Is living in this state really that bad?

Is living in this state really that bad?

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x427, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEGyWxFL9nk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duval_County,_Florida#2010_Census
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No its bretty good.
Avoid south FL, and Orlando area like the plague tho.

Yes, cities suck and everywhere else is swamp, meth addicts, and hicks

Crazy people All over the state

Family moved here when i was 1. It's legit America in a nutshell. Kinda is turning to shit because population boom. Was around 14million growing up now it feels like 24. in about ten years. Moral of the story more people always ruin good things.

/thread

what?

Half the year it has great weather but that brings down all the old, faggots and canadians from the north. The other half the year its hot as balls, rains everyday and mosquitoes everywhere.

Full of old people and looks like a limp dick with shrunken balls.

there are options for almost any lifestyle you'd want to lead, minus snow.

It's a nice state. People who say it sucks only know about Florida from Florida man memes on Buzzfeed.

Don't lie man, I watch CSI Miami just like the other 2 people that watch it.

I live in fla :)
OP is a FAGGOT

Attached: 2016pol.png (704x469, 539K)

it depends where. Big cities, unless you have money are horrible generally especially along coast. Tampa is just trashy. Jacksonville is all white people so it's tacky but nice. The more white you get, the nicer it is but the more boring.

So like 90 percent is good, 10 percent is shit. Its like california

I dunno I was going to move there but got dissuaded from all the stories about the Florida Man, that is some spooky shit but its all true!

Attached: 1528432026578.jpg (125x92, 3K)

I had fun when I was down there in the early 00's. Cheap ecstasy and lots of reggae music.

Attached: 11102654_947886531912460_3270986565253522683_n.jpg (674x501, 48K)

I'm a Florida fag
AMA

youtube.com/watch?v=mEGyWxFL9nk

No worse.than Northeast cities. You could do way worse than Florida desu.

It's the only state I like.

You can get a house in Jacksonville for like $2,000.

I live in broward county. (Pompano Beach in OP's pic) Most everyone is black and hispanic. I was conned by a jewess into moving down here. It's right next to the everglades and hot af. Lots of lizards running around and shit.

in niggertown maybe.

Not in any white area.

Is there anywhere else to live in Jacksonville?

I'm convinced that Florida has a higher percentage of insane people than any other state, maybe with the exception of California. I asked some Florida friends about it an they say that the sun fries the brains of some people.

321 fag here, and I think this is unironically one of the best places to live in the country. Florida as a whole isn't that bad, you just have to know where to stay away from,but overall the state is super comfy and we all somehow manage to get all despite all the crazy stories you might hear.

Attached: FL.jpg (1194x654, 252K)

No. Live in Orlando, Tampa/St. Petersburg, or South Florida

No. There is just a law in Florida that makes police reports public records. Also, the homeless and Haitians in South Florida use Flakka.

North Ft Myers here

>Jacksonville is all white people
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duval_County,_Florida#2010_Census
Duval is literally 56% white

Btw it's not that comfy because there's been a lot of burglaries lately. And it's done by white people. Most of the criminals here are white while the black people just peacefully live on welfare.

My family has taken our summer vacation on the panhandle coast since I was a young kid. From what I've experience there, I wouldn't mind retiring there (when I'm 80, of course, thx boomers). Very cozy. Any panhandle residents have any reasons for me not to make the move?

florida fag reporting in

Also avoid Tampa, especially fowler and fletcher

i live on Fletcher. literal nigger hood.

Attached: 1520306623856.png (1088x974, 82K)

Get rid of all the people and it's not that bad.

i miss florida

costal living is great because people aren't fat fucks like your flyover state counterpart.

Yup

we are full and crazy

do not come here

Hell no. Just hot as fuck. And we get 2 seasons. Hot and hotter than a motherfucker.

no but Miami is the biggest meme in the world. Better off going to beaches on the Great Lakes for whamen.
Miami is the posterchild for le 56% amerimutt. Everyone looks like the meme. Due to the cubans. They look like mexicans and italians had kids.

Growing up in fl was pretty ok. Lots of white women to screw of they like you. Yeah it's hot but you acclimate eventually. Some violence but not a lot. Pretty easy going. Not a lot of great jobs though. People aren't pretentious, they may know less things than Yanks, but they're alright.

>Tfw live in a somewhat predominantly white cozy neighborhood surrounded by forests and swamp, the only nuisances are the mosquitoes and the rain but all is good.

Attached: Guide+to+florida+i+live+in+the+blue+square+on_f36990_4932616.jpg (388x387, 38K)

North Florida is all niggers my man.
The black belt keeps expanding further south, year by year. North Florida is crap.

Attached: florida.jpg (1485x1076, 338K)

Attached: Is it?.jpg (1500x1125, 702K)

It's full of brazilians, be warned.

