ANTIFA wins again

ANTIFA wins again.

Attached: 1566735235235.png (568x586, 247K)

Lmao "antifa wins again" bantz
What has antifa ever won except maybe a punch to the nose
Pantifa didnt win shit, city govt is ignoring wrongpolitic street crimes huurrrr what year is it

>winning

Attached: 1530787953549.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

EL OH EL. Trumpcucks get the shit end of the stick again

you're next

Attached: 15829305925853.png (585x579, 188K)

antifa are literally funded by our government, i suggest you classify them as a foreign government terrorist organisation and put sanctions on the UK

>antifa riots in the city
>antifa burns cars in the city
>antifa burns stores in the city
>only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, city people all voted for Hillary

Attached: 1517475507736.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

>winning
life interrupted for 1 1/2 years with felony charges from out of state
ass beat in portland, comrade goes into seizure has permanent brain damage, pic related
you have a weird definition of winning

Attached: 9933kdkdk9333.png (646x467, 436K)

They learned what difference Federal law makes. I can't imagine the lawyer fees. The Unite the Right thing is going to be a shit-show.

Attached: 1530935503637.png (638x4300, 2.67M)

Attached: 1484243649753.png (640x866, 184K)

Alright what does this mean for Eric clanton??

He walks. He's a fucking "hero" in Commiefornia.

>city people all voted for Hillary
I live in an upstate NY city and I voted for Trump simply because of the violence in San Jose. I have grown to hate the left and all it represents.

Bump I won't live to see him walk. I'll take down commie heroes as long as life exists.

Does Trump have any control over HIS Justice Department? I swear Sessions is a damp rag. Why does Trump put up with him?

Im Tex, and I agree I had left views previously, but now I am left in tears, and stress witnessing people I dagreed with being called nazi's and attacked personally. Idk what I am now, but life has gone to shit since 2015 personally.

This seems like a calculated move. Maybe Trump senses that the Dems are making a mistake by pushing Abolish ICE and Occupy ICE and by turning these guys loose he's just giving the libs more rope to jang themselves. He's banking on them making the left seem increasingly bonkers when the antifa babies get violent.

The kid that got bashed over the head with the bike lock still has a civil rights/personal injury claim against Clanton regardless of the outcome of the criminal case. You ever heard of the Goldman Family and California resident named OJ Simpson? Kid can take Clanton's shit and own Clanton the rest of his life,

Attached: suspect-antifa.jpg (1200x628, 61K)

For every door that closes another one opens...find the open doors.

They were larper miscreants which posed no real threat to Trump - and they were facing serious jail time for their ignorance and low IQ. At worst they were useful idiots which were infiltrated by real bad actors. I wouldn't want those larper basedchildren to suffer laws imposed on them by previous presidents, anyway. Your move.

Attached: 1529702160695.jpg (351x399, 28K)

don't care, anybody with opposing political views or inferior genetics should be killed

Welp it’s time to shoot the fucker.

I guess they did enough damage to the democrats and the left and it HAS been two years of living in something akin to Kafka's The Trial.

I can't take it anymore. So what we got a knockout on one guy. They gutted the march and now they are getting off Scott free. Those Soros pockets are too deep. We aren't gonna be able to beat their resources and organization skills.

I don't know what to do lads.

Attached: 1483585205044.jpg (800x800, 138K)

Trump said we were going to get tired of winning.

I'm still not tired of this clip, even though I must have seen it 1000 times so far.

Sounds like you should give up and go back to mommy.

So cops won't do anything if we shoot leftists?

This right here. This is why I'm preparing.

Good, that way they can riot more in leftist neighborhoods and destroy more leftist property.

Sounds like its time for a leader to save our fucking country. Not trump, no one established, and new Patriot. A new George Washington, and men like him need to come together now - or never.

>((federal prosecutors))
Why do the left still insist they are the ones fighting the man and the right are bootlickers when we consistently see crimes committed in the name of left wing politics rarely prosecuted whereas right wing ones are hammered?
I hope these injustices keep getting highlighted. Blatant political bias by a court is one way to REALLY rile people up.

>I don't know what to do lads.
It's simple, vote. The one thing better than watching Superchad bust some antifaggot is the chorus of wailing and tears every time Trump does something like threaten affirmative action or call shitholes, shitholes. Just fucking glorious, the chantS needs to segue from LOCK HER UP to FOUR MORE YEARS...seriously VOTE.

>trump coronated
>get arrested
>change absolutely nothing

WE DID IT, REDDIT!

wow it's almost like antifa has the complete backing of the neoliberal state!

you're going to be a braindead vegetable. ANTIFA tried normalizing violence and now they are going to regret it. make sure next time you go out at night to not get hospitalized with brain damage and blunt force trauma to the head. your chances of death just went up 1000%.

Fuck off glow in the dark agitating cocksucker

This. Let pantifa have their tiny victories, in the grand scheme of things whether or not some idiot gets slapped on the wrist with a vandalism charge doesn't matter. Packing the courts with conservative judges and slowly, quietly bleeding away the administrative agencies is what's going to change America. Eventually we'll have control of the top levels of law enforcement again and we won't even have to fight in the streets anymore, we can just sit back and watch while Antifa gets its shit kicked in by riot police who have finally been unchained to do what needs to be done.

lmao it's funny that you think this is good news for your side. the only reason Mueller went after Manafort in the first place was to try to squeeze him to turn on Trump. Go after a low level underling, threaten him with hard time, get him to roll on the guy you're really after in exchange for immunity or dropped charges. It's how they take down crime bosses. The fact that they're bothering to actually prosecute Manafort means that he hasn't given them dick to use against Trump, most probably because there's nothing to give them because there's nothing there. Mueller has kept this sham investigation going for over a year now and he needs something to show for it, so he's going to throw the book at Manafort just out of spite. And Trump will probably just pardon him anyway.

One way or the other this whole thing is just going to end with Trump getting a second term and more of you dipshits running around in the street flipping over trash cans and destroying the property of liberal businesses in liberal cities. You guys are a complete joke.

Attached: Antifa1.gif (900x506, 314K)

>You ever heard of the Goldman Family and California resident named OJ Simpson?
They were awarded millions and OJ ended never paying a single penny to them

This sets the precedent that anarchists can coordinate riots with impunity. Remember that.

As much as I hate Antifa - this faggot law was Obama's and clearly tyrannical. Protesting (and riots to some extent) shouldn't warrant you a decade in jail

>his safety
from what? Himself or other people?

Obama's legacy will take time to fix.

>Protesting (and riots to some extent) shouldn't warrant you a decade in jail
Burning a car should. Getting violent should.

Planned riots like this are more or less an act of terrorism. There's a huge difference between the race riots we've seen and the anarchist ones.

They got more than a penny from, "If I Did It"
They auctioned off his Heisman trophy and gave the money to the Goldmans.

DOJ need to fucking go

Wow, it's almost like antifa are stooges of the transnational elite, the very same elite they fake protest every meeting of the G#

course with (((their))) support

>ANTIFA tried normalizing violence
Were you in a coma during Charlottesville

They were doing it since the day of the inauguration. Any objections was shouted down with the familiar punk-styled slogans and chants. Everything since then has been a response.