Biohacking

Is biohacking a bad thing? Would biohacking be considered a crime against nature for proving unnaturally beneficial?

Attached: grindhouseheader.jpg (970x545, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interestingengineering.com/super-thin-wearable-sensor-save-your-life
technologyreview.com/s/424989/stick-on-electronic-tattoos/
youtu.be/gPbVRpRgHso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I put leds under my skin
>am leet biohaxxor nao

Attached: modernart.jpg (900x1238, 457K)

Mark of the beast

>SHADMAN

>crime against nature
>you'll be tried in the court of nature and put in nature jail
fuck that man

>Shadman

>implant faggy electronics under your skin
>it's obsolete two years later
>it's twelve thousand dollars for the replacement surgery go...I mean guy
Low IQ plays desu.

>Is biohacking a bad thing?
It's probably not a good idea to put an untested implant under your skin in a DIY surgical procedure.

Infections can be really nasty and you might end up with nerve damage or even losing your hand.

The fuck are those even supposed to do

>Is biohacking a bad thing?
It's too late to discuss, we have had stuff like dental fillings for 7500 years now. My cat has an RFID implant, I'd take one as well if there were practical solutions like opening doors and paying for stuff.

You can display your power level in the public.

>Everytimei fart, the wind turbine in my ass rotates and my eyes start to glow.
>We are ze robots.

Attached: 1478185016783.png (639x479, 59K)

Underskin RFID's and sensors are one of the better ways of working with an enhanced exosuit.

Attached: XOS_Steel-Plate-Back-Cleaned.jpg (800x1000, 217K)

Do dental implants count as biohacking?

Attached: enhanced-buzz-12942-1384280955-11.jpg (625x651, 123K)

>crime against nature
is nature going to call his jew lawyer and sue?

What if it's GNU/Linux compatible?

wtf i love being a tool of the new world order now

Improves responsiveness and prevents strain injuries. Without it, exosuits are like marionettes instead of enhancements.

Attached: bionics01.jpg (818x673, 267K)

connect the dots?

The people involved in it are retarded. Therefore bio-hacking in the hands of retarded people automatically becomes corrupted. In our hands? Yeah. It'd be good. We would find a way to make it good. It's all about the people behind it. Currently the people behind it are shit.

most retarded thing I’ve ever seen. ever. lmao imagine bumping your hand on something and how bad it would hurt. lmao get fucked retards you deserve it.

Attached: AA9743A6-E771-4FA1-8024-98E222D4BD0B.png (447x438, 401K)

Its fucking dumb that and nootropics shit. People inplanting magnets or computer chips in their skin that dont do shit. They watch too much star trek. Silly fucks.

Kek

Thievius Coonstein requires retainer shekels before he will get litigation rolling.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-07-07 at 1.47.12 AM.png (337x374, 216K)

>putting Chinese LEDs under your skin with a cutter
It's stupid plain and simple

Permanent magnets would be WAY more efficient in reading positionary information. RFID is for reading data, it's essentially a huge barcode. Sure, you would need one RFID for the suit to know who you are and your dimensions.

we da borg now yo

I knew a guy who believed in 'the singularity' and a transhumanist future. So I guess to signal his belief in that, he cut his fingertips and inserted magnets. Somehow he did it in such a way that the whole thing didn't infect and screw him up. But, yeah, he put magnets in his fingers. I have no idea if he left them in or not.

Didn't Zoey Quinn also have an SD card with the source code for Deus Ex implanted in her skin? That shit's so fucking gay, and these wannabe cyberpunks are fucking faggots.

The only useful biohacks I have seen thus far are the magnet implant, which provides a sense of magnetism. Pretty nifty.

The other one is RFID chips which like...fuck that.

Everything else is literally a waste of time as far as I have found. Literally fidget spinners inside your skin tier.

>provides a sense of magnetism
I can see other uses like interfaces that don't require touching so you can wear thick gloves or be underwater or avoid bacteria etc. Or your clothing can read it's position on you. The worst issue by far would be working with steel shavings or anything else fine and magnetic like black sand.

