Attached: Giant.jpg (630x362, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9766DFuvIQ
youtu.be/sWtlaQ3G4Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they do this where i am from

pause the video at 5:38

what did you get in trouble for op?

Attached: 1495772443805.jpg (250x239, 40K)

They're all negroid students, aren't they?

Attached: annoyed.jpg (251x242, 14K)

This is now a Nigger Hate thread ain’t it...

Attached: 03B8B0B8-75C0-4F3F-81D1-4ADF6B96C6CB.jpg (786x485, 278K)

>students
niggers

Another one. Niggers should be sent straight to jail instead of pretending that they can function like humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9766DFuvIQ

Attached: harvey apes.png (322x426, 103K)

i dont know how to use 4 chan for shit

Attached: 4 chan tard.jpg (259x195, 7K)

>Student
Ha, IT'S ALWAYS NIGGERS.
Everytime you hear TEEN commited a crime, that means negroid.

Jesus fucking christ. Degenerate nigger thugs have kids and cant raise them at all to be even a little decent. What happens when these dumb nigger kids have babies and raise them even worse?

All niggers, but the progressives told us were all the same?

>Dey gud bois jus tryn ta git de educacion.
>De dindu nuffin

Cathartic. THE TEACHERS ARE COMMIES! BUT THEY DONT CARE!

I guess this is the part where we say Jow Forums is always right. I mean come on

Of course they are. Along with a bunch of "responsible" silverbacks talking about them.

>niggers gonna nig
wow! what a revelation

hmm for some reason all these students are black. what a strange coincidence. oh well, the blacks i know are my homies and would never hurt me

>be a decent nigger
>Want to actually make a difference
>Takes low paying teacher job in the inner city
>Deals with this

I honestly feel bad for her

>Deez teachas tryna teach and sheit
Man, imagine my suprise.

Niggers. Go figure

Nuggets gunna a nugget

>nigs nigging
Please keep doing this, it's only going to justify that extra bullet in the head.

I do genuinely feel bad for some of these inner city teachers. Imagine putting in 4 years worth of extra work, doing years of substitute teaching and finally getting your dream job only to end up being beat up by some punk kid.
Feels bad.

the teachers are communists who cares, this is the least of the karmic justice they will endure

What am I looking for?

That's what they want.
I'm sure they are jerking off to the abuse they are suffering while self flagellating with the white guilt mantra.

all black except one white guilt brigadeer

Fuck i feel bad her. I don't care Jow Forums, that teacher seams like a fucking saint. It's too bad niggers out number blacks 20-1.

Attached: 1517287118943.gif (600x502, 37K)

she probably spawned 8 niggers herself

there all niggers

All the niggers.

There should be a federal jobs program where they have ex-con's sit in problem classrooms.

knowing how liberal a lot of teachers (especially female ones) are, I wonder if any of them ever drop the whole "Oh they just need help, and I'll be the one that guides them, it's just like that (((movie)))!" and go straight to "These fucking niggers act like Apes no matter where the fuck they are.

teachers are scum

enjoy your life at JiffyLube

KEK, was just there today. Can confirm your Bants user

Attached: 1489384124712.png (657x527, 24K)

literally all but 1 of the criminals awaiting their sentencing are fucking niggers.

These Commies are the same academics calling for revolution. And they really belive these kids are on their side??

i think this maybe the first time in a very long time when i actually felt some sympathy for a black, why aren't these pukes being put down?

Shame. She was just trying to do her job.
This nigger should be in jail.

sending your children to schools with niggers is child abuse
youtu.be/sWtlaQ3G4Eg

Before I even opened the link, I knew what the students looked like.

18:50 I enjoyed hearing him scream. Anyone else?

I am seeing it happen first hand. One of my buddies girlfriends is a PS teacher. She is literally going crazy fighting the cognitive dissonance when her liberal programming runs up against her real life experiences.

I feel bad for her because if she just admitted to herself no matter how much money dem programs get, a niggers gonna nig she would probably have to kill herself.

You think they were this badly behaved in the 60's? It's 100% a cultural problem.

>18:50 I enjoyed hearing him scream. Anyone else?
That wasn't a scream. He cried like a Swedish police officer.

Poor nigger. Those fucking koons need the rope.

Hahahaha

they should get jailed, expelled etc. let their parents feel it for sucking at raising them.

As a high school math teacher in a "diverse school" most of us don't hold these crazy liberal ideas. That is more of a college professor sort of thing. Actually I would say most high school teachers are at least somewhat redpilled since they have to deal with black students that don't care so much. They get tired of their bullshit. They never admit it, but I feel like most of them know in their heart of hearts that something is wrong.