The Holocaust Redpill

Im deeply conflicted now about the holocaust and if it happend, or not

Attached: download.jpg (240x167, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/clhic5kJjwc
holocausthandbooks.com/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Otto_Koch#Prosecution_and_death
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Florstedt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not happened, or maybe happened.
But shurely not the first time and will be not the last time that humans massacre humans.

Protip:1. Boers were the first concentration camp dwellers.
2.Who remember the Armenian Genocide?

That's true the Turks have never been punished and actively deny it

Attached: Doors.jpg (840x894, 274K)

Attached: Cremations.jpg (1410x1800, 924K)

Attached: Cabbage.jpg (713x757, 281K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1275x1009, 333K)

Attached: Holocoaster.jpg (1278x1012, 415K)

Attached: MasturbationDeathMachines.jpg (960x719, 137K)

>Did it happen? Of course not.
>Did it not happen? It should have!
There we go.

Attached: 1526127842482.jpg (892x500, 78K)

This is from I was Dr Mengele's Assistant that has a message in the front that says he swears what he says was true. He also doesn't even get the number of elevators right in the place he was in.

Attached: thousands gassed and incinerated a day with magical methods.jpg (2617x4029, 2.82M)

Did Nazi Germany imprison as many Jews and other undesirables as they could get their hands on? Yes.

Did some of those Jews and sundry undesirables die as a direct consequence of said imprisonment? Yes.

Nothing else really matters. It wasn't the first bit of genocide that the world has seen, and it certainly wasn't the last. Shit, it's not even the worst of the mid-twentieth century.

I wasn't there, but that it's illegal in parts of the world to even question it, tells me that it probably wasn't as bad as claimed, if it happened at all.

US had concentration camps that they put Japs into. Now imagine that all of our rail lines were bombed. Now imagine that we had to pick between feeding our army and feeding political prisoners. Now imagine that we chose the army and lost. Now imagine that pictures of starving political prisoners were used as propaganda for the next 80 years.

Now you realize that the Nazis weren't the bad guys.

Damn I had no idea

But the internment of Japanese Americans was wrong and unconstitutional.

Of course it happened. You truly think the Jewish hivemind is that powerful they'd tattoo themselves with fakes and tell lies about all the death and obvious extermination. For what purpose, to have Israel again? It happened.

youtu.be/clhic5kJjwc

Essential viewing

What in particular happened? Holocaust is meant to specifically relate to POW and jewish camps.

Prisoners get tattooed or branded eith numbers. Just coz shoah survivors got the same, doesnt prove muh six gorillion

Maybe, but it seems like a wise thing to have done.

>not able to do extremely simple thought experiment

Let's also give the japanese an entire separate ethnostate, extra of course, for the 6 gorillion japanese.

You do know there were japanese units that didn't surrender until the 80s and 90s right? Do you not know how based japanese were when it came to their country?

The US also put germans in camps...

Here's a special 6mm bullet that those ebil natsees designed that wouldn't kill with a headshot

Attached: special 6mm pistol that didnt kill with headshot.jpg (2717x3969, 2.65M)

>Let's also give the japanese an entire separate ethnostate, extra of course, for the 6 gorillion japanese.
I don't speak shitpost, so I'm not sure what your point is here.

Israel was a mistake (assuming your goal is peace in the Middle East and not to establish a permanent Western-aligned power in the region), and the Japanese already have a nation.

it doesn't say it was designed not to kill with a head shot. do you deny that small caliber pistols may not instantly kill a person with a head shot?

He says its a "special pistol designed for shooting in the back of the head". Do you know that's a little bigger than a 22? Do you think you'd survive a 22 bullet to your head? Did you fall for the meme of building up your resistance to bullets by starting with small calibers? Here is the note for that line btw.

Attached: executions by shooting were rare - from notes.jpg (2297x3733, 1.95M)

I'm not an expert on guns but I know that the 2 recent finnish school shooters (2007/2008) shot themselves in the head with a .22 bullet and died only hours afterwards.
I don't get what's the deal with the highlighted line in your pic, that is consistent with how auschwitz worked according to historians.

6mm is a very popular hunting round. It has a muzzle velocity a hair under 3,200 feet per second, and a has a typical weight of 80 grains.
It is moving faster than, and has more kinetic energy than those spooky assault weapons you see in the news.

