Am I the only one starting to doubt that Whites will go extinct?

Because of the political tension raised by projections in the USA and Europe, I could see them both collapsing and Fascist societies rising from the ashes before that even has a chance of happening. Look at Germany, you Blackpilled faggots. The United States, despite what you basedfags believe, is already getting worse than Weimar.

If the US emerges Fascist, however, there's no stopping it. They'd probably form an alliance with Europe and launch a genocidal invasion of Israel. The only way I can see Israel pulling through is if they threaten that alliance with nuclear annihilation, and they can't. Israel has no nukes.

Are blackpilled people just low testosterone faggots who accepted defeat upon being redpilled? Or are they just shills?

Attached: beard to kill.png (680x818, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0&t=36s
youtu.be/ih94coOlnqo
youtu.be/8gyc-wU4UmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Happening.jpg (250x140, 8K)

I didn't know people thought that the white race was doomed. I assumed that's why people started to speak out. Not to just fucking accept defeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0&t=36s

There can only be more of us. Deo vindice, brothers.

>Israel has no nukes
Hello Schlomo

Attached: 1524668741571.jpg (700x697, 159K)

Bump for quality thread

I've already lost pretty much all hope. Blackpilled is not bad it means yo uknow the truth.

Don't encourage that kind of thought. We need to raise birthrates or they'll have to import immigrants for economic reasons.

Not going to raise birthrates when dumb fucking chirstkikes are okay with importing non-whites from fucking haiti and banning abortion in nigger land. I'm sorry guy but black pilled is just being wise to the fucking truth. Keep your head in the sand its not going to fucking change SHIT.

>Israel has no nukes

Attached: 1526101650540.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>high school tier larping garbage
>wojack faggotry

off topic cancer

>Europeans shit on Israel for the way they deal with Muslims because muh moral highground and many Israelis die because of the political pressure to play nice with Muslims
>Israel warns Europeans about Muslims
>Europeans meanwhile let in millions of Muslims
>Europeans now fantasize about destroying Israel

I cannot wait for you all to die. Europeans are filth.

Not if we kill you first, kike!

! SHOW FLAG KIKE !

Good luck with that you pathetic retarded cuckold

what? everyone wants to be white. that's why the definition of white keeps changing over history. Hence white people will never die out.

As soon as the uprising begins I'm signing up for the legion. I don't want to be a crazed lone gunman.

(((europeans))) definitely are filth.

In their AMA Murdoch-Chan said she estimates the chance if white extinction at 14%
The nonsense you've seen thus far is a testament to white peoples patience.
Once we get pushed past the tipping point, it's fucking over.
I think she's right and want to smell her farts.

Attached: 1529395629102.jpg (1023x545, 99K)

Ethnostate now!

Enough whites will wake up to at least form an ethnostate.. this may have to happen through war, but probably not

When space migration happens, there will at least be one civilization that’s all white, and they will probe the most successful long term

Black pilled pollacks are mostly shills, shills seem to want to crush our hope and determination

Not a bad strategy on their part, but it won’t be successful

If you’re truly black pilled, rampage time!

>Israel has no nukes.

Attached: 1525421563565.png (823x818, 121K)

The whole "white extinction" thing is hyperbolic, its more about maintaining control of our countries and not losing our history. The race will not die out, whites are always going to be most attracted to other whites. Preventing "white genocide" is about preserving out culture while also preventing the entire world from turning into a brown idiocracy under Asian dominance.

whites also need to learn how to use ingroup benefits more. every other ethnic group does it, especially jews. hopefully this upcoming period will be a time to foster the bonds within the white race and start taking pride in our identity again. Too many whites have become weak and complacent.

>The whole "white extinction" thing is hyperbolic.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: White Genocide is RIGHT GENOCIDE.jpg (1400x1600, 659K)

> Israel has no nukes

Kek. The only question is whether they have ICBMs, and how many.

>Be american
>consider yourself to be the only white nation in the entire world
>be scared cause some spics or niggers moved next door
>claim the end of the white race is near
Nah, white people will continue to live on, americans on the other hand not so much.

I keep telling you only Jow Forumsacks want to be white. White people are cringey and embarrassing, non whites don’t want to be white, they just want what we have .

>I could see them both collapsing and Fascist societies rising from the ashes
almost like that was the plan from the start or something. haha

kek, its cute that blacks thing they play a role in any of this. this is between whites and other whites + jews. blacks are just pawns weaponized by our enemies.

These past few months have definitely been a whitepill. Globalists are clearly struggling to maintain control, if we can rock the boat this much in such little time. Perhaps we can save everything.

If we just stopped feeding you niggers you'd die. Whites are the only reason Africa is anything beyond tribal warfare and mudhuts. And even with trillions of dollars in aid its still the weakest continent.

i usually brush off most "t. JIDF/kike/shill" posts on Jow Forums because i never really believed jews actively tried to subvert white identity on a Jow Forums imageboard. these two posts are really making me think i was wrong

see how he said "sorry guy"
he was stopping himself from saying
>sorry goy

i see it pretty much the same way. shitskins can't administrate, period. justice does nothing to change that.

worst case they bring in the chinese to do it all

Can't you tell when you travel outdoors in any major Western city?

>Israel has no nukes

American education, everyone

>They'd probably form an alliance with Europe and launch a genocidal invasion of Israel
what happen if usa elects another democrat?

people want a war, but who vs who? is usa fighting against russia and assad?

are democrats more bloodthristy than republicans? obama was all over middle east

How do you know nukes are real?
What if its just a psyop?

