More and more worldwide think of germans as subhuman scum

why? and is it true? explain.

Attached: 492C6019-95A6-4320-BA63-3D6728817515.png (2000x1200, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw
youtube.com/watch?v=88uhseigTpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Democrat_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still like you Hans

The higher your shitskin population is the higher % of you are subhuman scum

It’s just logical, Hungary has no shitskins and is all white so all of us are thought of as valuable white assets

Attached: 86C7086A-BEB2-442A-B4C2-822C0D9BA4F4.jpg (1024x993, 191K)

Promoting open borders within the EU then inviting in the entire third world may have something to do with it. I for one will never forgive you.

I really have no idea why that is.
Maybe we should ask reddit.

>muh Nazis
That's it.

I tell you if you stop destroying Europe. Deal?

You're probably reading a lot of dumb shit.

Germans are sweet peas as far as I'm concerned. Cute too.

You're Turkish, and if you aren't Turkish you burn industrial levels of coal, this is universally known, outside of the internet as well, every white normie here, from Cape Town, to the fucking Congo, knows Germans diddle blacks.

You're a disgusting fucking bunch of people.

Literally only brainwashed Israeli 1st MAGApede. boomers/deluded Churchkike worshippers/iinferiority complex Poles think that.

You claim that you descent from Nordic people and you're proud of it while they were barbarian niggers who could only invade civilized countries. You're not subhumans because of your muslims, you're subhumans because your ancestors were uncivilized scum who destroyed Europe over 5 times.

>every white normie here, from Cape Town, to the fucking Congo, knows Germans diddle blacks.

TOP FUKN KEK

Attached: 8154CF9B-8189-49B2-8637-65744B891483.jpg (822x820, 470K)

I still like most of you dw best friend

Have you tried not being a bunch of Unterrmenschen?

Attached: backpaddle.gif (300x239, 124K)

nah you goys are alright

Attached: clivepalmer.jpg (1024x705, 72K)

Destroyed Europe how many times now? Five?

the question you should be asking is

>why shouldnt they think of germans as subhuman scum

My personal, private opinion on germans comes from my own experience with them, outside of the internet.

Just a few months ago i was verbally "attacked" by a raging kraut on a border gas station, waving his fist at me, crying about "Polish racism, fascism right wing dictatorship that needs to be destroyed in order for liberal europe to prevail".

There are over 80 million germans in germany, and every single one of them is trying to out-perform the other in being a gullible retard.

They elected Merkel for her 4th term, for fucks sake, when the germans arent destroying europe they're getting hemorrhoids.

I heard people say that germans are so fucking gullible, that if their national TV said today twice that water is dry, tomorrow 80 million germans will want sanctions on countries who still believe water is wet.

Attached: 1519206119886.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Success breeds jealousy.

Attached: 1527983300479.png (1128x1136, 223K)

nah you guys are based

Attached: bff.png (800x600, 376K)

If coal burning is success, then yes, Hans, you're the master race of that.

>Import millions of shitskins
>People from all over the world see us as shitskins now

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??

and what about WWI and WWII?
or the first reich
or the second reich
or the third reich
or the forth reich (hint: EU)

I have the feeling that the vast majority of the world hates germans and consider them as arrogant "ubermenschen" scum who think they are superior in every aspect of existence.

My grandad and his brother VOLUNTEERED to fight you krauts in WW2 because they knew you were coal burners BACK THEN.

stop causin ww3 faggots.

slow down Bolek, not everything here is bad. And be careful with 'destroying 'europe thou'.

Attached: szyd1.jpg (860x320, 26K)

I agree 100%

currently doing it again

more and more shitkins are coming in
more and more people think Germans are subhumans

I miss him Jow Forums I miss him

Attached: 1504443768973.jpg (578x900, 73K)

>slow down Bolek, not everything here is bad.

Attached: 1515769818138.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Because your economy is a parasitic vacuum cleaner that is sucking away people from Central and Eastern Europe to work your shitty jobs.

