Why are blacks more likely to be criminals?

If we removed all non-whites from the US, what would drug crime be like?

Would it still exist as badly as it does now? Would it be milder? Non-existent?

How do so many black people get into drug dealing and trafficking anyway?

Attached: 1530743212748.jpg (573x960, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/
fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-extent-of-fatherlessness/
nextbigfuture.com/2018/06/1016-new-intelligence-related-genes-identified.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're niggers.

The literally have a gene tat makes them more aggressive google it

>Would it still exist as badly as it does now?
Basic common sense says no.

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (2032x3528, 849K)

It would just be like more Africa user. We already have plenty of expamples of all black countries. They suck.

>BUT BLACKS HAVE TO BE CRIMINALS BECAUSE OF HOW POOR THEY ARE

Sorry sweetie, but Asian immigrants have less money than blacks and still don't commit comparable crime.

Attached: IMG_2824.png (430x388, 26K)

I misread the question. Removing all nonwhites would very much improve he situation here, given that 11,000,000 or more aren’t even here legally

Ghettos and shit culture

sauce

because black people only have a negative history of constant oppression here, american blacks should colonize africa, and we can pay them reparations in military aid, and the liberals can go help them build the infrastructure up.

Yep. I found this great article by Alt Hype that deals with the numbers of it thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/08/white-america/
I get it will be better obviouslg, by WHY do blacks and Hispanics commit so much crime? What is it about them?

I'd like to know the biological or psychological reasoning.

>How do so many black people get into drug dealing and trafficking anyway?
The same way most pathology happens among them - it's self-perpetuated harm. In most societies, path to success and glory lies in your own strengths and abilities, through education, position of influence, a healthy family.
By comparison, in big part of black society it's through being the biggest and the baddest gangsta, rejecting success through ambitious undertakings backed by hard work as the path of your oppressors or those among you who submitted to them (and you wouldn't want to be like your oppressors or their pet traitors, would you?). The attitude is "I'm gonna get it and if I don't, revolt so there's a chance for me to get it, yeah!". Couple that with the whole oppression and reliance upon state and victimhood stemming from the history (even when they didn't experience any of the historical hardships themselves to any seriously comparable degree) rather than qualities of the individual and using support of the gullible society and you have an attitude that will punish any self-reliant pursue of excellence as, ironically, naive and unbefitting.

So, what's left? Criminal enterprise allows you to maintain "rep" in that you can appear big, dangerous and not giving a fuck, while the crime itself isn't as important as in your mentality, you're fighting the system and law of the oppressor. Far-fetching societal consequences? "Ain't got no time for that shit, nigga - gotta make the greens".

A thing that both big part of black population and majority of white guilt leftists won't ever admit, is that both the criminal tendencis and general destitute state of black populations in current age are almost completely due to negative trends they follow and mentality where individuals are eager to pursue profit at the cost of their peers, while at the same time expecting familial or other bonds to provide them benefits from work of their peers who do try to do better.

Attached: black-man-suicide[1].jpg (450x337, 27K)

Thanks for the long and thought out answer. It seems very specific to me. I think it's not just their culture, I think it's their biology that produces this culture. There are obviously no studies on it and that's frustrating..

Think of blacks ANYWHERE in the world. They manage to find ways to become the worst criminals around, and when comes to governance and being civilians, they always manage to run the country they rule straight into the ground.

Is it just IQ? They are incapable of productivity in a community? They lack good leadership skills?

I over think random shit like this way too much. I don't even know why.

Attached: black murder rate.png (1531x841, 117K)

They're just not made for civilization. Niggers should be running around in the wilds of Africa, not caged up in housing projects.

