How fucked are they?

How fucked are they?

Attached: thailand-cave-boys-ap-1-thg-180704_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 43K)

do you believe in miracles? maybe one would happen. of course they put themselves in a bad situation to begin with. suppose they could go lord of the flies and hang out until the dry season

The live action remake of the movie alive is being filmed as we speak. Slight changes to the story.

They would've just ended up ladyboys anyway.

It's not looking good mate. Too far in, emaciated, weak. A convoluted way back, much of it completely underwater. And a narrow passage at one point where they'll be unable to use breathing apparatus and have to swim on their own. Oh, and they can't swim either.

Shits fucked mate.

I just dont understand what the big problem is. How much water is there, cant the locals and local gov just pump it out with a few pipe trucks?
Or at least send the kids an underwaer drone with supplies, notes of instruction and whatnot? How hard can it be to rescue some retards in a cave? How deep is this cave? None of this shit makes any sense.

Numerals and they live

>tfw that kid wearing the England jersey won't be able to witness Sweden destroying England today

I don't know, I haven't seen all their pictures yet.

Their retard coach is apparently a monk, so he is probably preparing them for the possibility of death.

Also if they get recued the "instructor" who took them there should be whiped on a public square for his utter stupidity.

its possible the water table dumping into the cave would refill it just as fast. they cannot swim. this is a classic tragedy

the problem is that no one knows if the cave completely fills with water during the monsoon or not. otherwise it would certainly be safest to supply them with food, water, and oxygen until the rainy season was over.

Very fucked. They have very little lighting in there. No electricity and they are about to be set into an arena to fight each other to the death. There is no way out for them now.

3rd world countries tend not to have the capital to deal with emergencies.

Its not that expensive to provide what i proposed, unless the town was dying from the plague and eating mud i'am sure they could muster some sort of solution. Then again, none of these people are white, so who the fuck knows if they even care about solving it in the first place

it's a lot of fucking water in a remote area.

It's over 9000!

they live in thailand, the cave is probably an improvement over their home

Those Chinaboys are very fu... oh wait... those are Thai sticks. For a second I thought you were talking 'bout the trade war.

There is a general for this, with all of the information you need to understand why they are almost certainly going to die.

Attached: 1517281400665.jpg (651x711, 57K)

its rainy season, they can't pump the water out fast enough.

their alternatives are:

1. rescue force can somehow drill an alternate route out of the cave

2. wait out the weather (could take months)

F

Eff
Don’t fuck with caves bois, bad news for everyone

Just raise taxes or pass price controls you idiot.

Attached: Pujak.gif (500x300, 3.63M)

why the FUCK don't they just swim out?

very

A jackhammered can blast concrete, I'm sure it also reck some cave wall.

They gon b dead

Attached: kek_1.jpg (573x609, 45K)

Stuck in a hole kind of fucked.

they'll all be played by white guys

They will be fine they have food and and air pipe is build they have the international eyes on them everybody wants to be the good guy and help them. one of the rescue divers has already died and made the news so they cant stop now.

I've stopped wasting my time on opinions
From people that don't know what they are
Talking about.
Research what the experts say.

that would ruin the circus show

They need to drill into the chamber from the outsid and pressurize it to push the water back making the swim less.

>t. im a fucking genious

sage and report

no political

Just let them rot until 1 is left alive and make him the king of thailand for his efforts.

Film the entire thing and watch them kill and eat each other. Would watch/10.

What were they doing in the cave to begin with? I read an article it just said "teens found in cave" with no explanation as to what they were doing there.

Don't fancy Thailand's chances for World Cup glory in the 2020s.

Attached: fwbg.jpg (620x387, 118K)

They all need to die, if they even get rescued i hope they get flogged red raw through the streets for waiting time and money, costing a life worth more than theirs.

They are all Thai food

Attached: Anon+is+a+fag.jpg (259x194, 11K)

All of this is one of the major 2018 illuminati psy-ops.

They went for something slightly different this time instead of the usual terrorist crap.

The boys will be rescued by drilling a 2nd exit (near the location of the actual 2nd exit of the cave).

is there any good thai food aside from chicken pad thai?

They've been pumping from day one. The water has gone down one centimeter. You have to remember that mountains are porous. There's always water dripping in all caves. And monsoon season started last month, meaning the mountain is now soaked like a sponge, and water levels may even rise when there's presently no rain outside.

Leave the tunnel to me

Attached: vVC1rRq.jpg (688x977, 196K)

Never mind the tunnel. How did baldy get his hair back?

FUE. Its not that expensive.

