Are Lebanese and Palestinians the Hebrews?

Continuing from the first few posts of an old thread: I’m convinced that Palestinians and Lebanese are ancient Jewish populations, essentially making them the ethnic heirs to the holy land and the biblical dynasties. The reason I’m not including Syrians is because only a minority are Levantine semites, mostly living in the coast. The rest are Bedouin Arabs, Turks, Kurds, and Iranians, so only a portion of Syrians can be counted here. I always wondered why Lebanese people look like more beautiful, not inbred versions of Jews. They have the light olive skin, curly hair, dark eyes and long lashes, and the typical Jewish nose, without looking like ashkenazi inbreds. Also if you read more about this, Lebanese Christians especially maronites clearly come from ancient Jewish lines. The Maronite Church architecture is still similar to that of ancient Levantine synagogues. In Judea and Samaria, there were 0 mosques before King Hussein of Jordan built them in 1948. Jewish geneticists have confirmed 90% of palestiniajs are descendants of Jews, and 50% are aware of that. In this link related, studies proved that the Lebanese share 93% of their ancestry with the ancient canaanites. The canaanites and Israelites were once the same exact people, meaning Lebanese today are genetically extremely close to Jews.

> news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/

The only reason these two peoples are called Arab is because they were conquered by Arabians, concerted to Islam mostly, and speak Arabic. Genetically, the Arabians never changed much of the Levantine races.

Attached: 5D76C37A-201B-40AD-9C93-8CF9628F35A7.jpg (400x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some pasta:
>The Sadducees fled the destruction of Jerusalem into Arabia.
>Mohammad was a Sadducee
>The Pharisees evangelised all through the Roman and Persian Empires
>The "King in Exile" or "Exhilarch" remained in Babylon when the faithful returned.
>After jewing the Persians, Exhilarch had all the money confiscated and were driven out (this becomes a bit of a pattern)
>Exhilarch and about half the talmudic pharisees fled into the caucuses (become Ashkenazi)
>Exhilarch's daughter marries Mohammad and half the talmudic pharisees flee to Arabia
>Exhilarch's grandson (Mohammad's son) returns to Persia at the head of a Muslim army and conquers it all.
>Mohammad's Sadducee son conquers Jerusalem.
>Both proclaim themselves to be the Jewish Messiah
This is the foundation of the Shia/Sunni split. It's still just Sadducee/Pharisee fight.
>All the Pharisaic converts all through North Africa herald Islam as the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom of Israel
>Convert en-mass and throw open the gates of all the fortified cities to the Muslims
>Roman Empire in Africa falls in under a hundred years because Jews do what Jews do best.
>Rome and Europe kick all the Pharisaic converts and Sephardic Jews out of Europe.
>They all go and join the Ashkenazis in the Caucuses
Islam is the final beast empire of Daniel.
Muslims are Talmudic Jews.
Islam is Zionist Talmudism
Ashkenazis (Israel) and Sunnis (Saudi Arabia) both hate the Shia (Iran) because the Iranians claim to be the only legitimate line of Jewish Kings (through the Exhilarch's daughter) and so the only ones from which the Talmudic messiah can come.
>Fun fact, when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they built two temples on the Temple Mount.
>The Dome and the Al Aqsa Mosque
>For almost 1200 years the Al Aqsa Mosque was considered the rebuilt Temple of Solomon and was where Jews went to worship.

>Was Ben-Gurion suddenly struck with missionary zeal?
>He was just acting on knowledge that he and Yitzhak Ben-Tzvi, the president, has talked about for years. Most of what we now call “Palestinian Arabs” are descendants of Jews. Among the Bedouin that could reach 100 per cent.
>Ben-Gurion’s efforts didn’t go anywhere but give him credit for the thought.
>Tzvi Misinai, a software pioneer, who has devoted his life to assembling the facts on this issue, says that 90 per cent of Palestinian Arabs are descendants of Jews and 50 per cent know it.
>This would explain some curious phenomena.
>When the Jordanians took over Judea and Samaria in 1948, they found no mosques there. King Hussein built the first one.
>The Crusaders when they came here found that the Arabs here spoke Aramaic, not Arabic.
>Both facts would be explained if most of the “Arabs” in this land were really former or crypto-Jews.
>When the original Arabians invaded, the population was comprised of a majority of Greek-speaking Christians and a large minority of Aramaic-speaking Jews.
>The Arabians did not colonize the Promised Land because they saw that this population was not hostile.

Yes but Syrians are closer to Palestinians than Lebanese.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

Testing

yes

>Islam
>not judaism

Thanks, I was posting your comments in that thread anyway. So essentially, Palestinians were just Hebrews before recent Baathist Arabism and Israeli Zionism?

Ashkenazis are just iranians and Turks? The fuck. How deceptive

I am lebanese, this seems very interesting user.
Pic related is me, do I look jewish enough?

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Yeah, they are originally Iranians who migrated to Turkey then eventually mixed with Southern Europeans (Greek/Roman)

Attached: Jew Roman fort.gif (281x202, 1.64M)

Probably not because apparently all the Phoenician remains they’ve anazlyzed DNA from have European haplogroups and nothing in common with modern Lebanese. Different people who occupy the same geography. Just like ashkenazi kikes from khazaria

You loOk like the average middle eastern mudslime

Why are you samefagging and replying to yourself? BTW that pic looks like a Asian Mexican.

I know my friend.

The Ashkenazim and such "European Jews" are also descended from the Hebrews. They left Israel after the suppression of the revolt by Romans and eventually entered into Europe as Christcucks granted them targets for parasitism. The Palestinians are descended from those who stayed near the ancestral lands and were subsequently conquered by Muslims.

Ashkenazim are Jews slightly mixed with Europeans; Palestinians are Jews slightly mixed with Arabs (who were already related to the Jews as another branch of the Semitic race). Both are disgusting savages.

>The Ashkenazim and such "European Jews" are also descended from the Hebrews.
No, keep you stupid mythology out of here. the ancestors of modern-day Jews have never stepped a single foot in Palestine. They are mostly ancient Iranian converts and genetics proves this.

Attached: Jews not Jews.png (500x498, 166K)

>because apparently

Attached: kysf.jpg (751x418, 49K)

No actually not that much. You look a bit more ambiguous to me, most lebs I’ve met look more Semitic than you if you get what I mean. Still decent pic man

look into the history of the Sea Peoples or "mw", they're the canaanites as well as the babylonians too, all of them would have been Pharisaical Talmud jews

>keep you stupid mythology out of here. the ancestors of modern-day Jews have never stepped a single foot in Palestine
Such self-defeating statements as these always make me laugh

Show proof of your claims kike, I can back up what I say.

Attached: pilpul.png (1220x619, 49K)

no:
>Remarkably, Ashkenazi Jews exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

Nevermind kike, I'll save you the trouble.

Attached: jew denying facts.jpg (1249x9999, 1.5M)

Can you link me some stuff? My gf is Lebanese and I’m starting to really get into this now