Why do white people throw their elders in nursing homes?

Why do white people throw their elders in nursing homes?

Attached: main2.jpg (960x310, 84K)

Because they're selfish, shallow and cruel. They don't want to be bothered helping their elders live comfortably.

Because boomers don't want to take care of their parents, and children of boomer parents certainly do not want to take care of old age boomer parents.

They sold our country to mexicans and communists, they deserve everything that happens

People in the West don't share the same respect for their elders like the folk of the East.

Many old people develop dementia and/or Alzheimers. These kinds of people call the police on postal workers coming to their door to deliver mail, forget to eat, forget to pay bills, etc. They cannot be left alone. So, we put them somewhere relatively safe.

My mother sexually harassed me and is a bipolar shizo, why wouldn't I do it?

Why not have them live with you? That is what pretty much every other culture does

living together is seen as taboo here you should know this only Mexicans are allowed

You have to go to work eventually and it not like Brittany from down the street can handle an 80 year old that thinks she's a Russian spy.

We used to. And elder exposure was just as common in Japan as in Europe.

Not an excuse. A nurse can come during the day.

Because they have no sense of family.
It's nothing new either, this has been going far longer than any of you have been alive, it's their culture.
Couldn't do that to my parents and I know my parents would die of depression if that happened.

They can't be bothered, they don't have that connection with their parents but then again it's a repeating cycle and the parents are also at fault

I hate old people and would rather not waste my time and resources on them.

I lived in a house with 9 other people growing up. I prefer the peace and quiet.

They all forgot the 4th commandment.

Normal white people have to work and've got no time to take care of even children. Not even joking, it's an issue caused by capitalism you fucking commie retard.

I've worked in a nursing home unlike most of you.
I was a caretaker on an alzheimers ladies hall.
They shit in drawers in their bedrooms. They pee in the corners. They play with their food at dinner smearing it all over the place. They have no clue what's going on. We have to keep the doors locked so they don't wander off entirely into the wilderness never to be seen again.
You can't take care of these people at home unless you intend to make it an absolute full time job.
THAT is why nursing homes are necessary.
And white people tend to do it because we live long enough to. Niggers and spics die typically long before we do.

That happens in all cultures. "Latino" families work all day and barely spend time home these days and they don't fuck their parents off to rot in a home
Also, you're not white so I'm not sure what you're even on about. You're also lazy people with far too laxed an attitude for work.

>I dont want to take care of the mother who raised me
>I'll allow some poorly trained nig to clean up after her and put up with her shit
>If he abuses her whatever, that'll teach her for hitting me that time she spanked me for eating my sister's tendies
Translated that for you my dude

Because their elders suck

>putting your mother in a care home that employs niggers
watching you treat this as a given shakes me to my core regarding the state of the US

Cause fuck boomers. They had their chance to overthrow the oligarchy and they didn't because they were too comfy. We have next to no chance of accomplishing this in this day and age.

Actually there were no niggers where I worked and we took excellent care of the ladies like they were our own mothers. For my part, I liked to look at the pictures in their rooms, of them when they were young, and I saw them that way. As ladies. They might be half retarded now, but they were once ladies. And I treated them like ladies. And they liked me a lot. And most of them were really happy, but they kept asking about when their husbands were going to come pick them up from this " nice hotel ".

My parents are hardcore naggers. I love them to death but I cant stay under the same roof as them, I would be driven to madness. I would buy a house with a detached space that they could live in though.

>I dont want to take care of the mother who raised me
That's the problem, user. The mother who raised you is gone once the dementia and alzheimer's kicks in. It's like dealing with an autistic child.

This isn't to say anything of the meme of """"""""""""retirement""""""""""" and parent-child separation of course, but that's neither here nor there.

My sister worked in an old folks home. He's right, if they get fucked up in the head it quickly turns into a fulltime job. And most of them don't even realize where they are, or sometimes even that they have kids. I don't see it as an immoral thing to do to stick them in a home when they are in that condition.

