Why aren't you pro choice?

Statistics show abortions occur at a greater rate when it's banned and are often carried out in unsafe manners. Women should have full control over their bodies. Fetuses aren't humans. The arguments against abortion are rooted in religion and not science. The right claims they're humans but with no basis except the Bible. And isn't it funny how you only care about fetuses but not the dying Mexican children on the border, refugee kids, or what happens to the kids after they're born? You're so eager to defend the unborn but don't give a flying fuck about all the kids who die on a daily basis who could've been saved in america. Women deserve control over their bodies, like it or not. By the way, fetuses don't fulfill the qualifications needed to be considered humans. They're just cells.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pro-choice-activists-send-hangers-to-sen-collins-hoping-to-influence-her-vote-on-court/ar-AAzGDND?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: fetus2.jpg (1280x960, 358K)

CAN YOU FUCKING EVIL KIKES STOP SHILLING ON THIS BOARD? EVERYTHING OYU WANT IS OPPOSITE OF LIFE. YOU WORSHIP DEATH. NOW KILL YOURSELF.

I am.

Increases in abortions also correlate with crime rates 20 years later.

also less niglets and that's always a plus

Am pro choice, just would prefer not to abort myself. Still leave it up to the girl though, but make my feelings clear, and if she still wants to, it probably wont work out down the line because I have no interest in a woman who either doesn't have much remorse in killing her own offspring, or isn't into me enough to not kill my child if I were willing and able to support her.

Despite being pro choice, I fully acknowledge that it is life, and you're killing it via abortion. The question's now about whether it's life, it's about whether the life is as valuable yet as a born child, or further developed fetus.

The notion that it's not life is just a disgusting notion that's been used to brainwash an entire generation of women into having no remorse when killing their own offspring as a form of birth control.

I am, and Trump will be a literal fucking retard if he chooses a justice that is actively desiring to get rid of abortion. It's ammo for the left, and since minorities disproportionately have abortions, that's less democratic voters, and crime in the future.

Attached: 7693746782638746236.jpg (1280x1161, 218K)

goddammit now I want shrimp

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

You like science?
Then tell me this genius:
At what point during gestation does a fetus become a human being?

when the soul attaches
according to jews i think it is 21 days

I don't give a fuck what the Talmud says about babies. The Talmud says it's ok to rape them.

What exactly does it mean when the soul attaches?

>murder shouldn't be illegal
neck yourself

>Fetuses aren't humans.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>doesnt care what the jew book says
>wants to know more
you dont get it both ways

Yes, continue to sacrifice your children to Moloch for the sake of convenience. This pleases him.

Attached: 1529401446099.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

"Thou shalt not commit murder"
The only time abortion is ok is when the mother's life is in danger, rape if proved, and serious genetic defect

I'd be okay to have women delegate their pregnancies to an artificial womb however

You gonna answer my question or you just gonna stay mad?

Rape is hysterically overrated.
It's not that big of a deal, unless a brown does it to a white women.
Almost all women orgasm during rape, many instantly ovulate.
Can the same be said of consensual cuck sex?

I thought about this and the fetus should have more rights than the woman because the fetus has the potential to become a man.

Abortion is one of the few things I lean left on. People who will go and kill their child would be shitty parents if given no other alternative and would therefore raise a shitty kid. Aborted babies are aborted criminals. Make abortions state funded and free, and sterilize the women while she's there for free. I guarantee after 10 years the program would not only pay for itself but end up savings hundreds of millions if not billions.

Good, I hope women who get illegal abortions kill themselves. If someone were trying to kill me I'd want to at least take them with me.

Attached: 096F4F6B-1386-403D-B6F3-C5F59B119CFE.png (460x601, 400K)

Thanks I am very proud choice.

People are worthless. 99% of people are so fucking stupid and useless they could be resolved by a handful of programmers.

There are great Electricians, plumbers, scientists etc.

But I don't need people helping me online, in insurance, or in any business transactions ...,.

Pop

i dont care about unborn children if their mothers are destined to be shitty in the first place
whats the fucking problem with less retarded parents in the world? You people are sanctimonious cunts and i hate every single one of you

>People are worthless.
can't argue with you there

there's a good meme about pro-lifers wanting the baby until it's born then it's no longer on them to take care of it.

