WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-165953.jpg (720x1280, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewxz0OthiTw
thesun.co.uk/news/6703178/dr-congo-war-boys-rape-mothers-cannibalism-horrors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>forced
yeah right

>Missing toddler in reservoir

Attached: download (63).jpg (239x210, 10K)

just nigger stuff

I remember that doujin

Niggers, not even once

you don't like the zombies user?

Attached: zombies.jpg (1238x2513, 952K)

>be child soldier
>have to rape your mom
>she gives you HIV

It's just a nignog thing. You wouldn't understand.

That happened in the Sierra Leon civil war too

do they mean the boys gang raped some of the boys' mothers or the boys raped their own individual mothers

it's very unclear

Those motherfucking bastards!!

better than be forced to fuck their dads.
oh wait, niggers don't have dads

wow stop judging someone else's culture you fucking bigot

Europe has such a bright future ahead when these people become the majority.

Now they can fuck themselves.

Nice

Thats the most evil war in the planet, they machete pregnant women so they see their baby die before bleeding to death etc...

But Im sure liberals who care about children are doing something about it.

Pretty sure this is white people's fault.

Attached: 1524798187480.jpg (657x527, 63K)

What country is this "Congo" in? That would probably help explain it.

Imagine having to live in the Congo? Every person is a dark nigger ready to snap at any moment. Being white is enough for them to just snap at you.

> Congo
Why am I not surprised

Attached: 1530917595827.jpg (680x357, 17K)

Ol' Leopold should've finished the job!

Happens with most armies, there must be some way to prove your loyalty before they allow you to go out there with a gun and loads of friends with guns.

In the SAS they give you a rabbit you have to look after during training, right through training they have to carry Flopsy with you in a little pouch. You bond with that rabbit. They right at the end they tell you to kill a rabbit to pass the training. The ones that don't kill a rabbit fail, the ones that kill their OWN rabbit fail. To pass you just catch a wild rabbit and kill it or kill someone else's rabbit. To pass with honours you have to have your own rabbit still alive by the end of the day and some other rabbit dead by your hand.

I don't know what they do in the American Army, probably something like in Team America where he has to suck the guy's cock to prove his loyalty.

Attached: bunny.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Thank you for giving a fuck about language. I wish there were more of us.

/ss/ is never rape

With niggers, it's always rape.

I'd kill the sick fuck that gave the order.

Attached: 1529463906344.jpg (750x565, 212K)

You go the same thing with killing your own chicken in Germany to join GSG9. American military does nothing like this

>be congo
>ooga booga bongo
>

Attached: 1421953996501.jpg (1280x1707, 553K)

Nice

>Congo soldiers explain why they rape

youtube.com/watch?v=ewxz0OthiTw

Attached: 1457790545160.jpg (577x435, 30K)

Attached: 1462910247812.jpg (604x453, 88K)

Attached: 1489786947491.jpg (500x375, 52K)

Niggers are ferel, subhuman animals.
In further news water is wet.

Attached: 1530900036275.jpg (1024x614, 74K)

NICE

Attached: Campaigns-9.jpg (576x389, 48K)

Attached: Campaigns-11.jpg (324x432, 24K)

Powerfull

Attached: Sex with me does not cure aids-img_assist-550x412.jpg (550x412, 38K)

BASED LIBERTY

>"hey you, kid. Rape your mother or die."
The absolute state of niggerland.

Attached: 1521496110954.png (552x389, 111K)

Underrated

Big tit nigresss blacked by son

>You never got to experience /ss/
Why live?

Attached: 144151003791.png (171x131, 19K)

I already heard that nigger immortal technique brag about doing it here in the states, I thought this was normal for them.

There is true demonic evil on this planet... our government is aware and some elements are fighting it, while others are consumed by it

You’ve already been deeper inside your mom than your dad ever got. What’s the big deal?

I wish they'd have a congo war in America!

Go to Iowa, you can find congolese there.

>Muh dick by proxy

Lol

Attached: 1508873260531.jpg (600x535, 29K)

I was listening to the guy on the radio say "google congo and see what comes up."

me in the back

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
Why go to the Congo to be forced at gunpoint to rape your mother, when you can go to sunny Florida and be forced to rape her there?

Attached: RapeYoOwnMamaNigga.png (971x787, 386K)

>I AM YOUR MOTHER user!

