Operation Down With Trump Blump, Londoners get in here now!

There's going to be a balloon launch in London in the next few days and Sadick Cunt gave a permit and Nigel is banned from hanging out with his buddy, this is bloomin outrageous.
Solution?

Attached: memeball uk.gif (633x600, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B25BXhcxGoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Flying Razorbladed Moltov Quad copter
Make a banner with "Down With Trump" on it
Wave banner in group and pretend to blend in with normies when balloon launch
Shield hero of all time in group getting ready
Have cheap shitty quad copter and put some disassembled razorblades on it
Between 20-40 seconds after launch and it's over
Plausible Deniability
Also balloon will be filled with helium yes?
Set drone on fire before launch?
Smattering of petrol and cloth, enough to last for a minute tops
Giant Explosion without any death
>Flying Razorbladed Moltov Quad copter.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-06-25_at_11.20.38_am.png (640x360, 192K)

Attached: 1530212181328.jpg (539x960, 101K)

Or you could sneak up and carve a swastika into it.

Suicide user here

Why? If we're going down the political road then let's just get one of our balloons rejected

Just how petty can someone be? The baby statement is hypocritical in itself as it just comes across as incredibly childish.
Your best bet would be a high powered laser, or several of them.

user who recommended the razer, why not have someone who looks similar and switch bait

Are you seriously asking why you shouldnt pop a lefties balloon and make a huge Explosion that wouldn't kill anyone?

Attached: 1525382031433.png (1200x1200, 2.12M)

Don't know what your on, re read maybe? Doesn't sound like I'm against you.

We already have that as an idea, high powered laser with multiple beams.
>Get a few of them
>Get a building close
>External power source
>Timer

It would have to be aimed at the front or the back

You're confusing helium with hydrogen. Is it going to be flown anywhere near where Trump will be? You're not getting a drone off anywhere within a mile him.

I will piss, looking at a orange jew master

Lasers pointing in the sky is illegal and the balloon is moving m8, you aren't burning through thick latex with any conventional even illegal consumer laser. It's a thick balloon not some cheap shit

I was talking about the creators of the balloon. I'm not against deflating that piece of shit and making them spend even more of Soro's/basedboysOnGoFundMe's money.

They're not gonna use an explosive so close to the population

Jammers will be in place, drones will have to be old school Petrol drones

Trump isn't going to be near there, its a trump balloon being flown by anti freedomers?

Get a Cessna and make the ultimate sacrifice.

maybe secret service already has a plan. It would be baller if Trump walked out pointed at it and pop. Takes a bow walks back inside.

Attached: BB252BBB-96D1-4938-A3E4-00F6D2B84E34.png (2048x1536, 289K)

Oh my B m8

Helium is not an explosive, neither is petrol, is flammable, Brit bongs haven't reached farenheight 451 levels yet of no burnable material

>old school Petrol drones
Those still use radio for controls.
They could fly it near the office Trump will be visiting, which would put it well within the man's security envelope. It's just a stupid idea overall. If you want to do anything, get to it before it's in the air.

www . promotionpiggy . co .UK /tech-and-info

You'll shit a brick when it explodes in a ball of flames over your head

Chemistry and radio waves ain't my strong point, that's why I offer my supple my body

It has a permit for certain areas, like CBD it's not going near him no bull, it's not flying over Buckingham place or the Parliament

Attached: 1529735337053.jpg (921x517, 122K)

Jeez I'm doing more for you cunts than you cunts are aren't I

Attached: brucegalah.jpg (550x734, 99K)

We know already get on topic

This would be a great idea but there is not enough time to make one and no doubt the imam of Islondobad would drag his heels in granting permission until after the visit was over

I am not a smart man, just a destructive one

If you can't get it before then, great, but you could also make a spectacle of it with impromptu fireworks

solved, start folding

Attached: CEE017E8-CEC2-4D4F-9076-2ACF7136A3C6.jpg (700x613, 132K)

You'd need someone with more political understanding to mastermind that

This is a shill narrative because the Trump blimp is an embarrassment for liberals.

Attached: 1530209655444.jpg (682x864, 537K)

Hang gliders anyone ?

Weight them right, attach steel dart tips. Now what's the delivery method? In my eyes if we get caught then we're gonna struggle even more

Make what, buy £50 drone, stick some old razor blades on it, add cloth, soak in alcohol or petrol, light the cunt up and go Allah Akbar on it, the range on the receivers is enough to scurry away, just wipe for prints beforehand and go

Then how do we push it further in our favour? Yeah not popping it for starters but this is a once in a life time shot. We either pop it or find a way to embrace it and escalate it

And get labeled as terrorists? We could attach like a sign saying fuck trump or something

Attached: 1511597678333.png (599x600, 144K)

But no explosion then, it's full of helium, light it up for lolz, it's flammable not explosive, if it's in the sir all the helium will catch fire and burn in 1 second, only the latex from the balloon will drop

elevation is the only the way I can see to deliver them without being noticed. weaponized frisbees would work as well.

We going V for Vendetta?

Laser pointers to shoot the balloons.

