How did antifa get rekt here?

Here's a compilation of the Portland riot. They had superior numbers. Why did they run? youtube.com/watch?v=J2t4MRC36rs

Attached: images (21).jpg (470x313, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidNeiwert/status/1014621528711811072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the kekistani ninja turtle

Attached: SargosArmy.png (852x431, 811K)

They don't know how to fight. They're all a bunch of upper middle class college kids who probably never have been in a fight.

>@3:10
>7 MAGApedes punching and kicking 1 antifa on the ground
SO BRAVE

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

The s o y boy fear the kekistani Divinity

>throw firecracker
>runs away from it and any sense of formation is gone

Cowards always run when met with resistance.

>tfw you will never get to fight antifa

Also noticed that just a few antifa were willing to get into a scuffle lots just watched and backed away when the proud boys advanced.

With more coordination the proud boys could have easily outflanked and made their integrity fall apart entirely.
Also they should have brought those plastic zip handcuffs so they leave them tied each time they get over

did you see the video? the Antifa side is all cute little twink fags

People should show mercy to those who show no mercy to others?
Fuck off. They forsook their honour the second they put on masks and took up weapons to attack people for voicing an opinion.

>Cosplay it's inherently evil.

at 1:30 bottom right corner
fucking wrecked

Attached: Untitled.jpg (337x269, 11K)

This

I dont feel sorry for them at all, they are a bunch of political terrorists protected by the media, they need to have professional police officers and natty guard to start shutting this shit down

T. Eternal Chilean mutt

Well you still can fight ISIS and the TRIAD but they are not a cake walk like antifa

The most frustrating thing of all about these riots is that we are to believe that the right are a bunch of gun crazy nuts who shoot people left and right all day, yet out of all these riots, riots where they know there will be violence against them, not a single trump supporter or right activist has even brought a gun.

Media of course cant report about it, because then they would have to admitt that all the gun play is by niggers killing each other

So fucking stupid, fuck this gay earth

What an awesome battle. I'm almost jealous that I didn't get to be there. Antifa were getting absolutely fucking destroyed, I wonder what injuries those guys got?

>event shut down
who lost again?

george soros money only pays for you to show up, not get dirty

i bet it's hard to fight with a mask on, what if gets pulled up over your eyes? seems like more risk than it's worth

jesus man how many people did one punch guy actually take out? I count atleast 3 different one punch KOs throughout that video. This guy is a lethal weapon

You just might
>Be me
>Go to a protest for freedom of speech when some laws were being discussed to "protect" muslims or some shit
>Antifa shows up to call us islamophobe
>Police does a pretty well job at keeping us apart
>Some antifa eventually slips through the crack
>Some kid starts shouting random buzzwords at me
>I walk up to him and look at him
>He refuses to make eye contact but look in my general direction screaming nazi and what not
>Cut him off so he doesn't get close to anybody
>Want him so badly to do anything
>Cops eventually drag him away
I should have taunted him :(

The center of the deep state.

Attached: Evan McMullin AQ CIA.jpg (899x1199, 130K)

The weak outnumber the strong, and in modern day democracy where everybody gets a vote, even the mentally disabled get to have their say about how a country should be run. There a reason we in the current year mess we're in, pretty much everywhere.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: images (8).jpg (194x260, 15K)

antifa are weak and have low discipline as morale , they believe this is trumps white sutremicist america and so they do run

Left wing people lack culture, and are small.

it was a legit protest, according to chad thunderfist police searched them beforehand incase they had any sort of weapons
whilst cuntifa was free to bring in batons and shit

if the strong can be dominated by the weak, they're not actually strong. that's actually weak person think

They're coming to your country. Soros has $1 billion earmarked for destroying the western world.

These are the best rioters Soros money could buy?

Attached: 1522010436858.png (1354x889, 94K)

Its because the police take weapons off people entering the designated protest zone.

Since antifa stay outside the protest zone waiting, they do not get checked.

A critical weakness I've noticed within the enemy is that their sense of entitlement is a permanent fixture of their personality and thus is considered to be significant and consistent factor in all imagined future scenarios.
The fact that lots of people do not actually care about them nor their feelings is inconceivable.

It's like those women that try to physically harm men until the point that someone cracks them one in the face and they are shocked that someone would dare hit "a woman". The idea that they suddenly have lost their rights and privileges is a shocking and horrifying concept that confuses them. "How could people do this to me? don't they realise how it makes ME feel?".

