TimeWave says world ends tomorrow

fractal-timewave com

Does Jow Forums have fucks to give?

Attached: 7f8256e72d5a8781219b113f8bd94ca5.png (475x421, 15K)

Hopefully some sort of Trumpocalypse occurs

didn't it say the same about 12-21-12?

I'm hoping for the lifting of the veil and access to higher dimensions

Yes, the theory was created by Terence Mckenna and his original end date placement was chosen because of the connection with the Mayan calendar. Then he died in 99 and Kelly and Watkins revised it and set a new end point.

what the fucj is fractal timewave googles giving me deep web and government anti new age results

>googles giving me deep web and government anti new age results
Always use Bing, nigger.

Attached: 1522611043547.jpg (987x839, 95K)

Fuck google then it's just a simple visual model of the time wave. Maybe (((they))) don't want us to know about it

i thought the end point was supposed to be based on the i ching.... how did they "revise" it?

what is it?

this thread has a godlikeproductions stink to it

it ended on the 4th of July just like Alex Jones said it would. Your consciousness is stuck in a loop. Please! WAKE UP!

Hmmm...so, the End is nigh?

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2149, 2M)

The way I understand it, the wave is the I ching. Specifically the King Wen Sequence pic related

It's an ancient and modern divinatory tool. It's like rolling dice. Or shaking an 8 ball. You "throw" the I ching and based on your current position in space time you receive and answer.

Terence took all 64 Hexagrams and used them to create a fixed mathematical model. He then arbitrarily chose and end date based on a few significant cultural events WWII, Mohammed, I believe, etc and made a best fit of the timewave with actual recorded history.

The pivotal date was 9/11/2001

And as I said Terence passed in 99. So I believe he would have revised it then or at least approved the revision.

Attached: timewave-theory-king-wen-sequence-hexagrams-iching-e1351511515644.jpg (560x561, 85K)

whats the timewave!?!?!??!

the timewave measures NOVELTY, not the end of the world.
So it will be something new that happens tomorrow, at best.

Like...really nigh!

Attached: image.png (1557x713, 211K)

It's like fashwave, but more redpilled.

It's many things. Simply put as the graph goes higher things are leaning more towards Habit and when the graph goes lower things are more Novel

Thus TimeWave Zero Novelty Theory

I honestly don't know why the zero tho

>Bing
>Pleb tier
Use duckduckgo.com

>fractal-timewave com
>use of nuclear devices on 9/11
what did they mean by this?

k. makes a bit more sense. definitely some interesting stuff. we're definitely in an age of novelty - that's for fucking sure. our memes are at the point of shaping reality

>Hitler Himself
>DuckDuckGo
Dude you're an inbred kike telling people to use another Mossad Search engine

Hopefully you die soon when the FBI raids your house for treason.

Attached: 1509120135151.jpg (928x887, 217K)

sup HH. laz reporting in

Attached: 1514936048252.jpg (1101x817, 221K)

Attached: 1506394377517.jpg (743x985, 229K)

Attached: 1523965066026.jpg (743x935, 204K)

See how the graph bottoms out into novelty.

That is the EVENT HORIZON OF THE ESCHATON we are lead to believe if we take the theory seriously.

That means just like entering a black hole or a SINGULARITY once we pass through the horizon we will start to rapidly pick up velocity and things will become more and more novel exponentially until we literally merge with the singularity. or AI or demons or Christ or what the fuck ever at this point. Shit is going to get whack on a whole new level

I'm so glad we don't have to do some backwards ass shit like throwing chicken bones or something. Can you even imagine that level of stupid? Chicken bones! bwaahahaha

Attached: 1422542036835.jpg (184x184, 8K)

exactly how has HH committed treason? by redpilling people?

>Banking goblins
So they still appear on google at least.

this threads had no answers

9/11 kinda marked the end of one world and the beginning of a new one. I think things have changed radically and dramatically since then.

