OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

APOLOGIZE YOU CAUSED THIS

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1015078720556564481?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-101904.png (1440x2560, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCdz3dZRmx8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=_gZro-uEJ48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cant handle trumpkins at adulthood or teenagers so let's go after children

Good kids.

Attached: 1519432947418.jpg (3504x2544, 2.47M)

Heil Trump, Heil Victory!

But CNN told me that children are the future and we should listen to them, wtf?

lol, I have yet to hear anyone of any stripe say that overpopulation isnt a problem. and the more liberal you are, the more likely you mean that the USA is overpopulated and not the 3rd world shitholes that cause all the problems.

There is nothing wrong with this. Neither a right winger nor a centrist would over react to this statement as we all know what they really meant

The kids are right, but let's not pretend they weren't coached by their parents. Using children as tactics to further your agenda is stupid.

>the baby goys know
>¡¡¡SHUT IT DOWN!!!

>btfo'd by billy while he eats grayons

Oh the ass-pain this must cause. I'm sure there are leftist who think the state should take them because of child abuse.

Overpopulation isn't a problem.

Leaving your children to glean their political opinions from school, friends, or television is probably the single-most retarded thing a parent could ever do.

>children are the future
Unless they have wrong think

The overpopulation in Africa is certainly a problem for the rest of us. And yes, the USA is overcrowded as it is.

My daughter is 4 and she's mentioned the kids at school that run off to their own little corner of the hallway and titter away in arabic

Libs hate honesty and kids are honest

You are misusing the word. The high level of population growth in Africa is a problem, and the current level of infrastructure in the USA is insufficient to handle its current population. Nothing to do with overpopulation. Have more kids.

That's right, you should not raise your children. The best approach to parenting is silence. Especially when your kids ask you why you are doing/supporting something.

Attached: 1530235286417.jpg (600x600, 26K)

It's true, in flint they don't even have enough clean water anymore.

The kids aren't screaming "lynch the spics!" There's nothing wrong with this, plus it destroys the left's hope that they just need to wait until the old people die.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-16-27-07-805_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1024, 191K)

As a white American male WHY aren't you BREEDING again?

Attached: 1528910049455.jpg (696x800, 47K)

>and the current level of infrastructure in the USA is insufficient to handle its current population
Right, but trees are preferable to low-income housing and more roads. Therefor, we're overpopulated.
>Have more kids.
I intend to, this nation is my inheritance.

Remember

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-072937.jpg (1080x2160, 697K)

>@nonconformist
>Advocates reeducation camps

How do neo-commies not realize that they're completely toeing the establishment line?

Attached: 1505649816475.jpg (1065x800, 85K)

The US is one of the least densely populated countries in the world.

>Right, but trees are preferable to low-income housing and more roads.

Most of the earth's surface is uninhabited. You can build upwards instead of outwards and not affect forests at all. Forested areas in first world countries have almost universally been growing for the past half-century.

>This beautiful 10 year old drag slut with dead eyes is proving how great we are as a nation!!

>This 10 year old that wants to protect our borders is TERRIFYING!

>this is what makes me hate people
irony.jpg

Am I just a brainlet? How can men be married consistantly more than women? Wouldn't that mean they're all fags?

youtube.com/watch?v=rCdz3dZRmx8&t=

Stay strong, burgerbros. We know how does it feel, we have the motherfucking niggerecipient continent africa a few hours of navigation.
Fight back.

Attached: 1530821304598.png (1062x1582, 859K)

Spoken like a true plantation owner.

Late gen z / gen alpha may be the ones who save this country after all.

Most of that space isnt viable land to build on, or has been usurped by the feds. The rest is precious in its own right and shouldnt be squandered on housing yet even more human trash, especially mexico's human trash. Is that so hard to grasp?

notice when commies see you raise kids with values they don't like the first idea they get is re education, they want to brainwash the kids of proles but don't want to breed themselves

GENERATION ZYKLON

Obviously, but what I'm saying is toting your 8 year old kids around so they can be in media pushing the views you have bestowed on them is silly. I teach my kids these things, but I'm not about to parade them around as some political stunt.

I was lurking in the anarchism reddit laughing at the people wanting the forum rules enforced. They are oblivious.

montana 2000-2010 demographic changes:
population increase by 10%
white population decrese by 8%

Those comments are top cringe.

>Most of that space isnt viable land to build on, or has been usurped by the feds.

Not true.

>The rest is precious in its own right

What?

>shouldnt be squandered on housing yet even more human trash, especially mexico's human trash

I agree. Can you tell me what this has to do with overpopulation though?

Isn’t that separating families?

