White liberals vs. White conservatives

Why are liberal areas that are largely white wealthier than conservative areas that are largely white?

Attached: tec8cWpV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FnsUnfBDZUE
youtu.be/USO5-kq_lcE
youtu.be/vtEgRlLm_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=2NJbRF4CgAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how the fuck did you phrase that?

I got a headache now

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1523244323111.jpg (805x844, 57K)

because they don't raise children and have throwaway income they can spend on sluts who livestream themselves playing video games

Easy living breeds lazy controlled cucks.

>What is the 'system?'

There needs to be a tv show on how white trash lives

Staring at that picture relaxes me

Nice picture of a liberal family. Here's a conservative one.

Attached: mark-sanford-and-family[1].jpg (600x450, 54K)

Exhibit A
youtu.be/FnsUnfBDZUE

Most rural areas are working class Americans that vote conservative.
Metropolitan areas attract all the leeches of society because that is where there is enough tax money to provide free food and low income housing for democrat votes.

Exhibit B
youtu.be/USO5-kq_lcE

Exhibit C
youtu.be/vtEgRlLm_7g

Watch Duck Dynasty

Why does this family look Jewish?

Total yidds

Thanks

Attached: images-16.jpg (366x401, 18K)

Shhhhhh.

>why do rich white people who don't actually have to deal with niggers support bringing more shitskins in?
Well I don't fucking know!

I dont think that family is conservative. The guy has a weed shirt on.

Why are these wealthy white areas now fleeing their bubble states to conservative lands after their ideology festered and took over their urban centers?

They were taught to believe something but lack real world knowledge and when argued with can't defend their stance without resorting to emotion.

California is falling apart and these liberals are fleeing to Texas and surrounding areas. Here they will do the same thing again. Slowly turn conservative states blue and when they collapse under their own self fellating back patting ideas and virtue signalling they'll move on to another area to get away from the mess they made.

If a rural type is rich you would never know. I just found out my hillbilly father in law has over a mil in his 401k but his jon deer tractor is from 1967.

Because conservatives donate money and liberals are jewish.

Oppression.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

Liberal areas are through mere causality large metropolitan trade centers while conservative areas are very far from the coast and sometimes have their markets gauged by the government ownership of 50% of the land of the united states. The government can own as much as 80% of certain states.

Meaning they suffer from being extremely far from foreign economic productivity similar to the Baltic states and most of Russia.

Attached: usfederallands.jpg (450x346, 67K)

Isn't the preggo chick the one who has a picture floating around twerking on all 4s in front of learing rednecks at a nascar deal? Y'all know the one, dead eyes, looking directly at the camera as they all stare at her ass as she turns it up in the air?

In all fairness red necks are much more valuable than little communists
>red neck engineering
>fun to laugh at
>willing and eager to put their bodies on the line with no regards on their well being
>proudly takes the sling and arrows for white people at large

Antifa communists just suck.
>

Attached: B05A64C0-B727-482A-BA3C-E330ACDD7D7D.jpg (914x1417, 68K)

because theres more low income people in cities that idolize robin hood when they see the mansions in the hills and vote democrat

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=2NJbRF4CgAA

being on the coast allows a lot of cash flow. it's same for all coastal cities around the world.

also more immigrants. also more people in general.

poor whites are bascially niggers