>be Justin Trudeau
>bisexual
>self proclaimed feminist
>grope women in good fun
>decades later become PM
>people call me out on hypocrisy
>shrug shoulders and say men and women interpret things differently
>go jogging later that day with shirt off to deflect people's attention

Attached: IMG_20180706_130819_edit.png (720x752, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
twitter.com/cath_cullen/status/1015350234224963586
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have the body of a prepubescent boy why would you take your shirt off in public?

is that a tattoo? Disgraceful. Has any American president had a tattoo?

Indian art

Attached: IMG_20180706_181346_edit.png (720x950, 800K)

to attract bears

Wait, isn't that cultural appropriation? Why haven't the natives called him out for it yet?

Yes. Teddy Roosevept was confirmed to have one, the Lesser Roosevelt rumored to have one, as well as Jackson, Polk, amd Eisenhower, and then I personally would bet that HW and Dubya.both have some hidden faggy Skull and Bones shit somewhere.

> in the midst of #metoo
> most sjw world leader accuse of sexual misconduct
> pull's obi wan point of view shit
> runs topless
Did cuckdeau just do something based?

god I hate liberal homos that use first nation garbage as some kinda faggy canadian identity, like that kike jordan peterson

"hur collective identity is bad btw I was inducted into a tribe and my house is fucking plastered with tribal memorabilia"

Trudeau dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

Attached: trudeau dancing bhangra.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Because there's nothing the kikes love more than a prepubescent boy

twitter.com/cath_cullen/status/1015350234224963586

he is done.

DONE.

Women are hypocrites.

They don't care if someone they find attractive does it.

>anthonykiedisrunning.gif

How can drumfkins even compete ?

Attached: giphy (17).gif (320x240, 2.45M)

the rakeoning cometh

Attached: day_of_the_rake_1.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

>be me
>see this thread
>vaguely remember something about groping allegations
>check google to see if it's become a big thing yet because I want to see Trudeau get a taste of his own medicine
"The Canadian prime minister has spoken publicly for the first time about allegations made against him by a reporter. Trudeau, who has been accused of groping the woman at a music festival in 2000"

Seriously cunts what the fuck? I mean I hate Trudeau as much as the next cunt but this shit is going to far! A music festival? In the year 2000?
WHO HASN'T GROPED SOME FESTIVAL SLUT AT SOME POINT IN THERE LIFE??

It’s not that it happened, it’s because he’s such a virtue signaling twat.

DELET

Attached: B5DB004D-4EFF-4868-9031-36DFCE6093B4.jpg (1242x1493, 367K)

>Trudeau to bear
“You’re a big guy.”

Sexy dad bod

Yeah I guess that's fair enough, good to see him squirm.

its an 'NWO' dog whistle with "LMAO progressive" flavour from whenever the hell he got it.

What the fuck is a dadbod? Trudeau is a skinnyfat guy with no gut because he eats well and does cardio. Is that what “dadbod” is? Because I’ve also seen buff ripped guys with a small gut referred to as having “Dad bods.” I’ve also seen just skinny fat guys in general referred to as such, often with a beer gut.

Normally would not give a shit but this faggot deserved all the flak he gets for his constant PC bullshit.

He’s just a typical śoy boy with no tone. Estrogen does that to you. Can’t build lean muscle just surface fat like a woman.

Dad body is s'posed to be about having "man muscle," which is related to men who live properly gaining lots of addition strength form about 26 on, as they solidify and complete their physique (think MLB power hitting stats as a player ages into "man muscle.")

Now it means something different to many people, just a dude who has decent enough features even if he's onions, etc.

My god

Yeah I mean I know that’s what Trudeau is, I just want clarification on the meaning of the term dad bod

obama had his baby mama's name tattooed on his neck

Holy shit does he like dijon mustard too? Does he have a very slightly unusually colored suit?!