Attached: liltay.jpg (850x977, 376K)

>NAMDAHS

Attached: 1526840143950.jpg (1000x1206, 372K)

The only acceptable and functional bio-hack

Attached: file.png (800x600, 624K)

>biohacking
>cybernetic implants
>not taking enhancing drugs, nootropics, steroids, genetic modifications

As if abortions and gender mutilations are less of a crime
Lmao

Attached: 1516436189337.gif (360x294, 1.94M)

Attached: 1521311826643.gif (200x270, 1.14M)

>Hameed

CYBERTRASH DEGENERACY GTFO

Attached: 1502695245779.png (499x485, 187K)

WE CANT EVEN TRUST THE CELLPHONES AND NOW YOU WANT TO START JAMMING COMPUITERS INTO YOUR BODY ARE YOU RETARDED

>yeah i would accept a minor cancer risk and make myself easier to track in order to access pointless minor conveniences
smart

does it light up like those sneakers when they jerk each other off?

Yeah man, rainbows and all.

>make myself easier to track
I am carrying a RFID credit card most of the time anyway. Pretty much impossible to avoid tracking if you live a normal life. But if I get hurt while diving or something that doesn't involve carrying ID it would be great if the ER immediately saw my medical record.

As a huge fan of cyberpunk and a person with a PhD in biochemistry about genome engineering, I have to say I have yet to see a useful biohack.

The implant stuff is risking chronic infections and rejection for negligible benefits.

The genome editing stuff is downright retarded. "Oh look I knocked out myostatin in my leg. No I will have huge muscles." You knocked out shit. At best you knocked out myostatin in a few cells. Most likely the protein RNA complexes will get degraded and nothing happens. At worst you get some form of cancer because you knocked out a tumor supressor gene (yay, pseudo random integration!). There is a reason that cutting edge scientists try to do this ex vivo.

>The implant stuff is risking chronic infections and rejection for negligible benefits.
I partially agree, active circuits like microprocessors beyond RFID are just totally useless under skin and can be worn externally at least until we get a true bus interface to the nervous system.

It will be cool in the future but right now it's not very good for anything.

>Muh magnet in finger
>Muh NFC
>Muh LED

Obviously you could say medicine or w.e. is biohacking really/

Get back to me when they have memory implants or eye implants to see in different wavelengths or w.e. the fuck

>can be worn externally at least until we get a true bus interface to the nervous system.
Exactly this. If we have an interface it would be nice. But there is little reason to wear something under your skin if you can also wear it on top of your skin (breast implants excluded).

>not implanting the paypass/paywave chip in your hand

mmm hmmm
you can get a special wallet for that card, they are cheap, like 10 bucks. or even wrap it in tinfoil. put the cellphone in airplane mode when youre not using it, in the last year the studies were done proving the long suspected cancer link so if you want to keep living a normal life you should probably try to not get cancer. just a thought

i think electronic tattoos are going to be bigger then impants

"the chip" might be a distraction, a bit of sleight of hand, getting us to fight one thing while they slip the real threat in less noticed.

mark of the beast? why a chip? its a mark on the hand or the forehead, like a tattoo. check this out:

interestingengineering.com/super-thin-wearable-sensor-save-your-life

technologyreview.com/s/424989/stick-on-electronic-tattoos/

and thats just the super early in the lab type shit, just the very beginning for this kind of tech.

there are some alarming potential risks here for society especially considering who is in charge of the world and how even the cellphones cant be trusted. on the other hand, it can be a useful tool, so people may welcome it and come to love it as much as they love their cellphones.

>a crypto wallet tattoo that lets you send and recieve bitcoins with a wave of the hand and a spoken command
>fun at first, then popular, eventually commonplace,and then practically mandatory

DANGER DANGER

Attached: 1525104865202.jpg (970x980, 222K)

>LEDs
It would be more useful to put in a wifi hotspot, or even just a flap of skins hiding an SD card.

You won't need to have any kind of physical implant or modification to be tracked 100% of the time wherever and whatever you do in modern countries within probably 15-20 years anyway. "The chip" meme is a distraction but it's just organic unimaginative scifi that some plebtier theorists have latched onto. Same with your electronic tattoos. When the remote EM data transfer matrix becomes dense enough there will be near-limitless capacity to locate, identify and track individuals through signal attenuation at the 'cellphone tower' level. We're already nearing this ability with 5g. The cloud will eventually hijack and digest/integrate the entire biosphere and then the immanent/transcendent hyperanthropic consiousness we've created will begin to modify the Earth itself. Who knows if the new entity will survive but it's near-assured that humanity will be sloughed off like a fruiting body on a fungus

Attached: 1232456789.jpg (904x1153, 233K)

you are assuming that this will be allowed to happen.