Because they're stupid.

fuck off, op and sage btw
you know exactly so why are you slide threading the board.
fuck you and your titty clickbait

>Is it just IQ?
Definitely not. Having an average IQ 10 points lower than whites shouldn't account for the differences in black and white societies. In fact, it might even be a result of said differences.
>They are incapable of productivity in a community?
Nope, black people are definitely capable of being productive. Just look at Martin Luther King Jr. or even the African film studio in Wakaliwood (dunno why that came to mind so quickly.) It is more a case of trends, as black people -on average- are less productive.
>They lack good leadership skills?
This is definitely a part of it. What else would you expect when almost 60 percent of black children grow up without father figures?
fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-extent-of-fatherlessness/

who is this semen demon

poverty, guess what happens when you have no money, and live in shit conditions? Enviroment is incredibly important for intelligence and well being.

This is TRUE ONLY IN AMERICA.
America black culture sees gangsta culture to be cool.
Kids that post with guns, money and drugs get all the black girls..that's their culture.

Maybe it's a bit biological but even if, it's not to the degree that would make a good explanation - after all, individuals did achieve quite a lot and have risen over their peers so I still would rather assume cultural factors, at least as a major impact even if not all of it.
It should be noted that predilection to crime is not even that common in majority of black population which grew in healthy families, it's just the ratio of gangsters and other similar scum is higher in this group than in others that is the core of the problem.
So if there's biological component, it may be additional hurdle but it's still something a determined and ambitious individual eager and disciplined enough in work on themselves may overcome.

Why is it blacks raised with a good environment and upbringing still under preform and still commit crime more frequently?

Because their moms are monkey slut government leachers that don't know or give a fuck about who the father is as long as they get gibs. Resulting in the men to prove their masculinity by being bad ass criminal. Then they go to prison and meet their fathers and father figures and fuck them.

Because even then whites still have more resources. Black's lack alot of the critical component's of what makes white society so succesful, which stems from proper leadership, and investment.

1 parent family's are truly the bane of black society, is has such a big impact. They lack the money resources to properly raise children in today society.

No it’s not, according to all the data

Except all the data points this as the root cause. What bullshit mumbo jumbo have you read?

Fuck you motherfucker. I'm sick and tired of you fucking cunts. In EACH AND EVERY fucking thread I make there is always that one cunt and he's almost always a disgusting leaf that calls the thread a shill/slide.

Fuck you. Is that all you do? Go around calling every thread you see a slide thread? Retard.

A ton of the reason Hispanics have high crime rates is because of black Hispanics and Mexicans. If you natively speak Spanish, you are Hispanic.

Ghetto culture sabotages those born in it from birth. They're taught that the system is against them, and to oppose the system, which inevitably ensures that the system works against them and reinforces their belief.

Also fatherlessness is bad for young men.

The fuck is a black hispanic?

Dominicans, dark Puerto Ricans, some Cubans, slave descendant Mexicans.

Intelligence is partially, even in big part dependant on raising and experiences, though I recall reading that most studies conclude that in majority it's still a matter of genes. Certainly material standing has a big effect on culture and attitude, though but the problem here is not merely that poverty is, but why it is still and why black groups are still disproportionately drawn to crime when suffering poverty. After all, not only black people live in shitty parts of the world/countries, but while there's plenty of criminals of every race, choice of basic thuggery over traditional endeavors seems to be coming more easily to lower class blacks than to their analogs elsewhere.

White women are LITERALLY MADE to sexually satisfy black men.

That is their sole purpose on this earth.

All white women should be trained from birth to serve their black masters.

This will lead to a massive reduction in crime and violence since the black mandingos will no longer be frustrated and aggressive.

Their violent urges will be suppressed.

At the same time, white women will learn their rightful place as cock sleeves for the BBC.

Attached: 28752466_1707683459269856_5434745358867496960_n.jpg (1080x810, 116K)

Right which is why i said environment plays a big part in it. They have trash cultures, and live in miserable conditions. You aren't going to get the best and brightest out of people who live like this.

>177758707
Nice try nigger, no (You)

Attached: white women ask more for bestiality.jpg (1150x2473, 1.27M)

USE THE SFW VERSION!