Attached: fcddc2b06b03de7cd4762754694dfc2dd2fda0d7.jpg (920x526, 63K)

i dont think you have been paying attention. no offense. you never thought it was odd how much the west tries to pretend its not facist despite all the data indicating they are

why blue states would have discriminatory housing laws and in most cases be mostly white. and not by a small margin but like more than 90% white. why do they demand leftist faggotry

the second any one drops the act they will be met with opposition. there is a understanding the "greatest generation" couldnt cut it and lied about tons of shit. when the boomers realized thats why they dont just win all wars it was a shock. people might think of 1 case or another but there are many. its not just in the middle east now or in pockets of east asia even south of mexico but still in north america gave the american military to much trouble. fucking bay of pigs even. i mean wtf its cuba FFS

im not trying to be mean but whiteys time was when many others didnt even have guns. the prevalence of anti tank rockets and surface to air missiles means its all up hill from here

those digits

youtu.be/ih94coOlnqo

Welcome to the real world, friend. The Matrix was basically about Jewish lies. They have shaped a whole false world to trick you into agreeing to go quietly into death so they can have a world full of unga bunga slaves.

It's totally possible they just firebombed Japan.
Shouldn't parts of Japan be completely irradiated and inhospitable?

Attached: f3675bd843a27f99b83d2e1519d74fbf9ce2f6cf.jpg (920x1204, 112K)

Everytime I talk about fake nukes on Jow Forums some shill tier poster shows up and says they were air timed nukes that let off less exposure due to the airburst factor.
Is that the biggest LARP or what?
I saw the famous nuke video and it looks like total CIA Hollywood kike bullshit.

Attached: 1523965222399.jpg (404x496, 43K)

>Israel has no nukes.
You know they do; and that is what will save the Jews. Having them (mostly) quarantined to their ethnostate is a good thing, though.

>Europeans meanwhile let in millions of Muslims
Wrong. They've opposed it at every step, yet it's being imposed on them by Jew-serving puppets.

They're waking up too fast to go extinct. 1% of the population becoming niggers was enough to make 20% of Europeans wake up. Imagine what 5% niggers will do.

settle down there jamal.you're not taking anything without a fight eventually.maybe not today or tomorrow.but,it's inevitable somewhere down the line.

GDP is not linked to population. They arent importing shitskins for economic reasons. It is to combat the idea of unity.

>When space migration happens
No proof of that being possible or likely and it's unlikely that whites would have enough power to control their own fate by the time it would be possible.

Although some people never wake up, if life becomes shitty enough for them they'll look for someone to blame. They'll find the Jews just like they did in 1932. But they won't be "awoke" they'll just be like angry dumb animals lashing out but we will use them to our advantage.

It's not that whites are going extinct(there are 850 million of us), there's just too many shitskins everywhere

Dude fuck the raw statistic. The ratio is all off.
In 1900 we Europeans were 25%.
Now we are under 10% of the global percentage.
Absolutely terrible. We're not even that rich to show for it.

Attached: 2d1a0192ec8cd7141a1a860075c63c156e0570670c8d94214e6ba8968c950768.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>Am I the only one starting to doubt that Whites will go extinct?
Half the men I know are racemixing and saying shit like "white women are corrupted" etc. These guys aren't virgin cuckboys either. It's a bad sign.

That's what I said, too many shitskins

Its because you haven't actually spoken to someone whos been here since /new/ (not referencing my pass either). The truth is christkikes are ruining the country along side other whites and KIKES. I'm black pilled as fuck because just how jewish its all become.

Yeah but saying we have almost a billion makes it sound generous.
What we really have is:
>10% of the world as whites.

>~5% are white women
>1-2% are children under 18
>2-4% are above 70
>1-2% are FIGHTING AGE MALES 18-55
>HALF OF THE 1-2% OF FIGHTING AGE MALES ARE CHILDLESS AND PROBABLY IN RELATIVE POVERTY.

We pretty much have 250,000,000 white men who can fight. Good percentage of our 1.5% military age males are poor or sick or fat.
Feels heavy man.

Attached: 1522164681989.jpg (700x476, 85K)

Doesn't matter, the human population is in extreme overshoot right now and when the economic collapse happens the oil industry will cease and >95% population reductions will occur, most of it will be urban populations(western shitskins) while conservative rural white civilization will take a large hit it will continue

Petroleum isn't that necessary.
I guarantee the government has the tech to convert most vehicles including planes to electric or another engine mechanism.

Attached: download (2).png (225x225, 7K)

The entire middle east will march upon israel without america to defend it.

Aren't you the optimist

You know, they're throwing you under the bus. If you go saying you're blackpilled, you'll just get the results of the words you speak. The rest of us are preparing to declare overwhelming victory against the menace.

Nah whites are way too passive.
Why fight the enemy when you can watch Netflix and smoke pot to escape? Whites aren’t even organized, you really think your average retarded, football watching, beer drinking American republican will join the fascists, the people they are taught from birth are evil?
Western whites have zero revolutionary potential, just accept it.

Israel has nukes and lies to the world about it.
youtu.be/8gyc-wU4UmU

Attached: 1529122687867.jpg (590x602, 120K)

>muh economic collapse
Never going to happen as long as the west continues explotation and imperialism in the third world.

Bump

Attached: 72652638-cocaine-cigar-alcohol-and-a-gun.jpg (1300x867, 208K)

What if we nuke their nukes as they leave the ground ?

This. We might not get fascist revolutions as long as the economy's fine, but we might get proper nationalist, trad societies. Even seculars are getting sick of LGBTPEDO+ bullshit.

Coke

Attached: 2321-57db63a19dfc8-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 150K)