>heluim explodes

Attached: 1506696653779.jpg (600x484, 24K)

A terrorist for popping a fucking balloon? You spineless cunts make me sick. Helium is flammable, not an explosive, it will burn through the helium instantly

Weaponized frisbees
Fucking Jow Forums 10 years later still amazes me

hot dripping vinyl. You just named my band

Why not sneak into the place it's done and make a pepe out of it?

We know where is it stored right now, it's on the web ffs.

And I repeat, the warehouse definetly ain't the Pentagon. Beware of a couple cameras here and there, maybe a dog in worst case scenario, but I mean, look at it.

Attached: IMG_4436.jpg (1460x576, 304K)

Yeah and causing a firebomb no matter the length of time in a public space with the president wouldn't be classed as some 9/11 level shit

You know what I mean m8, yes it's not exploding, but to a normie, big fucking fireball in the sky is an explosion

Not bad m8

>helium will catch fire

Attached: MFW.jpg (367x388, 17K)

We thought about this, don't think we have an user close by with the stones

Seems like a good idea.

Again, no chemist but causing a quick Burst of fire is a bad idea. Depending on the proximity to the public, that will determine if panic follows or keks

They won't fly it and everyone won't see it

Cheap £30-50 drone
Sticky tape razorblades
Cloth
Petrol
Set on fire
Kamikazee
Big fireball, epic, itll be the closeat you ever get to November 4th shenannigans

>commission your own balloon of a middle eastern man with a beard
>tell the company that makes these balloons its part of a marketing campaign for a product that you sell in the middle east
>fly the balloon over London with a sign on it that let's everyone know it depicts the Prophet Muhammad
>????
>PROFIT

You guys want a fireball? Burn Butanol.

I have a bloody brilliant idea , we could strap a stick of dynamite to a homing pigeon and fly ot at the balloon

bonus points if we can train the bird to shout Allah ackbar before detonation....

Attached: 220px-Homing_Pigeon_on_path.jpg (220x165, 16K)

Panic is not death, and unless people are completely retarded in London, once its popped, shows over, laughs live forever tho

Another possibility, if we have a thief amongst our ranks. Break in and throw metal shavings or something else that would pop once inflated. Looks like an accident then

NO terrorism, pol is a board of peace, shill detected

Unfortunately theyll have grounds to reject on racism. Gotta love the UK

Go to the hardware store and buy a pellet gun? Or do you need a loicense for a pellet gun lmao?

That's what parrots are for.

NO spectacle, go full kekmode 5th of November fireball for the lulz and the legend, you will be famous

youtube.com/watch?v=B25BXhcxGoU

Gonna leave this over here bc it fits this.

Nah you don't.

The explosion will probably get you a terrorism charge so idk if it's worth

I never said ask for permission

Agreed
We've looked at this option. 98 feet off the ground, high powered bb will do. Someone get Jow Forums

Acetone weakens vinyl but it would need to soak in.

we will soon , need a firearms licence now if more powerful than 12lb

ok here’s the 1950s plan. Anons use itching powder on the balloon tenders. Scratchy scratch they lose control of the baby. Then Pints and a laugh

cockney cunt here, would do the archimedese thing if i knew what it was

>Holding up an air rifle in Westminster

GET ON POLICE TIPLINES AND TELL THEM THAT ANTIFA ARE PLANNING TO FIRE PROJECTILES AND USE DRONES LOADED WITH PETROL IN ORDER TO BRING DOWN THE BLIMP AND BLAME IT ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS . THEY ARE HOPING PEOPLE WILL BE INJURED FOR THE ANTI-TRUMP PROPAGANDA VALUE.

IF THEY GET ENOUGH WARNINGS AND STILL LET IT GO AHEAD THEN SUQQADIQ CUNT AND THE MET WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES / DAMAGE ...

Attached: 7ILgkGD.jpg (2310x3445, 839K)

Would this be an option?
That was an option if we wanted it to be an accident

forgot pic

Attached: 7BD4BC95-7A3E-4BE5-805C-801C3EED88D4.jpg (2034x1383, 392K)

Balloon Explosion without injuring anyone is way way funnier, legendary

Bb on a timer, placed on a roof. That's true you didn't

this is a good image.

what would happen if Nigel would visit him anyway? Or what would happen if Trump visits Nigel?
Would Kahn have the Secret Service arrested?

Fuck off cunt, its a fucking balloon, but Sadick Cunt giving a permit for it while Briton implodes if fucking retarded

can we use a laser and project an image of a giant penis onto the balloon?

All rounds of pints on me!

Wouldn't it make it harder for us ? We dont even have an user willing to drive a few hours to London to carry it out.

Agreed, might invoke terrorist charges tho unless we can automate a system for it

Nothing, it was just in the news that May didn't want that, fuck the old hag

It's a drone you can be almost 200m away with cheap chink shitty copters FFS how fat and slow are people

Project leftie propaganda, chance to red pill the world watching

is it possible to throw a baseball 100 ft?
could weaponise one with pins?

Someone's not been reading. You're never getting a drone close

I can make one.

If i remember jammers will fuck with drones, right? We've had this several times and people have given reasonable doubt

We all know no one is going to fly a flaming drone into this balloon, start pitching some real ideas, we know you’re too pussy to do this.

but can you throw one?