We can't do anything about it. The only other option is that the military industrial complex pulverizes itself into dust before fruition sending us back to the stone age

Nothing wrong with making yourself a superhuman
Everyone should be at least looking into nootropics and PEDs

>We can't do anything about it.

>we

so?

who says we are the only ones paying attention?

SHADBASED!

that actually sounds as plausible as it is terrifying

motherfuckers

son of a bitch. thats it. thats their fucking plan

Attached: 1527459649202.jpg (400x396, 51K)

if you mean what I think you mean, humanity is hard-stuck as a Stage 0 civilization, our species isn't of the quality required to transcend but we might accidentally shit out tech that is able to. None of this matters because of the Prime Directive, though. What ever happens will "be allowed" to happen

we obviously cant afford to not try doing something about it either so.

i dont think he was talking about aliens. think bigger

Show flag, meme fag.
sage

Yep. You might want to start stockpiling copper mesh before it becomes a literally unavailable gold-tier commodity. The killbot head-'sploder drone swarms will be actively attacking visible Faraday cages to enforce compliance but I'm sure people will device methods of hiding themselves (probably underground) for at least the initial stages of the consolidation of power

>Sticking something you ripped off of a birthday card into your hand
>Superhuman

I wonder if it plays a tune when they clap.

anyways, in an age of exponential technological development i would hardly say we are hard stuck. as for our quality, theres room for improvement to say the least. but if this thing doesnt kill us, the humanity that emerges will be tougher and wiser and more careful then the modern human. and maybe thats the point... harsh.

It is a symptom of the rampant mental cancer that is individualism.

It is also reflective of the original sin which is to assign value where nature has already assigned it.
What makes you think being a bionic person is better?

It shows insecurity which immediately indicates to me you consider yourself a weak individual.

>If only I had super vision then I would be better than other cunts and when I whip my dick out in public, 20'' girth of course' women will finally swarm me as I always dreamed.

It always comes down to nature. You will just be a weak prick that nobody likes with a bionic dick that you masterbates 10x a day

Shadlad

Attached: 1521310218082.gif (512x384, 1.35M)

i mean there are so many quality humans that i dont agree at all. the general masses dont have to be brilliant, under the right system they arent really a problem. and the bright brilliant minds will keep popping up as they always have. in the right system, with the evil fucks in power now taken out, the general public would get better and healthier and humanities best and brightest will be let off the chain so to speak. dont be such a bitter nihilist. its not over till its over

i mean, look at this great banter. that was a slick burn. i see the best in humanity all the time. i dont just see the worst

this

We don't have high-tier biology but we availed ourselves of nanotech and self-improving automation at a peculiarly early stage in our development. The natural causal path in such scenarios is usually formation of a sort of AI-Godhead that commandeers the material of the planet itself and spreads outward, but the biosphere is liquidated and its useful components integrated in the process, essentially ending the story for any races involved. Once the interstellar stage is reached there is likely to be intervention because self-spawned machines are generally crude and destructive and I can't see the phenomenological excreta of the human condition being likely to end up as anything else

Attached: 000000137485.gif (540x540, 1.99M)

i agree except for that part where individualism is demonized. we could just as easily demonize collectivism, theres plenty of ammo there. meanwhile what individualism? im seeing a lot of groupthink and mainstream consensus and general intolerence of the sort of individuality that made the west great in the first place, its been corrupted.

without individualism we wouldnt even be talking about your post because its very contradictory to mainstream thought and opinion

call me when there is useful cybernetics. Not some stupid bullshit magnets or lights. Even door fovs are gay af. The only worthwhile sub dermal gadget is a radio for now.

Wake me up when the neat shit undertesting is ready. Rats have been rigged with CPUs in their brain. Works as expected, smart rats. About a decade ago wounded veterans were in a test group for cybernetic legs. They works as expected. TPP bionics were real before the game ever game out. Japan has exoskeleton dock workers lifting tons like superman.

and you bring this stupid bullshit up?

