Brazil btfo

Ahaahah you mixed raced mutts fucking suck. 2-1 vs a made up country

Attached: 4D9B875D-65F5-40DF-86F3-D30FDCF83CE8.jpg (470x595, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching jewball

Attached: 1495660245369.png (768x768, 153K)

>not embracing the sports that our Jewish overlords provide us with to forget our daily struggles
Lad

Further proof this year its coming home

>Caring this much about a bunch of twinks kicking a ball and falling over

Attached: PalestinianBoy.jpg (480x360, 35K)

I knew it, 2006 was our last chance at winning the world cup.

Attached: 2006brasilaustr�liafutebolemfotos.jpg (1440x900, 372K)

Haha yeah sure your team is going home tomorrow you Anglo devil

You ready to get cucked once again you filthy Swede?

Unironically the last good team you had

Harder daddy

did they lose against Canada or Denmark? Maybe Lichtenstein or Luxembourg?

The Belgians you murimutt

Deluded. Struggled against Tunisia , pissed all over a very shit Panama , Belgium pumped you and struggled against a shit Columbia.

Fag

Attached: sample_fc0be2a6b0d9b3c8498209a9e838d035.jpg (850x478, 128K)

I don't pay attention to soccer.

It's not gay if we agree it's not

Brazil lost to a tiny country full of cucks and mutts. Their top scorer is a black bull who plows white belgian women daily.

Tunisia was a warm up, Panama got fucked, we purposely lost again Belgium, Columbia got a lucky goal and we still smashed them.

Youre the fag on here that thought brexit wouldnt happen.

ITS. COMING. HOME.

Cause you're bad at all sports that exist outside of the USA

3 of them were at some point the best player in the world.

Tbh you're not really out of the RU yet. Wish you all the luck with that though. Wish Sweden had the balls to leave as well

we beat the shit out of plastic america in hockey and baseball.

and now all you have is a movie star and a bunch of niggers

>Youre the fag on here that thought brexit wouldnt happen
Get fucked, brext is happening. For all the apparent domination you cunts had against Columbia there was practically no goalmouth action.

the rest of the sports like binky ball are fake and gay, they should not even qualify as sports.

Ronaldinho and Fat Ronaldo, legends

>baseball
Grown men playing a children's game does not qualify.
>hockey
Lmao we've beaten you at hockey countless of times

Fat Ronaldo is the only real Ronaldo

Did you miss the first 89 minutes of the match dipshit? We led the entire match right up until the last few where they got lucky goal.

England are getting better as they work their way through, just wait and see tomorrow, 3-0 atleast.

>3-0
Haha no if you win it's 1-0 or a win on penalties

Yeah 1 goal,and despite the domination that's all you were going to get.
3-0? come on mate, put the crack pipe down and get realistic. At best you are getting a 1-0 win

Doesn't matter
Brazil had a lot more possession this match than Belgium did and still got cucked cause they couldn't score despite all the chances they got

Yep its coming to Africa, where most of your players are.

>children play it so it doesn't count

children play binky ball(soccer) and you seem to care a fuck ton about that, should it not count because children play it, or because of how pussified it is?

>W-w-we beat you at hockey before so HEH, neener, neener, neener.

and? does us not investing in it much make it less of a sport?

Croatia, the only decent country in the Balkans. You should have killed more Muslims

If your shitty team even make it close to the finals theyll have to play and lose against us, your tears will be sweet.

Rooting for white power Sweden

Holy shit , you've went mental, Croatia have a better chance of winning the cup than you do

Baseball is a pussified as it gets
No body contact, striking a ball with a fucking bat and standing around to catch the fucking ball. A fat Wal-Mart cunt could play baseball if she knew how to strike

Really!? you are seriously shitting on other countries yet your immigration system is the absolute worst and your country is completely overrun by feminists and pedophilia is allowed in your country because of the lgbt!!!

I'm betting Croatia vs France in the final. Wish I could say Sweden but even after we win against England we are fucked after that

>no body contact

you have to hit the faggot running the bases with the ball which is the prime objective of the fielding team and I dare you to play baseball, that shit is hard, especially with all the different pitches either meant to knock someone out or mislead them to swing.

>60% white
Haha yeah keep talking

>referee not giving penalty for Belgium player shutting Neymar eye with hand
At least I had many drinks in the drinking game "drink whenever Neymar falls" during that match.
Will Russia win the tournament?

>it's an and American getting tilted episode

Baseball is gay.

At least is after people got butthurt about 'roids.