There is exactly 0 chance a head shot at point blank with a 6mm is survivable.

it didn't. conflict resolved

I'm currently watching The greatest story never told with my mum. Is this shit about football teams, swimming pools, theaters, paintings on the wall, kinos, cantines, postcards and avaible money in concentration camps true?

>Im deeply conflicted now about the holocaust and if it happend, or not
check this out: holocausthandbooks.com/

Uk put also germans in camps where millions died.

It did happen.

But it wasn't 6 million.

It was 20 million.

And the Jews were responsible for it.

They engineered it to create Israel.

Attached: 1506976744007.jpg (318x158, 9K)

if you're in the least intellectually honest about this: holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html

It happened. But Russia killed more.

Doesn't address the lack of ANY supporting nazi documentation. Over 20,000 kilos of documents were taken after the war, and all they show is the camps didn't have the ability to do what has been claimed.

he specifically asked about the "auschwitz had soccer teams" kiddie crap.
for your schizo crap point: holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

Bad shit happens in war, but if you believe anything at face value by a bunch of cunts who are known for habitually exaggerating truths and debt, you're a fucking retard.

Attached: chloe thinks youre a faggot.gif (160x160, 638K)

Oh Canada, don't you know it's a common "argument" to switch over to when you point out the gas chamber discrepancies? "Well they obviously just shot the rest" etc.

most of that page is testimony and I'm not seeing anything mind blowing, maybe you should point it out instead of linking me to pages of dribble

Attached: 1529842538838.jpg (250x250, 10K)

good thing we have an international community of historians who research this kind of stuff so we don't have to believe just a couple of people, and all of them who deal with WW2 agree with this

No they put them in holocoaster carts that dump them into a pool of water where they are electrified into vapor that is then huffed by a bear and an eagle.

Orthodox.

There was no holocaust. The entire thing is a pack of lies invented by propagandists at the end of the war.

Alright, I read through the short explanations. Funny enough many of the lies from various wittnesses seem to be true. That's the thing I'm conflicted, I think there surely was a holocaust to some extent but the gruesome details and maybe the numbers seem to be pushed up.
Especially the weird as fucked up stories about how the soldiers treated inmates don't make sense to me when you consider Hitlers personality and ethics.
Other then that, I don't actually see anything wrong with killing jews.

Attached: 1530503631894.jpg (2983x4262, 3.98M)

*True as in they were made up

Gas for you Kike

Daily reminder that according to one Jewish inmate at Auschwitz they literally had a water polo tournament at one point in the camp swimming pool.

Attached: Marc Klein.jpg (626x467, 193K)

Irving poses convincingly that it was Himmler

I survived being turned into a lampshade 6 times in the holocaust AMA

He commanded it without Hitlers knowledge?
Why?

can't take you seriously with "maybe the numbers seem to be pushed up" when you just wrote "Uk put also germans in camps where millions died." lol
if you can't believe german soldiers treated people inhumanly because of "hitler's personality" then you can keep in mind that many guards were local ukrainian / polish people.

Probably Hitler wouldn't have agreed on such a solution, he didn't like killing.

sucks that you don't actually know about the basic facts regarding auschwitz because then you'd instantly see he talks about Auschwitz I which is not where industrial extermination took place

That's because I see the germans as the good guys with a just cause who didn't rain hellfire(only as response) and nukes down on their civilian enemies.

So he got jewed by a rat? What a surprise.

>It's accepted history
>Doesn't even name one historian

The armenian genocide never actually happened you little fgt

Worth looking into these guys. Here are at least two examples of the Germans executing anyone who acted like what you're told was a "typical" evil german at a concentration camp and what was the norm etc.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Otto_Koch#Prosecution_and_death

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Florstedt

name one that is a holocaust denier.
hard mode: someone who cannot be quoted rambling about the global jew banking conspiracy

But I still find it hard to believe that they could have kept it secret from Hitler. Wouldn't he have read orders or documents of the orders?
Hitler was a very companisionete dude, he even was god father to a lot of children born in my area and got them financial support and aid. How could one of his closest friends betray him like that?

Attached: 1528415380522.jpg (1274x1286, 682K)

Irving? Just because people attack someone doesn't make them wrong...

they were persecuted for corruption and for stealing for self gain, not for being evil to subhumans.

Himmler did write about a betrayal to Hitler hoping he would be forgiven after it was found out. If Himmler went outside the official structure or used the SS or something the inconsistencies in the official story make a lot more sense.