The same people crying about this are the same retards who scream YAAAASSSSSS when articles come out showing what the average American will look like in 20 years

This children we want to make brown don't want to be brown!!!

>overpopulating us
Cute translation of the German word "Überfremdung".

>kids in Montana
have they ever fucking seen a brown person in their lives?

Based 9 year olds

>The rest is precious in its own right and shouldnt be squandered on housing yet even more human trash, especially mexico's human trash.
This. I wish you guys luck in your noble fight.

It's ok when they do it :^)

>yall mind if i
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>separate some families?

They weren't coached, moron. Children pick up political opinions from hearing their parents talking.

Considering they went from 98% white in 2000 to 87% white now, probably

i'm filled with pure rage

Attached: 1530823887853.png (1600x1200, 129K)

See

>Not true.
The federal government owns 28% of the surface of the US. The states also own a large chuck of their own territory. This number is only increasing with time, especially out west.

>What?
Given that the government owns so much land, large tracks of undeveloped private land is a valuable resource. It's also valuable for being undeveloped and untainted, yet still accessible completely unlike parks.

>Can you tell me what this has to do with overpopulation though?
Given that overpopulation is relative to the infrastructure that can support people, unless we tap into our land resources (unarguably more valuable than spics) we are overpopulated.

move out of the city cuck

this

Those immigrants that work on farms... then they have the gal to call us racists and think we take them seriously...

>political opponents should be sent to work camps
hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1504754219498.png (178x186, 39K)

>@nonconFROMist

I live where I was born, in what used to be a small, quasi-rural town. It's now flooded with spics, and they literally cant stop tearing down what little woods we have left in order to build more section 8 housing.

>civ nats are our worst enemy
they are implicitly white identitarians just like us

i would never let my kids talk to a reporter.

The Left wants to give them Voters rights though

they don't want to and with good reason. the neighborhood rape gang just moved into your nice suburb, why aren't you happy your daughters will be literally nailed to a table and shared by a dozen adult Ahmeds

I am aware of the government's ownership of land. That is a distribution of land ownership problem and nothing to do with overpopulation.

>overpopulation is relative to the infrastructure

By that logic, a desert island with no one on it is overpopulated. The fact is that America's infrastructure is mostly dated. Build 10 more apartments and you have room for 10 more families. There is plenty of landspace for 10 more apartments. It's not a matter of overpopulation, it's a matter of where and when you want people. America has plenty of ability to produce food to feed its population and housing to house them. With current technology, it could house and feed the entire world's population with room to spare. Hardly overpopulated.

then you haven't build enough flaming crosses (or the equivalent for spics), am I supposed to tell you everything?

>Am I just a brainlet?
yes, it's becuase more women sleep around enough to end up in the 10+ category

A man can marry a woman who has been divorced. A woman who has been divorced many times very likely married men who were not divorced previously. Not all men and not all women marry.

kek but look at this crying beaner child tho

"Diversity (poc) is our strength"
"Nobody is trying to replace you!"

Outrageous.
Foreigners marching with Communist flags.
Completely fucking surreal.

i wasnt there honey bunz

nor were just about anyone you will find around here

>push overpopulation meme
>comes back to bite them in the ass
Can leftists ever do anything right?

>By that logic, a desert island with no one on it is overpopulated.
No, that's a balanced population.

>Build 10 more apartments and you have room for 10 more families.
You sound like a simpleton. That's 10 more families worth of children to school, 10 more families worth of jobs needed to employ them. That's 20 more cars on the road, and dozens more dependent of public assistance for all manner of things.
> There is plenty of landspace for 10 more apartments.
That's a matter of opinion, and yours is wrong. Scenery is more valuable than 10 immigrant families.
>It's not a matter of overpopulation, it's a matter of where and when you want people
I want mexicans in mexico.
>With current technology, it could house and feed the entire world's population with room to spare
what sort of moronic goal is that?

There's just so damned many of them

Fuck off, we’re full.

>kids dress up in drag and claim they're trans-lesbian cthulhu electric hybrids
SO BRAVE!
>kids wear maga hats
CHILD ABUSE INDOCTRINATION!

>That's 10 more families worth of children to school, 10 more families worth of jobs needed to employ them.

These are issues with the infrastructure rather than the size of the population.

>Scenery is more valuable than 10 immigrant families.

There is plenty of room for both. You can build an apartment building with room for 10 families (or, currently, about 4,000 people) in a block of land occupied presently by a single house.

>I want mexicans in mexico.

So do I. That has nothing to do with overpopulation though.

>what sort of moronic goal is that?

