“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

Jow Forums is now official christian

youtube.com/watch?v=2LE0KpcP05I

Jesus was real, and he was preaching truth. Jesus preached the present moment, because only in the now you can feel and see god. Future and past are what creates suffering.
"No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."

Hail Jesus!

Attached: jesuswasreal.png (1111x820, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christbol gang has finally triumphed

Attached: deus lo vult.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

sage for your abrahamix cult

Sieg Heil to Jesus but still this thread shouldn't exist. not about politics.

Sage.

Attached: 039840503.jpg (1088x1200, 125K)

Jesus was the preacher of the present, what is called god. Everything that is exist only in this moment. Not in future or past. Jesus preached this. And yes, i believe in god, tho the word "god" is perverted in our tongue. God is and ALWAYS WAS the present moment, the now, every tree, flower insect or atom only ever exists in one moment, it doesn't know future or past. Only we humans in our sick minds use future and past to feed our sick egos. Humans can thrive without this, there is no need to further live in past and future, only ((them)) try to put this into us with materialism and degeneracy. Jesus was the first preacher of this, when hundreds were before him but in the far east (buddha) wake up, realise the truth and be free.

God bless you, user. Amen.

The only degeneracy comes from believing there is no past and present that you are a part of.

>Jow Forums is now official christian

Jow Forums always was.

Attached: 177777777.png (1879x612, 188K)

No past and future means no suffering

Leave it to a German to be a faggot nihilist

14 810

>implying pol was not a christian board already

Attached: piousmummy.jpg (550x426, 52K)

This has nothing to do with nihilism you retard, did you ever experience something not in the present? Everything you now, everything you experienced was always in the present. Did you ever do something that was in the past of future? No! Everything you ever did was in the present.

I'm sick of Christianity. I'm sick of universalism. I'm sick of people using Christianity against me. I'm tired of it. I'm abandoning it -- as a former Catholic.

I'm not going to play semantics with you homo.

Attached: 1508976160806.png (494x632, 783K)

>as a former Catholic
Kill yourself with the rest of neo-pagans and atheists your sect seems to produce

MUMMY

Attached: 1520152918945.jpg (240x320, 77K)

When the going gets tough, the tough abandon ship.

It's not semantics, he's just had a few too many mushrooms or something.

You don't have to play anything with me, im just trying to set you free, to show you the path jesus took. Now think about only this :" Did you ever did something in your life, that was not in the present moment? Everything you did in your life til now, every move every step was taken in the present, not the past or future. The past and future are only alive in your mind, but not in reality. And this is a fact.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1100x2127, 370K)

Praise God!
Jow Forums is a Christian Board official!
1 is the creation
2 is differentiation
3 is change that gives birth to all things
4 is the foundation
5 is the incarnation
6 is the temptation
7 is the salvation
8 is the preservation
9 is the completion

Attached: 1530894973618.jpg (313x330, 50K)

Holy shit guys, the past 2000 years of Christianity haven't provided me any answers. Everyone from Palamas to Augustine have been completely fucking braindead. I just needed this German dipshit to open my mind.

At last, I truly see.

Attached: 1384075429598.jpg (321x384, 30K)

You think this is a "physical" battle??

Meanwhile on Spencers Twitter

Attached: spencers twitter.jpg (1338x1281, 147K)

You don't understand. It's not a battle, it's not a way to go.
Jesus only teaches us to live in the present. Think about it, every hatred in this world is based in the past, and every solution is based in the future, which is based on hatred of the past.

If we do not live in the present, this war continues forever, and it will eventually destroy us. It's a devils cycle, also called karma. We will never see peace if we continue with our current mind that is based upon past and future.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
(Joh 3:16-21)

I think you have Jesus confused with Eckhart Tolle

Eckhart tolle saw jesus for what he was, not what we interpreted into him in our sick minds for 2k years

What's with all this Jesus shit tonight?

You've never even read the bible because Jesus Christ quotes the old testament every other world he says. His whole purpose, the entire basis of Christianity is Christ's fulfilment of the old testament prophecies.It's his coming.

make a good trip, nigger. The Church doesn't need you

Bwahahaha! Jesus is folklore. The fucking Jews have Jood you. The Jews invented YHWH as a survival technique. The Bible is grade a bullshit when used as a history book or a tool tp prove any historicity of the mythical "Christ". Jow Forums is not a Christian board and will never be. KYS.

Attached: Baby Killin Jayzus.jpg (664x960, 85K)

Believing that a Jew is God. No wonder we're seeing a rise in cuckoldry on this website. Keep shilling to your (((masters))), faggot.

I have trouble in really believing in God but I still will always side with Christianity. We need it to oppose Islam.

BEGONE ZIONIST

> Jow Forums is now official christian
pol was always officially christian
Dominus fortitudo nostra in all we do here

Get right and pass on,we getting all of Jow Forums saved today

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: lovewomen.jpg (1949x1361, 1003K)

This. my main reason for becoming involved in my church and faith again was to finally defeat Islam

so, is it jesus's return that will end the pedo rings...
wow thought we would need a army

Attached: 1497402639819.jpg (500x417, 42K)

Please keep spamming your bullshit, hopefully the mods will institute a blanket ban on Christianity. Then we can be rid of you niggers.