That then feeds back into another ideological political jerk off. I just find it strange that if nobody would want to take care of the child when it's born what do they do then? I find the fact bringing a unloved and unwanted child into the world, the real cruelest shit you could do.

They are humans. But I'm ok with killing humans so abortions is great.

Attached: 1529036397672.png (923x713, 16K)

That is a shrimp cocktail.

>conservatives want to secure the border to keep the country white
>then outlaw abortion so our own homegrown spics and niggers will outreproduce us anyway

I don't get it. I thought you wanted to keep the country white, why would you outlaw abortions knowing that most abortions are done by niggers and spics? Quit thinking with your bibles and start using your brains.

That fetus looks like a shrimp.
Is there something wrong with me
Pic related.

Attached: shrimpfetus.jpg (640×640).jpg (640x640, 116K)

around 20 weeks give or take, when myelination of the nervous system begins. Unmyelinated nerves don't transmit impulses well, too ineffectively to feel pain or perceive sensations or think or dream or have emotions or even be aware that its alive. That's why a lot of states ban after 20 weeks because there's fetal suffering and pain to consider. Before that, they're not even aware they're alive. no suffering to think about. Most abortions (92% are done before 13 weeks, pretty safe to say at that stage of development they're unable to have consciousness.

There's no such thing as a soul.

get your head stomped on while your mother watches and screams

atheist user plz go

Attached: eric-rudolph-because-i-believe-that-abortion-is-murder-i-also-believe.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Found the jew

Attached: Screen-shot-2015-11-30-at-12.09.17-PM.png (609x605, 630K)

I don't know about this country (but it's probably similar) but something like 75% of abortions in America are on niggers. Banning abortion would lead to a mass increase of them.

Jews follow your dumbass religion retard. You want to be full of niggers and spics? Ban abortion. But don't cry when they become the new majority and crime rates skyrocket.

Atheist moralfag here
Fetuses are undeniably human. It is a living organism with unique human DNA, there is no magic number of days gestating that suddenly turns it from fetus to human.
Whether or not its a person is debateable, however the debate is worthless because "person" is a category that noone can reliably agree upon. The most objective measurement of humanity is DNA, and so the scientific consensus is that, yes, fetuses are human.
Also, it must be said that women in todays society have complete control over their bodies. What women want when they argue for abortion is freedom from consequence, which is a seperate issue from bodily autonomy. Everyone knows what sex is for, everyone knows the potential for pregnancy, and orgasm is easy to achieve by means other than penetrative sex, so the only reason for abortion is that women want the right to act irresponsibly and have zero consequences. Killing the most innocent among us so stacy can get her cummies is fucking unacceptable, especially when stacy has a million otjer ways to get her cummies that dont involve potentially murdering babies

Attached: 1522703986985.gif (149x181, 836K)

You don't know my religion you dumb bitch. I support other ways of dealing with niggers, jew fag. KYS

Attached: vert.rudolph.file.ap.jpg (220x242, 12K)

You're just saying that, you don't really mean it.

none of that shit matters, what matters is does it have a human consciousness yet? can it sense things, can it feel pain, can it think, does it have emotions, does it dream, is it even aware that it's alive? the process that allows for those things to happen begins some time after 20 weeks.

>Fetuses aren't humans.
You're not human you fucking faggot and I ought to abort you retroactively.

I can kill babies if it's absolutely necessary and in the end it will benefit babies, for example killing niglets before they grow to become niggers. Not that i want to eliminate the entire nigger race, that's not what i'm saying here. Or is it? idunno, i don't like the idea of playing God like that.

Exactly This. "Pro Choice" is about women who don't want to take responsibility for their actions. Women who don't want to grow up. Not the rare life endangerment rape scenarios which no one disagrees with.

Attached: rudolphdrawing22.jpg (646x321, 30K)

Why does that matter?

Attached: B4DFC76D-4D0D-4927-AB8E-36AC898504D5.jpg (500x278, 60K)

Those ways are illegal fucking larping shit.

