It's fun and cheap to live in Romania, but with everything that's happening on the parliament I decided to emigrate...

It's fun and cheap to live in Romania, but with everything that's happening on the parliament I decided to emigrate, papers are ready and I'm leaving tomorrow. If the old geezers want a brainbees country, so be it... let's see how many years you will last.

Today is the day I give up on my own country, I hope you destroy yourself.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_map_of_Romania.svg.png (1280x906, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/romanias-parliament-passes-bill-to-weaken-corruption-rules/a-44531333
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What country are you moving to fren

leave already faggot
you'll become a degenerate and your genes will die in the process.
And if it doesn't happen do you, it will eventually happen to your children or your lineage.
sage & cage trash thread

>brainbee

?

going back to the country for summer vacay. cliffs on whats going on?

Attached: 1528685728732.gif (250x250, 222K)

U.S.A! Scored a IT job in NY.

Attached: sometimes-all-you-need-is-a-hug-4431506.png (500x345, 45K)

Have fun wasting all your time on the streets, faggot. Lube up for the next elections when you'll get fucked.

I live in that area, New Jersey to be specific. Upstate of the city, that is all I will ask.

pls elaborate on situation in romania. i usually dont follow cygan politics

Attached: berlinxd.jpg (807x600, 60K)

Nice

Hope you will enjoy a burger when you first land here it is a rite of passage for all new americans

banat is rightful serb clay

>Hope you will enjoy a burger when you first land here
That's on the list, I will spend the 1st week exploring.

>he's leaving his comfy white homeland in south east europe for nigger infested hell

i guess they truly arn't sending their best

btw i would totally trade places with you man

big mistake. NYC filled with niggers and spics, worse than gypsies back home

Worse than this?

I don't think so.

Attached: Capture.png (707x592, 504K)

you voted commies into power now you are paying the price

So I've heard.

I'm just saying man, I grew up in Bushwick. NYC is absolute shit. You'll be living in a shoebox making the hourly commute to the city in a train packed with retards. I've seen enough degeneracy to last a life time here. good luck and doamne ajuta

Attached: 36222949_10216055933619512_6651717070809464832_n.jpg (1200x750, 86K)

Why does Romania suck so much? Serious question, I know there are plenty of problems, just would like OP or anybody who lives in Romania's take on it, thanks

Nj scum you'll get the rope soon enough. We will have access to the Atlantic.

What the fuck is happening in Transylvania? Are you a gypsy?

how the fuck did u know it? so many leafs here are trying but can't get in

Kek gypsyland is only good for the cheap hookers

Romanian women are all lying, disgusting whores. Even the old ones. That's the only thing you need to know about Romania.

Fuck you, Georgiana.

You should stay in Romania. Why come to this place?

throw the jew down the well

You will never see a gypsy on Jow Forums, they lack the education, they will use internet only for facebook and youtube.

Maybe I got lucky? And, for the record: I'm a digital artist and a full stack developer with over 7 years of experience.

You know what's fun? They're scattered all across europe, you can barely find a gypsy in Romania.

I don't know man, the youth woke-up in the last 3 years and started to protest. But, it looks like is useless.

It's fun to rape gypsies and have abandoned mentally stunted orphans running around everywhere?

True, if you're not Romanian she's gold diggn'.

>brainbees
wat

less, brain, less... it's a typo, you can get it from the context. reeeeee...

Older IT guy here: NYC is a shithole. Most large American cities are now. It will swiftly wear on you. Save as much cash as you can. Then go home and buy your own place.

>the eternal P*nnsylvanian
Dios mios

>I don't know man, the youth woke-up in the last 3 years and started to protest. But, it looks like is useless.
So you leave, a coward. Good work, we could really use more people like you in the US!

>a coward
It's a waste of time... I'm walking away until they inevitably die.

Unless... I find the one in NYC.

and if youre romanian shes not a gold digger? hehe

your optimism about NYC is endearing.

Attached: 1530374383454.jpg (2433x3769, 3.82M)

It's like my fucking childhood dream.

>I hope you destroy yourself
Romania is objectively finished this isn't even debateable. We have the second largest migration in the world after Syria and the second largest workforce crisis after Japan and the only think on the politicians' mind is how they can steal more of that sweet, sweet EU money, its literally over. Failed state like Venezuela. Our only hope is for China to buy us wholesale like they're doing with Czechia or Hungary but even they are not interested in this shithole.
I would have left as well, had I gotten my shit together.

I lived in Romania for one year, but in a transilvania, which isn't true romania and it's way better developed, it was nice in Sighisoara, an extremely beautiful city, but the whole country seemed like it skipped a chance to develop, the infrastucture is crap, many of the houses are comparable to slumses, dirt everywhere etc.

I cannot imagine how it is in Romanian Romania where people told me 80% does not have bathroom inside of thouses there

Why the fuck would a US company hire some gypsy romanian for IT?
There are about a million(literally) people looking for IT jobs in the country already, why the fuck wouldn't they take one of those?