All of this because you have rigged the entire EU to be subservient to your economic regulations that deny any chance for entrepreneurship in the before metioned states. There will never be a romanian Siemens or Serbian/Greek Volkswagen because like mobsters you kill any potential competition before it even shows up.

Plus you have forgotten to have kids. Average German has his firsr kid at the age od 42. I fucking hope you get another wave of sand monkeys. 1 million every year.

For the sake of the rest of the continent, you must die. Culturally, demographically and especially economically.

Attached: DgtqEWXX0AYU5eJ.jpg (1200x721, 130K)

>I heard people say that germans are so fucking gullible, that if their national TV said today twice that water is dry, tomorrow 80 million germans will want sanctions on countries who still believe water is wet.

This. Kek

Based neighbour

it took us two world wars to get this degenerate, while you cucked yourself voluntarily
but what do you expect from an *nglo colony

Attached: 321.png (250x238, 52K)

because Germans often act irresponsible and affect others with it.
Refugee crisis is one example.

Germans are also too submissive to authorities and can't riot. They just swallow everything.

Well the alternative was (((Schulz))).

>He wanted more Rapefugees
>Even more of a cuck
>Further left
>Former alcoholic
>Even more Pro-EU
>Original Quotes: "For me Germany only exists to ensure the safety of Israel" ,"We need more EU" "For me refugees are worth more than gold."

Geeze how could we only vote for Merkel.

thing is kind of: germans are again promoting pushing some sort of "Axis powers of moral values". it's beyond retarded in my opinion, that they are attacking once again old enemies in the context of "WE GERMANS WILL SHOW YOU HOW LIFE WORKS. IF YOU NOT COMPLY YOU WILL HAVE TO SUFFER CONSEQUENCES"

nothing has changed. my biggest question: when will this country and its people END?

>I miss him Jow Forums I miss him

shitler would import even more niggers than momma merkel is importing right now.
there is something really wrong with the german fetish for niggers, and its nothing new, this black dick fetish is literally hundreds of years old.

I.... i dont get it.

Attached: germans love niggers.png (2097x1657, 1.81M)

doesn't the dutch national anthem contain some line "WE ARE FROM GERMAN BLOOD"?
>explain

>more and more people think Germans are subhumans
they are

You destroy civilizations. Merkel will be the final nail in the coffin for Germanic scum and you will lose German lands forever.

I think Poland deserves most of it.

Oh no, no no no, you don't get to lecture any race about cucking, no no no no no.

>14
>importing nigger
get back to your work and clean our toilets fucking slav nigger

>All of this because you have rigged the entire EU
fourth reich it is

>For the sake of the rest of the continent, you must die
100% agreed

Your grandfathers and great grandfathers were murderous thieves who destroyed Europe. The Berlin Wall stopped a generation of Germans from destroying the world again but now here we are with your bullshit again; destroy the world with your merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=tsOLYjYomAw

youtube.com/watch?v=88uhseigTpI

t. Newbie who does not get that everyone gets hate here.

Don't worry about it. Hater's gonna hate, the nails which stick out most get hit the hardest, Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep no one's going to respect you for saying you're sorry about whatever they don't like about you anyway, so you might as well just tell them to go fuck themselves.

The great Germans died in WWII, let us non cucked German decendants go back and fix the fatherland.

What would it look like if Die Linke became the biggest party and won?

Germany is known for good engineering school, your cars, tools or CNC-machines sometimes may be not as good as mongrelian or japanese, but still "made in Germany" is a sign of best quality.

But along with it when I hear some news like "a progressive transgender snowflake put an egg filled with ink into his anus and painted a picture with it" and etc - I'm 100% sure these news are from Germany or Jewnited States of Mongrelica , you became a center of (((((((modern art)))))) and degeneration. You're the European version of an eternal Bürger :DDD.

