Kraut/pol/ - In memory of Lieutenant-Colonel Edward Lisle Strutt, C.B.E., D.S.O

On this day, 70 years after his passing, we honor the memory of Lieutenant-Colonel Edward Lisle Strutt, C.B.E., D.S.O., staunch partisan of the Old European Order, committed defender of the Blessed Charles of Austria-Hungary.

>Protector of Blessed Charles
lewrockwell.com/2008/07/jrn-k-baltzersen/the-emperor-and-the-soldier

>polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Enemy intel - Dönermann's Discord leaked
requileaks.github.io

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
>youtube.com/watch?v=cB4O2xo6SIk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=FWT2W8COstI
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com
instagram.com/wolfpms
arcadimagazin.de

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=cTfya830TF0
youtube.com/watch?v=RmDA04PeOwI
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=BcgNvSoFY4k

Attached: strutt-th.jpg (150x240, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sz-online.de/nachrichten/georgier-mit-43-identitaeten-3970689.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dhUP_a8TQfA
tagesspiegel.de/politik/massenhinrichtung-in-teheran-acht-is-mitglieder-im-iran-aufgehaengt/22777742.html
archive.is/Ufad4
youtube.com/watch?v=FgvK4txVFS4
wahlrecht.de/umfragen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sz-online.de/nachrichten/georgier-mit-43-identitaeten-3970689.html
Georgier mit 43 Identitäten

Fuck this country. We need to remove ALL foreigners.

i used to know this guy

lets exploit this to lower the ratings of CDU/CSU and Gruene even further.

Attached: zensur.jpg-large.jpg (1024x502, 122K)

So you are like 80 years old?

Attached: 1530496577846.jpg (1024x768, 189K)

he's from different timeline
psst... that was just to calm him, quick, call the psychiatrist!!!

>Get away with your stupid meds! I am not insane ... I am the reincarnation of Zarathustra!!!

SPIRIT DRAGON! THIS IS MY DARKEST HOUR!!

Attached: nietzsche_reibt_sich_seine_titten.jpg (810x1024, 224K)

>good thing you are Ozymandias!
I see you are in better mood today, and probably solved the things that haunted you yesterday. good to see you, fren!

Attached: mothman.jpg (2000x1339, 683K)

Good to see you too :)

Is always like that ... after depressive episode I rebound into slight mania.

Attached: wizardry.jpg (460x450, 36K)

>manic-depressive
yay! our club just got bigger :D the "depressive" part is shit, but manic is damn stimulating

Attached: Daddy.png (1388x779, 2.4M)

dumping yesterday's creations

Attached: Hide your powerlevel.png (539x750, 511K)

edited by another Krautist to include proper font for optics

Attached: Hide your powerlevel edit by krautanon.png (539x750, 116K)

Attached: feels good.png (999x755, 1.51M)

Attached: Finland.png (742x990, 1.73M)

Attached: we're watching.png (865x1194, 1.35M)

Operating at peak performance right now :)

Btw just realized something ... in order for an 'extreme' ideology to succeed you have to cover it with a thin veil of pragmatism.

So when are you stupid faggots going to stop letting a woman tell you what to do?

Haha. Female leaders. You poor sons of bitches

hmm... in my view the "extreme" ideology of today is called that only because of present paradigm, otherwise it is pragmatism incarnate. so for me there is no need to veil it, it is already pragmatic.
let me ask you - what do you regard as 'extreme ideology that needs a veil of pragmatism'?

The outline also improves readability.

>teamwörk, because it gibs synergy
:D indeed!

Attached: circle jerk2.png (350x450, 76K)

It depends very much on the perspective ... I am currently considering the established mainstream (which is primarily rampant consumerism, with cultural marxism being another extreme position slowly sneaked into society ... which has been accomplished to varying extend in different nations) as the 'normal' position.

Effectively what we aim for besides the concept of the ethnostates could be considered 'radical' from that viewpoint: shifting focus of the masses away from hedonism towards a sense of duty, more or less 'soft' eugenics approach, how to ... reestablish ethnic integrity and reverse the damage done to our nations. Now we both know that these three alone will not be possible within a reasonable timeframe without more ... drastic measures. Here we have to be careful. Forcing this too hard and all at once could alienate the population (which is still strongly influenced by the mainstream thinking) ... however, I also see how the current system has already alienated the populace enough that they are losing trust in it. They want another answer to the current issues ... and we may provide it. But we have to do that carefully. Step by step.