>biohacking
its called a cybernetic enhancement you dense cunt

Attached: 1529726746263.webm (718x720, 973K)

>I can feel a magnetic field and pick up my keys with out trying.

That is the gayest fucking thing I ever saw. If it tazed people it would be cool. but it doesn't.

>magnets are cool!
>but i can never go anywhere near an n20 or higher ever again or I'll lose my fingers

Reminds of these fags:

youtu.be/gPbVRpRgHso

>ywn powerslide through that entire dance party in a classic American muscle car with The Ace of a Spades at max volume

Why even live.

Attached: B369B1D7-E436-4E8D-B676-1D2DA3025787.jpg (600x640, 42K)

>but we availed ourselves of nanotech and self-improving automation at a peculiarly early stage in our development.
lol
compared to who?
>The natural causal path in such scenarios is usually
usually? you've collected data on other sentient species and their natural cycles have you?

>Once the interstellar stage is reached there is likely to be intervention
by who? you dont know if anyones there or even gives a fuck

>and I can't see the phenomenological excreta of the human condition being likely to end up as anything else

or you know, we could not replace ourselves with a planet spanning melevolent consciousness that devours us. just a thought

>or you know, we could not replace ourselves with a planet spanning melevolent consciousness that devours us. just a thought

sorry dude, I think i'm going to have to agree with the other guy....

The current trajectory of human civilization is sort of steering us towards a globe spanning paperclip maximizer that's programmed to enslave and kill everything in the universe, in order to put digits into a bank account somewhere.

>transcendent hyperanthropic consiousness
already been done
pic related
hilariously arrogant to assume you can defeat this with whatever crude tech humanity shits out. humanity has already been shat out, we are the desired product as hard as that may be to believe sometimes. well, im speculating

Attached: CCF0Ph1UIAAOrcW.jpg (600x387, 69K)

its not the trajectory thats steering us, its people. change the people at the top, change the trajectory. widespread awareness is basically all thats required and its imminent, it spreads exponentially and is already reaching a critical point around the 20% acceptance area of at least the base concepts of heightened awareness.

>thinking humanity is approaching "heightened awareness"
a fucking leaf

Attached: 1486869057505.jpg (500x624, 135K)

>BAD?
No.
>Stupid?
Most def.
It‘s natural selection at work.

stupid is bad

>its not the trajectory thats steering us,

trajectories are not known for steering things, so much as being a general indication of where something is going.

>its people.

isn't it, though?

>change the people at the top

and where is "The Top"?

>it spreads exponentially and is already reaching a critical point around the 20% acceptance area of at least the base concepts of heightened awareness.

is there time, though?

Do you own a cell phone?

No, and neither should you.

Can't be the mark of the beast if you get it on your left hand.
Checkmate Satan.

the top is in centralized power structures that are easily corrupted.

decentralize everything and there isn't a top anymore. so if we can't find the top, just get rid of the whole concept of a top altogether. will we figure things out and implement the necessary solutions in time? maybe, maybe not.

personally, i wouldn't bet against us. i wouldn't say its easy money that we die off.

agreed

you will see it in your lifetime, awareness will go mainstream

the majority of the shit that you take as given merely by being able to read or express a coherent thought are COMPLETELY, INEXTRICABLY lightyears beyond the capacity of 97.5% of people, nothing that is true will EVER go mainstream.
>nothing true is popular
>nothing popular is true
Never forget this. Humanity is debased and the tide will not turn

Attached: 1530930388594.jpg (320x537, 46K)

humanity is lots of things
simply to call is debased is an extreme reduction and oversimplification to the point of innaccuracy. there is more to humanity then the degeneracies we've largely been brainwashed into.

>the top is in centralized power structures that are easily corrupted.

so, is the top, the corruptable power structures, or the hidden corruptors?

we're circling the drain, trust me on this one

Attached: 1530918972404.png (1012x550, 182K)

they go hand in hand, you dont get one without the other. so if you cant get rid of one, get rid of the other

>2015+3
>not hacking (and slashing) yourself into a womyn

Attached: 1530792532068.jpg (676x704, 131K)

so you're saying, that we can't remove the corruptors without removing the power structures?