Will death metal be allowed in the white ethnostate?

Is death metal degenerate or is it manly as fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=zxwCgiNsJHc

Attached: Cannibal_Corpse_-_Gore_Odsessed-front.jpg (800x800, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
youtube.com/watch?v=oo5rP_1k4lo
youtube.com/watch?v=vKsBKkD_K70
youtube.com/watch?v=RVa9H763T60
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=3nf_zOPMQYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cnMYzZX8dLo
youtube.com/watch?v=JMs2rgj70GM
youtu.be/5CqvqgGOW6I
youtu.be/boRw7_ORR_Q
youtu.be/L0oSHqgBi50
youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs
youtube.com/watch?v=mmUM5ec00A8
youtu.be/e-23zMNsyyw
youtu.be/qR7U1HIhxfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death metal is always a white male thing.

of course
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

neither, it's just retarded.
Shitty music with no artistic depth or beauty of any kind that only edgy teenagers listen to.

What do frogs listen to besides their own croaking?

pls no

Attached: Message_Maker_7940.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

degenerate as fuck

do you listen to skrewdriver as well, fucking phaggots?

Attached: YH6akMy.png (401x372, 56K)

>)
Metal will always be the manliest of all music
youtube.com/watch?v=oo5rP_1k4lo

Neither. It's just simple shitty music for people with low iqs.

Music from the Golden Age.
youtube.com/watch?v=vKsBKkD_K70

i never liked death metal. too many tempo changes, riffs, fills etc. they get something good going and change it up 4 seconds later. black metal is the white mans music
youtube.com/watch?v=RVa9H763T60

metal is the first step to rebellion
first came meta
then came responsible first improvement
its the necessary evil of transformation

I don't understand the charm. It's always the same noise, over and over again.

That's what clueless nerds like you tend to think, yeah. Thanks for boring me.

A lot of death metal's fanbase is nonwhites, especially hispanic and south americans.
Black metal is much more huWhite

>LE ETHNOSTATE

Attached: fedora1.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

fuck wtf am i typing
self improvement*

Death Metal is the music of our ancestors, it is the only way to contact our lost heritage

>Cannibal Corpse

more like joke metal.
go listen to Death

Black metal is better than death metal imo

Attached: 220px-Venom_Welcome.jpg (220x220, 13K)

I agree, but black metal is anti-christian, and it appears that a lot of people here like to LARP as christians, if they're not real Christian. How do you rhyme that?

Eh not my thing. I don't like full death metal either. Amon amarth is good, but thats the only "death metal" I listen to. Most of my playlist is 80's to 2010 ish metal. And some fascist rap and parody shit like Mr. Bond. Some good Verduna and other pagan folk music is good though.

I dunno how everyone feels about death meta, but Jow Forums is a Thrash board.
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo

youtube.com/watch?v=3nf_zOPMQYQ

unblack metal is the king of metal

youtube.com/watch?v=cnMYzZX8dLo

Metal of any sort DOES NOT represent the aryan spirit. Metal is spiritual filth, poisoned, vulgar and diseased.

Anyone liking metal is inferior, the noise and it´s content is nigger-tier

Attached: 1523742116966.jpg (632x625, 83K)

I've never heard a black metal song that I liked. I like some of Vargs newer mellow shit, but not his black metal.

Why do so few niggers like it then?

Anything with a drum kit is degenerate, T.B.H.

Say what you want I'll be blasting it during the war while you're listening to classical... Good workout and war music at the very least yes?

The first sentence is right, the second is not. However, it's mostly people who stay in their own countries who are into metal. Most illegal beaners listen to their stupid mariachi shit.

Wrong, you couldnt be any more wrong. Metal has extensive roots in the black community its this trash pre conceived notions that keep other people of color to embrace this art form.

Nigga pls

Attached: 90sVargfacewhen.jpg (200x331, 13K)

No, stay away from it if you actually want to have a strong soul.

it's larping, just like most people here, just imagine all those corpses are jews in hell, and you will feel better

kk Plebeian

youtube.com/watch?v=JMs2rgj70GM

I've met 1
1 nigger who liked metal.
In my entire school. In my entire adult life, still only 1.

Thats 99.99% of all music what the fuck doesn't use a drum? Any form of drum?

Yes it will

>this guy shows up at your door at 2 am
>brb let me put some pants o-
>get murdered

Link me a good one then snow nigger. I've said I like Amon Amarth, so name one similar to them. Melodic death metal has to have some carry over to at least 1 black metal band...

There plenty more not everybody listens to just rap and r&b. Every color of every race of every nation likes metal. Be it commercial metal or deep fucked up shit or even melodic metal.

dunno, i think the christian/nonchristan divide is overblown. we'll fight together or we'll die apart

terrible troll, 0/10

music is supposed to be art. If you think a Piccasso is more beautiful than a Da Vinci, then you have been kiked.

Actually I trust him.

And even if I didnt, Euronymous was a disgusting commie satansits faggot, he deserved to die

Start with venom they are early black metal and much thrashier listen to their top 10 on spotify

Attached: 1524430841846.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Not a christian my dude. We view the soul very differently than you.

Metal is some of the last music for the white man.