Your logic here is insane

the nigga changed his view of the holocaust like 10 times, saying at one point that 4-6 million jews died, and you failed the "hard mode"

Except that you retards have been claiming that theres a gas chamber at Auschwitz I for decades.

I take it that you concede that David Irving was right all along?

Another question, is it true that Hitler offered to deport the jews with all their accumaleted money to palestine pre holocaust?

>the nigga changed his view of the holocaust like 10 times
Irving has personally poured over Nazi documents, unlike most who write on the Holocaust, how many times have you changed your mind on this issue based on newly received information?

Attached: 1504794158033.png (264x250, 21K)

It didnt happen its a fucking lie to make kikes money. Fuck jews. They deserve a fucking holocaust for their lies.

Assassinate everyone. Kill everything that moves. It might be a kike.

no, but it's true that they came to an agreement that would allow german jews to flee to mandatory palestine without losing all of their possessions in the process, before the inevitable expropriation of their property and their personal persecution.
most german jews have been living in the area since the middle ages and by the 20th century were secular and integrated into german society and self identifying as germans, so it's pretty unscrupulous to expect them to be ok with their uprooting from germany

he suddenly came up with it 20 fucking years after publishing his books.

Please Hitler, please don't make me play water polo again. I'm having too much fun! Please, no more

Oy vey the humanity!

Attached: Merchant.jpg (600x761, 50K)

If jews had roots anywhere they wouldn't fuck up every nation that hosts them kek.
That's also kinda contractionary to the assumption Hitler wanted to exterminate them, but he could have changed his mind for the better. They should have just went with it.

Present some kind of argument regarding the holocaust or rake yourself.

Attached: 1521461951534.jpg (490x437, 64K)

Amen.

Pretend you're hitler and you want to kill all ze jews while simultaneously taking over the world.
So you devise a highly complex, resource and time consuming plan to first identify all the jews in your fatherland, send special police to collect them, construct prison camps to house them, commit railroads and engines to ship them, devise goofy mass execution methods through gas chambers, burn the bodies in never stop crematoriums, and commit soldiers to guard as well as run these camps, railroads, investigations, and non stop supply lines.
I hAve one question for you. Why?
Why not save yourself the time trouble money and manpower and instruct your SS jew hunters to put a bullet through each jews brain the second they find them?
>B Bu Bu but bullets are expensive.
Oh yeah? You don't think the Germans could spare, what's the high estimate of jew deaths, 6 million rounds of ammunition spread out over the course of several years? Fuck double it. 12 million.
Now look at the length scale and intensity of WWII. Is there anywhere close to a decent estimate of how many rounds the German army chewed through? And you think 1 shot per jew would have been imprudent and too expensive?
Is it possible that the more likely situation was hitler used these camps as work camps, and as the war went south for him supply lines were cut and redirected as jew prisoners are pretty low on his list of things to give a fuck about? Thus giving western soldiers the emaciated death camp prisons to liberate.

it's basic holocaust knowledge that the nazis came up with the decision to systematically murder jews only after operation barbarossa in 1941, so your point is in line with historian holocaust history.
in any case the german jews who were offered to flee with losing only some of their possessions were hardly the group that was devastated the most in the holocaust, much less than polish, USSR and hungarian jews who came under nazi control after britain disallowed immigration to mandatory palestine and voided any possible deportation plan

aren't you supposed to be taking holocaust classes in the US? why are you so awfully misinformed of the basic facts that you can't answer these weak hypotheticals?

>holocaust class
6 million David Hoggs killed in the Hogglocaust

Attached: skinny camper hogg.png (1038x539, 432K)

>aren't you supposed to be taking holocaust classes
>the same classes that are going to be mandatory in all states
>even though no other genocide classes are offered
>genocides that have MUCH higher casualties than the supposed Holocaust
GEE i wonder why more and more people don't believe in the Holohoax.

I'm curious to know more about the Auschwitz whorehouse.

Were the auschwitz whores unionised? Unionism was pretty popular back then. It seems like it would have been a good idea.

They were just cutting bro.

Attached: 1530834449359.jpg (1440x1415, 1.02M)

Aw yes holocaust classes. You'll be promoted to serving the gulag commandants in no time ya good goy

He thinks Holocaust education in the US is something more than just elementary school age kids questioning the basic logistics and inconsistencies of the story, and their teachers being at a loss for words.

b-but Rotterdam! and that basque city!!
Germans did civilian bombing first!

Hey Fritz, you should get german/pol/ to start translating holohoax memes into German.