This kills the free speech whiners

This kills the free speech whiners

Attached: free speech.png (566x577, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X0pGJ2Zs4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy who writes that is an asshole.

No shit Sherlock. Doesn’t give you the right to assault people for wearing a MAGA hat.

really makes me think

Attached: thought police.png (640x640, 708K)

That goes against the very principle of free speech. Does he think the first amendment was created to talk about the weather?

When you can't even get 5 words out about your argument before getting shut down then its a problem
>lol user you don't believe pizzagate right?
>yeah I do because-
>OMG fucking conspiracy nut I bet you need more tinfoil

Attached: 1530879144264.jpg (900x702, 282K)

So?

What the first amendment does not allow for is looting, arson, violence, assault, property destruction, fraudulent fire alarm-pullings or bomb threats, interrupting the speaker to call him and/or everyone in attendance names, or any other niggerism often done in the name of halting bigotry.

what's that got to do with people getting jailed in the UK or people loosing their jobs in the US for sharing an opinion?

Just because private citizens aren't a government doesn't mean it's suddenly okay for them to drop civility and silence those they disagree with. The concept of free speech directly applies to the state, but it's a good guideline for everyone regardless. Protests and boycotts aren't criticism, they're precisely the opposite. They're a refusal to engage in criticism, and simply resorting to silencing tactics rather than provide an adequate counterargument.
>Randall Monroe is a brainlet

A certain arrogance - and it shows it was by a leftie. (They're showing you the door". Presupposes that the dpminant opinion "owns" the space. Whist this may apply on private property (ie come in to my house and talk crap I will kick you out) what is envisaged by the faget who wrote the comic was that this applies to unpopular opinions in the public sphere. Until recently it was never the right who organised boycotts , show cancelled (translation= lose your job because of a Jewbook camapign against you) but usually the left.
Whilst masking as a neutral comment it is in fact quite the leftist propaganda. You know to go full circle I hope someone punches out the author's lights.

The issue is a lot more complicated than this short little comic makes it seem, and ignores the fact that free speech is under legitimate attack right now across the world.

Attached: Hate-Speech-1.png (487x330, 4K)

This kills the xkcd

Attached: 5194A3A5-6D26-493C-BCEF-78A5CDDCF17F.png (1480x1265, 113K)

megaaaaaaan...
meeeeeeegaaaaaaaaannn.....

Absolute cringe.

it sure would be a shame if someone ddos'd his website

My usual retort to these people is that free speech is a concept, not a law. And what many leftists are wanting to do is to prevent anyone they disagree with from even saying things that others may want to hear. Essentially trampling on the concept of free speech, not the law.

Hell can even just break down what the cartoonist said.

>yelled at
Issue of civility, would they want someone screaming in their face because they said something another person disagreed with?

>boycotted or show cancelled
How? If others wanted to see the show, why would it be cancelled? The answer is probably that leftists would attack whoever allowed the show to go on their platform. I've seen leftists cry about this regarding Kathy Griffin that was blacklisted for a while.

They're wanting to stop others from even talking to each other, making them complete assholes.

it would also be a shame if someone found his house and sent him a bunch of shit

Attached: 1530929750669.png (362x522, 71K)

>I don't know what 'free' means - the cartoon.

Attached: watermelon.jpg (115x125, 3K)

I has an xkcd banger until that comic. havent been back.

Er... but places like Facebook, Jow Forums, and YouTube are private property.

20 years ago:
>Guys everyone's view is important, lets listen to everyone's views then make an educated choice.
Now:
>now that we're in a position to bully and act in a bigoted manner towards anyone with opposing opinions you need to just deal with it. Our opinions are correct and yours make you an asshole, there's the door
>w-what do you mean Trump won the election?

Attached: 1529088977317.png (212x218, 83K)

The guy who writes xkcd is a total hipster basedboy. Everything from the virtue signaling leftist politics to the unoriginal ironic high-brow-but-not-really hipster sense of humor is there. Peak millennial.

anyone else see's the big H and reads the text as "I'm with Hitler"

>Unironically posts a reddit comic

That just means that the government supports free speech but those companies censoring you don’t.

First amendment =/= free speech.

About 2 years ago that image was posted, and about 2 years ago I made it better.

Attached: POL BTFO XDDDDDD.png (566x282, 49K)

ok so, now that the boot is on the other foot we will use all of this architecture you created to avoid getting your fee fees hurt and make it impossible for any organized dissent to occur, because now we're in power and we decide what is bad and what is good and who exactly is an asshole

thanks pussies

>that others may want to hear
Then they can go say it somewhere else
You're not entitled to spout shit into people's faces just because you think they would like it, that would be "trampling" their (conceptual) right to privacy and freedom in choosing (or choosing not to) listen to someone

>people on fucking Jow Forums who probably post daily about gassing jews complaining about civility

Attached: 654.png (718x747, 482K)

wrong, Jared already won in the court

>Then they can go say it somewhere else
That's what they do and it's what leftists try to stop.

I bet the author supports the government violating the 2nd Amendment though.

No, this XKCD is wrong and full of idiots.