*Art is supposed to be beautiful

simply put, we`ll kick anyone one out who listens to faggy music. and death metal is the complete opposite of that.

It's okay. It was self-defense.

Attached: 1497233922297.jpg (1000x600, 165K)

Gross frog poster keep up old man grug posting is all the not hotness.

>everything i don't like is jewish propaganda

You don't?! Faggot

Thanks for the update rasheesh nobody cares though, go hold hands with your "friend".

Death is for school shooters and black is for emo faggots (Varg is cool though)
The true white man's music is Glorious Power Metal
youtu.be/5CqvqgGOW6I

#NotAll again? Goddamn I hate that argument so much. False equivalency. More white listen to metal, overwhelmingly so.

Of course the swede likes metal. Fuck I wish I could go to some nordic metal fests...

It will probably bore the shit out of most people looking for extreme metal.

Even black metal is a very ample genre.

best albums imo are Nightside Eclypse, Filosofem, Blood Fire Death, Sign of Black Mark
amongst others

Sabbaton!

>Actually I trust him
This is why metalheads are untermench. Anyway Metal is the equivelent of a public toilet with grafitti everywhere. It's complete filth and I'd borderline consider it to be semetic.

Attached: 1516493755910.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Stuff that was before 1900, so all kinds of keyboard (virtuoso harpsichord, classical piano, ragtime), folk (ballads, shanties), orchestral, chorale and hymns, opera, chant, accordion, fiddle or violin virtuoso, pipes and flute, drums and fife, etc.

Wrong, spics listen to metal more than whites now

No venom albums? No mayhem? Bathory?

Punk will always be superior. You have to be able to tell stories if you're white.
youtu.be/boRw7_ORR_Q

are you fucking stupid? the only people who like metal on a large scale are whites and peoples with heavy white ancestry like latin americans. this is not up for debate and i have no idea where you get your information from

No. Satanic violent music is degenerate.

All of them use a drum or a beat resembling a drum all except classical/string music.

>"Woah these gorey album-covers and borderline satanic worshipping covers truly represents the white man and aryan spirit!"

Attached: kraanium-chronicles-of-perversion.jpg (1500x1500, 1.92M)

>heavy white ancestry like latin americans

Neger VAD?!

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-05-05 kl. 21.15.16.png (231x278, 119K)

>poland

The jew defending the jew... colour me surprised

Straight-edge hardcore
youtu.be/L0oSHqgBi50

>latinos
>white
They fucking wish

>YEAH TOTALLY ARYAN BRO

Attached: 18674981_10104018023525816_45773672_o.jpg (620x349, 34K)

Picasso didn't draw mangled corpses and war deaths. That would have been cool.

>med
>king of NORDIC twilight
matteo please

Modern punk completely belongs to the SJW mindset. It's dead

That you assumed I was Christian right away shows how little you as a non-Christian do value the soul, of course, user. That you don't know that of which you speak, of course. :3

Punk was merely a fad that died as quick as it came.

Two of them are bathory.
I dont like mayhem, except some old tracks with Dead as vocaalist and maybe some isolated others

youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs

I think Golden one would listen to this type of music

That's two Bathory albums, Einstein.

Euronymous wasn't commie he was stupid and edgy and liked how the commies and nazis killed so many people. I like Burzum and mayhem and the death of Euronymous wasn't necessary.

>no bathory
amazing levels of shitposting itt

Attached: sunn o black one.jpg (1000x1000, 706K)

Fuck no. Its nihilist faithless trash at its core. Its followers deserve the death which they idolize as they corrupt chords into the most ungodly abominable sounds made by man. Cannibal corpse eats babies and is part of the sodomite soul stealing 666 faggots that are currently causing the cultural cancer. Enjoy those ICP roastie whores user. Fuck your false metal. Real classical metal was just hard rock turnt up to the max. Not screaming douches who have no actual voice besides the demonic guttural pitches. Sooo scary. This group of metallica posers deserve to meet the reaper.

>this one faggot constantly linking this one fucking song on Jow Forums
who gives a fuck about this coattails riding faggot

not listening to metal should be a death sentence

not necessary, but still a good thing.

You dont have to pick ALL the trash from the street, but every piece of dogshit cleaned is a positive thing

get smarter.

Attached: DE00050_0.jpg (2105x953, 273K)

No. Rap is the musical equivalent of a public toilet with graffiti.

Metal is more like bloody conquest.

Much better than his fucking retarded shit

death metal basically a kike creation, kikes be like "whats got you down kid? is your culture completely cucked and degenerate? here listen to some of this it will make you feel better and dont forget to pay your royalties goy"

What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=mmUM5ec00A8

Attached: junglerothelmet[1].jpg (600x600, 54K)

Are you on drugs, user.? I specified drum kit for this very purpose of distinguishing the point at which it becomes degenerate and if there was another point instead then of course I would have pointed to that.

Ragtime is nigger music though.

Anyone got recommendations for something similair to bloodbath? Already listening to Grave.
youtu.be/e-23zMNsyyw

Swedes being the best metalheads in the world as always
And no, Marcus has some shit taste in music he listens to simplistic techno and hip-hop
youtu.be/qR7U1HIhxfA