/AHSG/-Atlantic Hurricane Season General: THE RETURN Edition

We back Boys

>Developments:
=========================
Hurricane Beryl, the first Hurricane of the 2018 Atlantic Hurricane Season, has formed in the Caribbean Sea and is approaching the Lesser Antilles
Stats as of 5:00PM AST:
Max Sustained Winds: 80MPH
Category: 1
Movement: W @ 15MPH

Tropical Depression Three has formed off the Coast of North Carolina. It is Forecast to become Tropical Storm Chris and Meander around the Coast before moving off eastward, potentially swinging back around to the US East Coast
Stats as of 5:00PM AST:
Max Sustained Winds: 30MPH
Category: Tropical Depression
Movement: NNW @ 5MPH

Useful resources and links:
nhc.noaa.gov/
ready.gov/hurricanes
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

Model data:
ruc.noaa.gov/tracks/
weather.cod.edu/forecast/

Attached: 204326_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png (897x736, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamidade.gov/hurricane/library/guide-to-hurricane-readiness.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q82y9j6SsCk
youtube.com/watch?v=isZQ1yOU_Tk&index=39&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1SqKF3unOg
youtube.com/watch?v=XUx5hamZfWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES THE MEMES RETURN

Please Kek, meme Hurricane Chis-chan to destroy the East Coast

Attached: 204123_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png (897x736, 81K)

I'm tired of this.

I don't want to move to US. I want to live in my own ethnostate, which is this Island.

We had no hurricanes for almost 20 years. FUCK OFF HURRICANES.

shoot at the hurricane to make it go away

L E L
Get fucked Island Mestizo

Floridian here. I have had enough with Hurricanes for the next 10 years.

Attached: 20161007_071444.jpg (4128x2322, 1.88M)

have some energy user

Hurricane Preparedness Guide
>miamidade.gov/hurricane/library/guide-to-hurricane-readiness.pdf

Attached: comfycane.png (960x536, 434K)

Thanks!

I will need that energy if power goes out for 6 months again. Spaniards left a shitty infrastructure.

Welp.

Attached: IMG_20180706_183501.jpg (1049x1506, 281K)

Jesus, that's a direct hit

No problemo hermano

can this year's season possibly live up to the hype of last year? that shit was off the hook

Attached: IMG_0592.png (897x736, 93K)

inshallah

Attached: FloridaKill.png (863x475, 496K)

peorto rico used to be farther north. parallel with north carolina. anyone else remember? this is some serious mandella effect shit. they used to not get hurricanes because of that. now they are right in the path!

you're thinking of Bermuda, I hope

Absolutely. We're barely in July and we already have 1 Hurricane barreling toward PR and another potential one in the Mid Atlantic

Ye, you're thinking box Bermuda

>About*

Didn't Puerto Rico tip over in another hurricane years ago?

I GOTTA GET THE BREAD AND MILK

Time for gif related

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 729K)

I swear England and Puerto Rico switched places
anybody else know what I mean?

Attached: smug seal boi.jpg (720x478, 100K)

Fuck my life.

>hurricane thread
>no ventusky

If KEK wills it, a chain of massive hurricanes will start the purge of shitskins to the southern border. It will be followed by massive earthquakes, fires, plagues and famine.

I'm getting so tired of hurricanes down here in florida, i won't even get the time off because I work inside a hospital. I've been to like 10+ hurricane parties already and it gets old quick, when the power gets shut down and the roads flood you can't even take a shit because toilets overflow.

Gotcha m8

>All that Warm water in the Caribbean and near Florida
Floridanons and PRanons are FUCKED.

Attached: IMG_20180706_185513.jpg (1078x1383, 350K)

Jesus, I wouldn't be surprised if Beryl jumped to Cat 3 before smashing Florida. Only question is how Wind shear will effect the storm's development

Dominica checking in
Guys I'm scared I'll lose power again

You guys have an ethnostate in Kissimmee desu

Also I've been looking for this thread since morning what took y'all so long to make this

FUCKING UNCOMMON

>t. transplant

Get ready for tsunami westcoasters

Ehh, you should be fine desu. Cat 1 force winds at most. You'll probably lose power for a few hours tops.
It's Floridabros who gotta really be shitting themselves rn

Born and raised here nigger. Having your power knocked out for a week and potential property damage is not worth missing one fucking day of work.