This is also a very common theme I've noticed in the psychology of bullies (often selfish and entitled little narcissists for the most part). They genuinely are confused when people start busting their faces up in self defence." How can you do this to me? can't you see that my wrist is broken and my teeth are falling out?, don't you realise how much you are damaging me now? this is not fair!".

They will never understand how to behave in a civilised mutually-beneficial society. They are socially toxic little aristocrats that want special social status over everyone else that allows them to treat everyone like shit whilst being entitled to the lions share of the resources of society.
This is ultimately what their beef is with capitalism. Not any genuine concern for the working class, but, the genuinely terrifying prospect that market economies allow for a real kind of meritocracy that can allow people to make more money and accrue more social status than them.

When you break this shit down to its most basic form, all of this is simply a "bully beatdown" scenario.
These right wing boys are fighting so furiously and with such rage because they are absolutely 100% sick of being treated like shit by these entitled little left wing fucks.

Nah, antifa in australia are pretty much all in melbourne

>cops drag him away
>didn't even physically harm anybody and obviously wasn't a threat just being loud
>you applaud this because "lol not on my team"

Divide and conquer tactics in action.

In alot of ways, guns seem to hold us back from violence. You would never get into a street brawl like this with one because it would be too dangerous. And actually using one is such a huge escalation, that we tend to be overly careful.
I think Portland has showed a lot of people that we can easily handle this scum with just fists.

Man it's always such a lop sided fucking battle isn't it?
All hell would break loose if our guys showed up with weapons but this literal terrorist organisation is allowed to openly make death threats and mobilise with weapons with the sheer intent of causing harm and violence.

Why are these terrorist fucks allowed to do this?

They're all spoiled soft assed fucks. They're either students that have never had a job or pour coffee or make sandwiches for a living and think that's hard work.
They are doomed to fail. Communist credo demands that they need the working class on their side. This demonstrates why.

>Why did they run?
Because they're pussy's.

this

Attached: 1530368904142.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

Equality biatch!

Yep, best thing to do is to learn how to use your fists then i guess

Attached: AntifaBeatUpByGirl.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Forgetting the 2016 anti-Trump protest in Portland ?

NANI?!

>" How can you do this to me? can't you see that my wrist is broken and my teeth are falling out?, don't you realise how much you are damaging me now? this is not fair!"
quality post bong
they believe that respect is a given, not something to be earned.

So disgusted with Antifa. They all come equipped to leave people with permanent disfiguring injuries..Fires works in the crowd, attempts to burn and blind, big hitting sticks, sucker punchs..It's all so disgusting.

Watching Antifa just reminds me how dangerous feeling self-righteous can be..To believe you are so superior to your opposition that you are allowed to disfigure and blind them with your explosives and weapons..I'd like to say this is not human, but unfortunately Antifa are very human and it's a side of us we civilised folk have been able to suppress.

What I can tell from the video:
>They were not organized, just acted like a mob.
>They literally had no fighters among them, only weapons.
>Skinny

Jesus that would be funny. Anti-fa being placed under citizen's arrest with zip ties.

dude im fucking antifa i go the gym 3 times a weak. i can bench press 300 pounds and i watch boxing videos on my spare time. Antifa can fight and if i ever face these proud boy pussies. i would knock the shit out of them

hell yeah

like your guys in Portland did?

Attached: 1530443998688.jpg (247x250, 4K)

this is copypasta
DONT RESPOND

Attached: twoscoops.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

and they are not, OPs clip shows that. The weak are just creating a mess. A mess that may turn into to hard times if we let it. But the strong handle hard time with ease. The weak who created the hard times however. Suicidal behavior both in the clip and in their general lives.

* claps

>Antifa
>Aristocrats
You just called them uncivilised before you called them aristocrats. These are not synonyms and being uncivilised has never been associated with being uncivil, lol.

Also I'm inclined to disagree with part of your conclusion. Antifa are narcissists like you said, but I don't think that Antifa believe they have a higher social status. I mean these revolutionary types all have shitty jobs and none of their ilk have ever been the best at anything.

I think what we are seeing here are zealots. People who believe their cause to be so righteous that any who oppose them are evil. It's the same line of reasoning terrorists use and it's born from a close-mindedness and an unwillingness to accept new information could be correct.

I remember this pasta.

antifa lost again.

Haha, shame they didn't kill him. Death to all commies.

Attached: th.jpg (474x306, 35K)

The sense of entitlement in an Anti-fa is not only a permanent fixture of their personality, but the means by which ideological control is obtained and maintained. This control surface can be leveraged. If one was to say, 'you deserve better than this' in a disappointed tone as you strike, it is a psychological/kinetic two scoops attack.

