FARK

What went wrong?

Attached: Fark.jpg (730x488, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adequacy.org/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop spamming your shitty website

>that 35 year old boomer who wants to talk about his favorite website from 2006

the importance of the story submissions were regulated by the mods instead of the users.

Digg and Rebbit did what that site does 100x better. Fark is a relic of a site.

Digg and reddit killed it

Web 2.0

Lol whats fark I was born in 2000

Yeah but boobies

>35 year old
>"boomer"

lol wut

Attached: 1530226703881.gif (270x222, 1000K)

Drudge is still relevant like 30 years later

Same thing that always goes wrong - PC bullshit & SJW infiltration.
also sage.

I remember when Will Wheaton was a celebrity on fark, then he moved on to reddit with the rest of the digg faggots and ruined the internet forever

As an aggregator. There is no content there that isn't produced by people most of his visitors hate. Also, they will not publish links to sites with comment sections for anything important. Active herd shaping, right there. Drudge is a faggot kike who needs to die with rest.

Used to be a nice place for debate. You had knowledgeable folks on both sides. Then the Democrat primary of 08 happened. During that, it became Obama central and never was the same.

Attached: 1528817427318.jpg (5568x3712, 771K)

The internet has gradually gotten worse each year since 2006/7. Facebook/Iphone/Android really started to fuck things up. 08 election turned many sites left and only left. No dissenting opinions allowed.

such a long time ago, I don't even remember.......

UNDERAGE BA-

oh god

>The internet has gradually gotten worse each year since 2006/7.

It's been September for much longer than that, newfriend.

Yeah, yeah, eternal september, but I'm with other user. Ive been here since the late 90s. The 1-2 punch of myspace & iphone? One brought people to the web and the other brought the web to the people. I think it was the end of the user who cared about consuming data.

Used to lurk there for years during college. Participated in lots of political debates at times. Place turned into a complete communist SJW (before we even had the term SJW) echo chamber. Haven't been there in at least 5 years.

Shit liberals took over, what else you need to know

jej

What about something awful?

Attached: little_bees.png (366x336, 93K)

It's got the best salt on the internet, but that's about it.
The Ballsack Conundrum is still the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

fucking goon

Reminder if you praise Christ in off-topic threads, kike mods will actually be forced to clean up their board.

Attached: AAC73F1D-AEDE-4380-BE4B-07838AA5B473.png (1816x1750, 446K)

Fark was my jam in 2002

I was wondering who got that get

Facebook was the killing blow. That was the killer app for women and tech illiterate adults.

You idiots ruined Eve.

this

Same thing that happened to something awful. Social Justice Faggots infiltrated and bitched until it became a shadow of its former self.

Kike mods shut it down, and have been purging it from the board.

Run by a bunch of faggots and trannys, also lowtax had a bunch of happa kids. Any bad goy opinions are immediately shoah'd

Fark, Slashdot, Newgrounds and somethingawful were fine and all, but where are my stileproject niggas?

rampant faggotry, the banning of misogyny and finally the ['merica] tag.

stile was fucking based

"Fark" sounds gay

it is.

Fark was good. Because of the TOTALFark subscription, the community was more close-knit than pretty much anything else of the day.

The problem was, Digg was free even though it sucked, so more people were able to be a part of a 'community' even though it didn't have one.

When everyone moved to Reddit, the only people still using Fark were the people paying for it, so the userbase has largely been stagnant.

It used to be radio shows would rip off Fark headlines before they stole shit from reddit.

And /b/ was never good.

You'll never know about Ultra-FAR+++NO CARRIER+++

I still go on SA sometimes for some threads.

The real most based website
adequacy.org/index.html

Attached: 1.jpg (716x504, 45K)

True.

That beehive thread was the best. The Pimp My Oldsmobile thread win me over in 2007. I miss the old days sometimes.

It was Fark Vs Something Awful vs Offtopic.com

I like Offtopic best

reddit is the new digg

I miss photoshop phriday

Attached: DJ_Flipped.jpg (500x376, 49K)

i been banned on team fortress 2 servers since 2008-2009 for saying nigger. still

bump. guerilla ad idea was briliant.
back to the top.

these are all correct. they went too far left and most normies went to facebook.

Internet retirement home for bitter, resentful leftists.

That was the point.