He never touched him. Besides you can't blame the referee for not giving Neymar the benefit of the doubt. He's been crying in the ground faking for over 15 min this tournament

Yep, France look dominant, it's theirs to lose.
Despite what the support and media are saying England have been pretty average and the only decent team they came up against dealt with them fairly easily.

>It's an and American

Ah, no wonder your such a faggot, piss of roach.

Nah, Croatia will put them out, the cup will belong to the French, they have looked a class apart so far.

>me making spelling mistakes while drunk as fuck negates everything I said
Good luck with all the Mexicans, Asians and niggers

The last chance of defeating Africa (aka France) is gone

Well played. Our team get nervous after the first goal

I know that Neymar made his bed himself.
But I'd wanted 30 minutes of extra time in that drinking game "drink whenever Neymar falls".

That's kind of rich coming from huehue

Attached: 35FD2DF2-8F10-4493-86FB-0267DC3891B2.jpg (480x378, 74K)

France has had only weak opponents. They suck.

>Your suppose to know over the internet my state of mind and how drunk I am asshole

more proof of your turkroack ways, fuck off and go back to the nuclear wasteland you crawled from.

I'm still drinking. One drink every time a burger takes the bait and spergs out in this thread

>roaches drinking
How new?

lost 100 $, fuck you bresil

enough to know it's permissible when infiltrating an enemy nation, i.e svenland.

nah you're losing tommorow, you're playing inside Russia, I'm a bet against you at it pays a sweet x3.5

Again, you're not even 60% white. You shouldn't throw stones. We've never had a black or Muslim head of state. You on the other hand

I hope Sweden ruins England tomorrow and gets annihilated by Russia in semifinal.
I hope there will be red cards and critical injuries to various niggers in semifinal between Belgium and France.

Found the chill

Russia can't win the final though. France vs Croatia would be a better game

>Shill
Fixed that for you Marcelo

My bet for final is Belgium (without all those critically injured niggers) against Russia.

>letting a nigger take office instead of a jewish puppet was a bad idea because he wasn't white

we may have had king nigger, but we proved they can't rule shit and will not have one again and unlike your crowns they are mere positions to us that have people come and go every 4-8 years.

>caring about "my niggers are better than your niggers" the sport

Attached: 1512489274458.jpg (618x597, 64K)

t. shlomo

Lmao do you actually think the king here have any say in anything? We have have a representative monarchy. Our prime minister is the closest you could say we have to a president. If it's hard for you to understanding here's a link
>>>reddit

> Spicball

Attached: amrp.jpg (1450x998, 277K)

Attached: brazilll.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Haha oh yes all the niggers. Sure we have some...but not even close to anyone else still left in the tournament except for Croatia

Attached: 1FC4EA08-8297-438C-822F-CD169627D58B.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

>acting as if you had nigger blood in the royal family that it doesn't matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: brazil2.jpg (591x540, 56K)

lol can't argue with this TBQH SENPAI

It's the only thing you're famous for except for gang crime, slutty girls and a Jesus statue. At least we're famous for greater things...like being total cucks. B-but we wuz Vikings and shiet

What are you on about? The royal family are inbred Germans and French.

> Caring about spicball while mohammed impregnates your wife

Attached: sweden.jpg (876x493, 73K)

soccer is a cucks sport

>plows white belgian women daily.

>he does not know that football players are homos except for English football players who are faggots.

Attached: antifafaggots.jpg (648x960, 45K)

>caring about Muslims in a cucked Nordic country while living in the litteral third world where drug king pins run wild and you can't go about town without armed guards at night
Thinking

Also the only sport you used to be good at. Now you have nothing to be proud of except your degenerate traps

Its not gay if you're not gay ;)

I don't. Sweden can choke on muslim cock for all i care, and you guys are very good at it.

Attached: swedennotwhite.jpg (640x370, 92K)

And all you're good for is dying so I can watch new clips on live leak

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M

>there are people that STUDY football

Attached: hitler absolut.jpg (600x600, 105K)

Send dic Pic

Who be dis

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-135819_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 591K)

Only the most famous soccer player of all time after Pele and Maradona

you can clearly see the difference between those who are pose and those who are taking mugshots

Ronaldinho Gaúcho

Quick! Everyone point and laugh at the (actual) mutts!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHahhahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Oh I'm sorry I don't know someone who kicks a ball for a living

>a fucking ball

Attached: For_what_purpose.jpg (323x454, 25K)

I'm really ignorant when it comes to soccer.

>a fucking license to masturbate
>fucking article 11 and article 13
soon enough that image you posted will be illegal eurofag
enjoy the queen's clit while you're at it