No, I mean it. Once your brain dies, you're completely unaware for eternity. You won't experience anything. You won't even be aware that you're not experiencing anything. If you've ever been under good surgical anesthesia you already pretty much know what death is like, as thats the closest to death they can put you at and still reliably bring you back. One second you're counting backwards from 10 as a nurse is pushing a drug through an IV, the next second you're waking up feeling a tube being pulled out of your throat and a mask lifted from your face. Hours have gone by, but to you, it was one instant to the next, with no passage of time between. For those hours you almost didn't exist, you were at such a low state of consciousness that you weren't even aware you were still alive.

I disagree with them.

>Why aren't you pro choice?
Cause I have a thing against killing unborn children.
For some reason I think its wrong.

no, what matters is when its life begins, not your arbitrary classification for what constitutes a human being

the most logical and solid beginning point is conception, where you have a new and unique being formed with separate DNA from its mother and father.

Yeah, i've had surgery i know what it's like. The ego dies the soul lives on yadda yadda. I mean sometimes i kinda wish you were right, cause then i wouldn't have to worry about going to Hell. Alas.

abortion may be necessary now, but eventually it MUST be abolished.

because before they're capable of those things they can't suffer. They were never aware of their own existence so they won't miss it.

But what if they're African niglets that will one day grow to become 70 IQ niggers?

If there was a soul, when they turned your brain off, you'd still be aware of it. You'd be aware that you were in a deep sleep and unable to wake up on your own. But you're not. One second to the next, hours gone by you basically didn't exist.

Those aren't human so there's no crime in killing them.

there are lots of ways to kill humans without making them suffer, that doesn’t make it any less wrong

it’s not about suffering or not suffering, it’s about the immoral nature of destroying human life

Yeah, but why do you give a fuck wheter they suffer or not? ahaha, anyways, in the end it's just all a matter of opinion more or less. This is not a political issue it's a spiritual/religious one, matter of fact all issues are spiritual/religious you've just been brainwashed to think they aren't.

Such a shit argument. Can i kill you if you fall into a coma (lack of consciousness/awareness) or if you become brain damaged (ability to feel pain)?

Also if aboetion is acceptable before 20 weeks and not after, then what about a fetus thats 20 weeks and 1 day. 20 weeks and 1 hour? 19 weeks 6 days and 23 hours? You can do better. I believe in you

God begs to differ, but sure i got chu dawg. I know what you're saying.

>God begs to differ
Show me the passage where God specifically says that niggers are human.

life begins before conception twat. both the sperm and the egg are alive. every single individual cell is on its own alive and you kill them by the billions every day. The consciousness is all that matters. If someone's completely brain dead, there's no point in keeping them hooked up to life support, they're gone and they will never come back.

Says you. It doesn't matter. All this hand rubbing over when it is or isn't muh human doesn't fucking matter. It's potential life period, it's potentially another person to carry on civilization. Women want to subvert their only real responsibility to civilization for their momentary feels.

Attached: Eric_rudolph.jpg (486x355, 14K)

>Women deserve control over their bodies.
Maybe they should use that control to not cram dicks inside them, the worthless whores. We all know what sex is for.

Great, now I have a craving for abortion shrimp.

I didn't die i was just unconscious. Just for fun, tell me, are you White?

>unsafe abortions
This argument is the most retarded argument ever created pro abortion
>we should make a bad thing legal so people dont get hurt doing it
>we should make heroin legal so people dont get hurt doing it
Thats your argument fucking brainlet

Abortion = modern day natural selection
The women with high IQs aren't having abortions, they just aren't having babies.
The real problem is birth control, immigrants, and fucking small dogs. The nigs will kill themselves out of existence.

>Women deserve control over their bodies
Then why do we also arrest them for jamming needles filled with drugs inside them?
I mean if its their body their choice, let them kill themselves with heroine.

The only reason I support abortion to some degree is because most of abortions are niggers

a ban at 20 weeks I agree with unless it's a medical reason. They've had 20 weeks to make the decision before there's a possibility of an independent consciousness.

