Proud Boy Recruitment Drive

Come One, Come All!
Witness athletic feats of Strength and Speed! Behold heroic competition!
>All are Welcome!
Come test your athletic ability against a real life Proud Boy!.
>They're going to be so Proud of You!

Attached: POYB_Recruitment.jpg (455x625, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGhANz6-1o4
youtu.be/sGVppy6a8kg
twitter.com/JoeyRockstone/status/1015434737022746630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where?

feats of strength only after the airing of the grievances

Son! can't you read?
>NEAR YOU!

see

Attached: Rufios_Charge.png (632x288, 278K)

Happening near Portland, Oregon?

Has there ever been a batch of more obvious repressed gays than the proud boys?

log cabin republicans 2018

friendly reminder proud boys are run by faggots and love niggers and shit

fuck off betamale

Attached: proudboys.png (414x687, 521K)

Galveston user here. Im down.

PBs have the best aesthetics to date.

Attached: POYB-2.png (594x402, 472K)

The Proud Boys are shit tier centrists that kiss minority ass. The TWP were better street fighters and were actually white nationalist/alt right.

Even degenerates have their uses. Did Hitler let Oskar rot in a camp when he would be more useful destroying the enemy? In the ethnostate keep the rude bunch on the frontier and fighting for expansion/loot and glory.

but the proud boys can assemble peacefully without the governor calling in the national guard.

Attached: POYB-3.png (918x495, 499K)

The proud boys can suck each other's cocks all they want.

Isn't it wierd how Portland, a non descript city on the west coast, has way more problems than other west coast lib centers like LA, San Francisco, and Seattle? They all have a bunch of millionaires, Portland has a tennis shoe guy. Coincidence?

Fuck of you lefty cuck

the leader also had an affair when he was married with kids and they were all white trash pilled in shitty homes barely a step above a trailer park

That does nothing but demonstrate how mainstream and inoffensive the proud boys are. The less of a threat you are, the less they try to shut you down. Congrats on being milquetoast I guess

I saw a vid where a proud boy ktfo a cunt who thought he was immune, funny as fuck.

True. There are few more hilarious cucks than the proud boys.

They fight antifa and win. It's a competition friend.

Attached: POYB1.png (822x723, 525K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RGhANz6-1o4

The PB beat the fuck out of antifa. Stop bitching just because you don't like 100% of what they stand for. You sound like a bunch of SJW faggots with their purity tests.

>Proud

Portland is majority white which allows for antifa, suburban punk rock types to flourish. They don't realize it, but they are a white cultural movement, that would die in a chocolate city, literally.

I'd rather have that than racemixers, magapedes, and people like Gavin McInnes who stick dildos up their butt and make out with Milo Yiannopolous.

Plenty of "Nazis" have fought and won against antifa. No way you look at it will change the fact you're milquetoast. You're strategy just leads to centrists which always regresses to leftism.

You don't have to suck someone's dick because they did something good. You're probably the type of white cuckboi faggot to worship any minority who has a slightly right wing view.

What do I need to do to look like these men?
t. Skellington

No one is asking you to suck their dick you mong. No one is saying you have to agree with everything they say. But this bitching is pointless. Lets hang antifa first, and then talk about who is the better Nazi.

Proud boys are shit tier compared to RAM

youtu.be/sGVppy6a8kg

Yeah, RAM are awesome, but they're like the Dead Men of Dunharrow from Lord of the Rings. They're devastating when they show up, but hardly ever do. The Proud Boys are like the Army of Rohan. They're not super invincible spectral warriors that BTFO everything in their field of vision, but they're there day in and day out, doing the nitty gritty of taking the communists down one orc at a time.

Eat some steaks, lift some weights. Get big, split wigs.

Perfect analogy for them honestly. If they weren’t in Berkeley that day probably would’ve gone another direction, underrated MVPs

Do you accept fat guys?

faggot detected

Very possible it might have. Their straight-edge lifestyle,constant training in MMA, and training for strength, agility, and stamina make them phenomenal streetfighters. But that same disciplined lifestyle is also their weakness, in that it keeps their numbers down to an elite few; they don't have the manpower to field soldiers at every event, everywhere.

We should all aspire to be like RAM. But we can all achieve being like the Proud Boys, and a homeless ninja-looking communist faggot is just as concussed whether he got decked by an elite athlete or by a rowdy patriot with a bear gut but also big arms and shoulders from what workouts he finds time to do.

civnats fighting commies.
>This is a bad thing.

FRIENDLY REMINDER
>FRIENDLY REMINDER
FRIENDLY REMINDER
>FRIENDLY REMINDER
FRIENDLY REMINDER
>FRIENDLY REMINDER

PATRIOT PRAYER WILL MARCHING IN PORTLAND AGAIN ON AUGUST 4TH

THEY NEED YOUR SUPPORT.
THIS WILL BE BIGGER THEN BATTLE OF BERKELEY III

twitter.com/JoeyRockstone/status/1015434737022746630

Attached: AUGUST4THRALLYPORTLAND.png (518x589, 376K)

Fuck
They both serve their purposes in different ways.
And I consider them both pretty hard hitting allies

Attached: 1530409158220.gif (600x338, 3.32M)

how about neither?

these tough guy right wing groups are just another type of ecelebs farming fame and attention from rubes

Or Nazi LARPers

The PB chapter I joined today is doing training like RAM. There will be conditioning and fight training. Probably won't be up to RAM standards but still.

Attached: 1530462284407.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Nice

I wish I could be there, but I'll be supporting you guys on the web

Wish RAM was in my area. I think I speak for a lot of guys on here when I say I could really use some IRL camaraderie with some good, motivated people.

Attached: 1527908169543.jpg (1272x1752, 2.86M)

embrace the approved modes of thought and feel hardcore doing it

these guys and antifa are made for each other

is this the Jow Forums dick rate thread?

Attached: gavin being gavin hes such a clown and totally not a homosexual.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

beat antifa into pulp, make your grandparents overseas proud

I hear ya. I'm lucky/unlucky enough to live near Portland but I very rarely go to that city for obvious reasons. I feel like I could meet some friends at the next rally but I dunno.