Attached: arithmetics_of_megadeath.jpg (800x601, 74K)

kann mir bitte einer erklären wie man für den 12 Stunden Tag sein kann?
Wieso sind alle so hirngefickt und wollen unbedingt die prallen Taschen dieser „Leistungsträger“ noch mehr füllen?
Gibt es nur noch Arbeitssklaven in diesem Land die nur hackeln hackeln bis zum Umfallen wollen? Und das noch für die sowieso niedrigen Löhne?
Diese Hackler Mentalität ist wirklich ein Wahnsinn, nix vom Leben haben aber die Arbeit ist das wichtigste

ah, you are talking more about the capsule for the pill. on that I agree. but I don't think that the entire thing will precipitate without huge catalysing event or the series of events that will put overall pressure on the normies to the point of breaking.
what you are talking about, as I understand it, is preparing the ground for the reversal AFTER the event. and that is very good thinking. because if it is left to develope freely, there's no knowing where the whole shitshow might take us. neoserfdom with kike elite on top? ye gods, that rustles my dollies!
as to the 'membrane' I think we need to instil the love and sense of responsibility for the cultural heritage, for one's genetical inheritance.
1step - reestablish family unit, reestablish love for one's kids (no mean task in itself, bearing in mind the colossal propaganda wave from MSM and Jewlywood)
2step - reestablish pride and love of one's culture. that is happening bit faster and on its own even as we speak. main driving force is the failure of RoL and the lingering memory of times when "all was civilized"
3step - uncovering the forces behind the destruction of things mentioned above (could be implemented together with the first two steps, but very very carefully, because "anudder shoah" :D)

Attached: sieg hei-.gif (320x240, 942K)

Worum gehts eigentlich? Wollt ihr Arbeitsverträge mit 60 h die Wochen oder weniger Eingschränkung bei den Überstunde?

Wirtschaftlich macht es schon Sinn, wenn weniger Leute da sind die arbeiten können, müssen die halt mehr machen. Problem ist halt das dann die Produktivität sinkt, in Nigeria sitzen auch alle 16 h im Büro und kriegen nichts gebacken

Friendly advise:
Englisch you faggots or Mods will ban you.

You Goyims saw the Outcome of the EU-Article 13?

Attached: zensur.jpg-large.jpg (1024x502, 192K)

>wenn weniger Leute da sind die arbeiten können, müssen die halt mehr machen.
Working long hours does not necessarily mean that you get more shit done. You should do the important work in the few hours that you can actually concentrate.

Oh god, delete that shit.
Disgusting desu.

Meuthen has to get gassed desu.
Why the fuck does even a single of These afd fuchs vote for §13?What the hell?

that is actually a national dessert in Finland. :D
now you know :DDD
>You Goyims saw the Outcome of the EU-Article 13?
neh, gib details! what outcome?

wtf?

RED MEANS HES AGAINST ARTICLE 13

article 13 got dismissed, it will be reworked and voted about it september

jewgle images with "Mämmi", you'll get enough cultural enrichment :D

I bet they will try to coat it and use as much weasel words as possible. too much of controversy this time, it appears.
what's your take on this twist of "law making"?

>that is actually a national dessert in Finland. :D
wait what?!
eating shit twice is gonsderedd desert?!
fugg :DDD

i should have listened

Attached: mämmi.png (1881x875, 2.76M)

use this -
enjoy :DD
but in all truth, it just looks absolutely disgusting. otherwise it is normal.
if you wanna something really bad, try surströmming. hint - open in outside and under water, otherwise you will have to move from your house/apartment.
I've tried it...twice... it is ... indescribable

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (400x400, 27K)

yup :D

Attached: cant take it anymore.gif (300x232, 1.71M)

>source Die PARTEI
opinion discarded

Speak anglo faggot

>According to a Japanese study, a newly opened can of surströmming has one of the most putrid food smells in the world, stronger than similarly fermented fish dishes such as the Korean hongeohoe or Japanese kusaya.

