How concerned do I have to be about fluoride?

I need to drink water but I'm too paranoid. How heavily should I be avoiding the water? Will drinking distilled water be alright? Currently got Aquafina. Also fuck you to the kikes who've forced this future upon us.

Also anyone got a backup of Johnny Rebel's Big Jim? JewTube wiped it all out last night

Attached: IMG_5351.jpg (400x300, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/REPLACEMENT-Epic-Water-Pesticides-Industrial/dp/B01J2LHFMI/ref=lp_13588522011_1_1?srs=13588522011&ie=UTF8&qid=1530926612&sr=8-1
theheartysoul.com/fluoride-bottled-water/
dontwastethecrumbs.com/2015/03/top-2-ingredients-avoid-shampoo/
water-for-health.co.uk/our-blog/2015/05/sorry-did-you-just-say-there-are-hormones-in-my-tap-water/
anabolicmen.com/onions-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>aquafina

Lmao RIP

10/10, successful attempt to make me mad.

dude just drink fucking water you retard

Install a osmosis system $200. Plastics is retarded

>t.

Attached: 1530181531205.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Drink beer. Pure filtered water with no fluoride and other goodies. Whenever I want water I have a light beer.

Mine was $100 and gets my tap water down from 60 to 1-2 ppm. breddy gud. Also the water doesn't taste like plastic and rusty pipes which is nice.

distilled water leeches the nutrients from your body, it's toxic over time.
Reverse osmosis filtration system is the only way to get mineralized water without the fluoridation

Distilled water with Himalayan salt is the only right answer.

Fuck

Sorry user. I've been pissed all day myself not drinking anything. Anyone know f they put dangerous shit in soda? Not healthy but anything improves on a water based lobotomy.

Yeah def gonna be getting one. Guess that gun will have to wait again god fucking damn it

Idk how sound and proven that advise is but I'll sure look into that.

Great. Well that purchase is being guaranteed even more now.

Attached: IMG_5270.jpg (490x287, 35K)

I feel bad for people who live in regions where their water is fluoridated

Attached: sad-batman-2.jpg (267x280, 31K)

Bone char water filters remove fluoride and other chemicals from water. They last along time and only cost a little more then regular activated charcoal filters

Attached: 4BD650DF-80F4-46FC-8BD9-EE4FFEBA5026.gif (387x305, 499K)

Buy an Aquatic Life 4-stage filter on Amazon. They're only 60 bucks.

Attached: 71pLfnlhtAL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 174K)

Attached: 1521691380156.jpg (612x612, 62K)

get one of these bad boys bud
no gay for you. just bought two of em today.

amazon.com/REPLACEMENT-Epic-Water-Pesticides-Industrial/dp/B01J2LHFMI/ref=lp_13588522011_1_1?srs=13588522011&ie=UTF8&qid=1530926612&sr=8-1

Those filters are a fucking joke man. Get a PPM meter and a decent RO filter like

Attached: ppm_meter.jpg (1500x1500, 61K)

Prices look good on em... gonna either get one of those or one of Nice Pepe btw

pic related

No clue who to listen to but I'll certainly be looking over the options heavily.

Attached: IMG_4266.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

how does that work and where the hell would i attach it to my water supply?

Screw it on to your faucet. The impurities are concentrated in half the water which goes down the drain, and the clean water goes into a GLASS container. You can get sub 1 ppm levels of contaminants with a setup like that.

KEK that is the best gif ever

Attached: randgoodlord.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

>Aquafina
>Owned by PepsiCo
Buy water from a company other than a soft drinks manufacturer

I use the Zero Water filter. It has PPM meter too. I did my tap water and was off the fucking chart.

You need to be gay frogs/10 concerned

Attached: 1530694999072.jpg (363x363, 30K)

>screw it on

Attached: unnamed.jpg (4032x3024, 997K)

Do you not clean your bathroom?

Clean your mirror nigger. The aerator on faucets just unscrew off. Did you dad not teach you how to build a house or something?

The mirror is fine who cares.

I drink only distilled rain water to protect my precious bodily fluids.

I used to grow weed with RO water

its clean thats just what bathrooms look like in canada.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (3024x4032, 837K)

Aquafina comes from wastewater treatment... Literally used to have turds floating in it. (dasani too)

Attached: poo.jpg (250x333, 23K)

>trusting companies with your mass supply of life liquid

Another product I will look into.

Look at me. Do I look serious to you?

Thought about collecting some rain water. No shortage of that where I live.

Oh. Cool.
This day is getting better and better and there's only two hours left to go.

Attached: IMG_4210.jpg (565x720, 54K)

u r filthy

Came here to post this. Thank you for not letting me down.

Purity of Essence

get one of these

Attached: white-brita-faucet-mounted-filters-6025835214-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 31K)

every country not able to support drinkable tapwater should be nuked. Fucking subhuman fracking dwellers.

In a Harvard study, it was found fluoride caused ADHD and Dyslexia in children in communities where children had water with high amounts of fluoride. I didn't like how the researchers concluded it made them dumber because they had lower test scores. They fucking had dyslexia and ADHD. Of course they couldn't fucking pay attention or read the tests. They also redefined fluoride to be more potent than originally thought and safe levels are now comparable to mercury. It would be insanely expensive to redo the higher than safe levels in all tap water, so the government most likely won't do shit.

