BLACK WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE ATTACKING PEACEFUL LATINOS IN THE STREETS. DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKINS!!

BLACK WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE ATTACKING PEACEFUL LATINOS IN THE STREETS. DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKINS!!

Attached: deplorable_niggress.png (652x852, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

whotv.com/2018/06/26/youre-all-illegal-go-back-to-mexico-video-shows-woman-unleashing-racist-rant-against-mother-son/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impossible. Black people can't be racist.

Attached: 1465524317124.png (388x392, 233K)

Mexican white supremacists ethnically cleansed California of black people not that long ago.

BASED NIGGER

Visiting LA from Mexico? That spic isn't visiting lol. He was never going to go back home.

Fuck that spic. I'm with the black bitch.

Spics need to get the fuck outta America.

Theoretically who would win in a decisive battle, black white supremacists or Mexican white supremacists?

Hapa white supremacists.

Attached: 1507021700420.png (400x280, 38K)

Definitely Mexicans. Whites are allied with Mexicans in prison too. That's numbers and intelligence.

>Black white supremacists

What?

>We must use the niggers against the spics

Attached: 1511131289797.jpg (571x427, 60K)

Mexicans. They have more European blood, so they're smarter and can actually organize. This is why niggers hate spics. Spics come in and do a far superior job compared to niggers and they compete for the same jobs.

>clocked that illegal in the head and told him to go back to Mexico

How can one nigress be so based?

>Spics come in and do a far superior job compared to niggers and they compete for the same jobs.
>he thinks crimes is spelled J-O-B-S

Spic detected. This is Latino noise. Niggers dont' breed like you do, pal

Blacks get mad at spics because they get better welfare. It's only fair though, blacks are more likely to use it to buy a Mickie and black N milds. Mexicans will used it to just by hot Cheetos and corn . Either way they need to go.

I'm a Swiss-Irish mutt. No spic blood here.

Pros and cons with everything. Spics organize better, so they're better at coordinated criminal activity.

Spic Blood here what y'all wanna know about them chimps?

Attached: 20180601_164500.jpg (3024x4032, 694K)

That's cray.

Aren't Hispanics running blacks out of their neighborhoods? There is also a war between the Latino gangs and the Black gangs that is leading to a lot of violence too.

I know all I need to know about them.

Separate topic: You think spics and cave beasts can live in harmony?

Blacks and hispanics fucking hate each other. the only thing that prevents a race war is a white majority acting as a parent to these two children.

I went to a black majority highschool that also had a 40% hispanic population. It was a warzone. I was raised to be hyper liberal and believe everyone is equal but all my friends are hispanic and they made me the racist that I am today.

If only we could all come together to rid ourselves of the nigger menace crime would literally be cut in half along with 40% of welfare

>all my friends are hispanic and they made me the racist that I am today.
More likely the witnessed behavior of the chimps is what made you the race realist you are today.

Holy shit. Based Nig rocks Beaner Illegal that was here to "visit".

The blacks start it desu. Even jews secretly hate blacks. They tried to help them, but no; the black kushi losers started making the same mistakes as white supremacists.

Don't question the power of liberal brainwashing. Sometimes you need somebody to confirm your beliefs to make sure you're not crazy or an asshole, even if they are Mexicans. During the election I felt like I was the only Trump supporting 20-something in my entire town, meeting somebody who shared my beliefs and agreed with the things I said was the most relieving feeling.

Can confirm. I grew up in Los Angeles. The Beaners ran all the Blacks out of most areas. And Beans are literally the most racist people I've known.

You can’t side with the black you moron. They are dumb af. They will turn on you.

spotted the tyrone
hispanic birthrates are lower than black birthrates

>Blacks and hispanics fucking hate each other. the only thing that prevents a race war is a white majority acting as a parent to these two children.
Fucking this

Attached: 1512710582366.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Or violent.

No need to talk about race or any other factor, just based on numbers alone we would win.

do you enjoy stinky latina feet

That’s not true retard. Hispanic birthrates are higher than any pther minority trash trash out there.

Hey db fuck. Dont forget we have a two front war going on. The whites consider us inferior so they are not real allies. I am not wven hispanic; but due to my appearance eceryone thinks i mexican

>The whites consider us inferior so they are not real allies.

Stop being inferior then, and tell your dad to stop blasting that annoying fucking music it all sounds the same

Nope. Are family has owned a couple of housing in the Los Angeles area since the 60's and where the Street Alameda is, is where they sent the chimps there to stay away from the white suburbs. My grandpa bought houses there and have marketed in price because of shitty influx of housing market. I have both, Mexican and Chimp tenants, both shitty, but Mexicans are the ones I can tolerate more. Mexican tenants play shitty polka music, have one of their relatives living there not paying rent, 6 kids, welfare, they have parties every week, get invited but never stay long. They pay their rent on time.
Chimp tenants however, never pay rent on time, get complains from the whole block, that they are fucking loud. House smells like weed, they don't work, but have a new Dodge charger. Have pibble kid eater by the gate and never pick up the shit. I can't kick them out, because black neighborhood would retaliate. They think I'm literally white, because I got Spaniard Pigmentation. At least the Mexican have some sort of respect for white people, black people feel they are entitled to shit, because they've been taught their ancestry was stolen of their royalty. It's simply why spics and black will never join together. Mexicans here are closely related to the land (not condoning immagrints here) and blacks feel like it's there's anyway, because they read some bullshit about Aztecs being black.

get them out of my country pls and thanks

but blacks have high enough mortality rate that they remain stagnant (and with easy acess to abortion have actually dropped recently) while spics get constant reinforcements from their motherlands.

