Attached: IMG_2453.png (750x1334, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/rLJjvw/hogerextrem-ledare-stoppad-infor-almedalen
youtu.be/hzSndaIDkKY?t=15m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H.. how?

>muh based poland

How are Amerimutts gonna cope with this?
They actually think Poland is some sort of "BASED" and "white" ethnostate.

Attached: 1526917491536.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

LOL patrick shittle gets rekt so now kikes are spamming spencer again. they've gone full circle!

Attached: richard spencer head.jpg (212x155, 10K)

poland is the whitest country on earth
hopefully putin our white savior will annex it

Another shit tier boomer thread

Orban banned him, and only him, too. Other speakers from NRM and Generation Identity are allowed in. Suggests to me that the leaders of Hungary and Poland know something about Implicit Spencey that we don't

>The first to get fucked over by Hitler
>They will love a true Nazi
We need to force feed history to people...

If Poland is banning Richard Spencer and migrants, then Poland knows something about Spencer that his sycophants on Jow Forums don't. If I had to guess, it would be that there aren't many degrees of separation between Spencer and the people behind the migrant crisis.

Wtf poland ...

He's literally a nazi supporter and we don't like nazis, Przemek.

Humm.. lets dig on that

Hivemind.
Something is fucky with that guy. I don't care what excuses people make for him, seeing him cozying up to Laura Bush is one fucking step to the CIA too close for my comfort. You'd need to be in a very friendly position to get such a personal photo with someone like that.

Don't avoid the question. How does country A ban from entering country B someone that is neither a citizen of country A or B?

Poland was invaded by Nazi germany
they fucking hate nazis
why would they let richard spencer do anything

It's certainly possible.
>him cozying up to Laura Bush
Wat? Where? That is fishy.

Both are in the EU; perhaps there's something in the written agreements which permits this, some loophole we're not aware of?

Based Poland
Richard spencer is a Jewish false flag

Because hes (((controlled apposition)))

Jow Forumstards BTFO by based poland

Poland knows what they're doing. Spencer is worst possible optics and has no political clout anyway. V4 politicians are taking enough heat from the media to support this meaningless agitator.

PiS is a kike-owned pseudo-righting party. 2m+ Ukrainians let in like it's nothing, there are talk about letting in shitskins from e.g. India en masse as there are "labour shortages".
Completely aside that the Duda/Juda and Morawiecki are either kikes or married to kikes and do everything they want

Ofc they won't let in someone like Spencer

Attached: DHbHXfGVwAAAMxh.jpg (912x565, 86K)

What the fuck?! Slimy motherfucker.

And rightly so. (((Spencer))) is a kike

Attached: AC9CA39C-8316-4B5D-B193-616A70576F4D.jpg (533x585, 80K)

Probably becuase they know he’s a dirty kike.

>Poland knows what they're doing. Spencer is worst possible optics and has no political clout anyway. V4 politicians are taking enough heat from the media to support this meaningless agitator.

this

spencer is cia poison pill to keep pro-white thought taboo. pic related, u dont hang out with the bushes if u r fringe unless u r cia, bush sr ran the cia.

Attached: fag.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/rLJjvw/hogerextrem-ledare-stoppad-infor-almedalen
>Last year Spencer was in Poland
>Gets judged that he cant use the shengen zone as he please
>He was going to sweden for "Almedalen" a bigger yearly political event
I guess there is more, but I need some Polish to figure that out.

Spencer needs to realise europeans nationalist are ethnonationalist. They identify with their ethnic group than white. Also how can poland ban him from entering sweden? Seems strange.

That pic has been in circulation for a while now. I had my suspicions about him from the moment I first saw him on TV, the day after Trump's victory, shouting "HAIL VICTORY! HAIL OUR PEOPLE!" to a crowd of plants giving Nazi salutes. Spencer is a fucking glow-in-the-dark boogeyman; everywhere he turns up, disaster follows him. Too much so for it all to be just a string of (((coincidences))).

how the fuck did we ban someone from entering Sweden?

He wanted to move from poland to sweden by the "shengen" agreement, which poland ruled agains him last year i think

Polan stronk, we rule Europe.

>Many European countries are starting to lean right, Sweden included
>Idiotic fuckwit foreigner starts his world tour to destroy the image of right wing ideologies
It's his life mission to sap momentum from right wing movements. He never misses as opportunity.

i wish that retarded plant was banned from canada too

He completely ruined any chance of the white identity movement with his stupid charlottesville thing. Anytime I talk to Normie's about any threat to the states right now, they point to neo Nazi's killing a girl in Charlottesville. It's actually pretty enraging. People like Jared Taylor are good for the movement, people like Spencer are poison.

>Our goverment shills for instead of kicking out all the jewish and ukrainian filth.
It feels like 1930s all over again.

