Why is it politically incorrect to refer to Christianity as a Mythology...

Why is it politically incorrect to refer to Christianity as a Mythology, but the Hellenistic gods like Zeus are called this?

Attached: Zeus-380x240.jpg (380x240, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mythology
youtube.com/watch?v=sZA2gbUz77U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because polytheism is gay

mythology refers to religions not widely practiced anymore user.

So in 2000 years we'll get a marvel superhero called Jesus?

Attached: thorhammer-ft-34c3379.jpg (620x413, 72K)

>People actually belive one of these
Wow, that was hard

Yes but dying at the hands of evil even after preaching you are "God" is not the gayest thing in the world.

It is referred to as a mythology in academia sometimes. Depends on who and where.

Also, mythology traditionally defines the beliefs of a "heathen" people, i,e, non-Christian.

Attached: 1522814663107.jpg (1021x4446, 1.72M)

Attached: 1509335758592.jpg (1595x2068, 2.5M)

>all those dead religions are wrong, but my even newer belief system is clearly the correct one because we only have one god that does everything
Lame.

Retarded Christians do not understand that the original Europeans gave names to the forces of nature to pray to them and ask for their blessings. The forces of nature are 100% real. Christ and all his jewish bullshit, not so much.

>Why is it politically incorrect
It isn't. I do it all the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mythology

Attached: Jesus had two dads.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Its not polite to make fun of the handicapped, dear.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZA2gbUz77U
>implying we don't already have one

Attached: mel_gibson_.jpg (768x433, 52K)

Even if they are lies, what will make you stronger as a people? Dying yourself at the hands of evil like Jejus or killing evil?

Age of mythology was a shit game

burn

who are you quoting?

>Why is it politically incorrect to refer to Christianity as a Mythology
Christcucks btfo

Attached: 1530826530641.jpg (988x720, 210K)

The book is the mythology ; the practices/traditions are the religion. If/when the churches die out and all that's left is the stories it'll be just a mythology

compelling

>The jews talked about in the bible are certainly not the jews referred to in the marxist quotes
>The marxists stole stuff from the bible because it sounds good but never successfully implemented them
user btfo

Because christcucks are autists with a massive persecution complex.

Attached: 1516168733136m.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

/thread

Attached: 1502188590108.jpg (1280x1854, 287K)

Nice flag Israel

One's real the other one isn't.

Thanks for proving me right, kike.

Attached: 1514613288278.gif (885x808, 137K)

And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

Actually it's better than monotheism. For it gives reason to action. Mars was the patron God of the Roman legions as they carved out civilization, Minerva the goddess of wisdom that many drew inspiration from. The Christian God in comparison to these old gods is faceless, ugly, and emphasizes weakness with all the bs about love thy neighbor and refugees instead of emphasizing a slow strive to perfection. That is why the enlightenment period was when the old Greek and Roman texts were found again after the Christians, the hardcore ones not the ones that were forced to convert or die, tries to destroy all trace of the great period of civilizations.

Polytheistic gods emphasize strength, honor, and knowledge while respecting other foreign gods somewhat. They give you a symbol of beauty to strive for. Monotheism emphasizes sacrifice of oneself for no purpose through loving everyone, hatred of progress, and backwards thinking.

And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Jesus destoyed the second temple, conquered death by death and gave way for us to archieve enternal life.

Countless times has God killed and punishet the evil Jew for there acts of treachery and countless times has he punishet heatherns and other evil men, whiping out whole tribes in the land of Canaan.

YEAH BAGANISM KS DODALLY BAZED

Attached: 52018E9F-03F5-4F91-B98C-22C12FF385B3.jpg (825x968, 153K)

This

Nice you can change your IP

What the fuck! I love Zeus RTS.

Played the shit out of that in high school.

You guys like Zeus?!

I HAVE A COON SKIN LOINCLOTH AND A SKULL ALTAR MADE FROM A POSSUM CARCASS I FOUND ON THE ROADSIDE AND I CHECKED OUT A BOOK ON PAGAN RITES FROM THE PUBLIC LIBRARY CAN I BE COO, LIKE YOU GUYS???

It's not politically incorrect at all to say that. A lot of people share that opinion.

But it is incorrect. Simply because Jesus was a real historical figure referenced by Roman historians like Tacitus, and the Christian God isn't similar to pagan gods.

Pagan gods are basically just super powerful immortal humans. They have sex with eachother, they have kids, and they have human like characteristics in their personalities like jealousy and greed. The God in the Bible is more like a metaphysical concept of what came before everything else. There are things like "Logos" that set it apart. You have the whole "I am who am" thing and other mysteries. He's not just a superpowerful jerk that rapes swans and gets pissed if you marry the woman he wanted.

God created time itself and so is present at every moment, past, present, and future. You can't trick Him or hurt Him, whereas Zues could be tricked into sleeping so that he can't protect Hector in the battle of Troy, and other Gods could clearly be hurt or even killed. There is just no comparing the two. Read St. Thomas Aquinas's writings on God and compare them to the philosophy of pagans and you'll see He's on a completely different level. Even if you don't believe in God, there just isn't comparing the two.

You have no idea what popular tales and what temple tales would have been related since Christian's practiced damnatio memoriae.

u foking wot m8, I av you know I finished top class in royal marines and eavy weight boxing, I swear on me mum.

>shuts down OP's bait
>b-but..here's a deus ex machina type of reply in order to prove myself correct. let's erase all history with this because you can't possibly know the majority of details about the barbarians since I say there are no details or proofs
fucking faggot, how do you breathe on a daily basis

We know Christcuck traitors practiced it because of the purge they did on the Cathars, the fact they made no secret about destroying ancient artifacts, and they recorded themselves doing this in books like "Against Heresies" you piece of shit. Just fucking burn Europe why don't you. We don't need Muzzies when we have Christcuck filth.