Fluoride was also reported to have been used in concentration camps to keep prisoners from revolting.

Only use water purified through reverse osmosis.
Fluoride doesn't evaporate well and it will concentrate when boiled so you can't remove it at home through boiling. Every fucking single store bought brand of sink filter will say in the fine print it doesn't filter fluoride.

Water bottle brands that are fluoride free are on this list. + a new brand I love the taste of called Lifewtr. But it's pretty pricey.

theheartysoul.com/fluoride-bottled-water/

OP...the flouride in the water was put there by agreement with the ayy lmaos. They need it to survive. Since they live amongst us, and humans can tolerate it, it was agreed that adding flouride to the water was the easiest way to hide and deliver the additive to our interstellar allies.

Reverse osmosis is the only sure fire way to remove all fluoride.

Too much fluoride causes fluorosis.

Aluminum ingested is very bad.....but when combined with fluoride it acts as a catalyst and really fucks shit up for you.

I habe a bottle delivery service and it is totally worth it.

Going fluoride free is good but really, I am more concerned about hormones and traces of prescription drugs in our water supply. (fish and oysters were found to have traces antidepressants in their brains)
Or estrogen like- chemicals in our plastics (bpa), shampoos and body soap ( parabens and phthalates) and food (onions). Males today are exposed to 10x more estrogen than men two generations ago.

dontwastethecrumbs.com/2015/03/top-2-ingredients-avoid-shampoo/

water-for-health.co.uk/our-blog/2015/05/sorry-did-you-just-say-there-are-hormones-in-my-tap-water/

anabolicmen.com/onions-and-testosterone/

To avoid all above:
>find water filter brand that says they remove fluoride. Or bpa free water bottle brands that use reverse osmosis if you're a poorfag like me.

>use natural based soap like goat milk soap (I'm addicted to how good that stuff smells)

>natural shampoos and conditioners with as little chemical ingredients on the label as possible. (I like Shea Moisture)

>don't listen to the shills and just fucking avoid processed foods with onions. It's not hard at all if you fucking read labels.

distilling is the only way.

I have a distiller and the its incredible.

You can make fresh tap!?!

does that get rid of all the other shit in the water? like meds?

All I know is before I quit flouride I had maybe 1 tiny cavity every 5 years, now it's an average of 3 per year. If the government didn't pay for my fillings I'd be fucked.

>amazon.com/REPLACEMENT-Epic-Water-Pesticides-Industrial/dp/B01J2LHFMI/ref=lp_13588522011_1_1?srs=13588522011&ie=UTF8&qid=1530926612&sr=8-1
The reviews say the original filter is great and the replacement filters are garbage
So it's a no buy apparently

How much/often sugar and sweets to you consume?

None. I consume lots of beer, cigarettes and meth, but that can't have anything to do with it....

Fluoride bud, watch Dr. Strangelove

I think its impossible to filter out estrogen (from birth control pee) from the public drinking water.

Anyone recommend a water delivery service brand where they can bring you jugs without fluoride/estrogen?

Distilled water is no good for you.
Why can't you collect rain water? Rainwater has an absolutely unique taste, nothing like bottled water at all. All my drinking water comes straight off the shed roof into a tank. If you live in a city where you can see what you're breathing I'd let it piss down for 15+ minutes before diverting to the tank.

NaCl is NaCl you fucking retard.

And you don't think shit gets in the rainwater? Jesus.

not concerned at all. just check how much fluoride is in a cup of tea. whites have been drinking that shit forever and it motivated us to conquer the world... again. fluoride=based

Yeah but no salt is 100% NaCl you retard

Not my rainwater mate. Comes straight off the Southern Ocean.
By definition NaCl is 100% NaCl, you fucking retard.

I have a berkey water filter and that filters out the algae, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, flouride, human waste, etc.
All of this shit comes from our piping. I dont understand why we dont just feed plastic tubing into these pipes from the 1800s
Literally on my water bill, (Portland, OR) it says all this disclakmers about lead, and bird shit b/c we have an open water basin and fucking birds fly into it. We are morons up here.
All over the country we have same/worse water than Flint.
FLouride, we dont have here. we voted not to add it.
I know Flourides active ingredient is prozac, and the nazis implemented flouridde into their water sources.

Attached: Vaccine Evaluation.jpg (600x665, 170K)

>And you don't think shit gets in the rainwater? Jesus.

only in India

Unit*d stat*s

Fluoride is not the “main ingredient” in Prozac. The active ingredient in Prozac is Fluoxetine, not fluoride you faggot.

Attached: DUDlehWVQAAV-aX.jpg (800x799, 48K)

>Fluoxetine
N-methyl-3-phenyl-3-[4-(tri>fluoro

>concerned
> fluoride
You can only pick one

2.5 gallons of distilled water costs just a little more than a 20oz bottle of Aquafina.

>leeches nutrients from your body
And eating a healthy diet every day replenishes nutrients in your body.

They are both literally tap water.

nothing is safe. there is no getting away from being poisoned. just embrace it and die like everyone else.

Im sure if you were a famous millionaire/billionaire then you'd be open to unheard of perks like the purest of pure water and food.

as peons, we get the shit stuff.

brita adds net positive fluoride after filtration nigger