I also don't agree with the "they took care of me when I was an idiot baby so I need to take care of them with dementia", because the parents look after the kid to see it grow up and become something. There is none of that with taking care of your parents who are functionally braindead. They are just a serious burden on you living your life and taking care of your own kids.

However if your parents are mentally fully there and can get around well enough then I agree putting them in a home is just cruel.

My mom is a selfish asshole, and always have been mentally 14. If I weren't sure she'd drink herself to death before turning 60, I'd put her in a home too.
My dad's okay. He's already gearing up to fight the muzzies, and've told me he'd rather suicide bomb a mosque than being in a home, unable to wipe his own ass. I hope he gets a chance before he gets too old.

Otherwise black people rape them.

Honestly the biggest problem is them wandering off. They can do it in the middle of the night. Anytime. A nursing home can keep them contained, but a real home and family trying to do it is harder. This is typically when they're brought in. It's after the family has had to search and rescue them about half a dozen times.
And then there's the incontinence. Which can end up being quite extreme even with the use of a diaper. They start trying to use drawers to poop in, or the floor, or the closet. You ever see a drunk person try to piss in the closet? Well the old folks don't need alcohol.
And after awhile a nursing home just becomes too necessary.
I don't think we had ONE family that didn't try to take serious care of their elder before bringing them. They just CANT.

That is why you let them peform assisted suicide. So they can die with dignity before they are vegtables or nutjobs painting the walls with their own shit.

Would solve the Medicare and Medicaid financing problems too.

Because boomers are fucking trash.

Literally not true at all. People of color also use nursing homes if they can afford it. You don’t see it in shithole countries because they can’t afford it and don’t live as long. You try working full time while also caring for your confused, incontinent parents.

the smell

>They sold our country to mexicans and communists, they deserve everything that happens

They didn't bother establishing deep relationships with their children, either.

Ignore him, he's LARPing. Confucians have such a hardon for filial piety because Chinks have godawful parent-child relations. It's something they have to have forced on them by their governments.

That's a nice cop out to not take care of your parents. I mean good for you, if you can sleep at night

those are not elderly people but boomers. what you cal nursing homes are boomer concentration camps so they cant fuck up even more

Every other culture is inferior. Positing that other cultures exhibit a behavior is not sufficient to justify the most successful one adopting it.

If something happened to my mom, my dad would go into a home. Wouldn't be a choice. He can't take care of himself, he can't be left alone for 9+ hours at a time while I go to work and no way could I afford that kind of in home care.

I disagree. They certainly do here because they grow up more American than anything.

No. My parents brought me here as a child from peru and thankfully I've paid them back with the degree and quality of life I'll have soon. Even when I was in my teens the thought of abandoning my parents felt wrong. I could not do that to them and I know they would rather die in their sleep than live their days abandoned by their kids.
Just need the wife and kids now to also give them grandkids
Kill yourself, nigger

So shitskins dont rob and kill them while I am at work. They just get robbed by the shitskins i pay to wipe their ass. Shitskins are the answer to all of your stupid questions.

Attached: 1530294165550.jpg (625x604, 163K)

Because boomers are garbage?

Because my grandpa is a passive-aggressive cunt and we don’t have time for her shit.

This.
This is the main reason is that they don't have any other choice, I'm pretty sure user would take care of his dad if he had the chance desu

Also I'd like to add, having worked in a nursing home, it's not just old people. Occasionally we'd get a young person. One guy was paralyzed from a car accident and made retarded by it. He was in his 20s.
So watch out kids. YOU could end up in a nursing home put there by your lazy parents.
I've seen it.

Western societies across the board are declining, so obviously something is wrong...

I'm not going to throw away my life just to watch my parents slowly lose their mind and dignity.
Nursing homes aren't even that bad most of the time. It isn't a perfect system and I'm not defending the fact they make them extremely profitable by sucking pensions so our generation gets no inheritance.
Society would never get anything done if we all had to take care of our own dying parents.
Instead, we can delegate it to a few women who are trained to change the boomer's shitty diapers.