What's the current situation? I mean, if they have food, clean water, and the cave isn't filling up with water, then they have all the time in the world to get them out, don't they?

Governor is a retard. Drilling an access point would be optimal

martian technology

Rolling for safe passage out of the cave.

No they don't have much time. Monsoon season is really gonna kick in any day now. No one knows how high that water level is gonna go.
Plus the kids are slowly going fucking insane. They can't screw around much longer, if they don't get them out within 48 hours then forget about it. They'd might as well send a diverse in with a glock and dispatch them all quietly and calmly, put them out of their misery.

They should drop a webcam in there and some lubricant (no condoms). Just let em perform oral and anal sex acts on each other. Young boys, no condoms.

Let's hope they get out safe.

> diverse???
Diver. Am phone posting.

Any live feeds?

What's he gonna do, launch a rocket into it? The divers go back in after his rescue attempt to find all the kids driving round the cave in Teslas.

Hes offering Tesla electric motors and high output battery packs for pumping efforts.

Also, hes proposing a way to extract the kids via a tube using musk-tech

How many white navy seals is 13 thai boys worth? Because 1 has allready died trying to rescue them. I'm guessing if 2 navy seals die it breaks about even.

they are dead already

Attached: cave.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

The thai authorities are just seething mad that this one football coach has captured all that boi pussy for himself.

Now they've given them food and air that coach can just sit in there all monsoon season emptying his little thai balls. Those poor boys are going to die from rape, not drowning.

It's difficult enough for professional and experienced cave divers to navigate. In other words, they can't swim out. I'm sure you're a top swimmer on your home sofa, but you'd be dead if you tried to swim out of that cave.

The local carpenter must be making a killing building those caskets, good lord, what a beautiful month for that carpenter, from rags to riches for that guy

Ahem ... no. You see the most narrow passage is 30cm x 70 cm with two 90 degree turns. There's no way to get someone out that's dead or passed out.

So, what do we think about that?

Attached: conspi.png (3710x452, 349K)

Elon musk can help out.

>send a diverse in with a glock
This is the kind of diverse that makes a lot of people oppose diversity and with good reason.

This.
They are far too weak. They don't know how to swim. Diving is fairly difficult to maintain buoyancy as they need to be weighted, and if it starts raining there will be no open caverns to come up in case of panic. How can you expect a young kid to do cave diving, which is one of the most dangerous things in the world?
It will be nothing short of a miracle if all these kids make it out. Some will die

>Just pump all the water out

Attached: t2syous6b6j01.png (400x400, 210K)

>What is Occam's razor?

I don't see how they will be able to do cave diving. If one in the group panics, which is not too uncommon for unexperienced divers, you can drag the rest with you. Drilling a new hole seems like the best solution.

Attached: 1530318272981.jpg (365x346, 16K)

I don't think diving is a reasonable option either. There are many narrow crevasses along the path to the entrence that the divers have been removing their gear to get through. I can't imagine how these kids would be able to handle that even if the rescue diver was carrying the majority of the gear for them and the kids were basically just being dragged. It will still require attention and work from the kids in these areas. Plus there's no visibility with all the mud and in these situations where you need to use your intuition, is the best place for the kids to panic and where things are likely to go wrong.

I think diving is the absolute last resort and I don't think this mission will end well for the boys. I'm pulling for the lads but there are just way too many variables going against them that it's hard to see a good ending to this story.

And above all, diving is not an easy activity. I like to consider myself someonw who can adapt and learn different sports with ease and doesn't afraid of anything, but I recently did diving for the first time in Hawaii without any training (got strapped to the gear in the back of a boat and was told jump in), and man did it freak me the fugg out

dont post that greedy fat fuck in here

I wonder if that cave will become the next big tourist hit in Thailand after prostitution. Maybe they should lock up more trannies into other caves.

Cave diving is the most insane shit someone can do. Even with proper training and precautions on average 1 in 300 due every year and this is seen as a normal fatality rate. In other words if you do this "sport" for 30 years, your expected rate of death is 10%. Go to any cave diving site or magazine and it always has an obituary.

Worse yet is the way you go. You are typically kilometers under water in small caverns. If you kick up dirt you are dead. You get lost and will never be able to resurface due to running out of oxygen. It's common knowledge in swimming not to be near a drowning person because they will unconsciously hold onto you as an instinctive reflex and drag you down with them. Cave divers have discovered this too. When someone realizes they are going to run out of water they turn into zombies essentially, and will try to take the tank of other divers, using violence to point of scratching flesh off and gauging eyes out. Often times multiple dead divers are found together with their oxygen tanks laying nearby because one drowning diver went full zombie and ripped off the respirators off one or more divers causing them all to drown.