You and him are both pedophiles, and treasonous kikes that setup psy ops on these boards to undermine our countries stability. You assist in israeli false flags by planting evidence on Jow Forums and you stifle information getting out by shutting down threads.

this is the answer:

what in the fuck are you talking about. clowncuck should of trained you better than this you fucking sperglord

Attached: 1523937176334.png (603x582, 371K)

Lmfao, unlike all of the others, it's also the ONLY one, that DOESN'T collect.
Lulz, treason huh? Exactly how is that? Seems your shill ass is getting kinda scared. Project more faggot. I follow the law.
What up laz

the world ended thousands of times on pol before you newfag

Attached: get7777.png (1894x989, 168K)

that didnt explain jack shit

Oh you know, the whole fucking incel psy op was setup by you and your other friend that faggot Lazarus retard. You got orders from your handlers or something and then a REAL WORLD FALSE FLAG was done and pinned on "incels" to facilitate a fake news narrative.

Maybe I can answer your question directly

anything to get outta worlk

Attached: captain jack russells.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>start duckduckgo
>accessing image files
no ty

They said this about 2012 as well idiot

mehhhhhhhhh. basically terrence mckenna was getting really fucking high on psychedelics as he was very well known to do, started plotting the "time wave zero" based on the iching + novel events in history and allowed it to plot out into the future.

the original end date ended up being 12-21-12 same as the suspected mayan end date of one of their baktuns i do believe. basically nothing really happened on 12-21-12(correct me if im wrong) so someone adjusted the plotting variables and now the new end date is supposedly tomorrow.

fun stuff.

>t. people who don't understand scripture
Its specifically noted that the Christian Apocalypse is not to be tied to any specific date of any significance.
If this is a date of significance, the Apocalypse isn't in the cards. More likely a new era of some kind.

B.. but, I won't be able to eat all the tendies I got by then!

no, incel was propelled by clowncuck you fucking retard

ty ill pack my end of the world bag

I miss papa Franku as well my man, but you gotta let go! He isn’t coming back to us.

I don't give a fuck about your shitty little explanations. You people pretend like you're on the side of these Anons but you're not. You people just spend your days shilling your bullshit, corrupting the moderation of this site, and turning everything to total shit. You're worthless and it's clear neither of you possess souls at all.

Nothing happens. I’m from the future and we’re all worried about the real end times date of 22-2-22 that was decoded from syncing all novel gets on this ancient website while the Taylor Swift song Shake It Off is played backward. Overlaying the gets and analyzing the frequency wave of the song a clear picture comes to the fore. I would really hate to be in [redacted by temporal police] when shit goes down. The song and gets when analyzed properly foretells of a [redacted by temporal police] and the whole world will [redacted by temporal police]. I’m just glad [redacted by temporal police] and I were able to come back in time and warn you all. In the future this is known as Swiftwave zero. I hope my efforts aren’t in vain. The sheer scope of [redacted by temporal police] warranted the risk of coming back and warning as many as possible.

wew lad. you're telling us, that we do the exact opposite of what we do?

now if that's not double-think i don't know what is

Attached: billy-mays-oxiclean-shirt.jpg (468x600, 42K)

Sure thing faggot. Enjoy your freedom, not much time now.

Is the time on that UTC?

Check out this faggot XD
>You and him are both pedophiles
Oh boy the projection on this one. Let me tell you something, you can find some other garbage to try to imagine. But 'ped0 scum' is something I will NEVER be.
>and treasonous kikes
If I was a kike I'd be the first mother fucker in a jew temple shouting the holocaust was fake you retarded 85 IQ nigger lol. Real shit.
>that setup psy ops on these boards to undermine our countries stability
Looks like the sp00ks just projected so hard they outted themselves. Your Glowing Again...
>You assist in israeli false flags by planting evidence on Jow Forums and you stifle information getting out by shutting down threads.
Lol, you are a crackhead. for real, you sound either drunk, on crack...or have no idea wtf you are talking about. I, honestly, think your a jew .mil psyop operator that just projected SO HARD, they gave themself up.
And, yes, I shut down your shill garbage XD
>You got a fucking problem with it bitch?
Then, fuck off somewhere else. Reddit is -------------> that'a way.

Attached: SS Laugh.gif (245x230, 871K)

speak for yourself captain glowhard

Attached: 792bf605a6ba827f812eedfdafc977942b53acec2d9c416941e74d8b220cd9b7.jpg (1000x1488, 638K)

'Incel' was created by the leftist media that are here trying to false flag. ONLY a retarded

Don't say I didn't warn you faggots.

