frederiku.jpg (1600x900, 184K)

they have different haplogroups, all europeans stem from the proto-europeans (aryan) so we are all cousins in a way.

tattoos are disgusting

What was their official reasoning for giving him this as soon as he became president. Is t literally just because of his skin colour or is there any ‘offical’ reasonig?

This

based kotleba

Attached: 1490045030498.jpg (846x960, 55K)

Why are you mongrels too dumb to understand what race really means?
They're both Caucasian.

Attached: Owo.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Look after being as cucked as you, my brain too would correlate brown skin with those fucking my women...

Attached: 20180209_213002.png (1080x1920, 520K)

It's almost as if people can grow and change. HHHMMMMMM

Attached: 1524781838813.gif (240x180, 2M)

So some euro wanted the D and this is a good sign now? If she was head-over-heels she would've settled down a long long time ago. He's been a millionaire for ages now.

Germans are such retards. Name one traditional thing she does or advocates for?

do you know what a race is?

He's wearing wrist guards, still probably stung a little though.

They haven't had any kids yet, they're not redpilled and never will be.

I don't know man but in future history books shit like these will serve as examples of the madness we live in

Attached: Jenny-Munro-454797847x-58b749a43df78c060e204b07.jpg (768x511, 54K)

She cooks and bakes cute things and embraces her femininity. These are things that feminists actually shame women for doing nowadays

>Turkey pretending it's white again

Attached: ok.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>An entire thread fawning over and arguing about some faggot e-celebrities is happening right now on Jow Forums.
It's official.
This site is officially dead.
It's over my fellow oldfags, the ride is finally over.
See you space cowboys.

This. In italian interviews everytime she was asked about pet peeves of mainstream libs (muh women, muh immigrants, muh pay gap, muh fake news, muh diversity, muh mysogyny) she switches topic immediately and occasionally lets in snide comments.

We should encourage them giving the novel prize to every black person possible, and omit white people who actually deserve them. This will make the prize known as a piece of shit it is

>Implying I want to identify with a dying cuck race
I'm a Greek and I don't give a flying fuck about blonde hair,blue eyes and all that shit. But having a 200 year old culture,niggers since the founding of your nation and seeing yourself in them will make you obsessed over "whiteness"

She can sew, bake and cook plus she is thin and is a family person. That's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

Calm down you melodramatic faggot. Most the thread does not give a fuck about them.

is this real? if so tay tay is in the club

Why do you come here mate? I mean f you don’t care about preservation of ethnic groups or anything like that?

The reponses says something different.
They are the exact same shit you would see on an episode of TMZ.
Look at this fucking shit:
>Why is Italian Brad's hair pink?
>She wants to be a stateless artistic type (globalist mentality). Ultimately she probably looks down on Felix for 1. Stealing the limelight, 2. Being bland and not artistic.
>They are engaged. I guess kids will come soon.
>How do you know he's depressed?

I always believed that a true scientists or innovator doesn't need a prize as a reward or to feel worthy.The discovery or the innovation itself is the prize. Do you think Dr.Watson feels bad for losing his nobel prize? His name is cast in history as the man who discovered the FUCKING DNA!. Everything else is just politics and business

Attached: 01FD4040000004B0-2853855-image-3_1417250824606.jpg (306x431, 41K)

I laughed

>That chick isn't even scandinavian

Thank fuckin god.

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Ok nigger, when Marzia "bakes" do you see her eat it in quantity? Because she's a poser, women who "bake" do it for show mostly. They generally don't eat it (because it makes them fat) they make relatively low-effort gifts to people (which is probably the reason they do it in the first place). Baking is not a sign of a women being able to feed a family of 4 or more.

The only reason Marzia knows anything in the kitchen is because her mama and nonna taught her what they knew, but she doesn't cook old fashion dishes on her channel instead she bakes retarded bunny cakes or some shit.

Felix would be happier with Marzia's mother or grandma if they were her age, prove me wrong.

I care about the persevation of MY ethnic group but I refuse to suck up to anyone, or beg to be accepted as something I'm not. If I can have an ally in this fight it's good, otherwise I won't get into shitfights about who's whiter or who has 3 blonde hairs in his ass crack

>tfw italian with blonde blue eyed norwegian gf

Her voice is really annoying. Does she ever not talk like that?

>or who has 3 blonde hairs in his ass crack
Deffo not you, m8

holy shit im trying to eat lmfao

Attached: 234324546456756.png (1172x675, 53K)