Fuck boomers, old people are garbage and worthless traitors

Better than letting them rot in some hovel back in your home village.

A lot of nursing homes neglect and/or abuse the elderly, so anybody running one properly is a good thing.

Nursing home is a booming industry in Hawaii.
A friend has a family who runs a small scale nursing home there.
Pretty small scale as they only have less than 10 elderlies to take care of.

Shame your parents didn't have that mindset while raising you. They probably did actually, since I can't imagine having so little regard for your blood like that is something that comes naturally

Same reason they throw their kids out when they turn 18, whites hate family

Because women are in the workplace and cannot stay home to take care of them. If my mother or father became incapable of taking care of themselves, I'd have to take care of them, except I can't do that because I have to work. I'd much rather they be in a nice, safe nursing home where they are taken care of, than come home to find them on the floor, having shit themselves, crying and bleeding from their head, with a broken hip.

This.

Insurance will pay for a nurse to come during the day

Ummm, why?

I was working carpentry next to a guys fence, who had 4 huge houses in a square shape and a pool in the middle. He told us his parents own one, he owns another, his daughter owns one with his husband, and the other one is for their sons. They lived together in the same land square just different houses close by together. They were Europeans. It actually looked great and sounded amazing. Imagine not having to share houses with family members but still living in that exact area. It must be Mexican peoples dreams. So Europeans should strive to make it more like that man.

old people are annoying, ungrateful, time consuming and expensive

>throw kids out at 18
>expect to be taken care of in old age

Because they're not niggers so they live long enough to see a nursing home?

Because they need constant care, almost every moment of the day. They need supervision.

Who can do that without basically giving up on having their own life? Can you do that for 15 years? Let's say it's the best years of your life. Would you spend it cleaning up the shitstains after them, changing their diapers, making sure they take their meds, etc?

It's easy to talk, but if you have to deal with someone who is half-paralysed or has Alzheimer or Parkinson's you wouldn't be so judgmental.

At least you're honest. Instead of the mental gymnastics these faggots are trying to pull

My grandfather is in his 90s and surrounded by all his kids. In your country most of you leech from your parents far past 18 and desperately wait for them to go so you can have a proper house since you can't afford but a shit flat
I've lived there, awful place

It's a pretty new trend, and it's pretty sad. That being said, it's to be expected.

Parents that just throw their kids out at x age can't expect to be allowed to move in with those same kids. Neither instance is right; family is the foundation of society, and when they're unstable and untrusting society cannot remain stable either.

They didn't raise us or give a shit about us their entire life. No inheritance. No sense of love or want for a better future for us. Who can be arsed with an old whining bat for a decade when they never gave a fuck about us? Its just karma.

With people living longer and requiring care later in life, it becomes very hard to take care of them. My inlaws are taking care of Grandma-inlaw. It's hard now but I can see as she gets older, it will require some medical skills that normies do not have. Not to mention like another anaon said of them wandering off in the middle of the night.

Selfishness and weak family ties. I don't understand it, but I see how a lot of my peers give zero shit about their parents. It is ultimately the result of the atomization of society. Only way to fix this is to return to an organic (fascist) view of society

Attached: shield.jpg (315x681, 62K)

In older times people simply shared an household, so taking care of your elders was part of managing your household

The East is based heavily in Confucian values... the West, not so much

>9 other people

My god. Why?

No fucking shit sherlock. They were too busy kicking them out on their ass at 18 all while feeling proud that they lived the same pozzed life.

Because we love them. They require constant and professional care that most people are incapable of providing.

im grandmother is 101 years old, she live with us until she was 98, but then she lost the memory
the equilibrum and couldnt walk by herself,
in the elder residence they take care of her 24/7 thing we cannot do in our household.
I wish our granny still live with use but it wasnt possible anymore

>hardcore niggers
>parentS

Bitch, your father was a casual nigger.

They’re heartless protohumans devoid of sentient empathy

Why do whites kick their children out of the home at 18, depriving them and their grandchildren the benefits of the generational home?

just like boomers lol