What are you pol?

Immigrant here. Not the best starting class but I cant complain. How about you pol? Slave? Refugee?

Attached: All the apply.jpg (960x960, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2012/01/where-are-the-english-americans/
columbian.com/news/2011/nov/28/we-need-a-bigger-table-mayflower-descendants-numbe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Native American, I was born here and so were my parents.

But were their parents and their parents. Do you walk over the bones of your ancestors?

Attached: bison skulls.jpg (982x768, 243K)

COLONIZER

Attached: 1512007856764.gif (710x358, 2.91M)

Where's "conqueror"? It feels that they arent able comprehend concept of taking land with force.

>native
Are they saving they developed as an independent species and didn't immigrate through Siberia?

This.

I came here to build a bridge.

Son of conquerors

The issue is legal or illegal.

Deal with it, and stop pretending everyone who keeps telling you that (repeatedly, numerous times) is a racist.

Are you suggesting the soultreans were their first?

native born American citizen.

the issue isnt immigration.

the issue is inmivasion.

[x] Conquerors
[x] Colonists
[x] Pioneers
[x] Settlers
[x] Savage Removers

Attached: 2f5.jpg (450x391, 28K)

My male line ancestors, my 11th and 10 great-grandfathers, moved from Shropshire to Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1635. They were British subjects who relocated within the British Empire from one territory to another territory. They did not foreswear their allegiance to the British Crown by moving, they did not place themselves under another political authority by moving, nor did they change their language or customs when they moved. They merely relocated their own language and customs to another place, very sparsely inhabited by people who shared their language and customs.

It was not immigration. It was migration only in the strict sense that they relocated. One does not immigrate from California to Hawaii.

>LEGAL IMMIGRANT

important difference

if your ancestors were around for the founding of the US, then you are a native.

list is missing colonist. proud descendant of the colonies nigguh. By right of conquest this is America if you don't like it you can git oot.

Wouldn't the people indigenous to the land be the natives?

Sounds like you non-contributing larpers cant read.

Humans didn't evolve on this continent, there are no fucking Natives.

[x] Pioneer

Attached: 1479049792046.jpg (2489x1769, 2.57M)

the first ones to settle here would be the natives. Abbos are the natives of australia. Nordics are the natives of Norway.

Colonist you fucking retard. My ancestors won this place in a race war. Immigrants of all kinds are cancer.

So your ancestors were bad guys?

Colonizers

>I DON'T CARE IF I WOULDN'T EXIST ON THIS CONTINENT IF NOT FOR FOREIGN INVADERS, NO MORE FOREIGN INVADERS NOW
You're dumb.

Which ancestors?

Not an option

The list shows her ignorance, because there was no nation when our ancestors started colonizing the land. Only tribes of savages who died out due to illnesses.

Native, but not a redskin

Attached: 5KZRqNO.jpg (600x362, 51K)

sure, but they didnt create the US.

Hell yes and I'm proud.

Attached: Arlington-National-Cemetery.jpg (1200x628, 169K)

Attached: AA811A75-0786-41FA-A84D-F957A9739537.jpg (999x1024, 199K)

>bad guys
Get the fuck outta here kid. There's nothing wrong with taking land by force.
All of them were here before this was a nation. In 2 years my family will have been here for 400 years. Fought in most every war including ther French and Indian War.

i am an ancient lich, i have been here since time immemorial and shall remain for several eternities

{x} Conquerors

Which ancestors?

[X] Tennessee Frontiersmen

Missing from the list. IDK why...

Attached: oliver-kemp-frontiersman.jpg (480x339, 65K)

Fuck you losers...cucks are worse than niggers

Attached: 233CE672-C172-45CB-AFEC-E015855EE20E.jpg (940x788, 231K)

[] conquerors

This to be completely honest. Fuck the term Native American - all it does is further alienate people who are born and raised American. It also gives assholes another semantic reason to promote this multi-culturalist hell because "nobody is native". Either bring back injun or call them Aboriginal Americans

No I like it here. Im here forever.
What wars have you fought in?

You're alright.

Attached: omega milky.jpg (819x1024, 106K)

>Missing from the list. IDK why...
Because liberals don't understand history. They think when Europeans came here there were nice little towns on the coast with smiling people just waiting for them.

Where do mestizos fit?

So you're apologizing? Right move user.

Legal Immigrants

I can trace my family tree back here to before our nation was born.

The trurh is never an option

Colonists aren't immigrants. You can't immigrate to a country that does not exist. I don't think the % of white Americans who have roots to the colonists is terribly high though.

Explorer trapper ,settler.

Attached: defunded.jpg (1024x539, 58K)

>Im here forever.
You'll be dead one day newfag.
>What wars have you fought in?
The battle for your mothers vagina. Had to fight my way to the front of the line in the middle of Compton. Trillions of sperm lost their lives. PTSD still haunts me.