Hombre, we had like one medium strength hurricane in the past decade and you're acting like it was the strongest shit ever. Buy a generator.

Attached: 1530682680216.png (466x526, 298K)

NE Florida here, am I gonna die?

This. I swear you have to be under 25 or unemployed to enjoy this type of shit. Its going to fuck my week up and cost me some money most likely. And no I'm not a transplant.

No. It is going to weaken

Yeah, you are. I don't enjoy them, but chill the fuck out.
>Over 25 on Jow Forums
There are people on here older than 25?

Depends on Wind Shear. Could be a little Tropical Storm, but it could be a monster Cat 3. Prepare, the links are in the OP for a reason

More like for a few months when poles start breaking like matchstick

1) It's not just a generator, you have to buy a portable AC system too.
2) Still at risk for possible property damage.
3) I hate hurricanes

The transplants are the worst. Saw some total trash from New Jersey fighting over bottled water last hurricane. Almost got my car hit by another Jew Jersey transplant leaving the grocery store on that same trip.

35 year old boomer here. First visited in 2005 and have been coming back ever since Don't forget, you're here forever.

Hopefully, I think we'll get a big one this year though.

We are getting so much rain in central FL that we will be washed away before any hurricane can worry us.

So what's up with the Depression next to NC? I thought those waters were too cold for Hurricane Development

We need to meme these hurricanes into destroying Florida. This shit state is filled with alligators, boomers, and ocean-spics

Q get out.

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY INTERNET AND AC REEEEEEEEE

I know. It has rained almost every day here since beginning of June.

Attached: 1461420292096.png (1057x591, 611K)

Why was this deleted?

Just poo like the Indians doo

>Puerto Rico
>ethnostate

OH NO NO NO

>Ethnostate kek

Right in the Hebert Box. Florida strike.

Looks like we are going to get another earthquake and i hope a 9.3 one

This was September 6th of last year, posted it while living on St. Thomas, Irma inbound and Maria showing up less than two weeks later. Never seen anything like what happened down there before. Biblical scale destruction. Life changing experience. Just the sound of the storms alone had grown men crying like children. People literally committed suicide when they saw what had happened to the place. Still, weathered both storms and survived like a boss for two months in the aftermath, no power, little to no resupply and no assistance because I’m white. Blacks got it all and did next to zero cleanup, so most of us just burned out and moved our asses back to the states.

Went back last month to check out how it was healing, see how many people were still there. It’s still wearing the beating. Not as bad as PR, but it’s still pretty bad. Everyone I spoke to basically said the same thing, that everyone is holding their breath, waiting to see what happens, that if the islands get hit hard even once this year, most people will write the whole area off as a permanent hurricane alley, the whites with big money will bail out, all the transplant owned businesses will close, the cruise ships will stop coming because there will be no shopping, no hotels and no beaches worth seeing. The indigenous blacks will turn the place upside down because there will be nothing to stop them, they’ll war with the Frenchies over supplies and those islands will revert back to something they haven’t been in 150 years. Maybe worse.

If you need an example, check out what Tortola looks like right now. It’s worse off than it was in pirate times.

>hurricane season usually runs from September to November
>it’s fucking July

Press F.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Attached: D1B92E3D-F89E-45BC-B0C6-4EB29F92BDE7.png (2048x1536, 607K)

FUCK YES HERE WE FUCKING GO

That being said why is there never a pacific hurricane thread, or cyclone or typhoon thread? Those happen too and I've attempted to start generals on those but they never get any traction

hey m8 how's Barbuda island? Is it still forsaken or have people moved back?

This. Except Hurricane Season is technically from June to November

Mainly because Pacific Hurricanes are Nothingburger tier because of the way Hurricanes move in the Northern Hemispherical. They move from West-East, meaning that California will likely never see anything the likes of Hurricane Harvey and Irma. Typhoons however are pretty fucking big and I guess most people here don't care because it's halfway across the world

Yeah they never hit cali but they hit Mexico usually and doesn't Jow Forums like dead spics?

I didn’t make it off St.Thomas this last trip, but from what I’d heard last year, Barbuda was essentially erased when Irma hit it. Basically turned into a bald rock sticking out of the ocean. I don’t know if anyone ever went back. I honestly doubt it. Even St. John was a hell of a lot better off than Barbuda and it still turned mad max in a hurry. The cops over there were hoarding the relief MREs for themselves, refused to give them to the people. Natty Guard had to over and thump skulls.

