He would rather wealth all accumulate in the hands of a select few dozen Jews in NYC than redistributing the wealth to...

>He would rather wealth all accumulate in the hands of a select few dozen Jews in NYC than redistributing the wealth to the lower classes who will actually stimulate the economy.

Attached: im_an_americunt.jpg (640x512, 59K)

But if we gib monies to poor peoples they won't vote commie anymore.

GTFO nigger your ideology died 27 years ago.

We are already redistributing wealth to third world countries right now. Do you even know how much money Mexico drains from America? How much medicine and financial aid do we send to Africa? I'll give you a chance to Google it.

It actually happened tho.

Attached: 15931CE2-CF1B-4E23-B3C5-85D648CE2AF4.jpg (700x450, 228K)

>meme flag
>americunt old ass meme post
I smell a falcon-faced kike. Kvetch moar.

How would redistributing wealth to poor people "stimulate" the economy?

I think the average communist is a low iq shit bag that hides behind loud mouthed jews who went to college. A bunch of mouth breathers that contribute nothing but want everything. Purge yourself motherfucker.

(((Their))) money is all hidden away in off shore bank accounts. Nobody's getting (((their))) money. It's the middle class who's going to get butt fucked, just like always. You'd know this if you weren't a stupid pinko-commie.

SLIDE THREAD

Increase aggregate demand, resulting in higher employment.

so true. The (((left))) constantly claims to be going after the (((1%))) but in reality they go after the middle class.

Look at a graphic. Aid to Israel dwarfs aid to anywhere else.

I think it's a very sad testament to "the left" that dumb progressive neoliberals have completely captured its name in the public imaginary (at least among teenage anime fans and neo-nazis)

t. memeflagnigger

Even then, it's laughably small.
Some people just enjoy drinking the (((capitalist))) kool-aid.

Attached: foreign_aid_as_share_of_us_budget_2012.png (474x539, 74K)

Look I already know that just because I didn't include Israel in my post doesn't mean I forgot.

>redistributing the wealth
lol fucking commie with a nazi flag is the funniest shit I've seen today and that's after seeing the Castro's Son "happening" thread.

Absolutely right user, we need to tackle the Rothschild problem

>disregard ecology
>pollute the world
Capitalists are dumb.

t. blind boomer

oh shit son, you're right on the blind part but wrong about the boomer

>implying this is not a slide thread

SAGE
A
G
E

Even Adam Smith wrote of the problems of gross inequality.

what are the problems of gross inequality?
people believe they deserve what others have? that isn't a problem the system creates, that's a problem people need to fix themselves.

build something and make cash or shut the fuck up and be happy that your neighbor is paying more taxes than you because he was more successful than you

instead of teaching kids to be pussies we shoul teach kids to deal with other people being better or luckier than they are, by trying to do better, not by whining or trying to flip the system in the off chance they get to take their neighbor's styff

inequality isn't a problem, not knowing how to deal with it as people is.

>muh economic system based on jealousy
Taxation is theft. If you want money, get a job and earn it

Thats right goyim, you dont own nothing.

>retard lolbert doesn't know basic econ
Concise Chaim over here, thanks.

Commies are insane.

>muh economic system based on jealousy
Nothing in the OP said anything about jealousy, his argument was making an evidence-based claim.

The problem with inequality is that it makes for a morally bankrupt society.
Inequality wears away healthy enlightenment and democratic/republican values.
Moreover, it can actively hinder economic/technological progress and growth in numerous ways.

Taxation is a vital component of the social contract.

>making an evidence-based claim.
Yet no evidence. When will you statists learn, free market will fix everything. Communism just makes things worse. Freedom is the answer

>free market will fix everything
This is pathological dogma.

>people believe they deserve what others have?
Yea, because it's generally implied through marketing that "you can have this if you just do this" People generally do fix themselves, its called waking up and realizing that all of your childhood interests were exploited and used against you to make you a shekel shitting consumer.

Inequality is perceived, and it is so commonly perceived because status is used to market products to children and it is used to sell ideas to idiots. True inequality remains unseen (though it exists and is indirectly the reason our country is in the divided state that it is in, because people started to take notice to true 'inequality' and COINTEL put a stop to the poorfag uprising back in 2012).

Your disagreement from the term stems from the typical jagoff liberal's bastardization of the term. because of this, you are incapable of even knowing what inequality means. to you its just a faggy leftist buzzword and this is due to the success of COINTEL keeping the heat off the elite ruling class that maintain their inequality through decieving stupid fucks who chase every dragon tail they see on the news

Freedom IS the answer, but only if it's actual, tangible positive freedom, instead of the "negative liberty" construct of liberal thought.

>When will you statists learn, free market will fix everything. Communism just makes things worse. Freedom is the answer
Ah, the "letting clinical psychopath CEOs who literally ONLY care about money and power control your country is better than having a government" argument. The jew ITT is right about everything he's posted so far, btw. You're all coming across as "the conservative kid in college class who says communism is gay"-tier arguments.

I swear, some days I get the feeling lolbert autists need the gas more than commies.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Last post from me before I fall asleep, but you've been able to state in 1-2 sentence posts what usually takes me a paragraph or more, about the multitude of things wrong with libertarianism. Quality posts, much appreciated. Good night all.

Voluntary constructs are a better way to handle things. No need for jealousy-inspired stealing

It's true tho

"Positive" freedoms are slavery as you're being forced to provide for someone else

Not an argument. If that CEO is being shitty, start your own company and out-compete him

>CEOs who literally ONLY care about money
You say that like it's a bad trait to have as a CEO

>Voluntary constructs are a better way to handle things
True, the problem is the difficulty in defining and identifying what's truly voluntary.

>It's true tho
Try replacing "free market" with anything else and it would sound ridiculous.
Say I support green tea. Even if green tea is generally good, saying "green tea will fix everything" is dumb. Sure you could drown in the stuff?

>"Positive" freedoms are slavery as you're being forced to provide for someone else
By definition, there isn't much freedom in slavery, negative or positive.

>If that CEO is being shitty, start your own company and out-compete him
If a CEO is being morally shitty, you can't out-compete him. In fact, being morally shitty is often required to turn a good profit.
Even if it weren't the case, not everyone have the financial, cultural, social or informational capital to start a successful business.

Attached: 1464895115204.jpg (859x1402, 930K)

> Muh marxism
Ignore the fact that money is printed at will, that several scams are used to shape the economy... Just gibs for the poor. That's it.

>1 post by this ID

Why work hard when some pinko fags literally plan to kill you for your success, communism is for losers who will never accomplish anything themselves so they take from those who do