Attached: 1499994851203.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

Hmmmmmm....doesn't seem to happen for me, google fag.

i know who he is is the same faggot who made this image. he tried claiming i was the clowncuck after i asked him why the clowncuck supposedly posting as me didn't have my fucking trip code.

he still hasnt answered that question

Attached: lazarus is jew op.png (1112x762, 398K)

Its happening on Eastern Time I presume. Save me Jesus.

Attached: 1526804052733.jpg (1280x1778, 1.37M)

Lolololololololol!!!! You ARE this new.
Lol look how hard they project. It shows (((they))) fear the research we put in.
>Must continue on...for teh lulz XD

i have a feeling he's a shill who got fired and went fully schizo

Attached: 1524796635127.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

You'll see soon.

Attached: 1501045113032.gif (500x281, 166K)

>Tfw mom was just mentioning the apocalypse
Guys seriously stop altering reality now
My mom's gonna be mad

Attached: 1530942059173.gif (439x421, 378K)

mckenna was a schizophrenic pseudo science hippie retard

my world ended in 2007 with the collapse of western media

>(You)

Attached: 1513577997763.png (1680x1260, 373K)

the world is already ending, we dont need something to tell us

So? What will happen? Like I give a fuck.

TrumPacalypse
Strictly for my M.A.G.A.S

i bet a True Vacuum bubble will swallow the solar system whole in the fraction of a second, from a cascading event from the false vacuum we exist on collapsing into a true vacuum via quantum tunneling

No, it's (you) who are being warned. 'Your time' is almost up.
>Tick tock mother fucker XD

Attached: DWS Herself Modding Crowdstrikes Statement on the DCCC Hack Sourced.png (1036x467, 40K)

>some gobbledygook graphs on a website say the world is going to end
Gay retarded shit.
What are you going to say when nothing at all happens? "dur, we shifted to a new timeline" ?

Those fucking chinks were smart. Not as good at invention as us but there's a lot to admire.

Of course, they always go after the 'thinkers' and 'researchers' first. They want people stupid. And real researchers, fuck that up for (((them))).

so when time stops do we just forfeit consciousness or do we see everything happen at once in an instant?

that involves infinity, so we probably just go poof lolololol

Some stupid program says stupid stuff.

i can spot that posters style a mile away. pretty sure its a either a schizo ex-shill or deep learning AI trying to learn how to shitpost like the best of us. problem is they underestimate human ingenuity.

I automatically assumed it would be something negative. Maybe this will be our redemption.

you guys talk like this is real...

Or trying a new failure, for a tactic.
>Want's to work for the law, to help ppl
>Doesn't break the law
>Does what he can to help our country and support our pres.
>Will see soon
Im looking forward to it :)
>Have been for a long time now
We'll have LOADS to talk about. I have soo many questions. And careful, I DON'T get inside your head, instead.
>Fucking wannabe XD

Attached: Joe Biden And Mitch McConnels Grand Daughter.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

wtf is this cringe gay shit

Which timezone? Or will Easter Island get fucked up a few hours before the rest of us?

its real to me dammit

>i can spot that posters style a mile away
'Pathology', your getting better. After a while it will be a second sense, like the matrix and ssshhheeeiiittt. Soon you'll be able to determine sex/race/roundabout age just from the way someone posts. Even when they try to fake it.
>pretty sure its a either a schizo ex-shill or deep learning AI trying to learn how to shitpost like the best of us
Current shill, just a fucking retarded one.
>problem is they underestimate human ingenuity
This is fact

No I'll just continue on with my life.

I'm not married to this idea faggot

You're an idiot for even giving it one second's thought.

>Israel did not create Hamas
oh I am laffin

Usually, it's just the "end of an era" of some sort.

>basically nothing really happened on 12-21-12(correct me if im wrong)
Dimensional shift.

Six years too late. I am done waiting, just kill me.

I like it. Fast and simple.

fact. Tao is lit too. Duality n shit.

It doesn't stop, it speeds up. Yeah we see it all I suppose.

Jow Forums takes that personally

I hope so. Means we survived tribulations.

The imaginations is real.

Good point. Idk

Most likely yeah. Just like 2012. Things changed. The world is different. But not THAT different. Just like all of history before.

Woooooo weeee
You guys sure are getting my noggin joggin
woooooo weeee

Groovy

Attached: Terence Mckenna.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Q alluded to this.