I've walked 60km by foot in full sun today and I'm dying...

I've walked 60km by foot in full sun today and I'm dying. How the fuck do refugees manage to go from Syria do Germany on foot? Also Poles are fucking stupid. The communism fell and they still build new commieblocks.

Attached: 20180707_081140_1.jpg (3000x1687, 1.19M)

"commieblocks"... Such buildings are built everywhere. I know that people like you from vilages expect everyone to have house and bunch of land to grom potatos, but in cities space is limited.
Also "refugies" are caried by ngos.

>How the fuck do refugees manage to go from Syria do Germany on foot?
NGO transportation.

Commie blocks aren't that bad. Cheap and big. If you live with niggers, Antifa, druggies or NEETs it tend to be dirty and smells like piss. Otherwise they're clean.

Those don't look that bad. They'd be god tier if they had a classic design.

Attached: 0085382852.jpg (1300x968, 321K)

Fug mates.
Ikea in Poland is selling hotdogs for 26 cents a pop.
How can Poles compete with that?
Wankers are selling them at loss.

You walked 60km in full sun by 8:35 am? What are you, sonic the hedgehog?

I couldn't sleep at night.
Also there is a flee market in the city till 2 pm. It's only 7km from here.

Attached: 20180707_094835_1.jpg (1760x2165, 543K)

Nocny Market in Warsaw?

Same in Russia, Biggest country in the World, builds the smallest crappiest houses going.

>eating 26cent hotdogs

brave or poor.

>cider päron
didn't know they sold Swedish stuff over there

Sunrise in Poland was on 4:25, till 8:25 that gives you 4h. 60km/4h = 15km/h . That's pretty fast for human bean. consider Olympics or some shit.

>it's another europe bitching about a heatwave thread
At this rate it would be stupid of me to not get involved in the air conditioner business.

It's Ikea you massive retard.

Lithuania is right.
I could never go back to live in a commie block. It's not just the space, that could be bearable, but the walls are paperthin and you have to listen all day to your neighbours moving furniture, yelling, kids running, dogs barking...
I live in my own house now and don't have to put up with anyone's shit.
Still, even in my town there are commieblocks for tourists mostly because it's close to skiing areas. Everywhere where's profit to be made there will unironically be commieblocks because you get the most of the least space.

No, it is not.

Meh, I ate some pierogi and decided to head back to my hotel.
Talk politics or nuke this thread.
You are looking for any chance to shitpost.

Attached: 20180707_102135.jpg (1876x2172, 2.1M)

>buying packaged pierogi
Why......

lmao just look at your disgusting finger man, you look like a boomer

Attached: 1530809982170.png (675x601, 194K)

they are acclimated to regular and much more strenuous physical exercion

I live in one of those new commieblocks, and they're alright. The kitchen is basically in a narrow hallway but other than that it's fine. All the other countries do it too btw.

this, disgusting