Why do I see whites living in space while shitskins and jews control the Earth?

This scenario is still as bad as being exterminated, as our testosterone will be so low from a vegan diet, our women will have to be raped by us instead.

Some on this board think this an acceptable outcome, but this what they want. In fact, this would be ideal. Since whites are still alive, they have their slave race and a race to get new technologies from through orbital trade.

Being forced into the stars is not a good fate for our race.

Attached: stanford torus.jpg (2560x2026, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat

Who says you have to be a vegan in order to live in a space world?

looks pretty chill in there

if get cloned balanced spacemeat and automated luxury communism is the future

we have to go to space eventually

dont be a pussy

They're going to be like pilgrims.

/Elysium/pill

White's want to leave Earth, Asians want to control Earth, Blacks want to stay on Earth and Jews want to profit of Earth.

Understand that and many things will make sense.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>vegan diet

Lab grown meat my friend. Honestly though, I don't think such a monumental feat such as space exploration or an Elysium type orbital space station will ever be possible without cooperation from the entire world, as in a united planet, so your orbital will have everyone up there, given how much resources it would take and how much manpower and maintenence required, we will have to mine the asteroid belt for resources to build it out there not on the planet surface. The logistics of that is insane. By the time it hapopens the planet will be a race of mutts. We may not even develop the tech to build it either.

Attached: elysium.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Mars is going to be all white and somewhat asian from the moment humans step foot until a good few hundred years into the colonies there.

>Not owning a space cow farm.

Been thinking about this a lot lately and I believe you're correct.

This. We'll only get there with AnCap, not government regulations.

as i white man i acknowledge my white privilege and thus i propose we move every white person to mars and leave earth behind to all PoC so that they may install peace unto the world.

>cooperation from the entire world
Would you trust living in a space complex made by the chineses?

Attached: retrofuturism2.jpg (349x556, 39K)

You'll need a balanced world economy to pull off a space station that size. Look how many it took to build what we have now, and look at its size.

I hate to say it, but the satanic NWO is the only way to unite the world and enter space, we need a one world currency and cooperation form every country to build it.

If we need a NWO, I'll pass.
A simpler and cheaper colony on mars seem a better idea anyway

Attached: retrofuturism8.jpg (650x500, 98K)

prove me wrong

FULLY automated luxury gay space communism.

The satanic NWO is an inversion of the ancient Aryan NWO plan. One world government originates with Zoroastrians, not Jews. You can have NWO without the satanism

>Implying niggers will contribute at all.
>Implying Sandniggers won't try to blow it up.

No, it will be only whites and asians in space.

>Blocks Your Path

Attached: Space Capitalism.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Kek, Musk is the worst kind of capitalist. Funny pic though

This.
Also, why does nobody seem to remember that you can reach economic conditions where building these colonies becomes pretty profitable, and companies will do it. I'd easily guess when the cost of mining fuel on other bodies or stars becomes less than mining the earth on a certain scale, not considering govt intervention. By that point, you'll easily have ways of easily manufacturing meat anyways. The thing is, it will never happen with communism, it just won't be economically sustainable under communism. You can have communist govts invest for interests in state income or something involving their workforces. But by and large, it could be relatively normal someday.

Attached: brava_centauri_-_the_newest_of_the_centauri_series_of_space_colonies.jpg (474x363, 14K)

>lab grown meat meme
maybe you should learn about how fetal bovine serum is used to produce it buddy

Earth > Space
Space is basically Earth without anything to survive off... why colonise mars when we could just colonise the Sahara desert?

For now, of course it involves underdeveloped tissue from the animal, but I'm sure at some point, people may make it easier to produce it entirely synthetically. We just need to better understand the roles of certain genetic proteins and we have a long way to go for that, but as we improve in those areas, medicine will greatly benefit too.

Attached: fetal_bovine_syrum.jpg (650x600, 28K)

Not juicing while in space, what are you, some kind of onions boy? Why wouldn’t they just gives the guys HGH or something

>want to explore the stars
>most of the observable universe is moving away faster than the speed of light

Attached: 1471851030292.jpg (640x519, 29K)

depends how cramped the space is. on the iss, it's difficult to exercise but in OP's pic related, you have centripetal force emulating gravity, so you don't get the same muscle degradation, and there's plenty of room to run and jump and juice and such.

Elysium, but Jodie Foster wins

the fetus is removed from its mother and brought into a blood collection room. The fetus, which remains alive during the following process to ensure blood quality, has a needle inserted into its heart. Its blood is then drained until the fetus dies, a death that usually takes about five minutes

Well fuck thats just cruel

>creating a real life “aliens” Sevastopol Corp scenario
Yeah no.

I was thinking more like how in 2001, Hilton Hotels is the major sponsor of the space station.

Attached: space_odyssey_3.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

can still go off and explore the entire galaxy which is stupid vast

Attached: 1530915581937.gif (360x270, 3.5M)

My point is that corporations would cut loose ends no matter who dies and do anything for profit

Space Force. The quest for whites to leave Earth and form an ethnostate on the moon. Or Mars.

Moon Base First, Mars Base Second

Attached: TRUMP_FORCE.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)