>I will shoot you if you say something I don't like
OH, well, it's not the government doing it, so it's totally legal.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE WEATHER, YOU POOFTER!!!

Mine is more important, it's 65F 18C

Gassing them would be the civil option. Option b could be the sicario way, which is more interesting and culturally enriching.

>good guideline
Poor boy, playing by the rules is exactly what the people who are forgotten by history do
It may be morally unsound, but victory and success are what matters in this world.
Just like, say, killing Jews to get rid of negative influence, or, killing people advocating violence against the rest of the nation.

I like you leaf, you get raked last.

here

Attached: 1528045863628.png (800x524, 54K)

jared who

Tbh I looked into ANTIFA and their premise is that anything that could make white supremacists and facists come out of hiding should be crushed and harassed constantly. Contradictory to the notion of free speech but they are attempting to preserve life and liberty for people who would be targeted by the aforementioned groups.

Cool, so when does my criticism stop being a misogynist hate campaign?

What about when half the society is shut out from polite conversation? While the other half owns all of the platforms of political discussion (i.e. the news/media/press/largest internet platforms -- save for perhaps Jow Forums and YT). If the little faggot who made this comic were as ostracized as the average conservative, then he'd be yodeling a different note.

You're free to tell anybody here to fuck off without being blacklisted from the site, shitlord.

Leftists are fucking retarded children.

Yeah, but in my country you literally can be arrested for saying the wrong thing.

I used to believe in free speech, then I saw Casey Neistat's face on youtube and I think it's good that some offensive things should be banned from the public space.

>conservatives are half the population
>conservatives are "ostracized"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OOOOOOOOOH THATS A GOOD ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 236478.png (822x796, 1.2M)

lol what's so funny faggot? Was my comment really that hyperbolic?

Over in the UK they arrest people for things they say online, this violates free speech. In America we have government funded schools censoring non-far left ideas, this violates free speech. I can easily see our country getting to UK levels of violating free speech if nobody "whines" about free speech.

Sully did nothing wrong.

wait, were you serious?

My god this guy is right, it's impossible to ostracize half of the population! He just proved that it is impossible that women have ever been oppressed! Good job lad!

BAKE MY GAY CAKE YOU FUCKING BIGOT

>No source

Few problems there.

Firstly, antifa labels everything they disagree with as white supremacy. If someone tries killing a cop and get shot for their trouble, that's white supremacy to antifa. If you believe men and women should be treated equally, that is white supremacy to antifa, and so on.

They've demonized their opposition for a long time that they treat people that like their own country as though they're Hitler's foot soldiers that are seeking out non-white babies to throw into any oven they can find.

Holy fuck, I haven't read XKCD in ages, now I know I'll never have to again.

A platform holder can decide who uses their platform. We can use our free speech to say they should be more open.

The problem is when a third part, like antifa, use violence to remove the right of the speaker, the listener, and the platform holder, to have a meeting that they all wanted.

Dumbass they'll ban anything remotely right of Far Left and leave Casey Neistat's face on YouTube's front page. Free Speech is more important than not having to see some retard on occasion.

Go back to faggit. Everyone else sage

But being an asshole is also a right...

No shit, nobody makes that argument. The law is only half of it, the other half is culture. Yes, you won't go prison, but you'll lose your job or even get assaulted in the street for wrong think and that is unacceptable. We need a culture that fosters free speech or the laws are more or less pointless.
Also it's pretty adorable how they just say "You're an ass hole" and leave it at that, typical liberal pussies and their feelings. They're an ass hole, okay, but are they wrong? If they are then prove it. If you can't, if your only argument is to just "show them the door", then you're not only admitting you're wrong but also that you're too much of a pussy to handle the truth.
Then of course there's the horrible double standard. Liberals can say the most horrific shit, call lil' Baron Trump autistic, say he should be locked in a cage and raped, write article after article calling white folk the devil, totally fine. But someone cracks the wrong joke and their life can be ruined.

XKCD is a retarded rabit SJW faggot whose target audience is reddit "i am le nerd xd" crowd.

Frens. I've been thinking. Can we edit his comics, such as picrelated into something funny? I was thinking of combining sonichu or anonymous asexual, or shit like assigned male with that one.

Attached: pickup_artist.png (540x931, 113K)

* rabid
oh man the sleepless night was a bad idea

This also kills the "common carrier" argument for net neutrality but you liberal faggots are a bunch of hypocrites anyways.

Attached: 1493749387760.jpg (772x501, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6X0pGJ2Zs4E

>for the letter
>against the spirit
>what is a Pharisee

epic stickman comic XD

Attached: dont feed the dogs.png (1336x2936, 347K)

That's not a comic, that's an essay

Tf? That wasn't even much of a neg, what is this guys deal?

I'm so sick and tired of people needing endless justification for any action nowadays. Just fucking do it faggot, why do you need a moral argument over doing something as inconsequential as saying fuck off to someone you don't like? FUCKING WHY?

>If you're yelled at, boycotted, or have your show cancelled, your free speech rights aren't being violated
>What is the heckler's veto

Daily reminder that CIA niggers glow in the dark and aliens control the deep state with hyperintelligent genetically modified niggers

Attached: 1510057938116.jpg (802x854, 333K)