50% conqueror, 50% indigenous, 100% MUTT

Attached: IMG_7249.jpg (473x921, 119K)

Pic related is the apex of white power. So much so its literally the mission statement of white nationalists. "Muh sweet aryan waifu.. someday.."

No i hate people with white guilt ALMOST more than niggers

>AMERICAN heritage
context clue that OP is a fag
before Europeans (particularly the Italian Vespucci). There was no concept of America nor you know iron working. The animals were too stupid to enslave so we just used an older stockpile of retards as our slaves instead.

And where does it take you?

another genoicidal smart ass boomer - looks partial injun and partial nigger and some chink - all those fuckheads are like that 5% mutt mixed fuckers

I come from the land of the ice and sun
Etc
Hammmmmer of the gods will drive this ship to new lands
Etc
t. Immigrants

>Implying were not all going to die
You sound young desu kek

Lich my balls

amren.com/features/2012/01/where-are-the-english-americans/
columbian.com/news/2011/nov/28/we-need-a-bigger-table-mayflower-descendants-numbe/
Of 55 colonists on the Mayflower, there are 20 million descendants.
In 1982 English was the biggest claimed descent of white Americans by far. The majority of white Americans are of English descent.

conqueror

I can trace my family back to English colonists with the first relatives born in what would become Connecticut in the 1600s. Get fucked.

native american
i was born here
my parents were born here
my ancestors conquered this land
its ours

I notice illegal alien isn't on the list.

[X] Conqueror.

Based

Attached: robert e. lee pwns battle of glendale.png (884x642, 1.11M)

Slave(owner)s

Not even ashamed of it.

Attached: Pick that cotton nigger!.png (502x391, 331K)

Native European

so immigrant then?

can anyone define native american?

Native European family forced from our ancestral land in 1650.

Attached: dna.jpg (1659x933, 274K)

I suppose that's one way of putting it. Wouldn't really support her underlying claim though.

Attached: dumb_sign2.png (960x960, 1.1M)

Where's the option for conquerer?

Attached: 1530477518768.png (647x562, 130K)

Attached: dumb_sign.png (960x960, 1.22M)

the one whos ancestor is named sitting bull or whistling spear

the one that goes ooga booga kumbaya

this.

Everyone has conqueror ancestry so it's assumed i guess.

>immigration was beneficial at one time
>therefore we must support all futurr immigration even when it is not beneficial
T. Master logician

My family is broken so I never got to find out. I don't think it's worth spending money to find out but what are my options if I wanted to?

I am a native born rightwise on this fine land ready to defend it from the foreign hoards bitch.

Attached: 46d6199edc888ad9d51cb152e1b4f761.jpg (967x718, 98K)

there are several DNA companies and you get what you pay for $100~ $300

>purposefully leaving off founders

getting real tired of libshits

He forgot to add Conquerer.... Deal with it.

i have ancestry from the middle East so I'm a slave trader. I brought you your niggers

Attached: Black Slavery is an Islamic Product.jpg (575x380, 90K)

Settler and Pioneer

4th gen canadian.

Native Americans: Who fought and killed each other and invaders to get and keep there land.
Slaves: who fought and killed each other and invaders and lost.
Refugees : Se slaves
Immigrants: Who got tired of all the fighting and killing and went to the Embassy and applied for and got legal residency .

New englander here. I can trace family back to the 1600s

your ancestors were serious about not race mixing , they cut off the slaves balls before they imported them.

Native American slaves who were refugee immigrants

Some of them now claim that the term "native" is offensive because it connotes "savage" and prefer "American Indian"

>that 30 year old boomer that doesn't understand the difference between immigrants and pioneers.

None of the above. Pioneer.

that's just bollocks , most people are immigrants if you go back far enough

My people fought in the Revolutionary War. And I have one family line that comes distantly from native Americans.

So basically I am 100% white (fuck your one drop horseshit, hillbillies) and liberals can shut the fuck up because this land was made for me and me.

Attached: 1524953085991.png (754x597, 419K)

If you're born in a country does that not make you a native? How far back are we to go? Middle of the universe during the (((big bang)))?

>Of 55 colonists on the Mayflower, there are 20 million descendants.
Damn I didn't know I had so many cousins.
>what are my options if I wanted to?
You can do a pedigree yourself very easily. It costs almost nothing to join ancestry and get access to their database. With just a few names to start with you can fill out your pedigree in almost no time. Its worth doing in my opinion. Find out who your ancestors were and learn from their triumphs and tragedies. Then bring honor to your family name as you rebuild after whatever broke your family.

Eh, pretty disappointing tbqh.

Attached: 23andme.png (768x346, 20K)