Is this true?

is this true?

Attached: 36629634_722136911462778_1248429345203027968_n.jpg (960x643, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/06/blind-item-8_29.html
amgreatness.com/2018/04/21/poontronage-when-kamala-met-willie/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a U.S. Senator and she doesn't even know the fucking history of the DOI

Can't be immigrants in a nation you founded

They where colonists

conqueror's and revolutionaries=/= immigrants

This bitch didn't even pass Social Studies, now she's a presidential contender?

no

Remember that it was an immigrant that started ww2

>immigrating to a country that doesnt exist

liberals are truly a breed apart

>most were born on American soil
>""Immigrants""

What a dunce.

They were British citizens who moved to a British colony.

THIS

Someone text her this.

And what is wrong with Mexican citizens moving to a Mexican colony, exactly?

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 41K)

Not really, all 56 signers of the declaration of independence were British citizens not immigrants

>founding fathers were fucking white males
>founding fathers were also immigrants so we don't need to kick out dirty goblins
Its like they pick and choose what to virtue signal. Amazing how people fall for it.

>Britain colonizes America.

>Colonists get grumpy and fight back.

>Colonists win independence.

In a sense, the first Americans were Brits who grew to hate the empire. It was Brits vs Brits until they won and said they were Americans. So no, it was not 'Immigrants'

Attached: Settlers.png (1080x1107, 1.7M)

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/06/blind-item-8_29.html

Attached: slavery.jpg (602x430, 134K)

Doesn't this help the anti immigration argument? It shows how immigration destroys the native culture and caused a war that destroyed the old host nation.

>grew to hate the empire
The non-existent empire you mean? Britain was a second-rate power in the 18th century. The colonists could be considered more imperialist than the Crown, since one major reason for the rebellion was the Crown being against colonial expansion westward.
>colonists win independence
You misspelt "French".

They did not enter an established country.
They were British citizens.
I guess you could call them rebels, but not immigrants.

Slide thread

Fake tweet

sage

America isn't a Mexican colony. And if they believe it is then it truly is an invasion and should be stopped.

This. They just wanted their Rights as Englishmen and pointed out the bullshit nature of how parliament was structured with rotten boroughs and the whole, "Well Manchester doesn't have MPs so why would you?" argument.

It’s true.
8 of the 56 were not born in America

Britain was the greatest world power after the Seven Years War and arguably until WWII.

no they were natives at that point

>white colonists fucking suck and destroyed this world!!!
>but I will always use them in my emotional arguments to support immigration because I can't help myself

One of the things that bugs me the most about the left and calling the original settlers immigrants who killed the natives and conquered the continent. Wouldnt by that logic mean we should either ban or at the least be extremely careful with immigrants lest they do the same?

Britain was only so good because it had poor competition. France between the Seven Years' War and Napoleon wasn't a great competitor. Prussia was far better militarily. Britain just had a peng navy.

>It’s true.
>8 of the 56 were not born in America

That means 48 were. According to Math, that means over 85% of the original Founders were NATIVE born.

This is why the East and China will win the race war.

This

In a time where having the greatest navy meant controlling trade globally that does a lot towards being the leading world power.

Don't do the "Mohammed was born in Germany, that makes him German" argument.

Fake and gay.

I'll bet she thinks she BTFOs everyone because Hamilton came from Nevis despite being an Anglo like everyone else.

Considering no one was native to that region of the Americas (indians aren't native), it doesn't matter.

>lol immigrants are good because they overthrew the government
>btw remember to vote for me in 2020 :^)

If there is no such thing as boarders then why is everyone so upset about us coming to America?

t-t-that'd be racist since they're brown

Kammy girl has a rasta daddy from Jamaica and a poo in the loo mommy from India

Not exactly an all American girl

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-222850.jpg (1723x1290, 992K)

>liberal
>literally retarded
checks out

>Don't do the "Mohammed was born in Germany, that makes him German" argument.

"American" is a Nationality. "German" is both a nationality and genetic ethnic term

Also, the Founder didn't have a nation, they started one. Which means they are NATIVE born under the United States government. This isn't difficult.

>Indians aren't native
That's not a good way to phrase it, but I know what you mean.

In any case it would be more correct to call them British settlers, even if they aren't first generation.

The Founders were mostly if not completely British.

They were not even colonists, they were fucking born here.

how do these people even live when they realize that whites created almost everything about their current lifestyle?