>because they read some bullshit about Aztecs being black.

That's one thing I hate about nigs. Any significant historical ethnic group has a gang of nogs arguing that they were actually black.

No you weren't the true Hebrews, no you weren't the Aztecs, no Jesus wasn't a subsaharan NIGGER.

>asking white people about niggers
>as if we don't know
Yes niggers are terrible but they remain a stable minority.
Beaners on the other hand are more like rat infestations...
>gives more illegal guns to niggers

The nig would of did the same to a white guy too. She just needed a reason to attack someone

>Stable Minority?
Not really have you seen the projects, that's a rat infestation. Infacts legal Mexicans don't want other Mexicans in here, they know there's to many of them and they know that those illegals won't support themselves because the legals ones barely can. There's been 2 homicides lately from this area and they where black males.

Attached: 4OCP5X6TPNDIPBSBTW5YT3WP64.jpg (1400x933, 129K)

>You can’t side with the black you moron. They are dumb af. They will turn on you.

I'll side with a black dude before a Latino. Latinos RUINED America. Literally. I'm not being sarcastic.

I'm born and raised in California. I didn't see my State turn into a SHITHOLE because of "The Blacks". It was fucking BEANERS that did this.

The irony is mexico the probably the first country that fought for blacks freedom.

>when you hate whites so much that you help disgusting subhuman niggers

They are absolutely our enemy, just like (((them)))

WOMP WOMP MOTHERFUCKER
mmmhmm

Attached: diamond.jpg (800x450, 179K)

nigger protecting its gibs.
Poor old cunt, this isn't a beaner stealing jobs, its a fucking old man.

>think all people should be free
>rent out land to Americans with a clause that all people are free and not slaves
>Americans take your land.
>you lose your land cause your morality is that all people are free.

>There's been 2 homicides lately from this area and they where black males.
>where
Niggers kill each other and whites literally don't even care enough to put it on TV
If legal Mexicans want white support then they better start voting conservative...
If some idiotic faux Civil War kicks off, it will Mexicans in our cross hairs (legal or not)

This, my brother is a CO in the US and he always talks about how white only organizations get along better with spics than with niggers, also depending on the prison level whiter spics might even join white only orgs but then again prison is it's own world.

I’d say blacks. Mexicans are currently only an American problem. Dindu’s are everywhere

good , let the nogs and spics purge each other
learn from the jews.
divide and conquer

>Hapa white supremacists.
There aren't enough of us, we aren't organized, and we have too much to lose to go lawbreaking all willy-nilly. Our only time to make an impact is when law&order have already broken down through the actions of other races(eg riots, anarchy, civil war) or natural disaster. In either of those scenarios we'll just get categorized with the roof gooks anyway.

aim true my fellow miscegenated bastard. hope you have an AR and a shitload of loaded mags, if you don't then get one ASAP

It's only what I'm trying to do to the Mexican community there. They all hate fags anyway and they're Catholic. They all go to mass on Sundays.

better than reality TV

Attached: 1506193309781.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Top czech

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-192853.jpg (462x529, 108K)

>I'm born and raised in California. I didn't see my State turn into a SHITHOLE because of "The Blacks". It was fucking BEANERS that did this.
Wrong, it was the kikes and kiked whites that did this. Beaners just set upon the dying carcass. Who let the beaners in to begin with? Kikes and white kike allies.

Cave beasts are white people. We're Neanderthal cave men. I was wondering about your take on us.

I live in the southwest, surrounded by Hispanics, mostly Mexican. Never had a problem with them, even the tatted up gang members. It seems like we can all get along perfectly fine.

Hell, I just had a lengthy convo with a Mexican dude this morning about road ragers and carrying a firearm everywhere because everyone is so damned insane.

A nigger acts like a nigger, more at 11

>Hell, I just had a lengthy convo with a Mexican dude this morning about road ragers
Yet most road ragers are middle-aged spics

Wow. Are black people our guys?

lol I was raised in California, my dad went to jail, had to fight so many black people. white people might be racist but holy shit, Mexicans are actually the most racist, even hate Spanish people.

he's right. this is a divide by 0.
please report to your local police station OP

MAGA

Not around here. It's old white people and Jews.

so after searching looks like this is fake news
whotv.com/2018/06/26/youre-all-illegal-go-back-to-mexico-video-shows-woman-unleashing-racist-rant-against-mother-son/
this is the only thing close and it looks staged as shit

Fuck off boomer, some fucking boomer kicked my car door about 2 months ago

Attached: 1530849669258.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Attached: wedajoosnao.jpg (480x502, 130K)

On white people, I don't mind white people
I only dont mind the super far left. I sometimes head over to the arts district in Downtown LA and everything is overpriced on the littlest bullshit like avocado toast for $10 dollars. I also don't like the fake Jews, the Hollywood types you see on Twitter talking shit about white people when they have white skin. Makes whites look bad. My neighbor is a white from Alabama, moved here in the 70's. We drank, smoked cigars, and loved firearms. I actually miss the guy. He was like a Don Draper type of guy, raised in the 50s, faught in Vietnam and had a badass record collection. Taught me about woman and how to act around them.

I told you our blacks were the best blacks...

>are we the jews now?

not the same "white" dude

Dat bitch be white. Look at her legs.

Power + privilege = racism

This is not racist.

other way around