Repent Mods

Repent Mods

Attached: 1465072315668.png (637x654, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the janitors that target Christ threads. Mods are lazy useless idiots and don't put any thought in to their enforcement. It's the jannies who target things to make Jow Forums more suited for their ideals.

Attached: scramble.gif (500x200, 983K)

Get right and spread the word

CHRIST IS COMING

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: love.jpg (1920x1064, 868K)

Repent jannies

Attached: 1522004390301.jpg (479x479, 51K)

Mods just need to make a religion board and *poof* 50% less d&c on Jow Forums guaranteed

They won't though

Attached: 1512159148509.jpg (587x618, 88K)

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

Attached: 1506783818628.png (927x675, 214K)

mods just need to ban all religious discussion on Jow Forums

Attached: 1519734242634.jpg (931x595, 222K)

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1511604794298.jpg (600x560, 70K)

>being this mad about the get.

you think they wouldn't?

Attached: free.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Jesus was really actually Jewish though wasn't he?

>being this fucking stupid
I've been asking since the beginning of 2015 because of you shitheads have been a cancer on this board.

Attached: 1518700337532.png (441x842, 165K)

They have defied the Will of KEK

and now will face his wrath

Attached: 1494454727088.jpg (454x257, 28K)

What was the get? Everywhere i see it referenced the numbers are crossed out

There are plenty of reasons to discuss religion in a political forum. The foremost reason - religion is often used as a political tool. Also, every Theocracy.

To say that Jesus was a Jew is to say that Jesus was a human. He was no ordinary man.

Abraham wasn't a Jew. Isaac wasn't a Jew, Jacob wasn't a Jew. Jesse wasn't a Jew, David wasn't a Jew.

It's amazing some people still don't understand the differences between Hebrews and Jews.

He was from Nazareth. He was born in Bethlehem, a town in Judea that was populated by Ephratites (Because Bethlehem is where Jacob's wife Rachel was buried, but Judah wasn't Rachel's son).
Nazareth is in Galilee, not in Judea.

Attached: Galilee_Samaria_judea.jpg (316x451, 54K)

I know there is a difference, but could you give a basic gestalt? For future exploitation

Attached: 1505092536431.png (900x720, 984K)

There were twelve sons of Jacob. Jacob was also called Israel, and it is from HIM that the Israelites got their name. The religion was not called Judaism until the Talmud came along, hundreds of years AFTER Christ.
Judah, from whom the Jews were descended, was only one of the twelve.
After the death of Solomon, Israel was divided into two kingdoms, Israel to the north and Judah to the south.
When Assyria came along and wiped out the kingdom of Israel a few hundred years later, only the Kingdom of Judah remained. The rest were scattered across the Mediterranean.
Jews love to confuse this because they want to shut the other tribes out of their birthright, so they claim all of the early bible characters are Jews and that God's promise to Abraham was actually to Jews. Jacob actually passed that promise and birthright on to Joseph, not Judah and for that, Judah sold Joseph into slavery in Egypt. Joseph's sons were Ephraim and Manasseh. Ephraim is who the Ephrathites were named for. Jesse, the father of David, was an Ephrathite. Jesus was from the line of David, who was from the line of Joseph, not Judah.
The religion of the Israelites is not Judaism.

For reference, this is what Israel looked like.

Attached: 1523892214337.png (800x1218, 194K)

Thanks

Would a devout guy help me with a problem I'm having?
Coming from a dumb nordic country, the amount of actual Christian doctrine being taught/told is pretty much zero, and as such my knowledge is woefully inadequate. However, I've managed to grasp that stuff with works and whatnot, so my question goes as follows:

If we are saved by faith alone, what constitutes as faith? Is it simply belief that has no action tied to it? I agree that the concept of works giving salvation is pretty silly, but I can't really come around to the opposite side as it leaves a big gaping hole in the demain of responsibility, just believe and you're A-OK. Better yet - my friend that has probably watched every video of that American pastor guy argues that just believing once is enough, as you apparently can't be 'unsaved' in a sense.

I'm at an impasse, what I've despised about the Lutheranism ((probably nowhere close to what Luther himself advocated, though.)) here is that that's what it's pretty much all about, just personal faith and looking inside etc etc.

Man, I just don't know.

Attached: Honey.png (866x419, 193K)

The Israelites, or Hebrews, followed Mosaic Law as preserved in the Old Testament. After the Assyrians conquered the Kingdom of Israel and deported most of them to Babylonian lands, the Hebrews began adopting Babylonian mysticism; this is the origin of the Talmud. Eventually, the Israelite were allowed to return to Canaan, which the remaining Kingdom of Judah had taken over. At some point or another, it was conquered by the Greeks, and then the Romans. Jesus followed and preached the Scripture found in the Old Testament, and spoke out against the Talmudic "Jews," whom he referred to as the children of Satan. After Jesus' resurrection and ascension to Heaven, John wrote the Book of Revelation, prophesying the "Apocalypse," which came true, between 70 and 130 AD when the Roman armies conquered Jerusalem twice, killing off all Israelites who refused to follow Jesus' commands to leave the city and wander the earth, preaching His Word, and throwing their bodies in the pit called Gehenna, translated as "Hell" by the Greeks. The remaining Talmudists scattered themselves far and wide and became known as the wandering Jews, named after the Kingdom of Judah.

This site has been pretty nice in helping to supplement my research:
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

>If we are saved by faith alone, what constitutes as faith?
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
James 2:17
Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
Faith in Jesus Christ is the only to Heaven. If you do indeed follow Christ faithfully, then your works will manifest by your faith. For example, a heathen will go to an orgy on Sunday; a "Christian" might go to church; but one with faith will help perform house repairs for their elderly neighbor, or such similar good work that Christ would approve of.

Bumping to make sure these guys get good answers.

(You)
(You)
(You)

Attached: jesus-gun.jpg (450x232, 38K)

For what its worth, Jews like Schlomo here claim that it is US who take the bible out of context because we are too lazy to read it, but in fact it is them.
Read the whole of John 8, read the whole of Romans.

They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing what Abraham did,but now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did.You are indeed doing what your father does.” They said to him, “We are not illegitimate children; we have one father, God himself.”Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me.Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word.You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?Whoever is from God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear them is that you are not from God.”

Mods rule the board with their high IQ. Christcucks with their nigger tier IQ just can't handle it hahahahaha

But if you call yourself a Jew and rely on the law and boast of your relation to God and know his will and determine what is best because you are instructed in the law, and if you are sure that you are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,a corrector of the foolish, a teacher of children, having in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth, you, then, that teach others, will you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal? You that forbid adultery, do you commit adultery? You that abhor idols, do you rob temples?
You that boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? For, as it is written, “The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you. ”Circumcision indeed is of value if you obey the law; but if you break the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. So, if those who are uncircumcised keep the requirements of the law, will not their uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision?Then those who are physically uncircumcised but keep the law will condemn you that have the written code and circumcision but break the law. For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. Rather, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart—it is spiritual and not literal. Such a person receives praise not from others but from God. - Romans 2:17-29

Attached: 1508190723419.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Attached: 1530602894259.png (937x676, 790K)

Jews are pure evil and need to be purged from Earth

Attached: 1502682705920.jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

so buttmad

Attached: 177777777 on 7 7 18.jpg (958x2662, 784K)