mfw it even is a competition

Attached: 1499656474090.png (510x332, 66K)

good book explaining the whys of whats going on in German economy and society
if you want to know why read (or listen to audiobook)
Globalists: The End of Empire and the Birth of Neoliberalism by Quinn Slobodian

imagine the stench of human faeces, rotting corpse, vomit and a full refrigerator that's been left in the 30deg hot room without power for a week, all mixed up and delivered in one concentrated punch when you open the can.
when I was a cadet we opened one in the staircase of our dormitory. the place stank for a whole month!
and the taste... you'd suppose taste would be godly to compensate the horrible torture of getting to it? no, my fren, taste is like eating a sour sleazy slug that has been putrefied to jellylike consistency.
that's why they eat it only with vodka...
>the things you do to fully "appreciate" foreign cultures

there are two main levels of degeneracy in postmodern leftist ideology:
level 1
the blank slate 'hypothesis' (which, scientifically wasn't even likely to begin with) turned axiom
level 2
the blank slate hypothesis, completely contradictory, turned implicitly into original sin consequently into *ethno masochism*
these are core doctrines and thus must indeed core targets of memetic rectifying

Attached: 1493967417647.jpg (321x323, 18K)

Hey guy whats your opinion on the Reichsbürger?
Found this 6 month old article, quick rundown:
>Reichsbürger increased theyre numbers by 50% since last year.
>Reichsbürger want to create theyre own military for day X
>around 850 Reichsbürger owning guns legally
>Numbers of Reichsbürger are growing

reichsbürger v. weltbürger the battle when?

when does the fightback begin?

Attached: attack on home Afd Volker Münz.png (1602x759, 534K)

use this reframe plenty btw.

the wonders of the left's capabilities of doublethink -
>we are all blank slate when we are born
>all white people are born with privilege and "original sin" of colonialism

Attached: can't take it anymore.gif (320x180, 768K)

>however, I also see how the current system has already alienated the populace enough that they are losing trust in it.
you sure about that?
as rar as i can determine, people are still clinging to their msm served narrative, in best postmodern style designed to confuse matters so no one can say or remember anything

seriously though, I haven't heard much about Reichsbürgers in Lithuania. just a few snippets on internet.
what is ya'll opinion on them.
>Reichsbürger want to create theyre own military for day X
this definition makes them based in my book. is there a redpill on them?

What's the point of these?

they do cling to MSM, but neither can you deny the recent shift in the mood.
>or remember anything
the bane of the western world, you nailed it! average normie in all western countries has memory span shorter than a goldfish.
and I doubt if we can mount anything effective against this particular woe.

>What do
>Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.

checked.
i don't know much about reichsbürger.
i just care for the reframe:
well, some larp weltbürger, others larp reichsbürger

Where do you want to post these 'memes' to attack the narrative? What's your target audience?

The Reichsbürger say that the Bundesrepublik Deutschland is non existend and the 2nd Reich is still the thing.
Actually i considered joining them, but i want to get my hunting license next year. And that could screw my shit up.

use this one in the future

Attached: cdu_csu.jpg (1024x502, 327K)

mainly would join for the lulz and for the Reichsbürger papers

we were tackling the innocent sentence
> wer seine herkunft verleugnet/vergisst/in abrede stellt, wird seine zukunft nicht erleben.
this basically would be fit for an iotbw type fagging

come on, m8... not everything has to be "Weltanschauung" changing. things for light banter, jolly shitposting, image replies etc is also needed.
understood
is it that bad? the PTB would deny you hunting loicense if you joined them? but reichsburgers aren't illegal?

Perfectly sensible three step program! Yes, I meant the capsule ... and the packaging you describe could work out. Make the bitter aspects easier to swallow. Never try to rush it ... but know how to use the populace's anger and frustration and channel it towards the perpetrators.

Attached: ease_it_in.gif (400x224, 1.09M)

indeed!

Attached: Stamp Autorisiert.png (859x880, 398K)

>surströmming

You ... you savage! That's it, I am calling the UN ... :DD

Attached: riding_krishna.gif (320x180, 1.11M)

i dont want to take the risk, you never know when our government snap and say all Reichsbürger are terrorists.
I will do my hunting loicense first and the consider my next steps.

