Jesus Christ is the son of God and he loves you

Jesus Christ is the son of God and he loves you.

Attached: lookingatyou.jpg (630x547, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/uSar6Vg/the-trump-card.docx
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
youtube.com/user/destinws2
youtube.com/watch?v=6APtYlB4yAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks user.

>bump

amen

Almighty God, You know we live in the midst of so many dangers that in our frailty we cannot stand upright. Grant strength and protection to support us in all dangers and carry us through all temptations; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.

>jesus christ is the son of god but also god so his sacrifice meant nothing and even if it did it meant god was a mentalist who sent 100% of humanity to hell for all of history before 23AD because he hadnt decided to do the jesus meme yet
you can really tell whichever jew came up with this was high as fuck

gay

Jesus is here right now, reading these posts. He's as lost as you and me.

He's got a funny way of showing it.

Attached: 1520185558839.jpg (1000x750, 140K)

no he doesnt

Fuck that. Odin takes Jesus right up the ass haha

Self-sacrifice doesn't exist in this plane? Quit estimating the limits of creation when you haven't been down the lane yourself

remember folks, you are saved by grace alone. repent and let him into your heart.

Attached: terry.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

omma get get get you drunk

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
why are pagans fuch faggots?

MODS MODS MODS

I could debunk your faith in a single post.

>debunk
>faith
that's not how it woks user

wrong jesus is god and his own son

So true. His love and grace are everlasting. All praise to Jesus Christ. In one GET he absolutely obliterated (((them))) from our board along with the communists, trannies, and furries. Praise forever.

heheh... I KNOW.
enjoy it. it's putting on 1 helluva show.

Attached: sips.png (1172x675, 53K)

docdroid.net/uSar6Vg/the-trump-card.docx

I know.

Attached: 31B463E9-D979-4333-AA45-C88C435A071B.jpg (480x480, 63K)

the Sun loves me? wow neato

>doesn’t.

Attached: 21C911C7-867B-4AF5-8F29-7411349CB71D.jpg (645x773, 151K)

>retards actually believe Jesus was a real person
wew

>1776
Is this the msg we have been waiting for from KEK, the trumpet call of the final battle. Suit up boys, time to kill the God of abraham! Prasie KEK!

Attached: 1527725205844m.jpg (1024x561, 61K)

GGG

Attached: 270.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

How is this on-topic?

I bet if I made the same topic but about Allah and Muhammad it would get deleted.

The staff here are biased in favor of Christianity. They let gay ass faggots act like street preachers on here, saying "MUH JEBUS" mumbo jumbo.

This has nothing to do with politics or current events and should be deleted. I didn't go to christianity.org. I came to fucking Jow Forums

Attached: D16BB3E2-D97E-47FA-A60E-F869A03ED0B1.jpg (708x465, 100K)

hot

Make it political and maybe the mods will keep it up. Say:
Trump says “Jesus Crist....”

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Godless heathen words fall flat at the throne of our Savior, Christ Jesus.

BURN IN HELL
BURN IN HELL
BURN IN HELL

God bless you user

This is a lie. Jesus is not the son of God. The Jews invented Yahweh. You worship a mythical Kike user. You should be ashamed for proselytizing this filth.

Attached: The Real Jesus.jpg (720x596, 78K)

Amen

Attached: DEUS-VULT.png (1873x681, 82K)

Amen

>Jesus Christ is the son of God
so are you...

Attached: 1507251344848s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1523764688621.png (1143x836, 216K)

How kind and forgiving. :^) Hell is definitely a real thing, and certainly not a concept borrowed from Zoroastrianism. :^) It certainly makes sense to torture someone for eternity because they were naughty. :^)

Attached: 1527210194367.jpg (450x450, 53K)

Amen, keep spreading the good word user

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

Attached: 1515521474901.jpg (632x960, 76K)

How would He be toward us Jow Forums?
I wish He would be like a big brother to me. I have no frens and I always wanted to have a big brother to talk.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1511889968912.jpg (615x822, 338K)

then why did he give my family member cancer at 31 yrs old?

>Jesus Christ
You mean Yeshua ben Yozef ?

comfy youtube.com/user/destinws2

All pagans are gay
>all pagans are gay
All pagans are gay
>all pagans are gay

Attached: 00AC0244-7707-4CA6-9CDB-409CE651C771.jpg (400x267, 28K)

Pagans aren't white

yes it does. enjoy it.

Attached: C3FF455B-CD4C-49EA-BC0A-F535159EF9C9.jpg (758x517, 107K)

KEK

GOD HAS SPOKEN.

I'm not an atheist, faggot. Enjoy incarnating into your next lifetime of suffering because you didn't learn to not be a dick. :^)

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Being wrapped in the arms of Jesus is not just comfy, it is the ULTIMATE comfy.

