Liberals are annoying with political correctness and want to grab guns

>liberals are annoying with political correctness and want to grab guns
>conservatives don't believe in political correctness (apart from being PC towards military, vets, LEOs and national symbols) don't want to grab guns but are about banning most everything else
for someone who doesn't give a fuck about *browning of America* why should I vote conservative when most of them want to screw me over with stuff like overzealous cops sending people to private prisons over an ounce of weed (which is legal 20 miles over), want to ban abortion, gay marriage (assuming that's your thing), national parks, cheap ass imported shit, etc., while offering no free/cheaper education or healthcare?

Attached: 1530576802164.png (424x500, 281K)

I don't care about Leo's because the Zodiac is fake Chinese garbage

>That 2,000 year old Boomer!

Also
>send you to jail for doing drugs
Good you deserve it
>ban child murder
So you think it's okay if someone got a knife and stabbed a baby with it?
>ban gay marriage
No such thing, the bible says only a man and woman can marry
>national parks
Left wing nut jobs want us to destroy our environment to build huge suburbs for foreigners, Ontario has to import food now because we destroyed our farms to build suburbs for non whites
>cheap imported stuff
Only a traitor would buy stuff made in China I don't buy anything made in communist countries or non white coumtries
>feee healthcare and education
No such thing

I live in a dude weed lmao State so I don't have to worry about it (at the moment??) even though I've never been into pot since college days. that said right next door to me is Oklahoma with its highest national incarceration rate. to me its an affront that people get arrested and sent to prison over something as frivolous as weed especially when few miles to the west you can do it legally.
>So you think it's okay if someone got a knife and stabbed a baby with it?
nice strawman but whatever. frankly till it's delivered I don't care
>No such thing, the bible says only a man and woman can marry
le christian 4channer. nobody gives a shit about what bible says. we don't live in fucking Afghanistan
>Left wing nut jobs want us to destroy our environment to build huge suburbs for foreigners
I can't help but feel that suburbs are inseparably connected to the urb part? afaik cities and huge suburbs are typically quite apart from wilderness of our Nation's national parks.
>Only a traitor would buy stuff made in China I don't buy anything made in communist countries or non white coumtries
I doubt even 10% of components in whatever device you used to make this post were made in some SEA jungle
>No such thing
can't be worse than what we have now that's for sure.

Not Gonna even bother reading this nonesense cunt, wanna be a liberal poofta go fuck off to Sweden or something mate or just catch aids and die please

I don't even blame you. I blame myself for replying to Canadian posters.

Attached: 1529355623078.png (861x758, 26K)

The solution is to blow your head off, stupid boomer cuck.

I feel the same way talking to faggots

>says the Canadian poster
lel, the irony

this is another thing. liberals are fake nice at worst. conservatives are fake nice at best.

Canada has anti homo laws in place right, if your child's a fag the government will take him off your hands!

stop drinking energy drinks

>Implying a police state wont be required to control a shitskin majority populace.

didn't work out for your gay President

crime rates are at the lowest they've been in 50 years though. would probably be way lower if it weren't for ridiculous for profit penal system

Attached: Trudeau-Toronto-Pride-Parade-620x409.jpg (620x409, 80K)

Cops literally don't care about weed in almost every state. Just keep it under 7 grams and they'll at most write you a ticket, but 9 times out of 10 throw it away and just give you a warning as long as you are honest about what you have on you and done make them search.

Weed isn't even important. The underlying issue of being too ban happy is what I don't particularly care for. Much rather be annoyed by some SJW tranny that having some boomer trying to ban everything they dislike.

We don't have a president

f you think fascists are politically incorrect, you try being Communist. You'll get arrested straight away.

Attached: yeltsin.png (670x872, 1.51M)

what does that mean? PC is just another buzzword anyways.

>people are actually responding to this shit ass bait

Welcome to the Libertarian Party. Now don't stand so fucking close to me.