Cave diving. Only the most insane fucking people do it for "sport".

why the fuck did they walk that far into a cave?

It shows how those rescuers can go there and return, while those boys who aren't obviously experts can't do that. You need to have experience and at least know how to swim.

The water made them move deeper i heard

why don't they just drill down the mountain

God damn thats crazy

Get in divers no problem
Get in camera equipment and lights
Get in blankets, air tanks
Get in food for months

Cant get thin little kids out

They are milking it. Typical thai dont give a shit about human life. Money and attention from the white man is more inportant.

Shitty kanuki theatre

>at least know how to swim
You dont really need to know how to swim to dive desu. I feel like that's a common misconception in these threads. It certainly helps because if you know how to swim, you understand what your feet do and how to maneuver in the water. Diving requires almost no arm/hand movement.

That being said, you can get away with SCUBA diving in open water without knowing how to swim, but this is cave diving and a whole different beast.

Heard they went several miles deep. A navy seal diver died for this shit. There's an expected heavy rainfall to be occuring soon(probably today) so they are REALLY fucked

Attached: 1527899855415.jpg (779x767, 137K)

If you kick up dirt and become disoriented you are dead. Even veteran cave divers with decades of experience fuck up once and they are dead.

These kids I believe would need to swim 4.5km horizontally then 2.5km vertically or 7km total. Given that they can't even swim they have a 0% chance of survival. Maybe if it was 100-200m they'd have a chance. But 7km? RIP kiddos. The Thai seals know this and are keeping them calm while praying that the water recedes.... during peak monsoon season. It'd be best to euthanize these kids than to make them suffer a horrific panicked drowning death of 2-3 mins of sheer terror.

theyre already being sacrificed in a satanic ritual
its what this is all about
create worldwide tension and drama, increase anxiety and then free the tension with very depressing news

Well if it was that easy they would just give them oxygen tanks and they would swim out themselves. One can't start learning in total darkness with limited oxygen and food.

>divers no problem
one of the divers died

>cant get thin little kids out
they apparently can't swim nevermind scuba dive through a cave system

The difference between life and death is that they aren't trained in diving/cave exploring. I wonder if this is the first time they visited the cave, might be they been there before and didn't realize the danger. Now they can't just simply walk out of it.

if I read correctly they brought in pain killers (opioids) and sedatives (strong benzos). I'm guessing they are planning a mass euthanasia for why would kids need opioids in a cave? Yes they could sedate them for the dive, but they'd never survive. And I'm sure they brought in some fentanyl in large doses to kill them all

>2.5km vertically
Do you know how continuous the acsent would be? I'm curious because I've heard people mention 'drugging the kids and dragging them out' which there are many issues right there but one of the issues I wanted to explore would be how fucked the kids would be considering you can't preform the valsuva maneuver if you're unconsious. Might not be much of an issue if the dives are relatively intermittent in height.

I'm not saying it's easy at all, diving is quite difficult from my experience. I can't imagine doing diving for the first time (even if I were a professional swimmer) in a cave like the kids are stuck in. I was just trying to point out the mechanics of diving although maybe it isn't all that relevent idk

They dont have to. Put a mask on them, the only thing they gotta do is breathing and being dragged by divers

It's been two weeks, couldn't a swimming instructor have gone inside and taught them how to swim and dive?

They brought in the drugs to euthanize them. It's only a matter of time before mass panic starts, let them suffer or give them peace?

>just drag a child through a 6 hour dive
>he will at no point panic and deplete his oxygen
>when you get to the parts so tight that they have to go through themselves, they will pull it off no problem
>the diver will also not deplete his own oxygen despite the strain of carrying another human

try telling a little kid to just do nothing and breathe while being dragged by a stranger through deep waters, through a narrow dark cave, for like 5 hours

How the fuck did they get far in the cave in the first place?

>enter cave to look around
>flash flood happens because its monsoon season
>go deeper into cave to avoid drowning
>look for a way out, end up deeper inside
>the parts you came from are now flooded and collapsed
>trapped

They are in some fucking cave 7km deep. 7000m. A Thai seal died already trying to get there. And it's not some open air swim. It's hundreds of little tiny caves you can barely get through. You can also easily get lost and die from running out of oxygen. Plus you have 0 communication due to all the rock, YouTube some cave diving rescue videos to see how hopeless the situation is. Most cave diving rescue missions end in the rescuers dying. And these are experienced and highly intelligent cave divers.

How would you drag them?

Attached: dragging a thai chaild.jpg (650x330, 16K)