What's funny is going on twitter and seeing commies complain about the right being violent lmao

>the commie cries out in pain as he strikes you

One guy had a brain bleed. I haven’t heard if he made it or not.

Bullies 'following the crowd'. Media brainwashing effects people in strange ways, they probably thought that they had permission to win.
They won't have expected the PB's either. Those boys can rock with the best.
Libs are like nasty spoilt babies.

Attached: IMG_5286.jpg (552x626, 70K)

Attached: everytime.png (268x268, 96K)

Kek true, my bully didn't come near me after I punched him in the face.
And they say violence doesn't solve anything.

We have the stomachs to eat and to fight and when wrongs are a-cooking to make them turn right.

"thats enough"
it will never be enough
the only good commie is a dead commie

twitter.com/DavidNeiwert/status/1014621528711811072

Antifa needs to kick out anyone who wont fight from their frontline. Unfortunately for them, this isn't very inclusive. 110 pound trannie Timmy will be given a spot wherever he wants even if he wont fight. They can't win.

What are they even protesting?

It's an "army" of angry soiboys and women.

It should be self-explanatory.

10/10 Nice rant.

Thats a good compilation.

Because they’re ultimately LARPING, weak cowards who have to dogpile on one guy so they can claim their scalp

Hit the nail on the head

Attached: 1530491675911.png (1419x804, 85K)

They ran because they're not fighting FOR anything -- whereas the Patriotic crowd feels and believes they're fighting for their country. It's simple.

Attached: 1513348288486.jpg (1160x963, 653K)

because they are cowards.
They are middle class petite bourgoise kids.
They want to larp as rebels.
But because being a real alt right rebel takes balls and there is real risk involved they just go comfy.
Its very comfy if the whole media is supporting you.
Its very comfy if you never get fired for your political beliefs.
Its very comfy if the police is ordered to protect you and look the other way by a commie.
Its very comfy to be paid by rich jewish billonaires and have and endless 'Army of Kike lawyers working for you.
These fuck faces will fold once presented a real obstacle or challenge.
They are punk cowards larping as bolcheviks.

Attached: 54ye5kto9coz.png (691x653, 27K)

when is the last time in our history that riots like these were commonplace? i mean two political groups duking it out in the streets

Fascism has long been the enemy of the American way of life. Nazis, Jackboots, Blackshirts, all fucking worst enemies. We need Antifa to purge the scourge of fascism from our streets.

Do we have more information about the guy that got United States of Smashed? I wonder if he's an actual vegetable now.

Attached: 1530779998838.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

They only care about fighting against something. I heard it from some antifa themselves, their movement is only united in anti-nationalism and nothing else.

America is built on rule of law. If anything, anarchism is the worst enemy of America. I'm not saying that America hates Fascists, but there are more anti-american things out there.

cause USA is owned by jews so nothing that is benefiting for the local populace will be enforced

Not sure. The 60s were mostly between the left and cops. Probably the in the fifties with the KKK.
The thing that bothers me is how families are fighting with each other since the election. I remember learning about the Civil War, and wondering how brother could fight against brother. Now I know.

This video is crazy.

>The fact that lots of people do not actually care about them nor their feelings is inconceivable.
this

>attempting to strike someone in the head with an expandable baton
I'm glad he was rocked. I have a baton, I would never attempt to strike anyone ever in the head with it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

>Polish flag
Good

I never tire of watching those sunglasses fly.

>Not creating Schwerpunkts and overwhelming undermanned positions on your enemies front line

I am upper middle class.I have never been in a fight.

The thing is, physical fights are for the lower underclass. In your statement you seem to be aware of this. What's oddly fascinating to me is that you seem to be somehow proud of being in a fight, or proud of being part of the underclass. This is odd because clearly there is nothing desirable about being the underclass. You act as though you are an alpha, but infact you are an utter beta. You probably have low IQ as evidenced by the fact that you cannot pull yourself out of the underclass. What exactly do you have to be proud of?

Hello Sargon

Because they are limp-wristed junkie faggots.

You keep posting this and you are still full of shit. If you were serious you should dox yourself and challenge One Punch. See if you really are all that.

Dude wtf is up with Melbourne. It's actually a somewhat nice city, but everyone is a mega leftie. Only place I've been in Oz where the people were rude. Sydney, Port Douglass, Perth, all kind people.