She forgot the part about all of them being white.

Not by the late 18th century. If you consider the establishment of European hegemony to begin around 1500. The Spanish, dutch and french all had periods of great expansion and power but by the time of the industrial revolution and 1800 Britain far and away dominated global trade and seas.

3 in Ireland 2 in England 2 in Scotland 1 in Wales.
Rest born in the colonies.

>The Founders were mostly if not completely British.

I know.

>calling the founding fathers immigrants
Is she admitting that we're being colonized?!

They were all British citizens living in a British colony.

Would you call someone that was born in Indiana, and moved to Texas, an immigrant to Texas? No, it's the same country.

She was bangin the then married mayor of San Fran for a decade to get her start in politics. Publicly "regrets" the affair. He's a slick negro named Willie Brown of the old school democratic machine variety. Marion Barry with a brain and money. ( ill gotten )

I thought they were invaders or conquerors

I'm a 7th Generation American. Am I an "Immigrant"?

No they weren't. Only Hamilton was born in a British colony. Every other founding father was born on US soil. You fucking mong.

8 immigrants who would hang you in a second you dumb fuckin shitskin desu

8 colonists!

This. Not immigrants -- FOUNDERS. Stupid low iq shitskins

This is really simple. If you are BORN somewhere, you are automatically NATIVE BORN.

Plenty of Dutch. In NY mostly. Remember the entire population at Independence was 3 million people. Astounding how small the world population was in those days. Most were dead by 45 on average.

Yes, and if Indians were MAGA they wouldn't have let us in.

We learned the lessons of those dumb fuck indians

Are you from a ghetto where your ancestors for the last seven generations have managed to hold on to their ethnicity by not mixing with outsiders?

The day before the declaration it was a British colony. Arguably until the surrender of the British forces years later. Semantic debate.

My great great great great great great Grandma came here from Bavaria is the late 1700s. Pictures of her in scrapbooks. She was honestly smoking hot DESU

*in

The Thirteen Colonies were British colonies you burger.

Settlers and a lot fucking different to illegal mestizos. Why dont they immigrate to greenland and actually set something up themselves?

Yea I ask myself the same thing but then I guess it's kinda like how do we eat peanut butter ?

They can fuck right off. And so can the Eskimo plague.

48 Americans and 8 Brits (2 English, 3 Irish, 2 Scots and 1 Welsh).

can't compare true pioneers to welfare leeches simply because both crossed a border at some point

Nice. Probably people from nearly all of Europe made it on to a some boats by 1775 or so. 1800 is really the early modern period in world history.

amgreatness.com/2018/04/21/poontronage-when-kamala-met-willie/

Sleepin your way to the top.

I though immigrants rights activists say that White People can't be immigrants?

remember fools...immigrants is different than illegal aliens

a black man did not invent peanut butter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration
/thread
Go purge your self you lib cancer

Technically they were all citizens of the british empire.

Movong from Virginia to Pennsylvania doesn't make you a immigrant.

>56%

I guess their thought process is we already invited everything they need so they don't need us anymore
Kinda like when the bad guys kill the Russian nuclear scientist in movies after he's finished with the bomb

They were white and also created this country.

>immigrants
>not emigrants
>not treasonous rebels

You know you fucked up, right?

Attached: oppressive_laughter.jpg (491x488, 41K)

2woke

i just wish they'd all drop the bullshit
>dems want new voters
>reps want new debt slaves

The same technique had been done with other nut types, but he is the first one to do it with peanuts.

THIS SAME FUCKING SLIDE THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY!
DON'T FUCKING REPLY!!
Sage

Nice of you to admit that the bad guys are the CIA.

It still annoys me how all the Caribbean islands ended up being full of blacks

A bunch of them were fucking BORN in the colonies. They weren't immigrants.

Unless the leftists want to argue being born somewhere doesn't make you an immigrant, in which case we can say we should deport all the anchor children too because they are the children of illegal immigrants and thus are illegal immigrants themselves.

They always fail to include the illegal part

Mesoamericans are said to have done it before, but it was a black man who did it first in civilized society.

its all relative

youre not stating much

(i.e. they were only "poor" relative to how good the best was, which is a tautology)

>there are people in the world that honestly believe the Democratic platform isn't debt slavery

Attached: mugatu.gif (320x215, 1.54M)

>everyday
>tweet was 2 days ago

Attached: captainsweden.jpg (640x480, 54K)