American Ethnicity

>tfw America will never have a distinct phenotype
>tfw there will never be a common pattern in American naming conventions like in other countries
>tfw America will always be a """"Melting pot""", rootless, soulless, shopping mall/whore for other nationalities
>tfw butthurt descendants of immigrants such as the Jews, Irish, Italians, etc. "non whites too" will always defend shitskin immigrants and sperg out about how they were discriminated against in the past
>tfw will always be a low trust, mutt society
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: waspydudes.jpg (1200x675, 202K)

I’m a WASP my family comes from Northeast since before the revolution.
Although, I do have some more recent Scottish, Irish, and some Polish ancestry lol.
Still I’m like 75% non-irish British and I think many other Americans would be surprised at how British/Germanic they are.

I have an Anglo phenotype

Attached: 720F8B5B-716C-4AD2-8826-D94659B6CA19.jpg (1006x1562, 209K)

I'm 100% mexican

I cam here like 5 years ago lol

>I think many other Americans would be surprised at how British/Germanic they are.

This, especially the Germanic in the Midwest. Due to family history I always knew I had strong German roots but after doing DNA test (yes I know) my results were better than I hoped. 98.9% German, the remainder was Scottish. No idea where that came in.

WASPs aren't all that anyway.

It's like William Buckley said. You obstreperous faggots take your heritage for granted.

Oh well, America will be a majority Catholic southern European country soon anyway.

- Sincerely,
An Italian-Syrian descendant.

Attached: 1453075864732.jpg (788x1000, 134K)

>south european
Aztec goblinos**

Attached: images (2).jpg (205x246, 12K)

Nice try faggot, I'm 0% Asstec. I have a ginger beard, blue-green eyes and a 145 IQ. I'm also slightly overweight.

I easily pass for anglo-American.

Attached: MuhHeritage.png (1919x922, 196K)

If you look white and van produce heirs that look white I don't care, but if not sorry you'll be hung on day of the rope. You can help hang the traitors before we get you shitskins.

I was referring to
>Oh well, America will be a majority Catholic southern European country soon anyway.

You better not fucking reproduce
I honestly don't mind brown people as long as they don't have kids.

>An Italian-Syrian descendant.
Thank you for taking a shit in our gene pool, Mohammad.
The US is going to be a majority catholic Hispanic country matey.

>I think many other Americans would be surprised at how British/Germanic they are.
I was always raised thinking I was Italian, but I'm mostly Anglo and NW Euro

if we had stayed mostly European we would have developed a certain phenotype after a hundred or 2 more years.

We were like 40% german at one point werent we

Yeah, it is. The consequence of being a nation that accepts immigrants is that it will destroy any notion of a particular racial identity in favor of the melting pot.
I get wanting to make an ethnostate, I really do, but it's never going to happen in America. What we need to do is make sure countries like Poland and Iceland and Norway don't slide down the same slippery slope as Sweden and Germany, because America is more beyond saving than them.

>America will be a majority Catholic southern European country
>An Italian-Syrian descendant
>Syrian
You're a shitskin, not a Southern European, cocksucker

My mothers side settled georgia (but in the trashy way) and my fathers side just came from poland and italy

Give it a few more hundred years and itll form. A few distinct ones already have, youll notice them if you travel the country

You're going back, is what you are

Attached: (you).jpg (852x480, 116K)

It hurts man, it really does.
Look at Civil war lists of soldiers, literally all the names are British, Irish or maybe German in origin. We had it, and we lost it.

eh it’s likely that over the course of a thousand years, granted we arent BLACKED, we’ll have a more distinct phenotype, considering many Americans already don’t 100% resemble their ancestors. We will become a new breed of whites, the ameriMUTT. In all seriousness though, the mixing of multiple european people that has taken place in america will lead to a new distinct phenotype, that looks something like an anglo and a german, but only if white people regain the supermajority.

Attached: F020B0E1-68D9-4780-B770-830A68E14CAA.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Pic related the average white american woman

Attached: 1522112066679.webm (1000x1080, 2.83M)

This is the 21st century

Attached: averagemurrican.jpg (414x874, 50K)

Anyways, give us a source, leafnigger

Source? Literally just go outside, lots of hot white american women

You are lucky because there are so many Germans in America so there are hot blonde women everywhere, in Canada we only have low IQ ce*Tic red head women because there are too many scottish and irish people

Attached: 1527744846452.jpg (899x1348, 299K)

didn’t even need the background.
could tell that was a mid 2000’s gamestop in Florida by her lack of bra.

Celts aren't low IQ.

>Source? Literally just go outside
Fuck off leaf, give me the source. If I go outside all I see are Hispanics and nigs.

>low IQ
>Scottish
Irish maybe, but Scots are straight up Ubermensch when it comes to contributions to humanity.

>be dixiefag
>be surprised when everyone you see is hispanic or black
unionfags do not have this problem

Wrong

England(Anglo-Saxon(German))
>high IQ
>developed society

Scotland(Celts)
>poor society full of violent drunks and heroin addicts

Ireland(Celts)
>poor society full of violent drunks and christianity addicts

American south(Scotch-Irish(Celts))
>poor society full of violent drunks, christianity addicts, and heroin addicts

American Northeast(Anglo-Saxon(German))
>high IQ
>developed society

It wasnt always like this you know. We were distinct, and white americans still follow all the conventions that a unique and distinct ethnic group does

Nvm found her, Jessica Diggins
Diggins is an Anglo name, but she is from Minnesota so likely mix of Nordic and Anglo genes.

>unionfags do not have this problem
Detroit is north of the Mason Dixon line, fag.
So is NYC, and Philly, and Boston, and so on

>Scotland(Celts)
>>poor society full of violent drunks and heroin addicts
Ireland, eh I guess you got us there, but Scots are high IQ, even Voltaire recognized their abilities. Read up on the Scottish enlightenment you stupid leaf, Scots are among the greatest people to have graced this planet.

Yet they’re still the whitest parts of America.

Where my mom lives in the south is literally 97% white, while where i live up north is 46%. Theres insanely white regions of the south dont forget its a big fucking country

>white americans still follow all the conventions that a unique and distinct ethnic group does
Eh,we don't really have our own distinct names and shit like that. In Russia, all their MPs have obviously Russian/Slav names, in Italy they all have Italian names, but America ranges from Rodriguez to Pelosi to Papapaprodoodplpopus or some shit.

Who were David Hume and Adam Smith?

WHITE
all that other shit is nigger tier european bullshit taht includes niggers

Who was Edmund Burke and Oscar Wilde?

>Rodriguez
>Pelosi
>Papadadpapada
>White
Literally just said a spic name, and italian name, and a greek name. None of which are American White.

They are classified as white nowadays, and mix with our Anglo-German and Celtic populations.

I see your point but what the government considers American White isnt defining of usx and if they mix with us they fundamentally change the ethnic composition, making them different.

>Melting pot
one of the biggest lies ever told

>Anglo-German and Celtic
That compostion is definitively American White