Attached: FalangaFeels.png (2704x1476, 261K)

>That pic has been in circulation for a while now. I had my suspicions about him from the moment I first saw him on TV, the day after Trump's victory, shouting "HAIL VICTORY! HAIL OUR PEOPLE!" to a crowd of plants giving Nazi salutes. Spencer is a fucking glow-in-the-dark boogeyman; everywhere he turns up, disaster follows him. Too much so for it all to be just a string of (((coincidences))).

this, he is a planted cringe inducer. EVERYONE knows NO nazi salutes, NO HEILS, its bad optics, he did the worst thing possible on purpose.

what good has he done? nothing.

pic related is the google trends for the word alt right before and after hillary clinton's speech on the subject which began the heavy stream of spencer = alt right leader = nazis voted for trump journalist campaign.

Attached: altrightmeme.png (1718x699, 526K)

Poland did good. Spencer is a KGB agent of influence (agitator). Not a friend of Eastern europeans at all. A Duginist.

Charolettesville was a huge fuck up. And any that attends this next unite the right is retarded.

Based poland refusing to fall for an obvious shill puppet.
Take a good look at this pic assholes. You dont just take selfies with these ladies

Attached: 200_s.gif (480x200, 65K)

This. And they're pulling the same shit next month, right in time for the midterms! HMMM!
Anyone who attends this stupid shit needs to unironically kill themselves. Charlottesville was a DISASTER, in every sense of the word:
>march at night with torches like they're headed to a Klan rally
>guy gets spooked and drives through crowd
>fat antifa bitchhas heart attack, death pinned on (((ALT-RIGHT)))
>A FUCKING HELICOPTER CRASHED, KILLING TWO
Doing this again and expecting a different outcome is peak retardation, and may God damn anyone ignorant enough to enable it.

It's funny though because saying those things shouldn't make us look bad. Nor should we really care if they do. Germans didn't like the Nazi's at first.

Spencer went to the same Chicago school all the commies go too.

Not shocked. These fags are letting the Netflix globalists BLACK The Witcher and film it on their soil.

Correct. This is why Spencer et al are utterly retarded for advocating for continental pan-Europeanism

I can see it now. Journalist headline:"donald trump allows nazi flags and white ssupremist at the white house:is this truly who we are"

He's a clown who should be barred entry. He makes Americans look bad as well.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1493140131606.jpg (605x418, 85K)

>He completely ruined any chance of the white identity movement with his stupid charlottesville thing. Anytime I talk to Normie's about any threat to the states right now, they point to neo Nazi's killing a girl in Charlottesville. It's actually pretty enraging. People like Jared Taylor are good for the movement, people like Spencer are poison.

100% agree. i honestly think the optics of his cringey tiki torch march were almost as bad/worse than the dead girl and if they hadn't gotten a corpse the tiki torch cuck nazis would have been all over the news( more so than it was)

>This. And they're pulling the same shit next month, right in time for the midterms! HMMM!

exactly, just like before the last election. itll be another lame forced disaster.

we should start a 'lock him up before he cause another death' campaign against richard spencer like tommy robinson. liberals would be for it, everyone would be for it except a handful of dumb spencer cucks. push him as a nazi. push the cia narrative. push the agitation of violence, etc.

imagine if donald trump personally called for spencer to be locked up for spreading 'nazi propaganda'. imagine that timeline.

Attached: ciapol.png (1182x666, 585K)

yeah, we do

he's a nazi and nazis don't deserve a platform

I'm proud of my country

>H.. how?
Jews

youtu.be/hzSndaIDkKY?t=15m

Start at 15m

>people still falling for this CIA conman
Kill Dick Spencer

swedenish women are hotter anyway

Nazis didn't exist before the Nazis, either. While they're definitely pro-white, we are no longer living in a world permissible to the idea of white identity - quite the contrary, in fact. Subtlety is required to promote our ideas. To do what he did was absolutely the worst thing he could have done, outside of going full "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 1488" turbosperg. There's no way Spencer is so stupid he doesn't realize what damage he's done, nevermind that he seems to draw quite a bit of media cameras whenever he needs to, especially since 11/9/2016. It'll all come out one of these days, maybe sooner rather than later.
It will get 24-hour news coverage in the days leading up to the primaries, just to give it that old Roy Moore treatment. If this goes the way I think it's going to go, these fucking bastards are going to all but ensure Democrats get the pointless impeachment proceedings they've been snarling about if they secure the seats they need - and it will all be on the (((Alt-Right))) and the fucking idiots who enable them.