Same reason somewhat applies. Hurricanes that hit Mexico from the Pacific usually don't have enough time to gain strength before hitting Mexico Mainland

underrated

>hurricane thread
YESSS ITS BEEN SO LONG

Attached: water hoard.jpg (751x647, 90K)

Top kek

Hurricanes that hit Mexico from the Pacific usually don't have enough time to develop into anything bigger than Strong Cat 1s/weak Cat 2s

Was that where this vid was from? Did the storm sound like a train?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q82y9j6SsCk

Jesus, if this is how people act during Hurricanes, imagine the kind of shit We'll see when Civil War 2.0 kicks off

Either a yank or someone looking to resell. Either way I don't want them in my state.

Fair enough then. But still, why is there no cyclone or typhoon threads? Those can get pretty damn powerful and last time I checked Jow Forums loves dead shitskins (in the case of cyclones) and in typhoons...eh, not really any shitskin deaths but they can get pretty damn powerful and be major happenings

I'm actually in Dominica
Flow data makes my flag show up as Antigua

Oh. Damn. I just wanna say, Dominica has one of the best flags imo. but I'm biased because I like birbs

You know... You do have a point. Perhaps next thread I could merge this General into a "Hurricane Season General (/HSG/)" and include links for the Atlantic, East Pacific, Central Pacific, and West Pacific.
The big problem with Typhoons and Cyclones is that the NOAA website monitoring them is really dated.

Don't forget indian ocean lad

>last year hungry niggers in that shit hole hati died like flies because of some wind and rain
>almost nobody died in america from weathy all year
>hurricane season again this year now
youtube.com/watch?v=isZQ1yOU_Tk&index=39&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU

it's not that warm.

It's the best time of the year user
>Chimpouts
>Cuntouts
>Ramadamadingdong
>Hurricane Season
You can't beat it

>Beryl

It's a fucking meme. It's about the size of Atlanta and it's already SAD!

Attached: Atlanta.png (976x638, 1.49M)

There's still time to find the sturdiest shed in your neighborhood
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1SqKF3unOg
and stock up on pub subs

Attached: sub.jpg (640x434, 80K)

No idea where that vid is from and yeah, I guess it did sound a little bit like a train, but really, there’s nothing that sounds like it. Nothing compares. A hurricane sounds like a hurricane. It’s its own thing. 185mph sustained winds, gusts upward of 220, it’s just something you can’t really understand or describe or convey through video. You have to be there to see how little nature fucks around when it gets going. They told me Cat 5 when we were getting ready for it and I just didn’t get it. No one did.

My opinion though, the storm sounds weren’t even the craziest noises. It was powerful wind like nothing I’d ever heard, but the sounds immediately after the heart of Irma had passed were the worst. Legit like you were in the aftermath of a nuclear blast. We started coming out of our houses to survey the damage, probably a little sooner than we should have, and there was this loud, constant, heavy, deep rumbling that sounded like something huge and pissed off was walking around on the island. Like a roar that when on for hours and hours. I found out later that it was a combination of multiple small tornadoes and enormous amounts of water flowing off the island into the ocean. Aside from that though, there were no sirens, no vehicles, no air traffic, no nothing. Just that fucking roar.

Yes

Yes, they are called boomers

More S H E D
>youtube.com/watch?v=XUx5hamZfWQ

Hahaha, I remember shilling for pub subs last season. Shit, what a crazy fun time.

Attached: 20170910_120058.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

I MISSED YOU GUYS

This

Okay I've been hit two years in a row now how about fucking off for one? This is mid-2000s all over again.

ME TOO

Autistic Confederate Meteorologist REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Attached: autism.jpg (1200x867, 204K)

I guess you could say that Hurricane Beryl is really Barreling towards the Carribean

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

Central Florida Government user. If the hurricane is bad they'll have us bunker down in the NLECC, could prolly run a secret stream from there.

i just want to see some looting lads

FUCKING CARLOS

Fuck my wife.

Attached: 1435899062760.png (672x127, 5K)

Sounds wild. I'm glad you made it

GFS takes Beryl out to sea.

Thanks