It's not a goal, it is a fact that overpopulation is a myth. The world's population is, in fact, on the verge of collapse within our lifetimes. The global population will peak in the next 3 decades and then begin to fall for the first time in history. At no point will it ever outgrow the earth's carrying capacity.

>These are issues with the infrastructure rather than the size of the population.
If the size of the population is managed, then the infrastructure is sufficient.

Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of a cancer cell.

>It's not a goal, it is a fact that overpopulation is a myth
Just because we could feed and house the entire planet if we gave over every square foot to that purpose doesnt mean that we're not currently overpopulated given the context and reality of our lives currently.

This is all aside form the fact that excess space is required for good mental health.

>At no point will it ever outgrow the earth's carrying capacity.
If that's how you define overpopulation, you're human cancer.

Anyone who consumes BuzzFeed at all is useless and likely to have someone like JK Rowling as their patron Saint of Virtue Signaling, so they're meaningless to me. Doesn't surprise me libs are going after children, they didn't have a chance to abort them so the next best thing they feel they can do is corrupt their minds.

Attached: 1530667006515.jpg (733x802, 98K)

>Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of a cancer cell.

You can't stop people from having babies user. That is the ideology of a cancer communist.

>Just because we could feed and house the entire planet if we gave over every square foot to that purpose doesnt mean that we're not currently overpopulated given the context and reality of our lives currently.

Again, that is not overpopulation. That is a misallocation of people and resources.

>If that's how you define overpopulation, you're human cancer.

That is what overpopulation is. What else could overpopulation be? Too many nigs? That's just dysgenics. There is nothing wrong with using words correctly, user.

And did that make you feel any different? No? Exactly.

>some how *all* people in the United States will magically change into model-tier mullatos with frizzy hair within the next 20-30 years

I believe that children are our future
teach them well and let them lead the way

Raising children is to constantly be coaching them, either directly or indirectly. I wouldn't expect a nigger to understand that though.

Based

>You can't stop people from having babies user.
If they intend to at my expense, yes I most certainly can.
>That is a misallocation of people and resources.
lol "misallocation"? So any free space not diverted to use for the ever expanding population of shiftless humans is misallocated? Interesting stuff.
> What else could overpopulation be? Too many nigs?
That's what it equates to in Africa, yes. Sure, it's a massive continent, but as it stands, they're overpopulated and any infrastructure built to accommodate would involve populations outside of their own. In short, there are too many niggers

Democrats: Fuck white people, they should be replaced.

Also Democrats: Oy vey don’t bring up that we hate white people and want to replace them

That's because niggers can't even manage to run a city correctly, let alone a country i.e. South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Shut up faggot. Nobody cares about "muh ethics" anymore.

Democrats: It's okay to teach, and it should be taught, that Trump is literally Hitler on the verge of geocoding millions of people.

Democrats: How dare these abusive parents teach their children that Latin Americans are going to displace white people.

>If they intend to at my expense, yes I most certainly can.

That's called murder user. Or at least kidnapping.

>So any free space not diverted to use for the ever expanding population of shiftless humans is misallocated?

I already told you that the global population is soon to peak. There is plenty of room for non-infrastructural needs and there always will be.

>Sure, it's a massive continent, but as it stands, they're overpopulated and any infrastructure built to accommodate would involve populations outside of their own. In short, there are too many niggers

Africa is sparsely populated though. It is certainly not overpopulated. It is simply underinfrastructured.

That's some projection

If anything, they should've been further coached to stay away from press more than pedophiles

Niggers just can't civilization, the sooner the chinks create an race-specific ebola without cure so they can colonize the better

>kopstein
Im hoping this is just a pol sockpuppet, because pol cannot be right all the time...right?

that's an odd looking flag... why doesn't it have an eagle on top of a cactus?

>Africa is sparsely populated though
compared to it's landmass, sure. Not so when compared to viable land and areas covered by the population centers.
>It is certainly not overpopulated. It is simply underinfrastructured.
If the population cant produce the infrastructure to accommodate the population, they're overpopulated.

>I already told you that the global population is soon to peak.
lol, at 9 billion.Assuming they dont all migrate to greener pastures like the cucks want them to, and produce a second unrestricted population explosion.

>That's called murder user. Or at least kidnapping.
If your having kids is dependent on violating my sovereignty then enslaving me to care for them, and I refuse, it's not murder.

>Buzzfeed
The same (((media house)) that peddles stories about their 3 year old daughter giving elaborate and extreme leftist views justifying why all white men need to be killed off and all white women must lose their virginity to a black man and make a black baby to end racism in America.

brings back some fond memories

youtube.com/watch?v=_gZro-uEJ48

Attached: based millie.jpg (564x317, 29K)