Attached: 058F0E40-C324-4EE4-8BB6-B657E40B2E10.jpg (2700x1800, 193K)

>You’ve already been deeper inside your mom than your dad ever got. What’s the big deal?
Holy shit, it just dawned on me that my penis has been inside of my mothers vagina before I could ever consent. Can I put my mother in prison for raping me?

Attached: wtfanon.gif (224x194, 1.38M)

if you break broken genetics, you might just fix them!

BRB, requesting clips4sale to do this as a scene

>jokes on her, you've had HIV since you were born when the other village visited trying to cure their's with a virgin

africa needs a contained fuckin' plague.

Sorry sweetie, men can't get raped

Attached: muthafucka.jpg (550x382, 40K)

the tactic is well known so if a village knows that some warlord is on the way to pull this shit the families of the village swap male and female members. might be your only chance to fuck stacy's mum

They weren't forced to do anything. Niggers will have sex with absolutely anything.

Attached: 1510359809756.jpg (960x732, 124K)

>Avion
God damn those white Christian Republican NRA members!

Literally.

This is why you are a non committal e-tough guy in their parents basement user

That poem was put on the Statue of Liberty by a Jew decades after if was assembled.

lol poor guy if that's real

That sounds like bullshit. You just took that from Kingsman and changed it up a little.

Same shit happened in ww2 when the "soviets" were advancing to berlin. Except they raped their mothers in front of them and then killed her and many other atrocities.

Better import them to western countries. They should integrate fine.

I like how you find a way to make what's happening in the motherfucking Congo somehow the fault of liberals. Do you get paid to sprinkle in divisive rhetoric with no context with every post or what

It is bullshit. Fucking retarded Bong.

chad soviets vs beta nazis

We did that in college, but with baby chicks

To be more exact they were mostly the mongolian natives that were doing the savage rape. The russians thought it was terrible. These things.

Attached: 117qx3q.jpg (800x1169, 64K)

Yet that ungrateful nigger cunt has the nerve to climb the statue of liberty and protest MY country

we know shes fertile because she had you, and we need dumber people to fight for us

Nigger, we are not just going to make this a rep vs dem thing, its the fucking Congo, niggers will be niggers.

Attached: OnlyBlacksDontShareACommonAncestor.png (386x548, 31K)

Hello 16 year old newfag

That is pretty much a given in war. It was extremely common in WW2 when japs would force chinks to fuck their parents or get impaled with bayonets

Nothing new, it goes on.

america is a shithole

>america is a shithole
Yes, very much so. Didn't used to be that way.

UNDERFOLDING KRINKOVS? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I NEVER KNEW THESE EXISTED I WANT ONE!

Congo is a country. Jesus US education!

H-hot
I want a hot mommy that’s way bigger than me to cuddle and have cute sex with

hahaha eww bro imagine having to have to have sex with your mom. kissing her and sucking on her tits haha then bending her over haha eww

Nice link (((faggot))). This one is better:

>FLESH-EATING MONSTERS Boys forced to rape their mothers and soldiers eating men ALIVE in DR Congo – a new UN report reveals the horrors of war

thesun.co.uk/news/6703178/dr-congo-war-boys-rape-mothers-cannibalism-horrors/

Attached: bush-sr-cia.gif (229x337, 77K)

Congolese women are fucking ugly and repulsive to look at. Who would hit that?

>hahaha eww bro imagine having to have to have sex with your mom. kissing her and sucking on her tits haha then bending her over haha eww
Don't forget eating that pussy til she cums and sucking dem toes as you jam your cock into her wet cunt until you shoot hot loads inside of her.

Leave my country and/or kill yourself. America is a paradise, at least where I'm from.

>Leave my country and/or kill yourself. America is a paradise, at least where I'm from.
Lol, and where exactly are you from that its a paradise user? I'd really like to know. I've been all over this place, except mid west, and its a shithole.

>Macheteing pregnant niggers to death
>Most evil war on the planet
That's assuming niggers are equal in worth to Jews

Attached: 1496524071964.jpg (511x850, 570K)

Oh no, we need to import these people into our country en masse. We need them to diversify and enrich our low crime and republican voting enclaves

sounds like the plot to a hentai

Here we do that with macacos,its easier since its not the first time we would have killed our cousin to make sopa

We would have had world peace eons ago if liberal brain disease wasn't a thing. The Congo commits these atrocities so they don't have to share the aid you faggots send them. Stop giving them free shit and maybe they will figure out how to be better people.