352 nigga here

I live there for awhile, it's hell on earth. Tons of niggers and spics and so many kikes you'd think you were in Tel Aviv and almost everyone you meet is a narcissistic degenerate. White men have no business being in that modern Sodom.

accurate

Great to party like Chipper Jones, but horrible to raise a family.

Who 904 here?

I visited Florida and they had a bunch of mother fucking french canadians all over the place. Rained harder than anything I've ever seen and it goes sun RAIN sun in 5 minutes. Beach sand was like pavement. Fucking awesome food, I have never had tuna not from a can and it's different.

Attached: DSCN8736.jpg (2448x3264, 1.57M)

Everything in the Southeast needs to say 'spics' with a star of david on Miami.

Lived in FLA in the eighties, a bunch of the redneck-iest MF'ers, then gentrification, I guess. But remember, only on holiday, you only get the healthy you should have ever day, on holiday... Not like that should be norm, for your geographic area. You shouldn't be healthy in your life, you should have to work for it in a destructive model of loss and attrition.

Because. user, living healthy would give you nothing to live for, if it wasn't for a profit.

Attached: enemy of the state.jpg (4000x2666, 3.6M)

we doing random words now?

Attached: 1520578631249.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.28.59 PM.png (466x332, 263K)

its a sunny place, for shady people.

What was random about it? It reflects the current model of "capitalism", which isn't really that. Artificial survival of the fittest, but only if they fit that model.

Attached: I know shit monsters when I see them.jpg (535x397, 30K)

Confused
>that pic
lol

Nobody understood it.

Don't fall for the Florida meme, user
It's full of old people who go there to die, nignogs who need some place warm to be homeless all year, and colonies of spics who don't even speak english
As meme-worthy as reddit is just look at the front page of floridaman and remember that only a small fraction of these maniacs get caught because the police are all spics and niggers too
It's a hell hole and I'm rambling but just don't do it. Trust me

>Nobody
"Nobody" indicates there are "somebodies", and I am feeling a little randy tonight. Mine may be bad, but they didn't compromise national security for Semites.

Attached: They all need to go down.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Was born in Clearwater and lived in tarpon springs for the first 8 years of my life. General stormin Norman Schwarzkopf was my neighbor.

>?

It was actually a really nice place to live in the mid 80's

904 reppin

I live in Clearwater right now. It's the nicest mixed-race shithole on the Gulf Coast. Well, next to Naples. Still preferable to Tampa or St. Niggersburg though.

I moved here from the Chicago suburbs, which were snowflake 99% white with no racemixing. Now I see goblinos every time I'm at the local Publix or Walmart.

The beach is nice at least

You do know hog hunting goes on everywhere, right? They are considered an evasive species. Plus, key lime pie sucks.

>I miss Publix and Winn-Dixie

Attached: Try again.jpg (540x720, 43K)

*i

>I miss Publix and Winn-Dixie
I know that feel bro.

321 was legit. Everywhere has bad places. Just know where crack town is and dont go.

Based Jax here. North FL is the only spot in FL worth living. Nigger areas are all on the north side of town.

We pay $900 a month for our mortgage on a 3br house w an in ground pool on the far westside (past 295). Quiet, a few nigs but working complete families. Mostly white & Asian.

Attached: 2016Election.jpg (1650x2200, 313K)

Yes, you should never come here
Florida for Floridians

I love going on holiday to Miami and South Florida in general.

Direct flight from Vienna on Austrian, nice beaches, friendly locals, amazing restaurants. Lots of nice hot and sunny weather, what more could you ask for? I imagine living there would be just as amazing as visiting,

>I imagine living there would be just as amazing as visiting
Are you delusional? Like most places, it is only awesome if you are visiting, for them, you are the industry.

>awesome visiting Thailand
>unless you're lady-boy

It's humid as fuck, other than that I love visiting there. (Key West and Fort Lauderdale).

>most of the criminals here are white

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

904 in Taiwan. Neat. I’m also from 904 and travel to Taiwan often

I live in Orlando and I'm afraid to go outside without a gun. Too many fucking niggers.

Attached: 18020173.jpg (360x480, 15K)

Ever done any 'Florida Man' kind of shit?

>likes lot of niggers around
>because, scary
What communities do you always see that in?

Sure, yes. Now fuck off we’re full. We don’t need more here.

Enjoy your snow

Idk if this counts but when I was drunk I jumped in a lake which had an alligator in it. I was completely naked. I didn't try to fuck it or anything. It got scared and swam away.

lived in jacksonville for awhile. super muggy, sand fleas EVERYWHERE (used to be covered in fleas going to teh Publix (grocery store)). That was in baymeadows. St. Pete is nice, Cocoa beach is underwhelming, St. Augustine is relaxing. Florida is an awesome, weird state.

Accurate

>Mah rednecks
>Doesn't mention nigger or spic areas

What part of reddit did they pull this map from?