Attached: 12547277_1544368305880267_1719948665_n.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Despite how much you shittalk us, I still respect Germans and believe they are hard working and very intelligent.

No it says the Prince of Orange is of German blood. The Dutch never had much of a nobility. Still utterly shameful I admit.
The fake Dutch royal family has destroyed and betrayed the country and killed masses of Dutch people multiple times. Must be that German blood.

not so ubermenschlich those german cunts
>fat
>ugly
>fucking blacks

shouldn't they be like blonde, blue eye... or did hitler lie to the non-blonde, blue eye german population?

it's a shame. yes. many will consider you as eternal brothers to germans.
>downfall guaranteed if so

the sign says: trash and snow dumping forbidden here

you should be more like that srebrenica netherlands instead of we are from german blood kind of netherlands

I dont see germans fly to other countries to clean their toilets.

Attached: 1516197370062.gif (240x240, 47K)

you are shitting around here Muhhamed. Go back to your previous shithole and pray there about bad Germany.

Attached: 1511263966944.png (478x627, 29K)

Attached: So kolonisiert der Deutsche.jpg (1361x698, 218K)

I dont see jews flying, escept out of chimneys

slid thread. sage

I like Germany and I hope one day we will surpass them in engineering and technology just as in soccer. I dont even really care about the world cup shit but I like German science a lot. I do think both of us should stay out of each other's countries though.

you have a lot in common, you both are insane faggots who want to be girls, and both of you are ruled by mad witches

Attached: koreanwitches.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

To be fair dude: you let Angela Merkel in, and you call her "rigth wing", while she's pretty leftist.

You let your freedom of speech get destroyed.

You didnt rebel against the massive immigration influx and the increase ( shocker lol ) of rapes and crimes ( performed by whom, i wonder? ).

You are not sub-humans to me.. Yet. But u a bunch of pussies, too afraid to figth for their country with their vote.

Attached: 4389722.jpg (301x167, 10K)

I think of them as autists. i mean theres a lot of evidence.

Germans are fine they are just passing through a rough phase at the moment

Attached: c44055ea40071b84e946fdb4c9264bb2--long-brown-hair-daniela-ruah.jpg (620x400, 36K)

>shitler would import even more niggers than momma merkel is importing right now.
god you are a retard arent you

Attached: retard2.jpg (221x250, 6K)

>they are just passing through a rough phase at the moment

for the last 2,000 years.

>god you are a retard arent you

yes, yes you are.

Attached: 1505467021084.jpg (770x382, 176K)

You mean. Saved? They try to create an empire for their children and they get fucked for it. WHY EVEN BOTHER TO CARE

holy shit calm do mykola, go clean some toilets and calm down your rage

true. I love the German mindset but as far as the people go I like Poles more, they aren't afraid to have fun and they kind of look like me facial shape wise, and they are the only europeans wiho perfectly blend warmth of the spirit with pragmatic seriousness.
reddit space
Favorite Euro countries:
Finland
Estonia
shitty Baltic countries
Poland
Iceland

awww, you sound butthurt.

Attached: butthurt 2.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Hyundai and Kia were turned around by their German President, who was head of design. The entire reason Kia isn't bankrupt is because of a German guy, Peter Schreyer. You'll never match them.

no nigga everyone is btfoing you because you spread autistic lies about germans because you're eternaly butthurt for what they did in ww2

really? Got any proof for this?
I think the problem is with the current school system for Koreans. memorization and 14 hour days instead of conceptual learning like germans. i believe once we change this we can match or even surpass germans although maybe im just a deluded retard

awwww, more crying butthurt?

>autistic lies about germans

or really? where?