Attached: FixedBlacksAreCucks.jpg (1150x2473, 1.82M)

High Testosterone + Low IQ = Crime.

Anywhere on the planet.

Attached: tumblr_m7qno1fhBU1qi1q1vo1_1280 (2).jpg (960x755, 112K)

Seek help, baitposter

>This will lead to a massive reduction in crime and violence
>implying niggers looting and killing themselves is somehow the fault of white women or even their reproductive desires

Attached: mysides.gif (500x268, 983K)

Evolution has made us behaviorally different but blacks are required to live under our set of rules. Its not a good fit.

jus tot make sure, I didn't want to disagree with any of you, merely pitched in with opinion since you two seemed to be at impasse with opposite opinions.

As for the rest of your post - yes, there's an impact and sure, less individuals will reach their potential in shitty environment but the problem is that often said individuals don't even reach "best and brightest", but seem to be unwilling to go for "pretty normal, productive member of society" which as I've pointed out above, I'd rather claim is in big part a matter of propagated trends and attitudes in the culture even more so than actual financial standing as there are many very poor people who do fine, even if humbly when not giving into said trends and attitudes.

Attached: 1465623099065.gif (550x563, 252K)

Attached: 1465623099066.gif (948x562, 154K)

t.jew

If nonwhites were gone there would be no need for drug laws.

It's genetics.
They have a higher amount of something that makes them prone to violence, White and Asian people have much less, I forget what it is.
But we are not created equal and niggers will always be less intelligent and more violent. they are just built that way.
It's the same as how the jew gets scared easily and has no problem with lying and scaming and has no empathy, genetics.
Whites biggest downfall is White people have to much empathy.

Attached: 1509837312509.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

Blacks are hunter/gatherers
Whites are producers.
When hunter societies and producers collide, there is always violent war, because the hunter society always tries to steal from the producer one.

Attached: chimps_vs_niggers.png (400x641, 28K)

A large part of it is genetics. They certianly have lower IQs. And the ones with higher IQs usually have at least like 20% European ancestry. From the moment you’re conceived you cast the genetic dice, and niggers are far more likely to roll bad.

Man, those bleachers, whew... Those are nice bleachers. Got a um, g-good coat of shellac on there. Ahem. What is-what is that, mahogany? That's... That's a good uh, a good wood, yeah.

Attached: jeffgblum.jpg (225x225, 8K)

nextbigfuture.com/2018/06/1016-new-intelligence-related-genes-identified.html
Is this what you were referring to?
Back in my psychology class in highschool they said it was 50-50, and now it's probably higher than a ratio of 80-20 genetic factors to environmental factors. And the thing is, this figure is only gonna go up.
Things really aren't looking good for cultural marxists right now, to say the least.

all the women with the niggers are jews with blond dye jobs LOL.

We hope it's psychological, we fear it's biological

Several generations of bad upbringing hurt their race which was already lagging behind the rest of the world. Today we're literally letting them be dumber than the rest of the nation and we're just making them more and more retarded.
This leads to them not thinking things through and doing stupid shit like murdering pizza delivery men because "dude free pizza now."

Research into Africanized bees and see the difference in behavior between them and African bees.

I checked it search via duckduckgo
MAOA and CDH13 are the genetic differences in the brain that make them violent.
Combo that with the fact that their cognitive learning center is less than half the size of any other races....
and you have violent stupid niggers.

Attached: 1528145299185.png (625x910, 74K)

Blacks need to be taught different than white people, the bad upbringing was the lie people spread that "we're all equal", it's simply not true. Niggers respond differently to everything due to genetics.

Attached: 1530494628976.png (778x486, 32K)

Low IQ and High Testosterone are biological.

