Why do retarded (((Americans))) keep trying to pretend that Australia and New Zealand belongs to the same cultural...

Why do retarded (((Americans))) keep trying to pretend that Australia and New Zealand belongs to the same cultural category as the (((United States)))? Can you please explain what similarities do we actually have with you subhuman scum?

Attached: images.jpg (475x310, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV5MS5qptkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

Sage

>new zealand is trying to be relevant
SAD!

You don't. Oz and kiwis are just island niggers and abbo mixes.

Why don't you go ahead and tell us, kiwi?

Attached: 1530197015616.jpg (639x606, 26K)

Isn't NZ willfully becoming as multiracial as the US? I hear there's a lot of shit and piss people in Auckland.

Because New Zealand and Australia are, quite literally, obsessed with the United States. Your politicians essentially wait to see what happens here and then instantly respond. Everything is based around us. We're like the sun, and you're several planetary bodies revolving around us.

What kind of manufacturing base does Straya have?

Attached: 1530742627194.jpg (750x665, 52K)

if it wasn't for Jow Forums reminding me every day that you exist, I would never think about you at all

Why is NZ sooooo bad at shit posting???

THIS

Youre all British colonial mutts.
T. Europe

Attached: sayitkiwi.jpg (397x650, 115K)

fuck off

sage

It's the Australians leaf

Its so true. Quite bizarre even. Whats interesting is its widely known in international circles that "kiwis are ozzies who can read". I'm not exactly sure how thats related to you guys being so much better at shit posting though?

There is nothing "British" about (((America))) these days. Their core culture is 50% Hebrew and 50% sub-Saharan African.

Ironic that you made the NZ to USA with walmart as your image as a New Zealander is a high ranking member of Walmart stores.

>tfw he makes $20 million a year

youtube.com/watch?v=LV5MS5qptkM

Attached: greg-foran.jpg (660x440, 166K)

t. Kremlin thread trying to turn Western allies against each other

oi yew kunt we can reed reel gud

t. kiwinigger

They madeca killing selling their shit here. Did a lot of damage. Abos identifying as niggers, gringos as idiots etc.
TV is gone. Nothing Australian on it. But everyone probably puts up with the unwelcome generation trying to make stupidity the new standard.
Uni was always degenerate though, just wasn't as clear that was the case.

I love kiwis
Kia kaha
Be staunch walk tall

Yeah. (((Americanization ))) is truly a devastating plague.

Attached: images.png (401x366, 15K)

OZ and Kiwi were nice places, but they opened their borders and now they are shitholes just like every other white country in the world.

You're like us in that you lack culture. Honestly tell me what culture Anzac has.

We are culturally English you retarded mutt

Attached: images-2.jpg (384x384, 21K)

>new zealand
>culture
What fucking culture? I've spent 2 years combined in Auckland and Christchurch, and the only thing I can determine about Kiwi culture is you fuckers really suck at rebuilding after earthquake strikes.

Also, you guys need to uncuck yourselves. Even you bros out in the bush, because it is fucking sin simple to bag tail when I'm there.

Why do retarded sheep shaggers put themselves in the same species categorisation as Australia, or think they should be awarded Centrelink the moment they step off the plane?

Attached: Bruceposteroftheyear.jpg (941x1423, 150K)

They do?

Because a resurrected British Empire is the only thing that can save the Anglo race at this point

Attached: images-3.jpg (536x274, 40K)

Dunno bout the kiwis, we just like glassing cunts, drinking and shitposting mainly. What else, um... barbecues, beaches, banging your mum, stabbing muzzies and chinks, usual shit.

I work with a Kiwi and all he ever does is endlessly shit on Trump. I don't argue with him or show my power level, but I asked him why he cares, and he yelled TRUMPS POLICIES DIRECTLY AFFECT NEW ZEALAND!!! Do they?

Basically we all have the same culture, we're making the world better or we're fucking it up for everybody.

Americans just have an unusually strong idiot endorsement scheme, worse than the French even.

Which doesn't help turn them into men.

That said I really like Kevin Spacey's performance. It's not acting, it's being. And the world needs to catch up to people like him, make a world complimentary.
Get themselves good enough to carry on the conversation. When there is inferrority it's a lack of flair, being too careful and not caring. People can look aroundz recognise and help or wait for them to win over themselves and add an advancement to the scene and world.

Need to be doing better to exist and people can do that on their own and that is a problem. Need to be giving to keep something from being stopped up. Likewise to the world around you. Something different that carries everyone else away.

Events and bad ideas can form a fake substitution for that. Wars and such. Lots of self pity. Conformity. Don't need to define things, as soon as they are they're for someone else. The right stuff isn't finished yet, and someone's always trying to make it an ending.

Might help identify local stuff. Build on what people know is good and familiar. Even admit they fell for a bit of bullshit, part of the story too. Smarter and better.