Attached: butthurt.jpg (552x377, 26K)

also can any germans redpill me on why peter schreyer and every bavarian looks like some roman-celtic-berber mutt? even hitler had this look, as does literally every bavarian i see on the news, like Schulz for example.

sure

Attached: im sick of this.jpg (640x628, 40K)

prussians are just R1a Poles larping as scandinavians. prove me wrong

Remember when Kia were shit, like the most shit car company outside of Russia, and they were about to die (I know first hand as a friends dad was high up in Kia). That German designer saved them. The reason they make good cars is 100% down to him. Or do you think it was just fate, that the I Ching numbers and Korean zodiac just aligned perfectly at the same time he joined, and that is the reason?

you're still better than those anglo fucks, dont let their shit get to you

I have no idea I never paid attention to any of that shit. I do pay attention to Samsung a bit since I own their phones, I am more into the lighter side of technology than heavy machienry (although Germans are into the heavy shit so I guess apples to oranges)

The Hungarian Jow Forumsack is right though.

Everyone knows Poles hate any kind of European nationalism and unity besides themselves (especially German and Ukrainian nationalism).
I'm not saying that Germany today shouldn't be absolutely hated and also nuked, but even if Germany somehow overthrew their nations with based nationalists you would still be bashing and hating them -- because it's literally part of your P*lish nature.

Attached: 16001292725.png (228x289, 65K)

because they own us money

Mourtala Madou, killed his girlfriend and his daughter

Man finds video of killing on facebook, which happened at subway station. Man posts it on youtube.

German Gestapo stops by the guys house and seizes all his computer equipment

Germany is a failed state, and dumb mother fuckers

Basically the lady kept asking for state protection, and the state denied. Then she was killed and now german gestapo trying to cover it up that they fucked up, probably so Merkel can get elected again. Corrupt motherfuckers.

shut the fuck up crosscuck Poles are the greatest peopels on earth. also im not a polish sexpat engrish teacher plumber im a native korean

Yeah South Koreans and their "small hands" work better with small things like cell phones and gadgets.
Read Kias wiki page, it shows the collapse in sales prior to the Kraut taking over.

A once proud people have elected a Government that has basically bent over and spread it's ass cheeks to the third world. You'll never recover. The turk invasion was bad enough, but this current sellout to all things German will only breed you out of existence. Auf Wiedersehen good beer user.

why do bavarians look like nigger mutts? Peter schreyer, hitler, schulz, even their flag is nigger tier. Why?

ill come over there right now and kick your asses, all of you, ill beat the fucking shit out of you unless you answer. you think im playing ill fuck ur shit up, ill take your whole nation on with my bare fists and make you suck my balls while your women suck my dick.

Well your very existence is an offense to God, so get what you will from that.

>more and more worldwide think of germans as subhuman scum
>why?
Because sooner or later they will be semites when they are not already

>explain
German women don't make kids and when they do it is with refugees from mid-east ( and sometimes with somalis as well)

Attached: nose_8633577.jpg (452x346, 15K)

>romanian flag
>turk gypsy confirmed

It's so fucked up I'm literally shaking.
We were the good guys twice, try everything, give up all freedom, work harder than any humans ever did, and lose twice to some fucking nigger-loving shithole countries. They keep preaching about how diversity, niggers, mudslimes etc. are good and we finally accept it AND THEN the people of these subhuman countries hate us, because we do what they always wanted.
It's simply not fair.

Attached: 1529080819335.gif (487x560, 762K)

>worst insult and comeback ever
Go and pay taxes so those engineers of your can get gibs to date your daughters because that is the extent of German power at this point.

yes. they are ugly nigga and sandnigga cunts. they deserve to vanish and enter humiliation as slaves.

>why
either because they think of Ali now when they hear of a german, or because they know what we're doing to ourselves

the Gernan Gestapo exists in every country, and infects all political processes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Democrat_Union

>you would still be bashing and hating them

well of course, every time ze germans get even remotely nationalistic this continent gets set on fire a year later and the streets are littered with dead europeans.

> ill take your whole nation on with my bare fists and make you suck my balls while your women suck my dick.

that wouldnt take much effort to do, lol.

Attached: german army.jpg (790x444, 130K)