Ah yes! I like the version with 'vergisst', think is best. :)

Attached: know_your_heritage.jpg (640x902, 126K)

yes, of course it is important to call out these double standards and inherent contradictions
reminder:
NO STANDARDS IS BETTER THAN DOUBLE STANDARDS

carefull tho, from the postmodern intellectuals point of view, the contradictory nature of their narrative is a feature and not a problem.
it takes all of his intellectual 'brilliance' to bridge the contradictions away by culture fagging

thanks lori!

youtube.com/watch?v=dhUP_a8TQfA

Nearly forgot my pic today

Attached: 15309636904531923058729.jpg (2976x3968, 2.96M)

>tagesspiegel.de/politik/massenhinrichtung-in-teheran-acht-is-mitglieder-im-iran-aufgehaengt/22777742.html
>aufgehängt
The absolute state of German journalism

the hardest will be family, because the stream of brainwashing in that department is staggering.
the best way IMHO would be by presenting good examples. beautiful families of pure descent. it might look lame from our perspective, but I think it could trigger something in the normie brain. and in the beginning don't even compare it to present day degenerates. just "motivational posters of Ethnonationalist family beauty".
reminder - the globalist scum used it as a "counterpropaganda" and it fucking backfired on them :D pic related
people, no matter how brain dead they are, can still recognize the beauty, serenity, all that good stuff
>no, not the UN, anything but UN!!!
:DDDD
smart
>NO STANDARDS IS BETTER THAN DOUBLE STANDARDS
good one!
>it takes all of his intellectual 'brilliance' to bridge the contradictions away
uhm... wrong department, I'd say, this has nothing to do with intellectual prowess, I'd bet it has more to do with some mental trauma or brain damage. because no intelligent being can hold two absolutely contradictory suppositions in his mind and consider them BOTH viable.

Attached: AfD lebenziel.png (400x524, 106K)

>jolly shitposting
okay then
you just posted your face

the sequel series to Das Boot is ofc pozzed
>Bei allem Respekt vor Günter Rohrbach und Wolfgang Petersen seien ihm „bei der Urserie die Füße eingeschlafen; so stundenlang auf dem Boot mit schwitzenden Männern.“
archive.is/Ufad4

one thought on family propaganda!
just came to me - why not use exactly that way - the lefty way.
image - perfect family, loving parents smiling on their beautiful baby, baby look up on them with its blue innocent eyes
caption : this is how AfD/nationalists wants you to live (or something along the snarky lines)
thoughts?

Not the worst thing I postet on Jow Forums

Attached: 1530894067741.jpg (800x600, 113K)

>I'd bet it has more to do with some mental trauma or brain damage
sure, that is the basis for operating in that way:
trauma throu narcissistic injury.
the larping mental/intellectual prowress is needed to compensate.
therefore the indulgence in postmodern epistomology as 'new' and better then the 'classic 'standard epistomology, which has been too brutal to them

postmodernism as such is fine if you strictly confine it to literary critisism, the moment you leap to claim it is the ultimate tool to describe reality you riddle yourself with guilt

i just need to post this again, because it is massively instructive.
basically they all are in panic over loosing their stranglehold over language and terminology (they all sreeetch about verrohung of language, as if given this line of defense from a think tank)

and now they are basically on auto trigger:
watch the face

Take away the 'fulfillment' reached by hedonism and many will seek it again in reproduction. Also, I have a theory here ... be it designed like that or not (rather think is coincidence) but our current system leads to constant low level stress. Pressure to keepa job, pressure to pay bills, urban living conditions, uncertain social status and being forced to 'chase the monkey' in our meaningless consumerist world. Now animals would react to low level stress by withholding the risky and 'cost-intensive' reproduction and sit the bad times through until it gets better (which it never does). I really think that mechanism in part contributes to our low birth numbers. Give people the chance of having a secure future which is in their own hands as far as possible ... they WILL think about children again!

Attached: 1528981508884.png (600x443, 419K)

Emnid and Forsa today.
Stay vigilant.

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen
nah, will be a disappointmass. again.

Attached: DCC26B8B-D56C-4EDD-95E7-F144174E4D7C.jpg (1199x367, 64K)

The only trend that is not directly linked to an institute's preference that worries me is the fact that the greens seem to capitalize on the extreme left-wing aspect of political apathy.

CDU/SPD desserters who are way too left seem to go to the Greens, and the others go to the AfD. but as you surely know AfD has a lot of stigma by the News. I say the AfD and the Greens seemed to have profited from these inner conflicts the most.

is that a fresh tweet?

What did he do?