It's time to put a stop to this third world immigration for work, bullshit. American jobs for Americans. The end. Period.

At least your government isn’t trying to abolish you.

Don't get me wrong, but, I take 5 to 10k $ for a project. I'm a self-taught individual, not a normie who does JS and what he's told to.

Sweden was 2nd on my list after USA. What's wrong buddy?

My parent's ancestry results came back.

Since it is confirmed that I'm heavily Romanian, can someone give me the quick rundown on what is going on over there?

Attached: 23andme.png (1056x912, 58K)

Not much news, they are still exporting their retards to Canada.

They stopped doing that after Ceausescu was executed.

>implying we haven't already imported most of the worst factors of western degeneracy
>implying we'll have any sense of culture left, when it was already trash in recent history and young people now use english to say even simple shit like thank you
>implying the next generations of *romanians* won't be even more mongrelized creaturas with partial gypsy admixture
I could go on but you get the idea. If you care about your lineage you actually have a much better chance of perserving and improving the genepool abroad. At least from the perspective of a high iq individual willing and capable of integrating completely.

Doesnt answer the question you slavshit dog. What the fuck are you doing in my country? How the fuck did you get a visa?
Why the fuck are you taking a job away from a young American?

How fucking dare you?

You think shit is bad in your country? Just wait until we start putting you immigrant worker scum in camps.

Get the fuck out and fix your own shit. Stop feeding on us like a parasite.

Looks like someone is mad that a big, strong Romanian Chad is coming to impregnate all your women.

Jesus Christ, who died for your sins and rose again, is returning soon!

The Holy Get confirms that the End is nigh! Repent and call on Him for salvation!

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1429, 1.08M)

you mean a swarthy, malnourished manlet with a scruffy beard like every other fucking romanian?

answer the fucking question

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET INTO MY COUNTRY.

Gypsies are far worse than beaners and nogs.

Dude do you have any idea how many Indians get visas to work in IT? It's sad this guy's leaving Romania but it's better than another Indian coming here.

Is there a Hungarian flag behind the pirate one?

How old are you OP?
t. also a programmer moving abroad later this year for good

Because eastern europeans in general are more self directed and creative individuals, on par with westerners, in regards to programming. Not equal but comparable capabilities AND willing to work for pajeet wages.

>Not equal but comparable capabilities AND willing to work for pajeet wages.

how dare you

Oook... you're one of those people. Yeah, fuck you! Kys faggot. I do a better job than you burgers, kneel to your overlord, sissy.

What do you mean? It's the truth, generally speaking. Easterners will gladly take a relative paycut for a real chance to escape their shitholes. Of course, really smart individuals with really valuable skills will be able to play the game better.

I know, I'm just messing with you.

>How old are you OP?
26, but I started learning PhotoShop and web dev since I was 15.

good shit my man, welcome to the club. pay your share, don't fuck with people, and help make this country great(er)

Get fucked rumeni di merda

Dude you posted this during borderline burger posting hours what do you expect, not a lot of romanian fags at this hour. I'm only here because I barely got any sleep.

I know, I tried to make him rage a little more. Same here my friend, had a goodbye party and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now But I can't stop thinking at the next days.

Damn same here started working as a freelancer in highschool for burgers. Unfortunately things took a turn for the worse but I'm also getting my shit back together and leaving. I asked because I feel a sense of despair when I think of the last couple of years I wasted here and I'm not a lot younger than you are. Feels good to know I'm still on track, well kind of.

Society is failing many people in many different countries. The only proper play is to find good work and find a good woman to start a family with. Then, you can lead your family to a better future.

All of Europe is getting fucked you memeflag coward.

Plan your shit, annon. Personally I have 4 more years to own a house and make the 1st kid.

Funny, I am touring Romania and I love every single aspect of it, the commie blocks in Bucharest give me shivers though, I'd still love to live here

What Parliament policies are you talking about?

Attached: IMG_20180527_180104.jpg (3264x2448, 2.53M)

The one posted above was the last drop of it, that made my take this decision.

The current state of our failing socities and the rate at which the decline is happening is still very different though. Hence, you can get better logistics in different places as well ass better odds of making it through, assuming you integrate.
Romania is a lot worse off than some of the other eastern countries for example, and it objectively speaking has no future unless actual miracles happen. I would give even the worst western european country with the exception of Britain better odds. And I don't say this because of obvious factors like the massive migration, almost everything that could be going wrong here basically is.

Weakling, move to the countryside rather than to another country, that's a non issue if you compare to the much bigger problems the concept of the state itself gives

But hey, I'm glad to take your place

It's not planning that fucked me over but my mental health. Do you have a romanian wife already? I'm hoping find a western wife by 25-28 as well so that gives me roughly 5 years at most, still debating on a proper location for a house since the big cities here will most likely become warzones.

Your very conception of our shithole could never resemble even ten percent of that of a local so stop sperging like a retarded mutt. And get back to me once you've actually lived here for a few years and have a more objective view of the place. Also actually visit the countryside before you even mention it.

