Richard Spencer stopped by authorities while traveling in Europe: report

>White nationalist leader Richard Spencer was reportedly stopped by authorities in Europe this week while attempting to travel to address young white nationalists.
>Spencer attempted to travel to Sweden to make a surprise appearance at a conference for young white nationalists when he was stopped by Polish authorities during a layover in the country, who told him to return to the U.S.
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1495728425631[1].jpg (1000x1000, 175K)

of course, they will opress a legitimate nationalist

meme flag, gotta hide that star of david huh schlomo?

so let me get this straight, a guy whos ideas are so dangerous to the jewish elite is not allowed to enter a country because it will hurt peoples fee fees. Sounds about right.

>Richard Spencer is so fucking pretty that shitskin memeflag faggots need to photoshop pictures of him

Attached: 796FD957-F202-427E-BA4B-C8D251DCE431.png (593x599, 735K)

He's a closeted glow in the dark CIA homo, of course he's banned.

He's pro Israel

Since this is a Jewish thread let me tell you about the foundation myth, what foundation myth you might ask?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Attached: 3B1842FB-CB69-4EA5-BFF2-7CDF1418CEA8.png (598x599, 596K)

And will you complain to your government? Or just shitpost from your laptop?

Attached: Fash_THECALL.jpg (1066x1600, 1.36M)

Friendly reminder that Patrick Shittle got BTFO so hard kikes are reverting back to an already defeated Spencer ^_^ Well done Jow Forums.

Attached: richard spencer pedo.png (883x1178, 714K)

lmao he’s way too fat for that haircut

You've got nationalist yraining camps inna woods, a mentally roid monster a workmate knew went to one to teach them knife fighting. The last thing they need is encouragement

this

thanks ahmed, nice input

no hes not :)

they are homo camps, polish nationalism is filled to the brim with cryptohomos

>implying
His head is fucking weird

Attached: 1502703283227[1].jpg (2400x1350, 514K)

It's a photoshop, retard.

Attached: spencer.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

nice disinfo, chaim

shitty title that forces you to click thread to find out he was asked to returned, not merely stopped

He supports Israel as a "model ethno state" there's no way you could not have known that.

gay

this is a troll tactic, you stupid nigger, are you that dense?

These people would crush you like a grape, beleive me.

>talking on pol as if it's one person
I never supported egg head Richard, he was a dumbass from the beginning and always had the most autistic fucking arguments.

yeah, fuck those niggers, they can keep cleaning your toilets

Nice Projection Chaim. What's with this change of tatics?

trumpflake detected, hows the wall going, huh?

nice shop

>Toilet cleaning

That is the traditional profession of Poles.and Africans in developed nations, yes

ok, ahmed

Typical shitskin behavior trying to tell us that the sky is red and the ocean is yellow

Spencer is friendly to Russia which is probably why they shoah'd him.

Calm down gypsy

exactly

you know he is a fag right? I work in the same city as he does and he used to go to all the gay bars, the don't let him anymore. P sure a coworker fucked him.

>has a wife
>has a kid
yeah, I'm sure he is a fag you virgin loser, lol

ok shill

>wife
Hate to break it to you but that's a man

>meme flag telling me I’m not white

Lmao fucking killyouself you subhuman valueless little shitskin

Attached: 0BD15AAF-A7F6-4574-BDC7-9823780C855E.png (720x720, 1010K)

what a healthy glow

nice projection of your fetish, bud

>magyar cigany
>white
Give it up m8

You do know we can see your flag if the thread gets archived?

Attached: BD1AF8A3-DC08-44A8-B1CA-6F716E8C0278.jpg (1440x2159, 509K)

for some reason im reminded of warhammer 40k lol

using WOMP WOMP on us doesn't work they way you think it does. it's like when you guys try to throw "snowflake" and "triggered" back at us. It's cringe and it reveals a fundamental disconnect with the meaning of the words and why they're so effective against you. Learn 2 meme pls

Attached: 1528750359615.jpg (720x480, 21K)

>He's pro Israel
He is not.

Attached: thundercock spencer.jpg (1508x806, 334K)

>if the thread gets archived
>if
Are you new here?

how many people on Jow Forums even like lil dicky spencer? I thought 90% of Jow Forums hated him and/or are convinced that he's CIA

sauce on the pic?

You will get deleted soon you dumb subhuman little shit

I think a lot of the rumors about Spencer are started by kikes desu

How about no.

What do you think about this meme flag?

wtf is up with his hair cut lol

He reeks of alphabet soup.

Attached: 35894324_10106329078188667_1291480899082256384_n.jpg (540x960, 37K)

And ironybros, but at this point what's the difference between them?

It doesn’t matter, I know you’re using a Hungarian VPN hiding your shitskin country flag

Attached: 7AB6AC94-00B4-4140-8825-FA12D885D10D.jpg (500x662, 53K)

only Mohammed is allowed to travel through Europe unmolested

>I know you’re using a Hungarian VPN hiding your shitskin country flag
>Hungarian VPN
The fuck are you on about?