Attached: Chicago20160908_Murders_Chicago-1 (2).jpg (960x684, 97K)

Though Africanized bees display certain behavioral traits that make them less than desirable for commercial beekeeping, excessive defensiveness and swarming foremost, they have now become the dominant type of honey bee for beekeeping in Central and South America due to their genetic dominance as well as ability to out-compete their European counterpart, with some beekeepers asserting that they are superior honey producers and pollinators.
The major differences between Africanized and other Western bee types are:
>Tends to swarm more frequently and go farther than other types of honey bees.
>Is more likely to migrate as part of a seasonal response to lowered food supply.
>Is more likely to "abscond"—the entire colony leaves the hive and relocates—in response to stress.
>Has greater defensiveness when in a resting swarm, compared to other honey bee types.
>Lives more often in ground cavities than the European types.
>Guards the hive aggressively, with a larger alarm zone around the hive.
>Has a higher proportion of "guard" bees within the hive.
>Deploys in greater numbers for defense and pursues perceived threats over much longer distances from the hive.
>Cannot survive extended periods of forage deprivation, preventing introduction into areas with harsh winters or extremely dry late summers.

Map showing the spread of Africanized honey bees in the United States from 1990 to 2003
African honeybees are considered an invasive species in the Americas. As of 2002, the Africanized honeybees had spread from Brazil south to northern Argentina and north to Central America, Trinidad (West Indies), Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, and southern California. Their expansion stopped for a time at eastern Texas, possibly due to the large population of honey bee hives in the area. However, discoveries of the Africanized bees in southern Louisiana indicate this subspecies has penetrated this barrier,[9] or has come as a swarm aboard a ship.

Both their nurture and nature suck. We don't care to give them the tools to fix things. Look at the schools in Detroit.

In reply to post #177750356

It’s because they are surrounded by poverty and systemic racism.

Sent from my iPad.

Attached: koko.png (500x802, 54K)

"We don't care to give them the tools to fix things."
>the solution to nigger problems is gibs

Fuck off shlomo

Tell me that niggers and Africanized bees do not share the exact same traits.

I'm so glad I'm not black.

Maybe not this particular article, but yeah, I was refering to the further discoveries of intelligence being largely gene dependant. At the same time, I would advocate to not let oneself get trapped in it - even in the rather drastic change from 50/50 to 80/20 like you suggest, 20% of intelligence is quite a sizeable number.

All that being said, statistically black people have slightly lower intelligence but I don't think we should look for criminal attitudes there. While doing slightly worse than their peers may push some toward breaking the law as they cannot compete easily in intellectual pursuits and may be unwilling to perform more physical work, the overall difference is not high enough and on average levels of intelligence of blacks are comparable to their peers of other ethnicities (when faced with daily struggles of the daily life). On top of that, there are plenty unintelligent, even somewhat dumb - but still pretty decent people, doing best with what they have in light of which I'd claim that it's not as important factor as while intelligence affects how easily one will be swayed by various ideologies and ethics (ah, the naive regressive left trying to win through victimhood what they couldn't win through competence) it does not dictate them. A very intelligent person may use their intellect to break the law for profit if they're morally lacking as much as a dumb person may build a good, moral life full of deeds to be proud of, people to appreciate and memories to be cherished.

God made them this way

This is pretty much the answer. If you live in a good neighborhood and have "good" values, your chances of committing crime decrease dramatically.

Attached: rap music 02.jpg (640x635, 69K)

IQ is definitely the biggest part of it. Black-white difference is closer to 15 to 18 points in difference. And this gap absolutely does explain the differences in our societies. Mind you, American blacks have higher IQs than African blacks, and they're partially propped up by being a comparatively small minority in an otherwise prosperous country.

And the examples you gave are examples of blacks with higher than average IQs. Of course being black does not mean you are incapable of having a high IQ and being productive, but you're much more of an outlier.

When schools don't have the basic equipment like books. How can you expect the students to turn out well? You guys keep saying well they have what we (white people) that simply not true.

God it's great to be white.

And the "white" statistic includes people who wouldn't even consider white. A lot of Hispanic people get recorded as white.

>Niggers
>reading

Attached: 1510303171271.png (760x731, 32K)

Why isn't there a sauce on those tiddies yet?

Who is this girl??

