Star Wars is obsessed with white women and that's a bad thing

>The casting of Keri Russell in a yet-unknown part is great news, because she’s a talented actress, but also bad news, because yet again another white brunette has been cast in a major role in the franchise.
>Episode IX will be the eleventh film in a franchise that, to this day, has only featured three women of color in prominent roles.
>For a studio that has prided itself on diversity as of late, in their latest films that looks more than a little embarrassing. Unless Russell is playing Rey’s mother or another established character who simply has to be a white brunette, there is no reason that a woman of color shouldn’t have been cast.
>This is the latest in a long line of casting disappointments from Lucasfilm. Rumors swirled that only white actresses were considered for the role of Jyn Erso, which ultimately went to Felicity Jones, and the shortlist for Solo‘s leading lady Qi’ra was made up of Tessa Thompson, Zoe Kravitz, and Naomi Scott before Emilia Clarke swooped in and grabbed the role.
>Even droid L3 is played by Phoebe Waller-Bridge, a white brunette.
>It’s rather disconcerting to think that all of Star Wars’s leading ladies look related. You can hardly blame fans for trying to make some sense of the casting by saying that Jyn would be Rey’s mother, or that Rey would be Leia’s (Carrie Fisher) daughter. After all, what reason would Lucasfilm have to cast all these similar-looking actresses if they’re not playing one extended family?
>The only character we can understand calling for a white brunette was Padmé Amidala (Natalie Portman), as she is Luke and Leia’s mother.
>Everyone else? There’s only Hollywood racism and short-sightedness making sure that they’re all played by white actresses.

Attached: sw34234.png (821x853, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/og77pfVFJTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't Jabba the hut a black actor?

The first two leading ladies in Star Wars were Jewish.

What about the fat slope?

>White Brunette Obsession
Jewish Woman Obsession?

Fpbp

I wish these people would stop calling Jews white.

Just add scenes with ethnic women

Attached: Oola-Star-Wars-Insider-108-part-3-oola-jabbas-twilek-slave-38979635-350-500.jpg (350x500, 71K)

Just let them do whatever they want to Star Wars, idgaf at this point.

THIS IS NOT JOURNALISM. THIS IS SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

Darth Vader's voice was. I predict after including multiracial women, they will request fat people, gay and trans. The series will be a random character shitfest without any connection to the plot itself.

I can't wait until the far left finally turns completely on white women. Asians will be next.

Attached: 1448085003781.gif (420x315, 489K)

Star Wars died when Disney bought it. JJ Abrams actually made a decent movie with a setup for a potentially excellent movie, but they went ahead and pressed the boot on the dagger. Star Wars is dead guys. Fuck that shit now. This coming from the guy who grew up watching the originals daily, and can still quote them all verbatim. Shit's dead guys, they killed. Fuck it, move on.

Which website was this published on? Where can I find this 'Kate Gardner'?

its tough being a liberal arts graduate and having nothing to do except writing disposable web news

The majority of white women vote for Trump, the ratio will only increase next election.
The hillary voters who are white and female, tend to be childless spinsters, so they have even less ideological influence to the next generation.

This. Saw ep7 in theater. Was just episode 4 all over again. Nigger as male lead. Didnt even want to go see ep8. Heard it sucked a bag of dicks. Plus rogue 1 and solo. The jews dont just want us dead, they want to destroy what we love.

I haven't watched any of the Star Wars since the last trilogy came out, it's done and dead to me.

And white women will love being dominated

Warhammer 40k was always better

Attached: 1519237651250.jpg (1548x1500, 696K)

HERE'S HOW-

What shit netrag is this?

Star Wars is dead. Solo was a massive failure at the box office and its all because of SJW politics alienating the fanbase.

Women and minorities don't give a shit about nerdy space flicks. They fucked up immensely thinking they could tell the fans to "fuck off" and new comers would adopt the series.

don't forget gay white men

>Scrooge McDuck Strikes Back

Maybe there arent any black people in their timeline.......Fucking Eutopia!!

Any one else seen this
youtu.be/og77pfVFJTs

In b4 my youtube

This. Star Wars is boring now. It's all the same shit. Practically every movie is the same plot of rebels teaming together to destroy the empire's new even BIGGER weapon while capeshits sperg out with light dildos.

>I wish these people would stop calling Jews white.

Don't you think its ironic that when whites become a minority, that Jewish people are going to be seen as white and probably bigger enemies of the foreigners due to their wealth?

They really didn't think long and hard about their ridiculous agenda. Escaping to Israel isint even an option either, they are quickly running out of land.

Uh, did they mean the jewish actress obsession?
I was under the impression in the EU you had hordes of red-haired spitfire women because the thought process of the nerds writing the fanfiction was: >red hair >lightsaber >muh dick.
of course blonde women get the shaft because women ree and screech loud as banshees about "blonde bimbos winning everything" if you try to have a blonde. Funny shit, that literally happened to Mass Effect 3, where Samus Aran Shepard was the winner of a canonical female appearance poll but was then rejected and the poll done-over because she was too blonde. But I digress, and here's a sage.

(((They))) will flip flop on EVERYTHING as it suits them and their [CURRENT SHENANIGANS.] If white people become a minority and it doesn't suit them, they will claim to be anything else that does.

>Practically every movie is the same plot of rebels teaming together to destroy the empire's new even BIGGER weapon while capeshits sperg out with light dildos.
If only that were all that's wrong with these new films. It runs much deeper than recycling old ideas.

I agree. Probably why so many of them are pretending to be nationalists now, after being libshits for decades.

>11th film

It's the 12th, fucking retards didn't count the Clone Wars. That was an awesome movie.

When people complain about hollywood being too white its actually because its Jewish

They already have. They just don't realize it and catladies are in denial.

They're aware user.

Attached: TrumpTruth.jpg (780x438, 76K)

Reeee stop shitting on my Keri Russel waifu you SJW fucks

They always show the seeds of their own destruction. Honestly, I don't get this mass neurosis they have. Europeans were cucked and could have let them leech off us indefinitely had they stopped shoving the shitskins and dildos.

don't they get tired of this shit?

Gay white men, straight black men, white women, Asians, Latinos. In that order.

Youre a bad thing... jew.

Jews are not a monolithic force. They're more of a ruling class, with their own internal divisions, there's no grand conspiracy where they're all working together, there's a lot of internal conflict amongst them. The liberal jews tend to hate the zionist and right wing jews, and there's a bunch of libshit jews in ISrael even too, they're getting infected and dealing with the same problems as us. That being said I don' really understand the liberal jews that are leading the whole socjus movement. I think they legitimately believe they're doing the right thing, but it'll backfire specacularly on them. Too bad we get caught in the crossfire

Except the Zionist right wing Jews NEVER let Goyim call out their kin. Even if they are batshit insane SJWs.

That's the fucking problem.

It's a leftie eats leftie world out there.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah m8, Star Wars is a cool and fun setting, it's the fucking jews at the helm of the franchise. Look at the Old Republic, bloody fantastic; questions the Jedi, the Sith, the Republic, there may be a light and a dark side of the force, but every organization has their dark secrets. It's a setting with actual plot, drama, and genius worldbuilding, too bad these fucking leeches just want it purely to push their agenda.

Attached: latest.jpg (430x486, 79K)