Groups like ISIS literally fight to the death to see their worldview come true

>groups like ISIS literally fight to the death to see their worldview come true
>Jow Forums just sits on their hands and shitposts all day

Explain.

Attached: 1362340830624.jpg (100x96, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1p8j3qAXF14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they suck. they bad. keep Trump in president, y'know?

Jow Forums is just this board. There's no Jow Forums in the real world.

The final blackpill. We are all larpers. Its all a lie if you don't believe it.

Attached: 1530643554830.jpg (1024x584, 33K)

If there is any hope, it is in Jow Forums.

>Arabs with an iQ of 70 can’t do nothing only blow themselfs up

>we have IQs of up to 150 we can change the world with memes

The truth is we are just waiting we are not stupid and throw our lives like it's nothing we will throw them when it's worth it.ISIS on the other hand not even autists just pure subhumans

I'm not a deranged zealot?

we have shit to live for

Attached: 1526161476910.png (774x809, 750K)

Calling people retards is way more fun than blowing yourself up

pol btfo

Okay then what are you actually doing with your life?

I'm not a driveling retard that thinks that if I do someone else's work I'll be rewarded with a qt virginal waifu and accompanying harem.

>ISIS kills their friends and neighbors and just gets shit on and BTFO
>/ pol/ leads a peaceful revolution against state power and uh... nepotism ;)

>a bunch of dorks that spend their entire days on a computer are ever going to do anything other than shitpost on the internet

They also get funding from the fucking US government and other entities. So where's my cash?

isis just an excuse to fuck around in the middle east/terrorize your citizens with a another formless boogieman

The only power Jow Forums has is the power our enemies have granted us.
Also we can fight but only under extremely limited circumstances.

keyboards are mightier than internationally funded "rebel" groups in the long run

Fuck off FBI-nigger

White people lost the end

yeah theres like a 2 mile stretch of an ozark stream with a hill i would indeed be willing to die on if it came to that, but i'd prefer we at least attempt to give country a spit shine before dumping it in the trash like we do everything else

c-cmon... do a radicalization

Fuck off glownogs

Patience, little one. OPSEC and PERSEC. No one in their right mind would reveal a plot on a Chinese origami forum.

ISIS is dead, Jow Forums still lives

Funnily enough we count as foreign soldiers in our own lands, agents of the country known as Jow Forums, in the land of Jow Forums.

Only on the internet.

>no tribal God
>arabs think they are the chosen people
>Most white people are assholes and scum who will not get behind you and just call you uneducated racist bumpkins
>military has lasers and gauss cannons while we have shitty semi-automatic AR15s that we have to buy ammo at Walmart for.
>no one will fund it whilst ISIS is funded by the US, Israeli, and other Western governments

Oh yeah we're such weak cowards.

Attached: 1519304930737.jpg (334x287, 48K)

I can blow myself up only once, but i can manipulate thousands at a time via media like these.
Millions if the occasional viral fallout is considered.

Fuck white people. Youre retarded cowards
T. White person.

>and still produces better results than ISIS

Furthermore, what we COULD do, at least in the US, is form and register a Pro-White NatSoc or otherwise far right wing paramilitary militia, and get the arms we need later when the government collapses. I have yet to see anyone do this though.

I don't completely disagree with you, but then again we are also pitted against impossible circumstances.

youtu.be/1p8j3qAXF14

>register a Pro-White NatSoc

Yes, get me on a list, Cointelpro

I don't know about that "only". Jow Forums is a political demographic that politicians need to satisfy.

t.coward

Dude who cares if you're not a list, it's that the point? There is glory and renown to be given for getting on lists too. Besides if you're not a list and don't do anything illegal all they do is watch you.

Memes apart. I hope they really do.

For now. Why do you think this site even still exists after the shitshow of 2016 to current year? The second this site goes down, Jow Forums will bleed into reality very quickly.

Attached: Ghostbusters.jpg (432x252, 19K)

Things are happening. I wish I could reveal more, but I can't without risking to get doxxed.

Attached: 52418BC4-4DB8-4EA5-AE37-ECAA109461C2.gif (500x200, 499K)

So what's stopping you already.
You've got your guns, you know your enemy.
It's not very tough but maybe you're a minority afterall and Jow Forums is 80% larp.

Probably when im old. And got nothing to lose. Ill spend my money on a gun and some ammo and maybe some body armor and fuck someones day up.

We don't get all those $$$ from Israel and the CIA, so we're using a less intrusive model.

Attached: IsraelSyria.jpg (550x405, 92K)

Not stopping you or anything but make sure you don't be the bad guy.
Kill the scums only.

they believe in an afterlife

Youre all scums. Everyone but me is a fucking scum. I should be the only one alive. Fuck everyone else.

Hello glownigger

this is a comfy thread

Attached: 1523393618254.gif (1000x564, 962K)

Damn that looks comfy.

Hm. Ok

and which one has been the more successful approach?

Attached: trololo.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>getting shit kicked in by the world's greatest military
>change world politics
idk senpai I dont feel bad about not taking a MOAB to the face at all

>T. Virgin Isis: blows self up, commits boring child tier terror tactics, groups up in one place
>Loses
>T.chad Jow Forums: has a structure that can't be destroyed easily, diffused over a huge area can only die one at a time, can strike from anywhere chooses not to, engages in God tier genetic warfare and soul propaganda
>Wins

because polacks are from white countries and even they re distracted by consumerism , not worse off enough yet to stop caring and just fight to death.

Attached: rebbit spaced but still good.png (1755x236, 28K)

WOMP WOMP

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (2048x1536, 667K)

ISIS is a meme