Stopp calling us „ Belehrungsdemokratie“ Goyim

Isn't that really old?
The smugness is really through the roof with this one.
"To punish you for making the Vogelschiß comment, we've decided to not invite you to the Talkshow where everyone talks over you but patiently listens to the left ideologues that call you an ideologue for not agreeing."

Brainlets everywhere

>indulgence in postmodern epistomology as 'new' and better then the 'classic 'standard epistomology, which has been too brutal to them
that is one of the best "in a nutshell" descriptions of shitlibs, SJW and others of their kind! well done, sir!
>the amount of self hate is strong with that one!
amazing!
> 'fulfillment' reached by hedonism
we need hyperinflation for that. oh what a glorious day that will be! careful, or I will float away on a daydream!
>Give people the chance of having a secure future which is in their own hands as far as possible ... they WILL think about children again!
that is debatable, fren. you take boomer example, which is a generational phenomenon - boomers came from the release of war angst after WW2, the mitkommende wealth and prosperity was also the biproduct of the same release.
as to stress and reproduction, I would posit the exact oposit... well, not totally. I am thinking about different kind of stress - the stress of hardship, and this kind in fact promotes procreation. haven't seen any animal studies, but from my garden experience I can tell you that plants will try to produce as much seeds (fruits) as possible when they think they are about to die. and from my geneological studies I also found that hardship promoted larger families.
maybe we are talking about different stress kind - environmental (war, economic etc) vs social (present day pseudostress) .. dunno, need more rumination on that. I might be wondering in the loonie fields with this, but I think there's more to it.

People vote green because they dont support Merkel at an obvious level. If the CSU Green switch happened we could see them loose all the „Merkel is dumb but I dont want extrem politics“ crowd

Attached: 3E59F9B3-540F-4C82-ADB5-3A13B56F910E.jpg (870x1200, 126K)

well, moralfagging bereft of responsibility is their equity business.
they are selling well to the stupid intellectually left behinds

>Age 22
>Glasses
>Brown short hair
>skinny
>estimated 1.78
>White, saw some Sun recently
>Toilet Paper isnt the average re-used Recycle shit, so Middle-Class worker
>Window in Background got blinds, pretty sure its an actual house and not an Apartment

dont post pictures of yourself on the internet

oh, i'd say moralfagging and the lack of problems is their game.

If you wake up wondering your soap is made ethical without animal products in it, then you might be out of problems and if the fact that you need trees for paper seems to bother them almost as hard as that energy out of turbines are not continuous and there has been no way to regulate its output or save the energy made by them, therefore they strain the entire regions powernet. Nuclear Energy on the other hand can be regulated can be controlled and harnessed with intense efficency.

Facts just bother green voters, they love to moralfag and speak of emotional appeals left and right. one could argue that "wamen rapped by brown dude :DDD" is emotional appeal in a way, but police statistics don't lie and they don't refute it, they just call you names because that's what they have observed works when an argument is presented with facts that they don't like.

this

bump

>hardship promoted larger families

Yes, that would be the biological 'investment' under real pressure ... reproduce, reproduce, you might be dead tomorrow! Pseudostress is a good word for it. Pseudostress might describe quite well what I meant. Was also thinking about stuff like mice eating their own fresh litter in case the mother is put under constant pressure ... cannibalism to reclaim the 'investment' as the mouse is beyond a point where she would expect to bring her young through anyway. Quite brutal indeed. The boomers were a special case I think with the advent of contraceptives. Also, under r/K hypothesis (and assuming that still quite a bit of our population is r but this is repressed in part by birth control) I'd say the K strategists with their high investment low number offspring would act more sensitive to environmental stresses as their attempts 'have to count' ... so either good conditions or SHTF mode and reproduce before you're dead.

I am not totally sure on this, something does not add up I feel...

>age is above 22...
>he isnt skinny, but has some overweight
>toilet paper is 2,49 at aldi/lidl/edeka, has nothing to do with middle class, dumbo

brings to mind storks. dunno if you've read it, but I have observed it irl
stork mate for life, they come back to their old nests year after year after year. they might have up to three stork..lets(?) but in the years of drought (famine for them, not enough frogs to eat) they will throw all but one out of the nest! They will keep that one no matter what

>storks

Attached: 9IRtNZIp.jpg (462x462, 32K)

Ok, thx for the correction.

i still think hes not above 26, how come to overweight?

wut?

Attached: beatrixnotfeelingsogood.jpg (889x720, 214K)