Are they just trolling you Jow Forums?

Why care if they float the stupid balloon? Why does it trigger you so much? If you pop it, they win and you look like ass holes who can't take a joke. They will spin it to where you are killing free speech or something. They will have trolled you successfully. If they float it, they look like lefty retards without any kind of valid statement other than 'muh drumph baby muh huh.' They lose. And we laugh.

Attached: whatsthepoint.png (960x640, 888K)

Because it's something to do

Attached: khan.png (1310x1070, 1.13M)

It's the MSM posting. Then they turn around and write articles with titles like "brave baby trump triggers racists, and that's a good thing "
It's like the over the top non funny racism it's always some leftist false flagging.
It's all so tiresome

It all seems so pointless either way.

it doesn't trigger me

but for a nation which proclaims itself our ally and one of our biggest partners in both security and trade, this is pretty damn insulting

worse yet, May is doing nothing to stop it, even though her government has people thrown in the slammer for expressing negative opinions about muslims

>thinking a baby is triggered when keys are put in front of it's face
you really don't get this, you dumb faggot. The grail here is their butthurt.

London worships Baby Trump like we worship Baby Jesus here in the states. We fly balloons like that in New York City as part of our Thanksgiving Day Celebration, Trump will think London is thankful for his arrival.

Clearly baby trump symbolizes new beginnings and hope for the future .

I get it. Popping the balloon isn't going to prove anything.

Attached: butthurt.gif (628x1008, 425K)

Your right OP we need a balloon of Allah fucking a boy.

fair is fair and shit.

maximum butthurt is achieved by letting them have their stupid balloon.

Should get one of the Jewish merchant.

why not? will people donate to that on gofundme?

I'm not mad though. Just put something sharp through it and laugh that they wasted money on it.

What's with all the threads about this? Seems like a raid. Few people actually care

yes. every one gets a balloon.

I actually care for some unknown stupid reason. I'm not raiding. I think others might be raiding. it seems like a setup to make Jow Forums look like ass holes for popping it. I'm just trying to defend Jow Forumss honor.

Attached: autism pepe.jpg (750x1000, 47K)

the sadiq balloon should be accompanied by a grooming gang to make it more realistic.

and 1,400 smaller kid-like balloons and a Tommy in jail balloon. fill the London sky.

We don't really care. The jews decided to push this tactic:
>1. Make babby trump ballooooon
>2. Go on Jow Forums and start false-flag, try to get Jow Forumssters to pop the balloon
>3. Write articles in the jew media about how evil Jow Forums trumpsters are racist terrorists who destroy property

This is the only narrative they have: Trump is angry baby (and his followers too!). They have nothing. Because Trump is spotless. He said "pussy" in a private phone call 12 years ago, that's it. They have NOTHING on him so this is the jew narrative they decided on.

yes. someone gets it.

That's what they want you to do.

Attached: sadiq.png (960x639, 1.17M)

>Why does it trigger you so much?
It doesn't at all. Lefties are the ones who cry in public and need trigger warnings. You think anyone will see that thing from the ground? You're going to look retarded.

Attached: 1524617086604.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Attached: fuck_parliament.png (1836x918, 2.78M)

Next VVater's House...

Attached: VVaterHouse.jpg (1000x1000, 262K)

Look at the ground in that aerial shot and imagine the size of a minibus. Now imagine that scale in the sky (against a bright background). You realise how big advertising blimps need to be to be seen?

I actually find it quite funny. If anything it makes Trump look powerful. It's obvious the EU is intimidated by Trump.

This if anything it taught me UK government officials are very fucking scared of US government officials, and are doing everything in their power to "rally" as many degenerate simpletons as possible, because even they know day of rope is SOON.

Attached: SOON.jpg (400x400, 10K)

frog balloon.

Attached: YXBq97u.jpg (4608x3456, 1.47M)

>Why does it trigger you so much?
It makes them sad because it's an adequate portrayal of the commander of cheese

>we

Imagine trying to talk for everyone. Back to redit pussy boi

>if you pop it, they win
t. trudeau

Attached: trump holds court while cuck trudeau beta orbits.jpg (475x316, 43K)

Popping the balloon is important because they should not even be allowed to express dissent without being humiliated. We are in a culture war, and the key to victory is to demonstrate strength and influence.

I laugh because of their hypocrisy. If this were an Obama balloon, they'd be screaming "hate crime". Every time the left lashes out in anger, it's comical due to how pathetic is it.

Exactly. Britain is no longer our ally. The people maybe, but not the government. Trump should not go there. After all, it was their MI6 that made the dossier.

they win because then they can cry about how Jow Forums are a bunch of free speech hating popped their little balloon and can't take a joke. They become martyrs.

Nobody likes a crybaby.

> Jow Forums is one person

in a sense we are. we are a collective cognitive process. You and I are both neurons in the same brain.

Popping the balloon is like burning down the studio after Colbert makes a retarded Druuuumph joke. You wouldn't do that would you?

Attached: baby_pelosi.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

>If you pop it, they win
That's my line, asshole

Attached: 85283527.jpg (323x326, 16K)

Yes.

We should turn it into a holiday to celebrate his childhood. Then we can have one to celebrate Trump the adult and another to celebrate Trump the President.

nice

Or International Thank Trump Day. Just thinking out loud.