Great come back I can't argue with those facts.

no fuckin idea. they rob and murder like crazy

There are genes that alone correlate with increased criminality. On top of that if you simply consider shorter time preference and lower IQ it makes sense. When you're not intelligent enough to figure out non violent ways to deal with conflict and tend to act more impulsively, you will be more likely to act violently. This compounds with the collective actions of black communities such that more impulsive and violent behavior is normalized, making it less taboo and therefore decreasing the social inhibition of violent behaviors.

I totally agree with you there; the importance of IQ in determining the fullness of one's life (or even career for that mater) is overstated on this board.
Hmm, I see where you're coming from. I wouldn't say that average IQ doesn't have an effect on African societies since they often have average IQs drastically below what we consider 'normal' intelligence in America. But to say that it explains the differences in our societies seems to ignore the massive effect the history of a society has on its current day people.

"girl"

naw, fag, sauce for proofs, i think you just want her to have a dick because you're fucked in the head

What the fuck does that mean? That's a tranny?

>Why are blacks more likely to be criminals?
they like to live in prisons

low IQ people of all kinds are more likely to break the law. blacks have the lowest IQ on average, so a much larger portion of blacks is in the troublemaker low IQ zone.

I did a sauce on her tots if you know what I mean

Blacks are fundamentally a tribal, clan-based people. They are most comfortable and most functional as a society when they have something like a strong patriarchal clan-structure, with martriarchs keeping things in-line at the home level. When this is absent, blacks will try to replicate the clan structure in the form of "gangs" or "sets," which are basically poorly-organized clans enacting tribal warfare amongst themselves.

In the US, automation and industrial efficiency hit blacks first and hardest. They began losing their low-end factory jobs by the late-1950's, and really had no place in a modernizing western economy. So they turned to crime/gangs as well as demanding gibs from the government (affirmative-action was also a gib in the form of jobs).

Blacks in the US today are a clan population without proper clans, which has led to 60 years of chaos. We also very stupidly gave them easy access to firearms, which has been a complete disaster that has killed hundreds of thousands in the modern era.

Attached: Baltimore murders 2017.jpg (1299x1933, 422K)

I would say that IQ is the biggest single predictor, but you're right, there are environmental factors as well. I can even understand why some people shy away from even using IQ because it seems so condemning. But in my opinion the more we ignore IQ, the harder it is to find a real solution. No one wants to be told they're stupid, but if you're the kind of person that even cares about this topic, you're already probably above average, so accepting that others of your race/ethnic group/whatever might be less intelligent than you shouldn't be such a damning thing to swallow.

But IQ is a predictor of environmental factors, because your IQ comes from your parents' IQ which predicted their environment.

>put ketchup on her tator tots like a sir because she asked for it
I know what you mea.

Shall not be infringed.

>IQ is a predictor of environmental factors
what
this doesn't make any sense

Smart parents make good environment as well as smart kids.
Therefore if you have smart parents, you are likely to have both a good environment and be smart.
It's called a common causal factor.

It would be more well structured, smaller, and harder to take down. If blacks couldn't sell drugs to white suburban kids, they'd probably all starve, should we legalize drugs with the purpose of taking money and power away from blacks? Forcing them chimp out even further, giving us an actual chance to exterminate them or send them back to Africa.

Attached: 1448234301221.jpg (171x250, 7K)

It does, your IQ and environmental factors are just preventing you from understanding it

Yeah, it shouldn't be, but living my entire life under the law that all people are created equal kind of makes it a big paradigm shift. I've really just recently started prowsing Jow Forums and it's made me seriously start doubting the principles that I once saw as the core of my being. The figures and ideas posted here might seem obvious to many of you all, but it's been a pretty big pill for me to swallow.
Anyway, thanks for the thought.

I don't know if you realize this, but when the Constitution was approved, the Bill of Rights applied to free white men, not to the slave populace. Now, why do you think that was?

He has a point with the titty clickbait. Kill yourself.