>Memeflag
Mods HAVE been deleting these threads, by the dozens. Show your real flag Schlomo!

freedom will commence once again!

>pls no hurt my feels ;(
If you’re not Christian, you’re an athiest. Repent.

Attached: 88F755DF-4216-438F-9932-D6629214DABB.jpg (480x480, 71K)

Suck on those quads paganfag

He can’t, user, his mouth is full of Odins cum

Attached: 1530921086938.png (1557x668, 113K)

Yup

>A Jew on a stick loves you
Thanks user

Attached: basedJewWorshippers.gif (885x808, 137K)

God bless you guys. gaslighting and shilling is coming out of the woodwork. it is beyond doubt now that mods are aiding shills

>implying my feelings were hurt
>shockingly misspelled 'atheist'

Attached: 1527370395350.jpg (2480x1020, 516K)

With all seriousness fuck pagans, they're effortless shitposters who just add kike or jew to the front of any insult.
I hate the jews too, but it doesnt blind me from christ

Suck on that foreskin, christcucks.

Attached: prepuce.png (1028x568, 430K)

Christ was a Jewish man and the Christian God is Jewish moron.

The pagans projects his inner homosexuality upon us. Shocking.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
(Joh 3:16-21)

Pagan salt is sooooo good

The Ultimate Red Pill

>left
pagans
>right
christians
>middle
hating niggers, islam, faggots and gooks

>Worshipping a jew and flooding white countries with niggers is the final redpill

Attached: basedBlackManWithABible.jpg (1011x574, 288K)

Attached: 030.jpg (500x517, 86K)

>quoting and referencing (((Greenberg))) in order to defend his little cult of (((Yeshua ben Yozef)))
Daily reminder that chr*stians are in league with jews.

Attached: adl.jpg (588x960, 64K)

Believing that (((Jesus))) is the son of God. Go back to the cave you came from, nigger.

>Jesus Christ is the son of God and he loves you.
Amen

Attached: IMG_0620.jpg (382x386, 21K)

Holy fuck a thousand times this. I love God with all of my heart and I repent of my wickedness.

Pic related, (You).

Attached: Christcucks_are_the_original_marxists.png (650x382, 289K)

oh look he posted something said by an anonymous Jow Forums user
better become a gay pagan

Attached: C803254A-5DEB-4489-A89D-26BADA491FDF.jpg (645x729, 58K)

>>Little cult
>>Three billion members

Attached: 6411477.jpg (300x300, 13K)

True

Jewish in the historical sense is not the same in the modern sense, let me spell it out for you, todays jews are literal steppe gypsies whove done nothing but lie and steal for the past thousand years, while historically they were a people from Judah following the covenant of God and waiting for the messiah to come establish a new one

>Not Understanding that worshipping a Jew or sucking Viking cock is not your only two options

How's that room temperature IQ treating you user?

what are khazars or red jews, dipshit

Jesus is a Jew.
Kikes are demon-spawn.
Israelites are White.
"Jews" are liars, and hate us in their envy.

Synagogue of Satan

But that’s where your wrong. If you reject Christ you’re literally gay, or in the closet. Considering you’re a leaf, it’s the former.

Attached: 04C38F36-7A0D-410C-99E8-4AF70AB81AFD.jpg (255x238, 21K)

>Jesus was a based Jew user! So let's support flooding white countries with Christian Niggers since that's what (((he))) wanted

>If you don't worship a Jew and flood white countries with Christian Niggers you're a faggot!

Wew lad

A gay shizophrenic too? Nobody here said that. You seem to have a strange obsession with blacks, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6APtYlB4yAg

Attached: 11358221_1646066948971117_466811106_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>3 billion
Half of which is niggers and latinas.

Attached: christianity-graphic-01.png (560x323, 41K)

nice ad hominem, great argument

And all of Europe dumbass

I don't think people who have not yet accepted Christ's gift can truly understand what it feels like to know Christ's love, to know you are free from sin, and to have Him guide you in all things.

I am not saying this ironically, and I don't like to proselytize, but it is truly something that switches on within you and around you, as though a veil has been lifted from your eyes.

I won't tell people to outright convert. That is the fools path. Read the Bible, come to know some of the Lord and Christ, and see that His way is the only one and true way. That is how I came to Christ. It was not purely faith. Most of it was logic, reasoning, reading His teaching, and coming to understand Him.

In fact, many times during the Bible does Christ tell his followers to think for themselves and to question everything. He also gives a reason for everything he does. He does not tell his followers to just believe that he is the Messiah, but to see all the evidence laid before him of the acts that he has done, the prophecies he has fulfilled, and where he was going to end up (on the cross, dying for everyone's sins and fulfilling the prophecy).

The Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.