If I'm in a coma (low state of consciousness) I"m not dead, I'm not gone, I can come back from that, so no that wouldn't be okay, but if I'm actually brain dead? Pull the plug, I'm already dead and you're just keeping a corpse "alive"

It actually doesn’t. A sperm does not constitute human life because it doesn’t have unique DNA from its father. Same with an egg. Neither by themselves will
turn into a baby no matter how hard you try. It’s only after they’ve come together and formed a unique and separate being that you have human life.

Are you implying that the Bible is the literal word of God? ahahahaha. Anyway, if you kill nigger males during a war it's all good, just don't go about genociding the whole fucking race God may have an issue with that. Or maybe not, what do i know? i'm just a nobody.

that would be fine if it was working, plus there are more effective ways to get rid of niggers, i do sympathize with your argument though

"a potential life"
so is the sperm and egg dumbass.

I hope you don't masturbate or have wet dreams or sex other than vaginal without protection or contraception then, since you're killing millions of potential lives.

Misscarriages also happen.

God said to kill the jews. Why do you think he'd have trouble with niggers?

Yes I'm white.

a fertilized egg is not potential, it is actual human life

Question: What about adoption?

I’m on the fence about the whole deal - I can see the net benefit that abortion brings society (less nogs, less crooks, etc.) but also the drawbacks (encourages promiscuity, whole “killing babies deal”).

Isn’t it acceptable just to give the child up for adoption, rather than killing it? Or does that run afoul of the whole “REE I don’t want to carry it to term!” thing?

Attached: 0C655290-2135-4F4A-9767-5DFF419177B0.jpg (467x390, 38K)

Okay, what kind of White? as in where do your ancestors come from.

adoption is always preferable to ending human life

Some guy wrote in the Bible that God said to kill the Jews, according to you. I've never seen that passage, quote it for me.

Because you say so.

Again shit argument faggot. A fetus isnt braindead, it will become conscious in a few weeks, just like someone in a coma. You wouldnt pull the plug on someone in a coma if you were sure they would wake up in a few weeks, but (((you))) would be happy to murder an innocent child that will be, by your own admission, "human" in a relatively short space of time.
Try harder cunt

and yet, your physical body and brain was rendered completely unaware, so where's that metaphysical supernatural component that's so important if it exists? If souls existed, you'd always be aware, even if your body is not.

Some people who are alive cant do those either, like you for example.

Its the one where Jesus calls the jews the synagogue of satan.

My body my choice. Sure get an abortion. Abort your self. You have no right to take another life. Amazing how that’s considered murder outside the womb but not inside.

Womans rights. How many rights did that defenseless baby have? Not even the right to live?

amazing how its murder 25 to life if its born but inside the womb thats fine kill it right?

Just because you were irresponsible doesnt give you the right to commit murder. You will answer for ypur crimes when its your turn to die. You might just find yourself in a bad place the afterlife might be a shock.

nice try dumbass, thats a very talmudic argument

Attached: 12846632-mmmain (1).jpg (620x420, 38K)

and as I just said you kill billions of your own cells every single day. and those CAN be made into humans that while having your same DNA would be unique individuals because they'll have been brought up in a different environment with different experiences.

If the baby is from a "good" White family, yeah, sure, adopt it. If it's anything else kill it like the worthless ugly low IQ trash it will grow to become, amiright.

no dipshit the religions say not to masturbate because it wastes potential lives.

That’s what you’d think.

Having a robust adoption system would be better for all parties involved - parents don’t have to deal with the kid, kid can be raised in a good environment, and childless/sterile couples can adopt.

That seems like a reasonable compromise.

Attached: 3ED9575D-8098-449F-8A52-798CD863F218.gif (480x270, 134K)

Because why? because you say so? shit dosen't need to meet your exact specifications to be real. At the end of the day God gives little to no fucks about you me or that guy's sitting over there opinion on anything.

Did he also say "oh yeah and btw, kill all the Jews"?

I too use Firefox. What does that have to do with abortion?

it was never conscious before and will only develop consciousness for the first time after 20 weeks or so. If it's aborted at 6 weeks, it was never conscious.

Besides don't you already have enough brown people why do you want even more niggers?

Yeah he did.
Exactly like that.

Thou shall not grease the goose.