>It's funny though because saying those things shouldn't make us look bad. Nor should we really care if they do. Germans didn't like the Nazi's at first.

no hes cringe bro, no need to shout HAIL VICTORY and/or use the salute of a dead failed nation.

trump had just won. you know what everyone else was yelling? MAGA. TRUMP. AMERICA #1 .GOD BLESS USA. FUCK YEAH AMERICA. LOCK HER UP. ETC ETC ETC no one else was saying HAIL VICTORY LIKE A *FAGGOT*.

we aren't larping nazis. we are better than nazis. we are Americans, MAGA

>we aren't larping nazis. we are better than nazis. we are Americans, MAGA

Attached: 1530443560883.png (1700x1776, 182K)

>be american
>wont ever be able to ban spencer
how do you cope with that feel ameribros?

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1513879005238.jpg (250x250, 83K)

Checked, saved. Didn't have that mutt before, thank you.

I stockpile lengths of rope and bullets.

American Patriot

Richard Spencer is an Israeli plant.

Good. We dont want more fags in sweden.

>banned from entering sweden
Whatever.
>by poland
lolwat

Attached: WHAT.jpg (288x467, 42K)

Spencer is a Duginist. It's that simple. No one, and I do mean _no one_, in eastern Europe wants that sort of ideology here.

*enter 2 shekels into your account*

>>be american
>>wont ever be able to ban spencer
>how do you cope with that feel ameribros?

Just fine.

We love our freedom of speech here even for those who use it to spread unpopular speech.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>what is schengen

Not a fucking argument, retard.

Attached: 1530235624514m.jpg (854x1024, 68K)

He didn't salute, people in the crowd did

Attached: RW0RW00453_901_alternate3.jpg.f9507313194bbe6b6844a5c88c06caab.jpg (1364x1364, 236K)

because he's clearly a fed

Dont really know desu. Better just dismantle eu its gay af

triggered!

Seconded.

its OBVIOUS he is CIA or other spook. When he was arrested in Hungary before - the Clinton emails from FBI Vault had referred to Spencer by name. They knew who he was - and the state department was immediately aware when he was detained in Hungary

You have answered the "why?", question, please notice that the question posed in my post is "how?". Do you notice the difference?
I though Canadian education was supposed to be better than American, but apparently not based on your reading comprehension skills Mr. Leaf.

>Poland bans controlled opposition from causing doing something retarded in Sweden
It is known that he’s in the Jew’s pocket since day 1. You can’t trust these so-called (((alt right))) celebrities because they’re nothing more than Jews inserting a figurehead for retards to worship
Also (((White Nationalist))) is a meme American ideology and a Jewish Fed Honey pot to oppress and cull the rural white population of America.
There is no white nationalism, only nationalism, globalist kikes can fuck off

Attached: 39D6CDF7-76D6-4FF6-BF3A-79F17653C45C.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Wow start arguing anytime, derailing kike. JIDF out in full-force damage control to keep Spencer's cover intact.

its pretty obvious to anyone with any intuition that Spencer is just here to break up any solidarity of people on the right

Welp that settles it. All of pol is on a watchlist somewhere.

Funny this Spencer guy is less white than most polish people.

No, he isn't. Just because the American media denounces him as a Nazi; that doesn't make him one.

Check this out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

For now, Europe will fuck Poland because your anti-European politicians won't be in office forever. Their successors will sell out first chance they get.

>since Day 1
Absofuckinglutely untrue.
I DID notice on Day 1, and every time I tried to point out the obvious, most of the thick fucks on Jow Forums just called me a jew, with only maybe one or two people who might have agreed with me. It took until Charlottesville for any of them to maybe finally kind of halfway admit he was even just sort of bad for optics. Now that it's blatantly obvious to everyone, it was just oh so apparent the entire time. Fucking hell.

>H.. how?
To show how good little shabbos goys the polish regime are.

>Richard spencer is a Jewish false flag
Are you really this easily fooled?

Attached: 1488.jpg (1000x760, 146K)

Polands not "based". It never has been. Only mutts with a inferiority complex towards Western Europeans spam that shitty meme.

Attached: bigBertha.jpg (750x421, 98K)

"Poland" is compromised. There's nothing more to it.

good
fuck jewish plants

You probably are a jew, as Spencer is legit.

pretty sure spencer is mocked here

>He's literally a nazi supporter

SEE Actual Nazis don't exist anymore, at all, despite what some in the modern media might say.

no

Why would poland agree with Spencie about mutt nationalism?

Attached: richard-spencer-speaking-1520340346.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

sad!

Even if Spencer isn't a fucking spook, he's still garbage optics - and like it or not they are important in todays age.
People like Trump who can just shrug off shit are rare
Besides amerifats should focus on their own history and culture instead of larping as nazis

Attached: 1508665705013.jpg (750x655, 29K)

Maybe you were one of the few non r/the_donald faggots left

This all started with people praising and worshiping trump. Kikes saw it as an easy opportunity to try and control the people using e-celebs

Another one with bad reading comprehension.
The question is "How?", not "Why?" you illiterate rjeindeer fjucker.