>move to the countryside
Yeah, never. I love the city, I love people and intellectual chats, my tinder. Moving to countryside is suicide for me. Feel free to take my place. One small piece of advice: change your lei in eur on monthly basis, soon we'll follow venezuela.

My first girlfriend was a Romanian. I love Romanians.
In America politicians are every bit as corrupt except they don't go to jail because they're above the law. Laws aren't for them but they're for everybody else. In Romania you can just bribe a cop and be on your way. In America cops will pilfer your money out of your wallet when they arrest you and you promptly go to jail anyhow minus the money that they took from you that you could have just used to bribe them. In America the system is corrupt but not everybody gets to benefit from the corruption, only certain people do and if you're not one of those certain people then you're just fucked. It's much better that everyone just benefits from the corruption.

That you even had a politician go to jail is astonishing. That's an unbelievable thing here.

I am here in the countryside right now, it's super comfy and nice, even on the middle of nowhere I have access to everything I need

I have all my travel cash in EUR and I exchange as necessary, would take this in consideration but things couldn't seem more stable in my view

>but things couldn't seem more stable in my view
Inflation is at 3.5% worse than 2014

>complains that country is shit
>runs away like a subuhman for a better life because country is shit
who the fuck is supposed to make the country great again if fucktards that have any ability to do something leave?

rly makes you think user

lol

There are 2 options:
1. Wait until the old generation die.
2. Take action and replace the old generation.

2nd one failed, we took action 3 years and things are getting worse.

Perhaps US is full of brainlets

>Why does Romania suck so much?
Most Romanians who can do anything about it left a long time ago
Most smart educated young people who live in Romania think only about leaving.
It's tragic really. 50 years of communism completely destroyed any sense of national pride.

Kek you know this didn t work right? Remember elections after fall of comunism? Guy who LIVED IN THE UK came as candidate, romaniantards voted for another comunist bastard

>guy who lived in the UK
>not in romania
rly guy
first off if we had a revolution 20 years ago
we can have another today, but how can we when all the able people are leaving, you wanna have a peasant revolt?

what is this 1700?

You're stuck on trying to reform politics and don't seem to realize the absolute state of our people as a whole. However you also seem like a degenerate yourself but I won't dwell on that too much.
Anyway, why do you think things will magically get better even if the old farts were to all die tomorrow. Although I don't know much about the protests I do know for sure that our youth is retarded.

American-Korean dude here, can I visit this place or will people stare at me and treat me poorly?

We passed the point of no return, from now on its just a matter of time until total collapse. Look at all the other ex commie countries, Russia, Poland, Hungary, motherfucking China, they all got their shit together. Why couldn't we do it? Thirty years is plenty of time to fix a country.

what the hell is a brainbee?

just come to america, leave the cucked europe behind you

Most of them don't understand or even speak english, if you can deal with that then is ok.

We require leaders that will bring the people together and take actions
Our leaders or those who had the potential left
we are left with the communists, old people and social retards litterly africa tier that only wants hedonistic lifestyle

communists and leftists

>Look at all the other ex commie countries, Russia, Poland, Hungary, motherfucking China, they all got their shit together. Why couldn't we do it? Thirty years is plenty of time to fix a country.
Because those countries assert their sovereignty and don't let foreign powers fleece them.

Unironically have a amwf couple with a baby boy on my street and ran for the second time into a hot hapa girl in the park yesterday.
You'll do fine we already are starting to see a lot more asians around here and I live in a small city.

You say this like it's a good thing.

I can't find the article and I'm too lazy to explain. To sum it up is all about Generation X vs Millennials. We can't innovate and make this country a better place with the old mentality.

I don't, just being honest about the state of things around me. And I've been blackpilled on romanian thots too long for it to cause me much butthurt anymore.

All these countries had a centuries/millennia old history and culture before communism came along.

Romania is a very young, pretty much artificially created country. We made up a lot of our history (like "our ancestors are the Romans and Dacians"), modified our language to make it sound more Latin than Slavic, imported political systems from other countries (especially France) instead of coming up with our own etc. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and it was politically necessary to unify Moldavia, Wallachia and Transylvania. We just didn't have enough time to evolve a strong national identity. It's something most Romanians have trouble to admit.

Have you actually talked with your fellow millennials or are you a reddit faggot as well? Because in my experience that's the level the majority of the ones who have a decent iq level are at, and you won't be able to change anything at a fundamental level in a good direction with them either. On the other hand you have normal people who get sucked into the local poz with manele and so on and you sure as shit won't be able to ever build a proper society with those. While I have absolutely no love for Gen X, I think you misplace your hope in the youth, it's not that simple or convenient. Share article and I'll read it.

It's all cool bro , it's pretty much the slav meme where i live , we all gather somewhere drink smoke and eat sunflower seeds listening to hardbass and rap.playing pingpong or football sometimes too.and talking about how trash the goverment is , that's it mainly