Where can I find attractive conservative women?

I met a girl last Friday at my local bar; we had great chemistry, so we exchanged numbers. I went to her house today to pick her up for our first date, and what does my eye behold? A Coexist sticker and a 'Nevertheless, she persisted' on the back window of her silver chevy impala. For a moment, I parked out front waiting for her, but I couldn't do it. When I saw the door open and I saw her waddling down her steps my attraction and desire to mate with this woman had dissipated. I pulled off and left her before she could get into my car. I deleted her number, and I will never converse with her again. I'm thirty-two now, so all I want is a cute republican girl to marry and start a family. I don't want to date liberal "women" because they'll inevitably faggotize my son and bestialize my daughter.

Attached: IMG_9453 3.jpg (1600x1200, 325K)

Marry a girl of you think she will make a good mother not because of how she looks. Prioritisation of looks over other aspects is the reason for the decline in society.

>he doesnt dick a girl down until her political opinions match hers
dude they literally will mold their thoughts to yours for the dick
I got this jewish girl up on the JQ, showed her that every anti white and pro refugee article was written by jews and she opened up to it for a good cockening

Go to church

If you are really pimp you will redpill her and show her the joys of traditional values.
Any nigga can control a woman's body but a pimp can control her mind and political opinions.

Attached: Obongo.jpg (567x823, 128K)

Girl on the left is 6/10. Rest are below 5.

But they should all be better wives than a supermodel style girl.

Look in church not in bars you degenerate. If you can't talk to women without being trump you need to revaluate your priorities.

*drunk

"look in church"

i hear this alot, but have you ever been to church? you're not talking to anyone during the whole ceremony

i second this, all these girls in OP's pic are putrid

I don't even think ive seen uglier girls in my life

Some look like kikes.

Attached: fark.jpg (608x480, 44K)

Girl on left is decent. The rest...

>attractive
>conservative woman

pick one

>not being able to mold their mind to your viewpoint

Unless the female is legit beyond the pale left wing she will literally think whatever you want her to think once she is on your dick. If you are a dominant male and espouse traditional values, once she recognizes that she will start to think that way as well.

90% of the females I encounter who push that shit out there just haven't been dicked properly. Females are naturally submissive, agreeable, and conforming. In the absence of strong male leadership they will join the groupthink for affirmation.

You're telling me you wouldn't hit this?

Attached: butter.png (128x196, 53K)

Now that is a meme I have not seen in some time. Have you seen Fark lately? Sad what it’s become.

They will convert for you. At age 32 the conservative ones are already gone user. They got married by 25.

you havent been to england

Attached: slags.jpg (634x463, 77K)

Attached: babe.jpg (400x400, 42K)

You'll realize that for starting a family, their mindset matters hell of a lot more than how they look

Fpbp

Fuck
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Marry
Kill

>ridiculously shallow standards
>wtf why am I single

Go to church.

If you are Catholic, theology on tap is a good start as well

>ridiculously shallow standards

i'd rather be single than be with girls who look like that

Literally only the most left one is attractive user....

It's easy to change a female's mindset. I'd rather not start with one that shows a propensity to independent ideological thinking. Usually a sign they have some kind of underlying psychological issue.

That site went to such shit. It's like R*ddit on PCP.

Catholic/Orthodox or Muslim girls. Protestant are major ultra whores

bloody hell

Left is gorgeous

Attached: racist obama tweet.png (636x292, 106K)

So from what I surmise, I have to date a degenerate whore and then convince her that white people aren't evil, men aren't evil, Republicans aren't evil, and our ancestors weren't evil just so I can have the life that was guaranteed to men fifty years ago? This is why MGTOW is so popular.

He's gay, user.

I agree, but clearly this was rigged for us to choose the shitskin. Jew tricks are blatant

Attached: 1519784645046.jpg (600x683, 93K)